Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily videos Sep 22 2017

garbage truck videos for children,

Garbage Truck

garbage collection,

Garbage Bin,Garbage

Garbage Truck for Children

Disposal,Vehicles

bin trucks

bin pick up

bin trucks for children

garbage truck videos

For more infomation >> Garbage Truck videos for Children - Garbage Bin Truck Videos for kids 5 - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Best Makeup Tutorials |💄 Most Viral Makeup Videos on Instagram | Natural Makeup #2 - Duration: 10:20.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more

For more infomation >> Best Makeup Tutorials |💄 Most Viral Makeup Videos on Instagram | Natural Makeup #2 - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Violent Capoeira videos - YES or NO? | Capoeira Life Show - Duration: 3:40.

i cant get this dam thing out of my head for the last few days

and today ill be sharing my toughts about it

dende camardas this is tom mandingueiro polonsky with capoeira life show

and today i want to talk with about a very intresting topic

the question is:

does violence

and stuff out of the norm in capoeira

should they be spread on the web

for everyone to know

how you shouldnt act or to warn people from cretain others

or should we keep those videos to our selfs

for not to spread more negativty around

for people outside of the capoeira community

wont think badly of capoeira

i got sent a capoeira video

which has a very violent content

today i know there was no bad inttentions behind what happend in the video

and the person in the video

made another video with the man he hurt

where he apolgies for the mistake

i think that should be appricated

that he was able to apolgies for the mistake he did

it seems as it wasnt out of bad inttentions

by what he said it the video he made it wasnt

when an immoral video for example a video of people abusing animals

videos of this nature

i never share those to other people

i cant even watch them

and i try to keep my mind and my day

on a positve way

and not let the negativity in

people may seem im acting like a horse with blinders on

and not dealing with the truth the way it is

in my opnion as the horse has an objective to get somewhere

i also have my goals

and im not gonna let anything get me off the track

today i understand that the video i shared

the violent capoeira video that i shared

i made it mostly because i wanted to get me views

because i want to grow my channel

(if you watched untill here i guess you liked this content

i would love it if youd subsribe to the channel and like capoeira life fb page)

so now i see it was my ego who shared the video

and not out of a thinking such as

what would benfit my viewers to watch

may people reached me and told me i should get the violent video off the web

freinds of mine and students of his and it was very beautiful to see that

people stud up to defend his name

luckily he was really "innocent"

the counter argument for why to post this kind of videos

for example in this video which was wide spread there is this guy who lifted this woman in arrastão

and kissed her butt while he hold her

a thing whice is very unacceptable

and we would never want to see in a roda

this video was shared tremendously and he was publicly shamed

im sure this shaming had effected his life greatly

Build a reputation

is super hard

to take it down may take just a few moments

ofcourse i dont agree what the act he preformed

what are your tought should we share this kind of videos?

or should we keep them away of the publics eye

what kind of effect would be

for our students to see these videos which content violence

does it teaches them not to act that way?

or does it teaches them to stay away our of capoeira?

i wated to tell you guys that i really aprricate the shares likes and comments you leave me

so thank yo so much for that so you next time

AXE

For more infomation >> Violent Capoeira videos - YES or NO? | Capoeira Life Show - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Horse Videos For Children Learn Colors With Colorful Color Horse Videos Horse Finger Family Songs - Duration: 13:27.

Horse Videos For Children Learn Colors With Colorful Color Horse Videos Horse Finger Family Songs

For more infomation >> Horse Videos For Children Learn Colors With Colorful Color Horse Videos Horse Finger Family Songs - Duration: 13:27.

-------------------------------------------

Woodland Hills School District To Be Audited After Violent Videos - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Woodland Hills School District To Be Audited After Violent Videos - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Best Makeup Tutorials | Most Viral Makeup Videos | 10 Easy Amazing Hairstyles Tutorial 2017 - Duration: 10:50.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more

For more infomation >> Best Makeup Tutorials | Most Viral Makeup Videos | 10 Easy Amazing Hairstyles Tutorial 2017 - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Toy Horse Cartoon Toy Horse Videos Kinder joy Eggs For kids - Duration: 14:05.

Learn Colors With Toy Horse | Cartoon Toy Horse Videos | Kinder joy Eggs For kids

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Toy Horse Cartoon Toy Horse Videos Kinder joy Eggs For kids - Duration: 14:05.

-------------------------------------------

3D Gorilla Finger Family Learn Colors With Crazy Gorilla Funny Videos For Children - Duration: 12:32.

3D Gorilla Finger Family | Learn Colors With Crazy Gorilla Funny Videos For Children

For more infomation >> 3D Gorilla Finger Family Learn Colors With Crazy Gorilla Funny Videos For Children - Duration: 12:32.

-------------------------------------------

Pool Cleaning Marketing Video 805--253-0023 Marketing Video for Pool Cleaners - Duration: 1:12.

Has your swimming pool seen better days?

With the busy lives we lead, finding time to keep yours in Olympic

shape can be challenging.

But...finding help can be costly.

That's why we set our unique services into motion, offering

superior pool cleaning, repair and maintenance services...at a

price you can afford.

We'll work WITH you to put a game plan together, taking your

unique needs into account before getting started.

Maybe you need to get a faulty pump repaired, get your chlorine

or pH levels right, eliminate dirt and grime, stop a leak in its

tracks...or just get your pool in sparkling working order so you and

your family can dive in – worry-free.

Whatever the case, we can help, and we can't wait to show you

what we can do!

We're here to help you swim through your worries, so why not get

in touch for your free, no-obligations quote today?

For more infomation >> Pool Cleaning Marketing Video 805--253-0023 Marketing Video for Pool Cleaners - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Excavator | Truck | Cranes | Bridge for cars | Car for kids videos - Duration: 8:59.

For more infomation >> Excavator | Truck | Cranes | Bridge for cars | Car for kids videos - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Try Not to Laugh or Grin: Funny Dogs Compilation - Funny Dog Videos [part 2] - Duration: 10:33.

Thanks for watching me.

Hope you will enjoy.

funny dog videos

this dog feels why to walk, if he can slide.

human, why you didn't make tiny stairs for me

lets play kitty

NO??

OK, i will call my dad than...

human, you want to kill me?

hey, look you have aliens in your house

who are you in the mirror?

let me pretend, else human will put me to try another dress

they make fun with me, by giving me bone sticker in bowl

hey buddy, lets dance

tiny human, you are one and we are many

let me check, why tiny humans like this thing a lot

funny dogs compilation

oh dear, see my side walk

funny puppy

this is new dog yoga

don't whisper in my ears, little animal

am i a vegetarian dog?

hey human, can you do like this

you want to catch me, just for a leaf

come down buddy

Am I cute or not?

human, can you check

there is something heavy on my back

try not to laugh or grin while watchng this

we need to grow

big buddy, that ball is mine

teach me human yoga

red riding hood dog LOL

yeah, that is my toy

i know how human is using this machine

buddy, lets race

hey bird, that's dog food

bro, how is my dance?

breakfast, lunch or dinner?

my very personal own pacifier

try not to laugh, i am busy in eating

cute puppies

what shall i do with these billiard balls?

want to see something funny?

we know how to play with baseball bat

yeah that's my favorite song

human, i know how to open tap

look buddy, some humans are doing like this

I am a dog and I am not sleeping, I just pretend

hanging? out with my best buddy

oh, life is so hard, i just get only 22 hours for sleeping

human has given me an ice cube, what shall i do with this?

Please don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe!!!

For more infomation >> Try Not to Laugh or Grin: Funny Dogs Compilation - Funny Dog Videos [part 2] - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

The Return Of Knife Videos! - Duration: 1:49.

♪ ♪

Comments on screen: [When's the next Knife video???]

♫ ♫

Guess Who's Back!

♫ ♫

Hey guys I know it's been, ...a little while since the last knife video.

Long story short, I needed a break from the tricks series

Then I stopped getting knives to review, And I started on other projects...

Like I said, It's a long story.

Anyway, the news is, Not only did I get more knives in to review,

But, I'm actually going to try to get, 'Butterfly Knife Tricks Season 2' up and running!

I've had some trouble getting a 'style' down previously,

But I think I now know how I'm going to do it now.

I hope to have a teaser video up in a few weeks, But as you guys requested,

I'm not going to upload the actual episodes. Until I have a few done.

So you don't have to wait months between videos.

So teaser soon, And if that works out, Full season, later on!

As for the upcoming videos, We have quite a few more new knives to look at...

How Many?

...A lot....

We have three types of knives to look at. I'm only going to cover one type a week,

Starting with the 'huntsman' this weekend, Followed by the butterfly knives next weekend,

And what's the third type?

It's something we've never seen before on this channel!

So tune in the third week to find out what it is!

Anyway, Knife videos will never fully take over this channel,

But I do have some other stuff planned for here, And for my dedicated knife channel 'BladeTV'.

So stay tuned!

Alright, that's it! See you guys later!

Bye!

♫ ~♫

For more infomation >> The Return Of Knife Videos! - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Intro Videos, Small Groups For Sermons & iPhone Video Announcements | #AskBrady Episode 34 - Duration: 21:59.

For more infomation >> Intro Videos, Small Groups For Sermons & iPhone Video Announcements | #AskBrady Episode 34 - Duration: 21:59.

-------------------------------------------

Watch: Samuel Can't Hide His Embarrassment While Reacting To His Pre-Debut Videos - Duration: 1:27.

Watch: Samuel Can't Hide His Embarrassment While Reacting To His Pre-Debut Videos

Previously, Soompi asked Samuel Sixteen questions submitted by Soompiers in an exclusive interview, where he talked about everything from his role models in K-pop to his most memorable moment from Produce 101 Season 2.

This time, Soompi compiled a variety of Samuels pre-debut videos for him to react to and the singer didnt fail to have a hilarious reaction to his old videos.

Samuel couldnt hide his own surprise and embarrassment at seeing his younger self singing and dancing to hits like PSYs Gangnam Style, Justin Biebers Never Say Never, and AOAs Like A Cat..

300x250. ATF.

For more infomation >> Watch: Samuel Can't Hide His Embarrassment While Reacting To His Pre-Debut Videos - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Love, Shadi & Divorce | Hindi Shayari | Spill Poetry | Social Experiment India Videos 2017 - Duration: 5:33.

Thanks for watching the video Love, Shadi & Divorce | Episode 6 | Spill Poetry | Social Experiment India Videos 2017.

For more infomation >> Love, Shadi & Divorce | Hindi Shayari | Spill Poetry | Social Experiment India Videos 2017 - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Girls with Girls VS Girls with Boys | Funny Video | Comedy Videos. - Duration: 10:39.

Girls with Girls VS Girls With Boys [Doing silly things]

[Funny girls leave]

Awkward girl with a boy.

Yugvijay

How Girls Behave With Girls

Versus, How Girls Behave With Boys.

Laughing

Music ♫

[Girls laughing and slapping each other]

[Pulling each other's hair]

[Screams]

[Laughs]

Don't ruin my hair.

Music ♫

[Girl Shy laughing with a boy]

[Cockroaches sound]

Breaking Wind!

Farting.

[Girl farts]

Mansi...

Please stop farting.

[Farts]

Ew

[Girl Farts sitting with a guy]

[Smelling]

What's this smell?

[Pretends to not know.]

[Smiles secretly]

Being Stinky

You know, you should shower sometimes.

[Smiles without any shame.]

Hey

You smell incredible, what perfume is it?

I don't use perfumes!

I bath regularly.

[Spraying perfume on herself in private]

Judging

[Showing dress]

Totally.

Mowgli's

Girlfriend.

[Walk away]

[Shows another dress]

Oh god...

It's too, slutty!

[Nods no]

[Girl shocked]

Mansi, it doesn't fit me.

Okay, how is this?

[Says no]

[Shows another short dress.]

[Both thumbs up]

Listen...

Now your hair must not move.

Stay like this.

Forever.

[Echo]

[Walking out in Sandals]

[Putting lipstick on her lips]

[Mixing color]

Hey Mansi

How do I look?

[Posing]

Looking, so handsome!

Thanks, though I was wondering, how my hair? See.

[Showing hair]

I mean should I make like this?

[Thinking : He gay.]

Or keep it like this?

[Laughs on him]

Okay now let's go.

Come on, or I'm leaving without you.

Sure, ladies first!

Nothing girl. Let's go!

Makeuping

[Doing makeup]

[Putting fairness cream on face]

[Adjusting her lipstick]

[Helping her friend with lipstick]

[Girl on girl hug]

[Doing makeup alone with boy around]

[Opens lip balm]

[Quickly lip balm on her lip]

[Takes out a cream/foundation makeup product.]

Foundation.

[Girl thinking : Umm...Maybe I shouldn't do makeup in front of him.]

[Puts it back in her purse/bag]

Makeup's done?

What makeup!?

It's all natural.

Language

That jerk was totally hitting on me.

[Girls abusing/swearing/censored words]

That jerk. He was totally flirting with me.

[Guys says censored words]

No! [Shy away]

Gossiping about love.

and, he propose to me!

[Surprised]

oh my god!

How!

When!

Where?

Girl. Tell me everything!

[Girls jumping and dancing in happiness]

Girl : and he propose to me.

Boy : cool, did he kiss?

No...

Oh, then did you both? [referring to making out]

No!

Fighting

Hey!

You know what?

I'm deleting.

All of your photos!

Alright them, I'm deleting all of your photos.

Delete...delete...delete.

[Both deleting each other's pictures]

and you know what?

I am the one who dated Ben.

No?!

Ha!

[Pulling each other's hair]

[Girls fight]

[Girls fighting]

[Slaps her]

[Punches her on the chin.]

Okay

Now forgive me.

I don't think we can be friends anymore...

Okay...

Okay...

*Unfriended/blocked him on Facebook

*Unfollowed on Twitter

Unsub on YouTube

[Hindi/Sanskrit]

I can't pull off any hairstyle.

Can I?

Hey, eh, yo! It's Yugvijay and I hope that you enjoyed this video.

and made you laugh, if I did make you laugh, it means the world to me...

Okay, I look really good in this so, I'm gonna make...

the video from here now...

If you like, give it a thumbs up!

Okay, I can't do that.

If you like this video then please give it a thumbs up!

If you don't like this video, you can give it a thumbs down.

and tell me why you don't like it.

So yeah. Comment down below whatever is going on in your mind right now.

and please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, wherever you are share it with your friends.

and let's make our team bigger.

and most importantly.

Subscribe to my channel and press the notification bell so you will not miss my upcoming videos.

and you will join the notification squad.

I make new videos every single Sunday.

Okay this angle

I make new videos every single Sunday and you don't wanna miss them

so make sure you subscribe to my channel and like me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

and now it's me Yugvijay, saying Good bye,

Keep developing, believing in yourself and working hard! Walk, walk, walk.

For more infomation >> Girls with Girls VS Girls with Boys | Funny Video | Comedy Videos. - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Police Cars Learning Video For Kids Toddlers Police Department Chase Superhero Fun Rhymes S2E22 - Duration: 8:12.

"We are the Finger Family!"

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish,swish. swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish,swish, all through the town!

The people on the bus go chat, chat, chat. chat, chat, chat, chat, chat, chat.

The people on the bus go chat, chat, chat. all through the town!

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. beep, beep beep, beep, beep, beep.

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. all through the town!

The babies on the bus go waah, waah waah! waah, waah waah! waah, waah waah!

The babies on the bus go waah, waah waah! all through the town!

The mommies on the bus go shh, shh, shh! shh, shh, shh! shh, shh, shh!

The mommies on the bus go shh, shh, shh! all through the town!

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

Poor Humpty Dumpty he is always falling down

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

For more infomation >> Police Cars Learning Video For Kids Toddlers Police Department Chase Superhero Fun Rhymes S2E22 - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

Best Makeup Tutorials | Viral Makeup Videos | Halloween Makeup Tutorials Compilation #3 - Duration: 11:12.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét