Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily or Sep 22 2017

hey Lori here today I thought we would do something a little different so I am

going to do a wreath with just ribbon so I'm going to be using the 14 inch wire

frame from the Dollar Tree and then I just picked out I decided to go ahead

and do Halloween so I have a lot of kind of orange in black and purple these are

all wired three of them are two and a half inch and one is the one and a half

inch so what I'm gonna do is fit all these up there we go

and I want to put the colors on together so what I'll do is I will pull the

ribbons out like this I want to try to arrange them so that I don't have a lot

of difficulty pulling the ribbons so it doesn't really matter which ones you put

where because what you're going to do when you get it on the base and we get

it tied around we're going to pull them out in different directions so this is a

really fun and easy one to do so if you're pretty new and you like ribbon

this is a great one to do so what I'm going to do once I get all of my ribbons

running together is I'm just going to pitch them together I'm gonna pick a

point on the wreath and I'm gonna go right in the middle and I

I'm going to push this little ribbon down on the bottom because I don't want

you to see it once it's tied on and then I'm just going to tie it around this

centerpiece get that on there good and tight alright now what you're going to

do and the thing that seems the easiest to me is to use your hand so take your

hands go over your hand just like this and put your hand down there you go

there's your first so then you're just gonna take some pipe cleaners run it and

I like to use the two middle ones just cuz it seems a little bit sturdier to me

make sure I still have there right yes okay then I'm gonna pull the pipe

cleaner around the bottom and just pull it tight

yeah yeah you're just going to do this all the way around so you just pull it

pull it around your hand pinch it take a pipe cleaner run it around the two

middle sections go to the back and tied off that easy

then you just push it ever was tight

there we go see now they're the same size so I'll show you one more time

because this is all we're gonna do all the way around the entire base this is

as difficult as it gets which is why I really like this when it's a very easy

fun one to do you know you can do this your fall you can do it for Christmas

you can do it for Halloween just any time you find four ribbons that you

really like you can just slap them on a vase all you need is some pipe cleaners

it's a ribbon and reform and you're good to go very simple okay

okay I'm just using my pliers to pull really tight

that helps keep it from moving around the base okay so you're just gonna do

this exact same thing all the way around the base just pull it over your hand

pinch it take that pipe cleaner round it on the bottom see now you're not gonna

see it and we'll see that pipe cleaner I said pipe cleaner zip tie you're not

gonna see that zip tie oh you could use you could use it twice or pipe cleaners

really I'm just using zip ties so whichever you find easier is fine I just

find that these are a little bit tighter

okay so I'm just gonna do this keep doing the same thing just like that push

it over

it can't be a challenge to keep your ribbons together but it's not terrible

okay so you're just gonna do this all the way around the whole wreath and I'm

gonna keep doing that and then when I come back I will show you what we're

gonna do next because it's very easy let me get this tied on and then I'll go and

work on the rest of it and when I come back all the rip and I'll be on it and

we can go to the next step all right you can wait to the end to

clip these off or you can cook them as you go it really doesn't make any

difference that's how it looks in the back okay so I'm gonna keep doing this

and then when I come back we will start pulling these out and we're gonna have a

nice little tail we're gonna put down here like this to have some streamers

and healthy food so I'll be back shortly okay so as you can see I've gotten the

ribbon all the way around it and I still have it attached so there's a few things

you can do with this at the bottom you can just make it some tails and just

pull it cut it at an angle

oops I need your angle than mine there we go

okay and then you can just kind of pull them out like that see that's cute okay

so now I'll show you what the back looks like so see it's just tied on to the

middle and you know after you make the first couple you don't have to keep

putting your hand in there you just kind of measure to make sure it's about the

same size now this is what you do when you get to this point you just pull your

ribbons apart looks like this just like that now I

like to do them you know different ribbons so I will kind of bury them

going around this you can just stick your hands into there and kind of fluff

them out

you know they're tied down pretty good so you can pull them apart so you just

keep pulling them apart going you know having different ribbons come out this

and don't worry if they look kind of like this you can just lock them up okay

so I will go all the way around doing that and fluffing them up and then I'll

come back to show you what it looks like and then you can you can put something

in the middle you know right in here like I have this cute little witches hat

with the little legs you could kind of do that okay so I'll be back shortly

okay so I've pulled it all out see how cute that is that's a little different

and then what I can do is take my I could leave it like this I could take

these little this little hat I could put it up here and have a little legs

hanging down I could put like a little

that's cute I like that so you could put like a little sign in the middle I have

one of these this is really cute with the little ribbons

you could put extra bows on it I'm not gonna do that just because I kind of

just like being able to see all the different ribbons so I know this was a

short video but I hope you enjoyed it it's just something a little different

and let me know what you thought I have another way to do wreath with all

ribbons I'll be showing you again soon and I am gonna put an extra one out here

so that you'll have something else to watch today this one's going to be

pretty short so I hope you're having a great week and let me know what you

think and make sure to LIKE and subscribe and I will see you again soon

thanks for watching bye bye

For more infomation >> How to make a wreath from just ribbon for Halloween or any occassion - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

Violent Capoeira videos - YES or NO? | Capoeira Life Show - Duration: 3:40.

i cant get this dam thing out of my head for the last few days

and today ill be sharing my toughts about it

dende camardas this is tom mandingueiro polonsky with capoeira life show

and today i want to talk with about a very intresting topic

the question is:

does violence

and stuff out of the norm in capoeira

should they be spread on the web

for everyone to know

how you shouldnt act or to warn people from cretain others

or should we keep those videos to our selfs

for not to spread more negativty around

for people outside of the capoeira community

wont think badly of capoeira

i got sent a capoeira video

which has a very violent content

today i know there was no bad inttentions behind what happend in the video

and the person in the video

made another video with the man he hurt

where he apolgies for the mistake

i think that should be appricated

that he was able to apolgies for the mistake he did

it seems as it wasnt out of bad inttentions

by what he said it the video he made it wasnt

when an immoral video for example a video of people abusing animals

videos of this nature

i never share those to other people

i cant even watch them

and i try to keep my mind and my day

on a positve way

and not let the negativity in

people may seem im acting like a horse with blinders on

and not dealing with the truth the way it is

in my opnion as the horse has an objective to get somewhere

i also have my goals

and im not gonna let anything get me off the track

today i understand that the video i shared

the violent capoeira video that i shared

i made it mostly because i wanted to get me views

because i want to grow my channel

(if you watched untill here i guess you liked this content

i would love it if youd subsribe to the channel and like capoeira life fb page)

so now i see it was my ego who shared the video

and not out of a thinking such as

what would benfit my viewers to watch

may people reached me and told me i should get the violent video off the web

freinds of mine and students of his and it was very beautiful to see that

people stud up to defend his name

luckily he was really "innocent"

the counter argument for why to post this kind of videos

for example in this video which was wide spread there is this guy who lifted this woman in arrastão

and kissed her butt while he hold her

a thing whice is very unacceptable

and we would never want to see in a roda

this video was shared tremendously and he was publicly shamed

im sure this shaming had effected his life greatly

Build a reputation

is super hard

to take it down may take just a few moments

ofcourse i dont agree what the act he preformed

what are your tought should we share this kind of videos?

or should we keep them away of the publics eye

what kind of effect would be

for our students to see these videos which content violence

does it teaches them not to act that way?

or does it teaches them to stay away our of capoeira?

i wated to tell you guys that i really aprricate the shares likes and comments you leave me

so thank yo so much for that so you next time

AXE

For more infomation >> Violent Capoeira videos - YES or NO? | Capoeira Life Show - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Weird or Wonderful? Growing Food In Unusual Places! - Duration: 4:58.

[Music]

Hello! Having fun is good for us,

and growing your own fruits and vegetables gives us plenty of opportunity to do just that!

But cultivating your crops creatively isn't just about showing off your sense of humor -

it's also a great way to pack more in, or to grow food in places you wouldn't have imagined you could.

In this video we'll run through a few of the more unusual places to grow your own.

Let's start with the fun!

Quirky containers are a great way to add additional interest to your patio plantings of fruits and vegetables.

Old clothing, boots of blooms, even an old chest of drawers -

anything that holds soil is fair game.

For sheer rustic charm, try sourcing wooden crates to plant up with all manner of herbs,

salad leaves, or fruiting vegetables such as tomatoes.

Crops in tires not only look quirky, it's a great way to recycle too.

Turn the tires inside out to create double height planters, or stack them up like this -

a great solution for potatoes which need gradual earthing up or hilling as they grow.

Larger tractor tires offer a really wide growing space every bit as useful as a raised bed.

Old burlap or hessian sacks give a natural look,

and you can cut holes into the sides to poke through plugs of leafy salads and herbs.

You could also use them to hide and suspend plastic pots of vegetables onto walls like this.

Fans of growing bags needn't throw them out at the end of the season.

Dig over the potting soil inside, sprinkle over and fork in an organic fertilizer,

then plant up with leafy overwintering vegetables including chard and winter lettuce.

Growing up and off the wall and fences

is a brilliant way to maximize space in a truly creative way,

and if the wall faces the sun it will help to moderate frosts too.

Attach pots or containers either directly or indirectly like this.

Or use one of the many vertical growing systems available to purchase -

from columns of edible delights, to off-the-wall planting pockets screwed into place.

This is also a great way to recycle pallets.

Decorate them for visual effect, then plant up or set pots of produce into the boards like this.

Guttering is another way to make the most of wall space, and is well suited to strawberries.

Or sow a few rows of pea seeds for a flush of fresh pea shoots.

perfect for cutting young and adding to homegrown salads.

Don't forget slightly more conventional yet no less quirky ways of growing upwards.

Trellises with cucumbers, obelisks of climbing beans, or a beautiful arch of sprawling squashes

to delineate or frame an area of the garden and laden with fruits.

Growing edible plants in among ornamental plants isn't the most obvious idea but the results can be stunning.

Many vegetables are good-looking in their own right,

and rather than detracting from a display will actually enhance it.

Think colored stems and leaves or vegetables left a flower with dramatic effect.

Mixed plantings and potagers also help to enhance crop growth

by attracting beneficial insects such as bees

while making it harder for pests to hone in on specific plants.

While potagers can look every bit as pretty as a purely ornamental border,

so too can a well-planned edible front garden.

Use a strongly symmetrical pattern as the backbone,

then fill it with different leaf textures, colors and crop heights

to create a visual feast every bit as good as it tastes.

A productive front garden is an intelligent way of making the most of what is often an overlooked space,

leaving more of the rear garden for play time and relaxation.

Many of us have no choice but to grow in unlikely places,

and they don't get more unusual than up on the roof!

From miniature gardens atop sheds, to city roofscapes alive with luxuriant produce,

roofs can offer valuable growing opportunities if we're prepared to think creatively.

Balconies too can be transformed with a few choice pots of fruits, vegetables and herbs

creating a private place to relax and take in the view .

You'll need to choose lightweight containers that can't tip over the edge

and consider exposure to the wind and sun,

but with a little imagination a rooftop or balcony garden can be every bit as productive

as one with its roots in the earth below.

It really is amazing just how ingenious some gardeners are with where they grow.

Now, if you're growing somewhere unusual we'd love to know where, and how,

so please do drop us a comment below to tell us.

We love to explore clever ideas like this all the time,

so if you're not yet subscribed to our video channel make sure you do so now

and we'll let you know every time we upload a new video.

I'll catch you next time.

[Music]

For more infomation >> Weird or Wonderful? Growing Food In Unusual Places! - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Working For Cheap Or Learning Technologies? - Duration: 6:08.

Hey, what's up?

John Sonmez here from simpleprogrammer.com.

This time, I'm going to be talking about working for cheap or learning technologies or learn

technologies.

I got this email from Raj.

Raj is a pretty dang cool name, by the way.

I like that name.

I think if I were in India, I would go with Raj.

"Should I choose to work for cheap on technologies (Winforms, image processing), which will have

very less impact on my career or learn technologies,"—and he's got ASP.NET, MVC, AngularJS— "with

high demand in market and continue job search?"

The way I'm interpreting this question is basically saying, "Hey, look.

I can get a job doing Winforms development or doing—what else did he put here?

Something that's not as valuable.

Image processing.

I think image processing is valuable, which will have not much impact on the career because

it's—Winforms development.

Who is using that anymore?

We're using MFC and all that or I can continue my job search and I have a job right now,

but I could learn ASP.NET, and AngularJS something more valuable in the marketplace.

What should I do?

Should I take the short-term money and work the Winforms thing and sacrifice my future

or should I go without a job and maybe not eat for a while and learn ASP.NET.

Here's what I would actually recommend that you do.

I would recommend, you know, if you don't have a job and you don't have a buffer, take

the job that you can get with the skills that you have right now, but figure out how you

can start transitioning in that job to more update skills, right?

If you know you can get a Winforms job like this tomorrow, then go for it.

Then go do it, right?

In the meantime, start learning something else, and try to incorporate that into your

current job.

I think a lot of people—and this is—I mean we could apply this to a higher level.

I think a lot of people that are out there looking for jobs, a lot of you software developers

right now because I know I got to get emails from you.

You're like, "Well, I want to do this but I'm not getting that job.

I don't have that perfect opportunity," or you're even—you've got some experience

in retail or some other area and you're like, "Oh well, this is beneath me.

I want to be a software developer now.

I'm going to just be unemployed for a long time and I'm just going to keep on learning

my software development."

Life doesn't work that way, right?

You've got to be working.

You're not going to have success by just like spending all this time learning and then you

get a job and it's the perfect job that you want.

A lot of times you have to create your own opportunities in life and they're going to

come from unexpected places that you might not expect.

I would say that like don't wait.

Don't just wait for this perfect opportunity.

Don't wait for the perfect job that may not come along.

I mean be specific.

Be targeted in your job search, but mostly, this advice goes to someone who already has

a job.

If you don't have a job, don't be picky.

Right?

Be willing to do whatever you need to do to get by in the meantime and it's going to take

some extra work.

It's going to take some extra hours that you're going to have to devote some extra time studying

and learning something else.

Maybe you can incorporate it into your job.

There's always ways to do that I found, right?

When I was working as a developer—and maybe this will help you more than anything else.

Take that Winforms job and figure out how to build some tools using ASP.NET or ASP.NET

MVC, or whatever technology or AngularJS that you can use at the company.

I use this technique myself a lot.

I work for a lot of companies that were using outdated technologies.

Right?

I worked for like HP and Xerox and companies that—and also for government systems where

they had really—actually, government systems is probably is the best one where they had

really outdated technologies.

They were not on the cutting edge at all.

Their guys maintain these old systems, but you know what I did is there's always a need

for developer tools.

There's always a need for tools that make the developer's job or the team's job easier.

Right?

All kinds of business processes and things that you have that you've got automated in

some way or they can help developers to do their job better that are on your team.

What you can do is you can build those tools in those technologies.

I was working for this one contract position at a government job and we had, again, an

old antiquated system that was this old java system and, you know, not using any of the

newest and greatest stuff.

What did I do?

I started building a tool that made it so that—I built a tool that made it faster

for us to do the build of the system.

What technology did I use to do that?

I used the latest ASP.NET MVC web development technology to do that.

Okay?

I had a similar job at HP and we had this old tool that we're maintaining.

ASP.NET was coming out just at that time and so I created a test tracking software to help

internal—an internal tool, not the actual product that we're selling and I created it

in ASP.NET MVC.

Use that technique in order to move yourself over to the new technologies where you're

still going to get paid to do this and still going to be valuable.

In the meantime, you don't have to be hungry looking for a job because you're looking for

that perfect ASP.NET job, but you don't even have the skills yet.

You can be developing those skills while you're getting paid and actually providing value

to your team and to your employer.

Take the Winforms job as my advice and hey and learn ASP.NET by creating some tools on

the side.

All right.

Hopefully, that's helpful to you.

If you have a question for me, you can email me at john@simpleprogrammer.com.

If you haven't subscribed already, click that Subs—crick it.

Click the Subscribe button.

I'll talk to you next time.

Take care.

For more infomation >> Working For Cheap Or Learning Technologies? - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ushba with drone, finally or another fail?! #4 - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> Ushba with drone, finally or another fail?! #4 - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mushroom fry - A side dish for roti or rice - Duration: 3:03.

mushroom fry

oil - 2 tbs

onions and coriander leaves

turmeric powder

red chili powder

cumin powder

coriander powder

salt

mushrooms

ginger garlic paste

For more infomation >> Mushroom fry - A side dish for roti or rice - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

What's More Likely: Beasley Averages 25 or a Pete Davidson Emmy? | MSG Networks - Duration: 1:27.

We got to open with Michael Beasley who you know the Knicks recently signed.

He says that he could average 25 a game this year and so can three other Knicks.

I got a joke planned, I guess I don't need to make it.

Part of being an NBA player is you gotta believe more than anybody.

Beas, that's what he's been. He's been a scorer. I think he's excited.

He's excited to play with some talented guys with you know Melo and KP and

Tim Hardaway you know when you're out there with guys

that can put the ball in the hole it gets exciting and makes

game easier on you. So I'm glad he thinks that. Yeah that blind confidence like

that's a true New Yorker. Bagels are $4, garbage everywhere just like it's

greatest city in the world.

I don't know. Melo doesn't even score 25 a game any more, how is this dude?

Yeah it doesn't look good.

Wasn't he out of the league for like three years and then he came back?

Get out of here. You're not averaging 25 points.

I'm gonna get an Emmy next year for SNL.

That could happen. No it won't.

For more infomation >> What's More Likely: Beasley Averages 25 or a Pete Davidson Emmy? | MSG Networks - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Why You Should Join us in GW2 or Return to us for PoF! - My Favorite Things - Duration: 9:51.

Hii everyone!

I'm Riika!

I'm gonna show you guys why me and so many others play and love Guild Wars 2, some of

my favorite things about it, and, why I think you guys should try it out!

The video should have at least a bit of everything I talk about, plus a bunch of footage of,

like, some content that Guild Wars 2 provides to see and do.

Please enjoy!

This is a beautiful world with a ton of places to go, and things to do!

The graphics are really stunning, and, the designs and models and concept art and CGI

scenes are amazing too!

There's a ton of variety and it's gorgeous!

People spend time exploring and taking screenshots, enjoying the concept art they add to the loading

screens... it is gosh dang pretty! and, whoever at ArenaNet's designing these places and modeling

and texturing this stuff has done a wonderful job.

The CGI scenes are really cool, and the visual effects are enjoyable and, like, not intrusive!

The devs and the community both are very benevolent and Guild Wars 2 has a lot of convenient and

advantageous things that help players easily enjoy the game.

The community is helpful and kind... um, there's actually an in-game function for all the people

who wanna help out new players, called mentoring, along with the LFG system.

The community is accepting of everyone, and inclusive, and filled with both new players

and experience, high-skill players.

The other amazing thing is, the entire base game is free to play.

And for the full game, with the expansions, it's a one time purchase!

There are NO subscription fees, which is an enormous fricken thing for people tight on

money.

You can even get any gem store items without paying real money.

The gold to gem conversion rate is fair and very doable, unlike most games.

There's a lot of little things, too, like the fact that it's free to repair your armor

now.

Um, achievements are actually rewarding with useful items and stuff, rather than just getting

titles or bragging rights.

I've yet to find more than a couple people in the whole game who were pretentious or

rude to others.

The community is patient, and, things are really set up to help people out if you wanted

to.

Like, the level scaling system that lets low-level maps still be relevant even once you're 80.

And, there are plenty of high-skill guilds that would welcome you guys if you want the

challenging stuff.

Arduous quests aren't a thing.

Instead, there are dynamic events which happen either way and the story of the event turns

out differently depending on, like, who or how many help out.

And if tons help out, you don't suffer.

Everyone gets everything.

Players can't steal kills to get the loot or steal nodes around the map or anything.

Anyone who took part gets the full reward.

The devs seem to really care about us as players, and they actually listen to us, unlike most

games.

If it's made known on any forums that something's wanted, it's highly likely the devs will try

to implement something.

Another thing is, you don't have to play every day.

Some of us have jobs, families, plans, school... whatever.

Even if you only play, like, 30 minutes every couple days, you can still make significant

prgoress.

And, then again, if you're free and want to play all day every day, you won't run out

of things to do!

There's a lot to explore and complete and achieve...

There's a big variety of content in Guild Wars 2.

It goes from casual exploration and roleplaying, all the way through hardcore world bosses,

raids, dungeons, and other more challenging stuff.

I imagine anyone could find something they love about this game.

Even my mom did.

You can run around Tyria finding hungry kitties to adopt, and then play with them in your

home.

You can get into crafting gear or cooking, and produce stuff.

You can explore the beauty of Tyria and the expansive lore and characters it has to offer.

There are two separate game types, Player vs. Player and World vs. World, which is,

kinda a giant server vs. server land claim battle, for those that enjoy PvP.

You can try out Jumping Puzzles, which are really awesome, and, pretty much exclusive

to Guild Wars 2.There are complete adventures to go on if you wanna craft a top-tier legendary

weapon.

ArenaNet expands on difficulty by adding more mechanics and skill-based things, more options,

more ways to go about things, rather than just making the stats higher and higher.

In some instances, you can interact with a Challenge Mote to kinda turn on hard mode,

and make it a challenge, for players looking for a challenge rather than a casual fight.

The content in this game, to me, all feels really rewarding and fun.

The battle system is fun and unique as well.

There's a bunch of functions that most other games just don't have.

For example, the ability to attack, and cast spells, while moving.

It doesn't sound like much, but it's a huge deal and it makes things a lot more fun!

The dodging mechanic is super enjoyable as well.

The other thing is, when your health hits 0, you don't immediately die.

You go into a downed state, where you can help in a limited way until someone brings

you back up.

Which, all classes can.

Everyone can res everyone, just by interacting with their downed or defeated body, which

I think is really awesome.

There are effective healer builds in the game, but none are necessary to do almost anything.

Every type of build or playstyle you wanna go for is viable and can do well!

There are the best meta builds, which the odd person insists on if you're doing top-end-game

content, but, it's really more based on how you play rather than your stats.

Gliding!

This is something that is truly amazing guys!

It gives you the awesome feel of flying around and being above it all, without ruining just

being on the ground and looking up at everything.

It is extremely useful, and still fun, after like 2 years of already doing it, without

messing anything else the game has to offer up.

Gliding has other mechanics, such as ley-line gliding, updrafts, using it in battle, attacking

from the sky.

I find it's an awesome mechanic and, I don't know of another game that's pulled this off.

Everyone I know enjoys gliding.

It's just fun, and it's cool.

Which brings me to something else made by ArenaNet that's coming out...

Mounts!

Kinda like gliding, this isn't some typical MMO flying or mount stuff that ruins the base

of the game.

It's not just a thing you ride to run faster, jump higher.

As ArenaNet says, these mounts are companions that have specific mechanics for getting to

specific places and traversing particular terrains.

These mounts are mechanics and not just pretty sprint machines.

Although, they are pretty...

Look at them!

Path of Fire is gonna bring about only more things for people to love.

We're gonna go in and figure out what's going on in the story, we're gonna be able to use

these awesome mounts, we're gonna be able to try out all the new elite specializations!

For those that don't know, elite specs are basically an evolution of your base class

that expands on your skills and movements and gives your class a whole new mechanic

to play with.

In the last expansion, we got 9 elite specs that built upon the existing classes, and,

now, we're getting 9 new ones!

I really suggest coming back to check these out, because, it switches up the feel of your

play so much, and, gives you more variety to choose from, or to just, have 'em all,

I guess?

This expansion is gonna be good stuff, and, I would be so happy to invite any of you to

join Guild Wars 2 and play your way through the story, explore the land, and experience

the content!

Okay, I wanna end off with my absolute favorite thing about this game.

I know I'm not alone.

Character customization!

First of all, making your character in the first place...

there are a lot of options and so many sliders and colors and fun stuff to choose from!

Or, of course, if you don't care, you can go with the default...But, who doesn't care??

The races to choose from are amazing.

There are humans, of course...

Norns, big battlers with awesome tattoos...

There are Charr, fierce kitties that can run on all fours and pounce on things when you

jump.

Asura, adorable little rat sharks with intellects higher than all of us.And my personal favorite,

Sylvari!

Sylvari are plant people who glow in the dark and they have accents and they're beautiful,

just, look at them!

Okay, but my favorite, regardless of character creation, is the wardrobe function.

There are so many armor and weapon skins in this game, it's hard to choose from.

And, once you have any skin unlocked, you can apply it to any of you characters that

can wear it, any time, across your account!

You use Transmutation, it's a simple method right in your inventory, um, to switch the

look, but not the stats, of your armor or weapon.

Same goes for dyes!

If you unlock a dye on any character, you can use it anytime, anywhere, on any character

across your whole account.

Running around Tyria, you'll see all sorts of players with their own beautiful, beautiful

characters.

There's so many things to do and so many ways to do them.

Please come join us, this is a super fun game with super friendly people and super rewarding

content, and, like, I'd honestly recommend it to anyone who doesn't dislike video games.

Guys, thank you for watching, and thank you Wooden Potatoes for holding a contest, and

thank you to ArenaNet for making such a wonderful game for all of us to enjoy.

See you in game!

For more infomation >> Why You Should Join us in GW2 or Return to us for PoF! - My Favorite Things - Duration: 9:51.

-------------------------------------------

만약 5초 동안 산소가 사라진다면? 거짓 or 진실 - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> 만약 5초 동안 산소가 사라진다면? 거짓 or 진실 - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Hack or Wack: DIY Nose Contouring - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Hack or Wack: DIY Nose Contouring - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone 8 Durability Test - BEND TEST - Glass Scratch Video! - Duration: 6:39.

The iPhone 8 is here.

The same basic shape and feel as last year's iPhone 7, but with the huge physical difference

of adding a glass back instead of metal.

This is my first time touching the iPhone 8 since Apple didn't invite me out to their

launch event, not really sure why, and the glass makes it surprisingly heavy which I

actually really like.

Will this new glass iPhone have the same structural integrity that the metal iPhones had previously.

There's literally only one way to find out.

Let's get started.

[Intro]

Apple claims that this is the most durable glass ever on a smartphone.

Pretty bold claim.

I've tested over 75 different phones now, and I think we should start with the scratch

test first.

I have a set of Mohs hardness picks that differentiate between different minerals.

Plastic screen phones will scratch at a level 3.

Glass is usually around a 5 or 6 on Mohs scale and real sapphire scratches at a level 8 or

9.

As far as scratching goes, this glass scratched at a level 6 with a deeper groove at a level

7, which is the exact same score that the iPhone 7 got last year, as well as the Note

8 and most other tempered glass flagships these days.

When Apple says "most durable" they might be talking about impacts and drops instead

of scratch resistance.

Let me know in the comments if you think I should drop test a couple of these phones.

Even though the screen is impervious to my razor blade, coins, and keys, I would still

recommend a screen protector.

Plenty of other dust, minerals, and pocket sand are harder than a level 6 and can cause

micro-abrasions.

Speaking of sapphire, Apple does claim to use some sapphire on their phones, namely

the camera lenses.

So we'll have to put that to the test again.

The home button is not affected by my razor blade so it won't get damaged or scratched

up while sliding around in your pocket or purse, and that's good for durability.

Up at the top of the phone we have the 7 megapixels front facing camera tucked under that same

slab of front glass, so it is protected against major scratches and damage as well.

With previous versions of the iPhone, Apple used a flimsy metal screen to cover the earpiece

which sometimes could jostle and fall out.

But nowadays they use a more permanent solid metal screen which will not fall out or dislodge.

Bonus points for that one.

The gold glass iPhone 8 has a solid slab covering the entire rear surface of the phone.

Still undamaged by my razor blade.

It's also good to see the Apple logo and iPhone text are layered under the glass and not exposed

on the surface.

This means they won't rub or wear away with use or time.

It's pretty cool how the dual tone LED flash blends so perfectly with the pink and gold

color of this phone, protected under the glass surface.

Things are still looking sleek and aesthetic.

One cool thing is that right next to the camera lens, there's a little microphone hole that

has a metal grill in it.

Apple's attention to small detail and aesthetics is amazing.

Most phones just leave it as a hole with no protection.

And now for the camera lens.

Apple claims that this is made from sapphire.

Sapphire is a super premium and expensive and durable material that resists scratching

until a level 8 or 9 on Mohs scale.

Testing out this claim with my razor blade, which is about a 5 and a half on Mohs scale,

leaves no scratches which is great.

And that means that this camera lens is just as durable as regular glass so far.

But when I test Apple's sapphire with my Mohs picks, I see visible marks at a level 6, and

a level 7, and a deep catching groove at a level 8.

It looks like Apple is still using their own proprietary blend of sapphire.

I delved pretty deep into this subject during a previous video, and it is aluminum oxide,

which is the ingredients of sapphire.

But my Mohs picks and an electron microscope indicate that it is a lower grade material

than the actual pure sapphire that's used in Tissot's premium watches, or the full sapphire

display on the HTC U Ultra sapphire edition, both of which didn't scratch until a level

8.

Apple might have extreme attention to detail, but it's my opinion that they cut some corners

with this sapphire stuff.

I did buy one of their overpriced sapphire Apple watches to test, and that should arrive

today sometime.

So make sure you're subscribed so you don't miss that durability test.

There is a metal ring around the camera lens, but the weird part is that the camera lens

sticks up even farther than the metal ring does.

So there's no protection for that lens.

And since it scratches at a level 6 instead of a level 8, it still needs that protection.

Now the sides of the phone are real metal, so Apple did a good job there.

This handles keys and coins very well.

But my razor blade manages to remove some color, exposing that silver 7000 series aluminum

underneath.

So it's probably best not to keep your razor and phone in the same pocket.

The SIM card tray and power buttons are both metal, along with the button-less and port-less

top of the phone.

The volume buttons and mute switch are also metal – bonus points for that.

I'm still definitely a huge fan of that mute switch by the way.

I wish more Android phones had that feature.

The singular proprietary lightning port is at the bottom of the phone.

Still metal down here as well.

And still no headphone jack, but Apple has been kind enough to include a dongle in the

box if you don't happen to have one of your own.

Now I do like to roast Apple every now and then, physically and verbally, and one cool

thing about the IPS retina display is that after about 10 seconds in extreme heat, the

pixels go black and turn off.

But after the heat is removed and the pixels cooled down, they recover completely.

The phone is cool to the touch within seconds.

It's still important to not try this on your own phone because the flame does burn off

the oleophobic exterior coating on the glass.

I have been contacted by several angry mothers whose kids have burned phones, so please don't

try this at home.

Speaking of things to not try at home, it's time for the ultimate test of durability.

Nothing stresses the construction of a phone like a bend test.

And whether you're an Android fan or an Apple user, everyone can appreciate a well built

phone.

And this is indeed a well built phone.

There is zero flex to this device.

If you remember on my iPhone 7 bend test last year, the waterproofing adhesive was ruined

by the bend.

But this has since been corrected with the iPhone 8.

I'm very impressed.

There is no glass separation on the front or the back no matter how you bend it.

This phone is definitely skinny jean approved.

The last thing I want to point out as a bonus and thumbs up to Apple's build quality is

the rear glass panel.

It has a lip of plastic around the edge as a cushion to protect the glass during drops,

so the plastic helps out.

Smart design choice.

The front screen also has a plastic cushion around the glass as well.

Most people wouldn't notice this subtle detail, but Apple does put an extraordinary amount

of thought and design into their phones...well, except for the sapphire camera lens anyway.

Hit that subscribe button if you want to see that sapphire Apple watch tested.

And come hang out with me on Instagram and Twitter.

I think we should try and make a clear iPhone 8.

Thanks a ton for watching, and I'll see you around.

For more infomation >> iPhone 8 Durability Test - BEND TEST - Glass Scratch Video! - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Srisaket most Update Interview (ENGLISH) Who is the next fight? Inoue or Estrada? Most recent update - Duration: 3:37.

Srisaket Interview ENGLISH

Most Update interview

For more infomation >> Srisaket most Update Interview (ENGLISH) Who is the next fight? Inoue or Estrada? Most recent update - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

James Davis: Kingsman or Statesman? - Duration: 1:01.

I'M JAMES DAVIS

AND I'M AMANDA SEALES

AND WE ABOUT TO DO IT REAL BIG, KINGSMAN AND STATESMAN STYLE

[EXPLOSION]

GOT A BIT OF A SAVE THE WORLD SITUATION HERE

WELCOME TO STATESMAN!

AS YOUR AMERICAN COUSINS WE'LL BE WORKING SIDE BY SIDE

[GUNFIRE, EXPLOSION]

LET'S GET STARTED

WHO BETTER AT WHIPPING THAN JAMES?

I ACTUALLY WHOOPED MYSELF IN THE ASS

KEEP MESSING WITH THE BULL

YOU GONNA GET THE HORNS

[GUNFIRE]

YOU WANT SOME?

NICE TO BE WORKING WITH AN AGENT WHO KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING

DOES MY LAWYER KNOW ABOUT THIS?

[TIRES SCREECHING]

LET ME JUST SIT DOWN

CAN WE GET SOME WATER?

TIMES UP

SO, IVE DECIDED TO BE A KINGSMAN

SO YOU TELL COLIN AND TARON, I'M ON THE WAY!

Y'ALL LOOK DAMN SHARP

YOU KNOW THAT, IT'S NEVER BIKINI WEATHER HERE

I CAN'T BE CHILLIN WITH Y'ALL NO MORE

HE'S NO LONGER BRITISH ADJACENT

For more infomation >> James Davis: Kingsman or Statesman? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

No country or bank should assist North Korea destructive behavior: U.S. Treasury Secretary - Duration: 0:58.

So...

President Trump's new executive order focuses on completely isolating individuals that facilitate

the regime's nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs.

It enhances the Treasury Department's authority in targeting individuals or entities that

conduct "significant" trade in goods, services or technology with the North.

It also allows sanctions to be placed on any foreign financial institutions that knowingly

conduct or facilitate any significant transaction,... on behalf of blacklisted individuals and entities

or in connection with trade with North Korea.

The order also targets Pyongyang's shipping and trade networks by stopping vessels and

aircraft that have visited North Korea from visiting the U.S. within 180-days.

It also applies to vessels that have engaged in a ship-to-ship transfer with a vessel that

has visited the North within the same timeframe.

For more infomation >> No country or bank should assist North Korea destructive behavior: U.S. Treasury Secretary - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Is Nibiru real? Will the world end on September 23 or is Planet X a hoax? - Duration: 4:51.

Is Nibiru real? Will the world end on September 23 or is Planet X a hoax?

Scores of doomsayers and conspiracy enthusiasts have latched on to outlandish claims that a mysterious planet known as Nibiru will appear in the skies on Saturday.

It has been claimed that Planet X – 10 times the size of Earth – could cause widespread death and destruction on Earth, due to its gravitational forces.

The main purveyor of the outrageous claim is Christian numerologist David Meade, who believes that Nibiru will arrive to fulfil the biblical Book of Revelations.

Mr Meades predictions are laid out in his book Planet X – The 2017 Arrival, where he claims Nibiru will shift the Earths poles, trigger violent earthquakes, start tsunamis and cause volcanoes to erupt.

The theorist has linked the myth of Nibiru to predictions are centred around Biblical prophecies and the importance of the number 33. "Jesus lived for 33 years.

The name Elohim, which is the name of God to the Jews, was mentioned 33 times [in the Bible]," he told The Washington Post. "It's a very biblically significant, numerologically significant number.

I'm talking the Bible… and merging the two." September 23 is being suggested as the day of the apocalypse because it falls 33 days after the August 21 solar eclipse, which Mr Meade claims was an omen.

Is Nibiru real or is Planet X a hoax?  Leading scientists from across the world have debunked the outlandish theory and said there is there is no such planet as Nibiru.

Jonathan McDowell, an astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, has ridiculed the claim, calling it a hoax.

He told Express.co.uk: I dont know what to say except that its nonsense. In a heated exchange on Twitter, Mr McDowell said: There is no Nibiru.

Possible that a comet may hit Earth someday, but as far as we know theres nothing aimed at us right now.".

Despite scientists rejecting the end of the world theory and the existence of Nibiru, NASA have said that a Planet X could actually be lurking beyond the solar system.

In 2016 researchers from Caltech University found evidence suggesting that a hypothetical ninth planet the size of Neptune, could be orbiting the sun beyond the reaches of Pluto.

Jim Green, director of NASAs Planetary Science Division, described the finding as an exciting development for the scientific community.

The possibility of a new planet is certainly an exciting one for me as a planetary scientist and for all of us, said Mr Green.

This is not, however, the detection or discovery of a new planet. Its too early to say with certainty theres a so-called Planet X. What were seeing is an early prediction based on modelling from limited observations.

Its the start of a process that could lead to an exciting result.   But Nasa has debunked the theory that Nibiru is real and on a collision course with Earth that could lead to the end of the world.

Following the 2012 end of the world scare, Nasa said:  Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. .

For more infomation >> Is Nibiru real? Will the world end on September 23 or is Planet X a hoax? - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

kenneka Jenkins Raped or peer preasured into hotel room orgy. 3:04 you hear (it is a plug kenneka)ok - Duration: 6:18.

Irene;Hu hu hu khu

Irene;You funny ass fuck Bre Bre.

Unknown:This fat ass. Ooh its____

Unknown:Let me see_______

Irene;Slow ya roll shawty. Unknown:Keep ma head pumping

man1;Who got the_____

(laughing) Man2:Bitch dont fucking move. man1:Let me see it let me see it

man2:she playing fucking dick ross in this muther fucka

Im not fucking fucking ________

Suck on me or i gotta come over and see the phone

Talking crazy to.

Man Phones (thats kenneka)aint working this weekend this connection. Im trying to hit that spot up trying to see

Let me see one of yall phone. shut up you

steady talking to me,you wanna get into it. who me

I aint trying to get into it with yo but.

Yall just ______

Shit. Thats Shamia. Damm my shit

turning red.Yall know who Monifha acting like

Know we dont know.

Im nice I act nice.

So im not nice

No

Yea its big aint it

I shole hope somebody come so it dont end bad

Talk shit...we can have this all night

All night long. Irene:You wanna get into it. Get a whooping fuck that shit

She think she crazy

I dont know what the fuck is her problem

(moanign) then SHEEEEE

Lil mama aint having it

Forreal nigga i read that text clear

It say $200 for 2

Im putting my face all in here.(backing out of camera knowing something wrong is going on

Did you put and enfluinc in this. Somebody coming.(Busting)((( in or on who?)))

WHat the fuck

Shorty week ass kconnection (Music supposed to be playing to drown out the noise)

She went to spit it out in the barhroom

Slow down

where you going. (Laughing) THey think its funny

Need to swing my way. WHere yall about to go out to ceasars

You to shorty.

let me see that.(Hear a belt buckle

Man why you trippin i been hear a hour

Aw man leave that alone. Naawww. It is a plug

Kenneka. Aw ow aw aw.. Forreal Um

(You hear) OK (in crying voice). Them music finally turns on.

whats wrong little short. what the fuck. she tripping

What ever is happening to the girl while the music is playing loud.Is a Mystery

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét