Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Time Sep 23 2017

(Music plays)

Hey everyone. I'm Rachel. Today on Crack Your Bible, I want to talk to you about

September 23rd, but more importantly trying to calculate days for Jesus's

return. Now I was going to talk to you all about the "Days of Teshuva," which are

the ten days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. But because everybody is

freaking out about tomorrow, which is September 23rd, I figured, let's just

talk about this really quick. It really frustrates me that Christian spends so

much time trying to calculate dates. Whether it's the tetrad blood moons of

2015, or yeah... even right now "oh the eclipses!"

"Oh the Stars and the signs!" "Oh Virgo, Oh Leo, Oh

Jupiter!" "All these things that are happening!" People spend so much time

on these events and they go out and they tell people "oh Jesus is coming back on

this date." A few days ago I read a story about a guy. He said that he's used up

all of his PTO because Jesus is coming back tomorrow. It's frustrating. People

are going out, stocking up on food, stocking up on water ,because of the 239

conspiracy and "Oh 239 and hydrogen bombs and plutonium and all this stuff

from North Korea! Oh there's going to be a big attack tomorrow or something like

that!" it's just exhausting because people will

spend so much time researching movies, and music, and zooming in on tags on

clothes that are in movies, or clocks, or all these other things. Could you imagine

if people spent this much time studying the Bible? Could you imagine if people

spent this much time in the Word or praying? We wouldn't have all the

problems that we have today if people spent 1/10 of the time that they spent

on going through pop culture to look for all of these supposed signs. You

know, I think it makes Christians look bad when they're not careful of their

words, because there's a difference between "an ending of an age: and "Jesus's

return." Now we talked about in the last video for Rosh Hashanah, how 5777

could be the end of a period of grace. We don't know for sure if it is, but it's a

possibility, because Rosh Hashanah is between September 20th through the 22nd.

But then the New Year's ushered in - 5778. Could that mean that

the end of grace is over? Possibly. But it's important to note that the "ending

of an age" does not mean that Jesus immediately returns. When people keep

saying "Jesus is returning!" Not being careful their words, instead of saying, "oh

there's a possibility that the age of grace is coming to an end, and then we're

going to see a beginning of birth pains which could usher in the Antichrist."

That's when you get people who are tired of hearing Christians "cry wolf." "oh, oh

wasn't Jesus supposed to have already come back this date? This date? This date?

This date?" You start sounding like a Jehovah's Witness, "oh the world's ending

on this date, and this date, and this date." And then it doesn't come to pass! You

look like a fool! That's why it's so important to be careful with your words.

The ending of an age does not mean the same thing as Jesus's physical return

here on earth. I think that it is wasting a lot of people's time and

scaring a lot of people, unnecessarily. It's going to make people leave the

faith when all of a sudden they're not raptured up tomorrow, or all of a sudden

they have to start going through all the things that Jesus had told us in Matthew

24 would happen prior to His return. Because He said, "this is not the end yet.

These are the beginning of birth pains, the beginning of agonies." Sorry! Those

things have not happened yet. So if you want to say, "oh there's a possibility

that an ending of an age is going to happen tomorrow," that's fine. But stop

telling people that Jesus is going to return tomorrow. Stop spending so much

time in pop culture, where you know all the movies. Oh everybody has videos up

about every instance that a 9, a 2, a 3, a 6, or 14 -- in any combination, is pointing

to September 23rd or North Korea setting off the end of the world, with all of

these weapons. It's a waste of time. It is more important that people

know about Jesus and if you're not devoting your time to getting to know

God more, and sharing your faith --because you were put into people's lives for a

reason. You're there to share the gospel with them. It doesn't matter if they know

about all the signs and symbols in the movies, and Miley Cyrus' 23 video, if

they don't know Jesus. Because it's not going to do them any good if you don't

have a personal relationship with Jesus. It doesn't matter how many calculations

you've done. It doesn't matter how many movies you've watched about star signs

or any of this other stuff, because you will not have a place in God's kingdom

(Romans 10:9-10 on screen) if you don't have a relationship with Jesus. If you haven't accepted Him as

your personal Lord and Savior, it doesn't matter what you know -- you're

not getting in. So I would say, "stop with trying to calculate a date and a time!

Just be confident that God is going to do what He says He's going to do!" Which

(John 14:1-4 on screen) is He's going to come back for us. He's going to save us. Spend the limited

amount of time that you have here on earth

not only getting to know God more, but sharing your faith with others -- actually

telling people about Jesus. Not telling people about Revelation 12 signs, not

telling people about Flat Earth. I don't believe in Flat Earth! But again, people

want to focus on all the things that they're interested in, because they can

pour over pop culture stuff, instead of pouring over the scriptures, pouring over

God's Words -- and that is more profitable than any of this other stuff, because all

this other stuff is man-made nonsense. The rest is God-breathed, God inspired.

We are here to have a relationship with God first and foremost. So get your

relationship right with God. Make sure that you're not devoting all your time

to all of these theories and everything else, and instead devote your time to

sharing the gospel with others -- because we don't have a lot of time. That's all

that I wanted to share with you. I hope you will like, subscribe, and share. And I

will see you on Monday. Bye!

(Music Plays.)

For more infomation >> RAPTURE READY: Calculating Jesus' Return | End Time Signs - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

The Sunday Mass - 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 24, 2017) - Duration: 30:00.

For more infomation >> The Sunday Mass - 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 24, 2017) - Duration: 30:00.

-------------------------------------------

Time For Snitch неожиданное выступление! - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Time For Snitch неожиданное выступление! - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Bay Area Woman Set to Swim from Alcatraz for 1000th Time - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Bay Area Woman Set to Swim from Alcatraz for 1000th Time - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

MY ALMOST HOLLYWOOD ROMANCE - STORY TIME | LesleyyX1 - Duration: 9:44.

it's really rather simple some girls they attract the lacrosse players and

then other girls will attract more of the skater tattoo type guys and then I

will attract 30 year old men

hey guys welcome back to my channel for those of you who are new thank you for

watching me I really appreciate it so a part of me

like this little voice in my head is telling me for the story time that it's

too soon or just not a good idea this person I know sometimes watches my

videos and engages with my social media I feel really bad but there is a bigger

voice in me that's telling me do it for the views so here I am telling the story

now I'm going it's kind of it's a long story so I'm gonna try to make this

quick especially because my battery is now starting to die so this all I guess

originated sophomore year when I decided to partake in this traveling Film

Festival that came to my school it's really cool you have I think it was like

5 or 7 days to make a video where you sign up your team and they give you all

the equipment needed to make a film all they ask is that you actually have

something by the end of the week to submit and then they make a big deal for

the finale where they show the top 16 films they break out a red carpet they

have a photographer it's catered and I even have prizes I won a prize my

freshman year and so I knew that I love this festival so my sophomore year I

knew that I was going to submit and I guess I was in some kind of mood because

I decided that I was gonna make this really dark edgy sci-fi film and I

actually really liked it to a point where I'm going to tell you to go and

watch it I was really proud of it now you'll see some of the scenes and be

like oh my goodness Lesley oh goodness and to that I have to say I am so

thankful that I gave over the copyrights to that video to this Film Festival to

have on their YouTube channel under their name with my face plastered for

all my future employers to see so if you're a future employer of mine go

check it out - uh yeah but it wouldn't be so bad except for the video did not

make it into the top 16 or win any additional prizes so really I was just

being really naughty and raunchy on camera for nothing but isn't anybody

these days snapchat premium I just found out about

you anyway I'm off topic I'm non snapchat premium

okay so I am kind of bummed by that but I'm like whatever

next year rolls around and I'm not discouraged I'm not a girl who gets

discouraged I'm just getting more motivated so I'm going up to sign up my

team and by my team I mean these are all my friends that I dragged and forced

into doing this with me and there's the team but there is in particular this one

guy he's kind of cute actually and he's I think in his 30s could very well be in

his 40s cuz I can never tell age but he ends up mentioning zoni to me zone II

was my video last year and wondering if it was going to be something as cool as

that etc etc but I was just I was touched either the video was so good or

so bad but he remembered me what can I say I got one of those spaces so of

course I was even more motivated to do this well I just must have been single

enough that I went and I decided to friend him on Facebook creepy but other

people were filmed friending him on Facebook from her campus and then I

followed him on Twitter and I decided to tweet at him about grabbing drinks I

will admit that I did the very first move um cuz he was kind of cute and I

liked talking about video production he ended up not being able to grab drinks

but because we were Facebook friends he decided to get to know me through

facebook chat and that was good we had some exchanges back and forth then for a

few days then and then it kind of got to a point where it became

and when I say routine I mean his routine where every damn time I was on

Facebook a little pop-up with hat would happen and I could predict every time

that it was him or sometimes I wasn't even on Facebook and I get the

notifications especially because at that time I didn't really have the experience

and the self-esteem to say no and do what I wanted so a lot of times I played

therapist with a lot of boys and so that was the case there I didn't know how to

end it I didn't know how to say no so every time he messaged me within the 10

minutes I would get on my phone or get on my computer and write back and I

didn't know how to do one-word answers so I figured because I was so afraid of

hurting people's feelings that I would get my point across by having him ask

questions about me but seeming kind of self-centered and never asking questions

about him I would just seem obnoxious rude it would fizzle out bla bla bla

but apparently I'm really really damn interesting and I'm not gonna lie he was

interesting too he was an actor on the side and he took place in a lot of short

films he was even and you know I had some guest spots on some TV shows that I

pretty sure anybody would know and so he was cool but I wasn't really in the end

interested in somebody who was in a different stage of their life and older

you know I just I wasn't digging it so it just got to a point where he was

falling more and more in love with me and it was probably because the fact

that I wasn't giving him a whole lot of attention and you know how that kind of

works when I had my highlight reel on social media that he's able to pull from

and romanticize and I'm acting to school for cool he must think that I'm just the

shiz he was so certain that we were compatible that eventually it got to a

point where he wanted to quit his job with the festival and wanted me to drop

out of school and run away with him to a foreign country

at that point I just kind of had to tell him no and I was still super nice about

it and it took a few tries but I think I got it into his head no but I don't

think I really clarified that I wasn't interested in him and he just thought

that we were so compatible so later on every once awhile he would message me

about wanting to take me out um bla bla bla but at this point in time

I had a boyfriend but me and my boyfriend we weren't really posting a

lot on social media we weren't Facebook official so he kept telling me that he

didn't believe me that I had a boyfriend I did have a boyfriend but even if I did

it I don't know why he'd still be interested in going out with me if I was

willing to lie and say I had a boyfriend to not date him but he was so certain

that we were compatible so certain certain maybe we were and I just

couldn't see it were we soul mates now I'm questioning everything so it's just

eventually he did get tired of hearing no I was in Florida he wasn't always in

Florida he was at you know he's doing his festival he didn't really

prominently live in Florida so the distance helped in the fact that I

eventually went back to Dallas but this probably led all the way up until maybe

was the early of my early senior year of college

maybe late junior year this lasted for a long time now granted towards like the

last year it was more just random sporadic messaging and I think you know

maybe he was going through some type of mood maybe I was just really granted

acting in my zone I don't know but yeah that's kind of my closest I've ever

gotten to Hollywood romance if you have a story about where you've gone with an

influencer or maybe you or di means someone who was in a band anything like

that please leave it in the comments I want to know my camera is about to

Oh guess I'm not filming anymore for a while um like me on social media and

like this video subscribe to me I'm going to go to Luby's yeah that's right

you heard me luby's okay bye guys

For more infomation >> MY ALMOST HOLLYWOOD ROMANCE - STORY TIME | LesleyyX1 - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

every time video brinquedo's "what's up" was racist. idk. i didn't watch the whole thing - Duration: 1:10.

Chingling (Japanese: リーシャン Lisyan) is a Psychic-type baby Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.

It evolves into Chimecho when leveled up with high friendship during the night.

Chingling is a yellow, spherical Pokémon similar to a bell. It has stubby arms and legs, as well as beady, black eyes.

On either side of its mouth is a large, black spot.

Inside its mouth is a red orb, which creates a ringing sound as the Pokémon moves.

Additionally, the orb can be vibrated to create high frequency, long lasting cries to deafen its opponents.

The sounds produced can be too high for people to hear. Atop its body is ring-like growth with a striped rope through the middle.

The rope is red-and-white with short tassels on the ends.

Three Chingling appeared in The Bells Are Singing! under Francesca's ownership. They formed part of Francesca's magic trick but had trouble keeping them under control.

When Team Rocket captured the Chingling, James found himself growing fond of them as he remembered his Chimecho.

A Chingling appeared in Battling a Cute Drama! under the ownership of Marilyn. Marilyn's Chingling had a battle against Brock's Croagunk but despite a type advantage lost.

For more infomation >> every time video brinquedo's "what's up" was racist. idk. i didn't watch the whole thing - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

😈 Brockhampton Moving Type Instrumental Brockhampton Saturation Beat 2017 | "TIME" - The Lo-VibE - Duration: 3:46.

Brockhampton Moving Type Instrumental Brockhampton Saturation Beat 2017 | "TIME" - The Lo-VibE

BUY 1 LEASE GET ANY OTHER 2 FOR FREE: THELOVIBESOUND.COM

For more infomation >> 😈 Brockhampton Moving Type Instrumental Brockhampton Saturation Beat 2017 | "TIME" - The Lo-VibE - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

My First Time On Overwatch PC / Part 1 / oh boi - Duration: 17:41.

For more infomation >> My First Time On Overwatch PC / Part 1 / oh boi - Duration: 17:41.

-------------------------------------------

Volunteers give their time to help the community - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Volunteers give their time to help the community - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Brad Ausmus reflects on time with Tigers - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Brad Ausmus reflects on time with Tigers - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mussulo Island/ Ilha do Mussulo Luanda/Angola -Fist time in Africa - Duration: 11:23.

Are you happy?

yes!

yes?

Are you going to play with grandmother?

Yes.

That's good.

Vinnie, the embassy of the Netherlands is now there..

in these two new buildings

I worked there (behind)

I worked there (behind)

every morning.

I would dare to drive here

yes?

you would get so annoyed

dad, just give them priority. Yes, yes

He could also have driven. Yes

but daddy is a good person,...... just like bets

my class was around the corner. Julia's school!

I understood.

Did you understand?

Hi guys we have arrived.

We are at home!

We are in Angola.

At my parent's house.

We are at my room.

So, we will try to have a good vacation

Christiaan is having a party in the balcony, with music.

So we came to the stores

to buy some stuffs.

Things we are used to buy there (in The Netherlands)

Everybody is here! mom...

and Christiaan is here the front

there is Christiaan.

okay, guys

So many people.

yes.

We will drive past my work

yes, We will drive past his work

This is Mutamba

We are now on our way to Mussulo Island

It's a Island here in Luanda.

we just...

we just stopped at the KFC

There is a KFC in Luanda!! yeah!

we will eat and them go to Mussulo Island.

so, we are going now to Mussulo island!

we will take a boat here

I'll show you around here.

Kuduro!

Nice music.

Kuduro

We call it afro-house

ah okay, this is afro house?

I thought it was kuduro.

there is everybody

there are the kids

right?

it's beautiful!

turist in my own country.

Honey!

Hi!... Hi...

Let me see how I am looking like.

I'm all messed up

We have arrived at Mussulo Island!

I had to cry

yes! me too...

that went fast.

don't you think so?... Yes of course

We have arrived, on an uninhabited island,

How is my hair?

Finally holidays

Finally holidays in Luanda!

This is Mussulo Island

we took a boat.

it's beautiful!

Is it beautiful? Is beautiful!

It's beautiful.

honey, I want to take a picture of you.

of me?

yes, here...

they went to show, until today they didn't forget it.

Okay, enough!

they went to show, until today they didn't forget it.

what does genoeg means? genoeg...

you said, okay genoeg...

ah, genoeg. Enough

is not renoeg, but GGGenoeg

Genoeg!

you need to have a colg, with catarrh

Hi guys!!!

Hi! How are you?

yes, thank you!

whats your name?

Vieira!

Do you work here in this boat? yes?

Every day?

sorry?

Everyday? No,

Do you go to school? Yes.

What grade do you study?

sorry?

What grade do you study?

I study the sixth grade

keep studying.

thank!

it was nice to meet you. Bye

Hi guys, today is day 4 here in Angola

We really have been so....

really busy.

I don't even have time to film.

I am now at my brother's house,

for a night, then I will go to my sister's house.

So, I will show a little of our day.

Hi!

Everything is okay?

alright!!

we are here!

Look at Vincent.

Good afternoon! Good afternoon.

What do you think of Africa?

aah it's good.

Is it good? yes

Aah it's good. Look.

the table is set

We are going to have lunch.

We will lunch, African food.

Let go to see the ladies in the kitchen, and ask what they are cooking.

Look at this, a house full of kids and adults.

a family atmosphere

Good afternoon, ladies.

look, this is calulu? right?

Yes it's calulu

with dried meat. With cassava fufu.

and we will eat it with beans in palm oil.

look

Angolan food

this is my sister in law,

She really pregnant

She is about to explode.

Honey, what's the difference between this fufu and that one

this is made with corn,

and this with corn. Yes, and this...

Is that "milho"(corn)? Yes, milho.

This is with............... cassava.

cassava fufu?

Cassava fufu

It's too heavy? yes..exactly

then you have...

As child...

For more infomation >> Mussulo Island/ Ilha do Mussulo Luanda/Angola -Fist time in Africa - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Story Time: How We Met Tag | The Boyfriend Tag | The Husband Tag - Duration: 15:53.

and also at the time I was like how old okay he was a creepy hey all I hope you

guys are doing well we are finally making our how we met video it's been a

long time coming yeah you guys requested it and it's finally here and I hope you

guys enjoy it if you're not subscribe please go ahead

and subscribe and make sure that you get notifications by clicking the bell next

to there subscribe button so let's get started so we're gonna talk about how we

met 27 years ago this year Mam, we're not that old

and so do you wanna go ahead and start yeah I think the first time we met we

were I met m[you met me] oh the first time I saw you uh-huh

before we met I saw you at the train station you were selling some stuff so

let me just give you a background so I grew up in South Africa as you already

know so a lot of people in South Africa to supplement their income they sell

anything at the station they can sell fruits they can sell anything so my mom

always had a small business to help out with the family so every day after

school I would have to go to the station to sell something I think at the time we

were selling like pocketbooks and money bags and and piggy banks yeah

so so that's what he's referring to it this was a train station so I saw you at

the station but when I tried to reach out to you because there were so many

people you disappeared oh I couldn't get to you because there

were too many people in front of me.

yeah so I mean our stations are absolutely busy in South Africa this was the Nonkgubela station which is

in Site B in Khayelitsha and so yeah so but yeah and then I am I didn't see you

for a while and then I went to where you lived in the

area where you lived okay so first of all I was I didn't see him the first time he

says he saw me I absolutely didn't see him because there's so many people and I

was busy trying to sell you know like the stuff that my mom was having us sell

and so I didn't see him at the station so this was in 1990 by the way yeah and

so and my uncle happened to have a shebeen or a tavern as they term it in South

Africa in in the area where she used to live oh I lived it so happened that his

uncle yeah had a house around the corner from my house so a street behind I didn't know that at

the time huh so I saw this girl the exact same girl I saw at the station and

she was by herself and I said hallelujah

I asked if I could talk to her that's not true I did no the first

actually oh you did saying that but before I before I before he said that

before he said that actually so in our culture we not allowed we were not

allowed to date at the time whenever related yeah we were technically not

allowed to date but ah our like you could date behind your parents back and

your parents kind of knew but they acted like they either didn't know or if they

found out they would try and stop it right

so one of my friends was going to her boyfriend's house

we she was a little older than me actually she was our neighbor and so she

was going to her boyfriend's house and then we had this thing where a girl goes

to her boyfriend's house for a sleepover but at the time we we didn't call it a sleep

over we called it "ukutaka" that that means you know like a flea you know the

flea that bites you they jump to the next place right and so we use that term

to mean I'm going over to my boyfriend's house as a way to fool our parents I'm

going for a sleepover but what because we were not allowed to have that first

and to have boyfriends so someone would sneak out in the middle like late at

night or they would sneak out some way and just leave without without their

parents knowing so I was helping my friend I know that was bad but I was

helping my friend go over to her boyfriend's house so I had this bag and

in fact my mom my mom had asked me to go and collect a person who bought

something on credit she wanted me to walk to this neighborhood called town

2 and my mom so at when I was going there I actually had to go and pick up

my friends bag and hand it to her she was behind the house in the same street

where you live and that's when you saw me but I saw you for the first time so

okay go ahead so I asked if I could talk to you and then you said oh by the way

you going to Town 2 and actually my uncle had another place in Town 2 so I

said okay I'll walk with you to Town 2 and then I started talking to you

getting to know her and then that was the beginning of everything yeah and on

our way to Town 2 - actually no from Town 2 - we walk all the way to Town 2

no we were still on our way we were still on our way we were still going

there to Town 2 coming back no it's not going to tell you so he he asked me so

in our culture again a boy would ask you you were still a boy [We initiate boys into manhood]

yeah yeah a boy would ask you can I walk with you or can I talk to you right and

you knew exactly what that meant it meant that he wants to ask you out [he's interested]

or I looked up and I saw this guy and I was like okay maybe yeah and also at the

time I was like how old okay he was a creepy but the thing is that he looked

like so he looked like so young so I was 15 years old

15 15 years old 19 years and so and I was not a very small girl yeah at the

time I'll put up some pictures for you to see I wasn't a very small girl so

when I looked up and I saw this young handsome guy and he says can I talk to

you and I wasn't even seeing anyone in fact he was not my first boyfriend yeah

yeah I had just broken up and found out on the first day so my boyfriend my

first ever boyfriend's I was like 14 years old and when I met him I mean I

don't really want to go into it but when we broke up with him I had broken up with

him when I met you so I was kind of open looking to meet someone you know like I

was no I didn't have any constraints on me so I was happy when this guy

good-looking young man says to me can I walk with you so so we walk to this

neighborhood called Town 2 - it's probably about how many miles or kilometers

probably I would say probably a good mile and

half or two miles okay - miles okay yeah so about two mile walk I would say more

than that but anyway remember we kind of cut through [across] the field it's not more

than two miles okay so but anyway so yeah so we walk and guess who do we meet

the thug boyfriend thug ex-boyfriend the thug he was not a thug to me. he was just like

I was just again so but anyway so we met him and he he immediately says hey and

I'm like you know like my heart kind of stopped because I didn't expect to see

him I had just moved to the neighborhood I believe at the time I actually know it

moved almost a year at the time so I hadn't seen him in a while but he meets

me he sees me on the day that I meet him and he says to me hey who is this and

we've already been walking for at least few miles and I already like the guy and

I broke up with you why are you asking me this

and he says who's this I'm like this is my cousin he's like what cousin I'm like

you know my cousin from Guguletu and you didn't have any cousins when I was

dating you said didn't I tell you about my cousin from Guguletu? This is my cousin. I was kind of

scared and a little bit of him and this guy like I mean he was like he looked

and acted perfectly I think and so he he and [he was perfect] year right! so I'm like no this is my my cousin

brother and and then I mean and then he says okay

I and he says something about I thought this was your boyfriend new boyfriend

something I am like no he's not my boyfriend he's just my cousin [he was gonna be your boyfriend]

he was gonna be my boyfriend so and but this guy I don't even wanna name

his name he just basically just tried to intimidate me and then he left so we

continued with our walk and we went to the house and then we came back we

walked back and when we walked back we got home and uh and you said you asked to see

me again can I see you again I think right thought you were my girlfriend by

the time I was because you asked if you could see me again and I said yeah you

can see me [cause you were my girlfriend that is why I wanted to see you again] No, no I wasn't your girlfriend at the time.

You know, I was acting modest. I was acting modest in the sense that in our culture again

we're not allowed to date and as a girl you supposed to be not forward right ya

supposed to act modest [you want to give the guy a hard time] I already like the you know you don't wanna say yes

immediately you got to play hard-to-get yes but also you don't want him to leave and never come back, you kind of want to walk a fine line

again I'm like okay so the following day we meet up again and we take again

another walk and he asked do you wanna be my I think he at the time like I

didn't ask you did you did ask but I think you kind of wanted a confirmation

or something on the second day on our second day you kind of wanted a

confirmations let's say that says [that's not like me] but anyway so that was

really how we met and then for the next and I will tell more stories about you

know like us but that's how we met and we dated I remember we used to hang hang

out all the time literally you we have this thing in our

culture called to check on your girl yeah you know but I was back in the day

yeah we didn't have iPhones and texting or anything like that so there

were no like I've been most houses mean you didn't have a landline where we lived and

and so he would come and check on me and he would send my niece and my niece

out to look out for him and you would say you know like he would basically say

he's there waiting for me and we would out go out with him and guess what we

had to make sure that we did all our chores because we didn't want to ruffle

for our parents feathers so that they don't miss us they don't need us and so I'll

go out and stand with him and for we would stand like for hours at a

time I remember one night [gazing at each other's eyes] he just like that's how we dated literary and and

so and but the funny thing is like my niece she was like so jealous she hated

me. Kalipa, I'm talking about you she used to throw stones [She loves me now she used to hate me back then.]

She was just jealous because I was like her big sister.

would take like stones and throw stones at him because she didn't want him

coming and taking me away from her and but but we hat I mean we had a

wonderful time dating and and a few months later we broke up

yes we did yeah maybe like [or you broke up with me] I broke up with him because I

honestly didn't know the value of having a boyfriend because I

was kind of young to begin with so I I honestly didn't know what this meant I

knew that I loved him but I also didn't know what to do with him that value

should have like I just didn't want the responsibility so I broke up with him

and and and then we got back together like maybe again a few months later and

and then we dated in and we I guess we can end the story yeah

so but basically that's how that's our how we met story yeah and I hope you

guys enjoy it please comment below like and share if you do and we met 27 years

ago we broke up for a little bit and we got back together and we've been back

together ever since yeah so um and that's how I story guys thank you all

I hope you enjoyed the story I had an awesome time making it yes yeah and I

love this guy I love okay I'll talk to you guys later bye

For more infomation >> Story Time: How We Met Tag | The Boyfriend Tag | The Husband Tag - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

Adventure Time Review: S9E17 - Son of Rap Bear - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> Adventure Time Review: S9E17 - Son of Rap Bear - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

The Young and the Restless - Go-Time - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> The Young and the Restless - Go-Time - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

My first time whale watching!! - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> My first time whale watching!! - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

'If You Had a Time Machine...' Ep. 10 Teaser | Room 104 | HBO - Duration: 0:41.

(GRUNTING)

(SHOUTS)

YOUNG MAN: If you had a time machine and you could go back in time

and prevent Hitler from becoming Hitler,

do you do it?

FEMALE REPORTER: More than a majority of voters say

they simply cannot imagine him as president.

We don't have a time machine, do we?

(CLOCK TICKING)

MALE REPORTER: He is going to basically say that the country's a mess.

Everything okay?

FEMALE REPORTER: Something radical, something violent may happen on this day.

For more infomation >> 'If You Had a Time Machine...' Ep. 10 Teaser | Room 104 | HBO - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

US Lawmakers Accuse Russian Outlet of... Time Travel? - Duration: 9:57.

AARON MATÉ: It's the Real News, I'm Aaron Maté.

This is part two of my conversation with Max Blumenthal, best-selling author, journalist,

senior editor of Alternet's Grayzone Project, co-host of the new podcast Moderate Rebels.

In this interview, we're talking about the latest on Russia-gate.

Let's go to the issue of RT and Sputnik.

These Russian, state-owned media outlets have been under pressure in the U.S.

Both have been asked to register as foreign agents, or have been investigated along those

lines as suspected foreign agents recently, and just this week three members of Congress

sent the chair of the FCC, Ajit Pai, a letter asking him to investigate Sputnik radio, and

this is what they write: "Sputnik, a radio network funded by the Russian

government, was used as part of the Kremlin's effort to influence the 2016 presidential

election.

In Washington DC, listeners can tune their radios to 105.5 FM to hear Sputnik and the

Russian government's effort to spread misinformation to influence U.S. policy, and undermine our

elections.

This means the Kremlin's propaganda is being broadcast over a license granted by the FCC,

and the Russian government may be using our country's own airwaves to undermine our democracy."

Max, as we wrap, your thoughts on that.

MAX BLUMENTHAL: Yes, one of the most embarrassing letters I've ever seen from a member of Congress,

because ... well, maybe not.

I mean, there's so much garbage tumbling out of Capitol Hill, but this letter refers to

Sputnik Radio broadcasting on 105.5 FM, and I urge everyone to listen to it.

It's actually one of the best stations in the city right now.

I was just on my friend Eugene Puryear's show yesterday.

Eugene Puryear is a social justice activist in Washington.

He was a candidate for city council.

He has his finger on the pulse of the city and he's one of the best analysts of geo-political

affairs that I know, so it's just an excellent show.

We were joking about this letter because Sputnik came on DC radio this July.

That's nine months after the election was decided, you idiots.

I mean, have they even been confronted by any American reporter about how idiotic their

claim is?

Unless Putin has some kind of time machine, it's simply impossible for Sputnik to have

influenced anyone around the election through 105.5 FM.

Beyond that, when I was on Eugene's show and we had a great conversation about Trump's

UN speech.

None of us are very friendly to Trump, so I don't know where the collusion is there,

but we took calls, and there weren't that many calls coming in because not that many

people were listening to 105.5.

There isn't much advertising for Sputnik in DC.

Not many Washingtonians know about it.

I can tell you that hundreds of thousands of people in the DC area are being influenced

by disinformation by figures like Rush Limbaugh, and racist, white supremacists like Michael

Savage, who are spreading conspiracies about creeping Sharia.

These are figures who actually influenced the election, and I don't know why the Democrats

aren't going after them anymore.

I'm old enough to remember, I might look really young and everything, or not, I don't know.

You can't really see my receding hairline from this angle, but I'm old enough to remember

when the Democrats actually attacked right-wing radio, and didn't attack these fairly marginal

Russian stations.

The reason I think they're doing it is because it's provided a platform to people like me,

and people like Eugene Puryear, and it's about the hardening and radicalization of the center,

and about figures from a political establishment who's worldview has been discredited who simply

need a scapegoat.

Now, for the neocons we talked about before, there are other reasons why they're pushing

the Russian interference narrative.

They genuinely would like, I believe they would like a hot war with Russia, or at least

with Russian proxies, but for the Democrats in Washington it's just a convenient scapegoat

that helps them reinforce a discredited worldview.

It's not only sad, it's deeply dangerous because it feeds into the neoconservative long-term

agenda, which will get, could get millions of people killed.

AARON MATÉ: Yeah.

You know, Max, on Sputnik, my thoughts on it are that it is obviously an arm of Russian

state power, so you don't hear much criticism, or at least I haven't heard criticism of Russian

government policies, but otherwise, I've learned a lot from its shows, including Eugene's show,

and also Loud and Clear with Brian Becker.

MAX BLUMENTHAL: Brian Becker's show is one of the best public affairs shows that I know

of, and also John White, who is, I believe he's Scottish, and is a kind of working-class

leftist in the UK who is actually pro-EU.

He does great shows on geo-politics.

AARON MATÉ: Yeah, and all these shows we've mentioned are, as you said, totally anti-Trump,

so the idea that they're working on the Russian government's behalf is pretty laughable, as

is the idea that, as you said, they could have some influence.

There is I think one alt right Breitbart guy who has a show, but-

MAX BLUMENTHAL: Yeah, well he has a show, and they deliberately paired him up with a

Bernie Sanders supporter, and that's never mentioned in any coverage of Sputnik.

I mean, this also speaks to the zeal and bias of reporters like Micheal Isikoff, who has

been heavily involved with Ukrainian-nationalist elements in Washington, and was during the

campaign, but if you look at Micheal Isikoff's coverage of Sputnik and the supposed FBI investigation,

I don't even know if there is one, he only mentions Lee Stranahan who came out of Breitbart,

and doesn't mention that his co-host is a Bernie Sanders supporter, and that the rest

of the Sputnik hosts who broadcast in Washington are left wing.

AARON MATÉ: Max, speaking of the left wing, where has the left-wing media been on this?

I mean, you've spoken out about RT and Sputnik being targeted.

We did one segment here on The Real News with the journalist Alyona Minkovski.

I believe Trevor Timm of the Freedom of the Press Foundation said something.

Otherwise, I've seen a lot of silence from this investigating of RT and Sputnik as foreign

agents and this letter to the FCC calling for them to be investigated there too.

MAX BLUMENTHAL: I'd also give Glenn Greenwald and Michael Tracey a lot of credit for challenging,

and Mark Ames and Yasha Levine, who are two journalists who really know Russia because

they lived there.

They were actually cast out by Putin during a crackdown on independent media, so they're

not really inclined to be Putin-ites, but they understand how insane the whole narrative

is, and how it's based on a series of falsehoods and manufactured threats that all are trending

towards a new Cold War.

Why do other journalists, why have they been silent, or self-censorship, the fear of being

attacked ... I've been attacked mercilessly for speaking out, and actually challenging

some of the disinformation, and so have these other journalists.

Beyond that, if you don't know a lot about, if you primarily cover domestic politics and

you haven't done field reporting from another country, you don't know a lot about geo-politics

and international relations, foreign policy, and how it works.

This is an area where you're going to defer to the fake Russia experts, and then beyond

that, there's such hatred of Trump, I think justifiably, that it's just kind of fun to

embarrass him on the Russia issue, and the PD tape, and all that.

I saw George Takei, the Star Trek actor, claiming on Twitter that the U.S. was working with

Russia to surveil an ISIS convoy of women and children who were being evacuated from

previously controlled ISIS territory to ISIS territory in exchange for Lebanese soldiers

in the deal with Hezbollah.

This is a very complex deal in Syria that was carried out, which was really important

to both sides, and human lives were at stake.

It was reported in The Hill, which has become kind of a tabloid, that Russia had taken over

the surveillance of the convoy.

This is just U.S.-Russia deconfliction.

They're working together in Syria against ISIS, and George Takei goes on Twitter and

says, "This is more proof that Trump is controlled by Russia," in so many words, and he was re-tweeted

by 5000 people.

The parochialism, and kind of the parochialism and ignorance of resistance liberals, is so

clearly pronounced around the Russia issue that they can kind of be duped into believing

anything.

And so that's another problem, and I think that helps explain the culture of Beltway

reporters who really know next to nothing about Russia, or about how American foreign

policy works.

AARON MATÉ: Max Blumenthal, bestselling author, journalist, senior editor of Alternet's Grayzone

project, co-host of the new podcast Moderate Rebels.

Max, thank you.

MAX BLUMENTHAL: Thanks for having me.

AARON MATÉ: And thank you for joining us on The Real News.

For more infomation >> US Lawmakers Accuse Russian Outlet of... Time Travel? - Duration: 9:57.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking: McCain Betrays Trump & The American People For The Last Time | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:58.

As John McCain approaches the end of the road he is finally free to stop pretending he was

ever a conservative Republican.

Today McCain announced he would not be voting for the Graham-Cassidy Obamacare reform bill

apparently content that waiting for Obamacare to collapse on its own is preferable.

Or, maybe he's just such a bitter old man that he'd sell out Americans to get his

revenge on Trump.

It wouldn't be the first time McCain gave the middle finger to America's hardworking

taxpayers.

Remember McCain's leadership role of the Gang of Eight trying to force all encompassing

amnesty for illegal aliens through the Senate?

Or, his consistently approving debt ceiling increases?

While it's true that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is an establishment errand

boy, and the healthcare reform legislation on the table is less than perfect, there is

no doubt that it's better than the current system if for no other reason than it removes

the decision-making from the D.C. swamp.

That's why the Arizona senator's public comment rings so hollow:

"We should not be content to pass healthcare legislation on a party-line basis," McCain

said in a lengthy statement criticizing the GOP rush to pass a repeal bill without any

hearings and little public scrutiny.

Someone has to tell Hanoi John that the Democrats passed Obamacare on a party-line basis without

any hearings and with no public scrutiny.

Now with the benefit of hindsight we know what a disaster Obamacare is.

Millions of Americans have chosen to pay the mandated penalty because they can't afford

the costs of insurance that more than doubled over the seven years since Obamacare became

law.

Those that can afford insurance are finding many of the services previously available

are no longer part of their policies.

Americans are hurting and McCain is proving that he couldn't care less.

He is a maniacal, power-hungry, and little man.

And, in the process he has stabbed his "Little Me", Lindsey Graham, in the back.

Graham has found out the hard way that he hooked his wagon to the wrong horse.

The sad truth is if McConnell needed five no votes he'd have gotten five senators

to break rank.

If he needed ten, he'd have found them as well.

Nothing changes in the swamp.

Once Washington accrues power it never relinquishes it and McConnell sees his job as ensuring

that.

I had stayed out of the Luther Strange – Judge Roy Moore – special election but now I have

to believe that if McConnell asked Strange to vote against Graham-Cassidy he could've

relied on him to do so.

Why else would McConnell's PAC have sunk more than $8 million into his Alabama special

election campaign?

It's time to realize if McConnell backs someone they are not the peoples' friends.

It's time to drain the swamp.

President Trump, are you listening?

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> Breaking: McCain Betrays Trump & The American People For The Last Time | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

PLAYING PIXEL WORLDS FOR THE FIRST TIME! - Duration: 14:15.

*sighs*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét