subscribe My chenal
subscribe My chenal
subscribe My chenal
subscribe My chenal
subscribe My chenal
-------------------------------------------
Funny videos 2017 - Funny Scare Pranks - Funny Fails Compilation - Duration: 8:29.
Funny videos 2017 - Funny Scare Pranks - Funny Fails Compilation
-------------------------------------------
Small Business Video Marketing Academy - Duration: 0:59.
Video, video, Marketing Video,
video, video.
Do you lack the time or money
to start using video marketing
for your small business?
I have the solution for you.
My small business
video marketing academy
is three full sessions
and you are going to learn
everything you need to know.
You will have your video done
by the end of the academy.
You will also have
all the tools you need
to create future videos
already there
right for you in the academy.
You'll also get
a video planning roadmap
with a checklist
and workbook to use.
You will get access
to the private Facebook group.
You will get
one on one consulting with me.
You will also get ninety days
of follow-up
to help with your video.
Make sure you sign up
because video will help you
be the squirrel.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now.
-------------------------------------------
Best News Bloopers New Nip Slips Skirt Slips Bloopers Funny Videos 2017 Top Girls Fails Compilation - Duration: 11:28.
Okay
Kannada que viven kilo a Cisco enemies todos
Thousands of traditional state
Smoke was prob ditch chase Austria. Yes, no stress. No Jimmy Balaji. We have push Manoa
no Zack said K causes mass
Loss so for we busy in October and him to the femur yeah
Is a mere Sam. Thanks a pitcher?
That gives us posted was very vocal a giant at you're gonna meet our three minutes Dobbs are oversee
Cool pops a blossom should be MT Ranko Sinisa
Shinichi and I profitable wha hutch deal with it was us
Siempre que pasaba siento pero la laaaa Grogan pettalia bonito well estoy
Pickle welcome here in Malibu where they attack?
You know on the lighter side Thursday, but I really appreciate David gave me a mug like
Camila I feel like you would look very good in this. I really think you can pull it off
This is an empty bottle
Well now it smells really good in here, that's for sure
Well this was from yesterday, we are so putting the lots of our now I am day old champagne on my legs and I
Smell it can't wait to walk walk. They're gonna be concerned. Oh you're doing
You know that bizarreness from
Take your wave it over the key
Oh my goodness, that's that's oh you you have the key though you do have the key still oh?
Wait Lisa
Who's out there?
Oh, I'm like that with okra
Come to the wrong place to say anything a bad about Oprah
That doesn't go here. Oh
God this is like talking about small towns in Indiana
But
Cilantro is a Chinese Oh Lord
We're gonna lose their liquor license I know it
Thank you
From a caramel if you're using us 31 South down
Hold it six inches away from your face at all times to avoid injury. Okay, that's not six inches
Okay
I'm sorry, but someone's being very rude
A standard question you know standard question, I think it's this fake you think it's right
That's open-hand slap
Started snowing here in Middletown Orange County around 8 o'clock and the plows went out around 9 o'clock
We've got about a a good inch or so
Alrigth I had the Bulldogs on a leash at the gym no pillow so Melissa died you might see pillow charisma
See Jose and Judy I'm out of here put you on all right
Just give them a little guess and get your vertebrae and that's it
They
Peso
Vamos a la playa de la semana
Call the police
The death of a college football icon
I've actually been practicing my ollie you guys want to see I've been practicing hard, okay
Few years ago one boy, I'm Stephanie Sylvia and coming up. We'll show you some things you can do to have fun in warm
Why was it for many reasons it's just that's just one of the reason
A couple is going to have to come right
All right, so I've got my trusty stopwatch and here they come down the hill
It looks like Ruben is in the lead and here comes out
Texas rat snakes are gonna be one of the largest snakes that you find in the Metroplex area
Reporting live at 88th and Metcalf in Overland Park Tom wait
KCTV 5 News
What really happened on that Thursday here at Augusta high school that led to Chris Wood's death?
I'm daddy's fucking country s fucked-up town
Kid flying in my mouth there fuck I can't see pilot
Just get the fuck out this country motherfucker. I can't see way
-------------------------------------------
Top 15 Viral Makeup Videos on Instagram September 2017 - Duration: 10:12.
Thanks for watching
Hope you have a great time
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more
-------------------------------------------
Top 10 Viral Makeup Videos on Instagram September 2017 - Duration: 10:29.
Thanks for watching
Hope you have a great time
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more
-------------------------------------------
How To Draw Cute Snail - Coloring Pages For Kids - Youtube Videos For Children Learn Colors - Duration: 10:47.
Hello Kids Welcome =)
Hope You Enjoy With The Video
Please Subscribe And Like The Video
You Can Also Share This Video To Your Friends
-------------------------------------------
Best Makeup Tutorials | Viral Makeup Videos | Amazing Lip Art Ideas September #11 - Duration: 10:43.
Hope you have a great time
Thanks for watching
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more
-------------------------------------------
How To Draw a Bus For Kids ! Youtube Videos for Kids - Duration: 4:49.
How To Draw a Bus For Kids ! Youtube Videos for Kids
-------------------------------------------
how to draw a shopping mall for kids ! Youtube Videos for Kids Learning - Duration: 4:01.
how to draw a shopping mall for kids ! Youtube Videos for Kids Learning
-------------------------------------------
How often should you upload videos to YouTube? - Duration: 3:00.
For more infomation >> How often should you upload videos to YouTube? - Duration: 3:00. -------------------------------------------
The Most Satisfying Video In The World - Duration: 10:03.
The Most Satisfying Video In The World
The Most Satisfying Video In The World
The Most Satisfying Video In The World
-------------------------------------------
ELDERS READ PANIC! AT THE DISCO'S HIT SONGS (React) - Duration: 11:03.
It's exactly what I like in music. Now I'am going to have to listen to all of their stuff.
No wonder why everybody likes them so much. I mean this is great. I love getting to know good music.
So today were gonna have you read some lyrics from top songs, all by one artist, and have you tell us the meaning and what you think of them.
Then you'll get to listen to the songs you read and tell us your thoughts.
Oh, okay that sounds good. Well, I don't know anything about new music. I'm afraid I still live in the "Olden Days."
Do I happen to know the artist? Probably not.
I'm more open-minded. You know, and I try to keep up with the trend, but couldn't He-He
I like it because I get to know the lyrics sometimes before I really know the artist and that's cool.
A lot of times when I get to do this. I get to see there's a little more depth to some of these singers that I didn't see the depth before
Ok here is your first song lyric
[Elder read's song lyrics shown.]
Well, it's to the point! He-He
You'll find that out sooner or later. I mean... nothing... let the waiter mind his own business in other words.
Even if she is one, keep it to yourself. It's a fun day, it's a happy day.
[Continues Song Lyrics]
Think things out, think things throughly.
Eventually uh, time and reality will catch up with you. So it's better to face it immediately rather than tuck it away. It's like paying taxes. He-he-he
These are very very literate. Using "BIG words" you know, and so I'm kind of impressed by that. I am curious to see who it is.
So here is their next song
[Elder starts reading]
[Another Elder Continues The Reading]
They've just been partying...
through the afternoon it's 9:00 at night, but for them, it's 9:00 in the afternoon because there's no sense of time there's no responsibilities to go to, just party.
He loves her eyes and their big as the moon. They're, you know, full of love and joy.
I don't think it has to make sense. If it's expressing something that someone feels, their emotions.
[New Song Lyrics]
[Another Elder Continues Reading]
Mona Lisa, that's what makes me think that she could be like a businesswoman. Where she's kind of... you know.
Got her s#*! together, looks like, but has bottles of gin under the desk.
I don't think this is necessarily a good time but it seems like she's going after something and she got it, whatever the method she was using.
You know, I would love to see you frown, just to let go, and be real... {Perfect} and not just fake all the time.
Well I like the imagery, and it's very poetic.
[New Song Lyrics]
[Another Elder Continues Reading]
She's looking for a good time. He's looking for a good time. And but the picture, the scenery is too loud for him, he likes more subtlety.
She's enjoying the...
The beauty and how good she feels right now,
But uh. He's trying to warn her, you know,
Just calm down a little bit and then saying, you know, well don't worry, we're gonna have some more fun
The writer is speaking to someone...
He or she loves, who might be feeling suicidal or sad.
and uh. Maybe the line is meant to convey encouragement like
Don't kill yourself over this because, life is ahead of you.
A lot of kids living this life, and beautiful kids, kids that have so much going for them,
But because all they get is money to keep them busy instead of the attention they need or the compliments or the support,
That they have no idea what they have.
[New Song Lyrics]
The only... Miss Jackson, I would assume this is,
Is um. Janet Jackson.
And she has a song where it says, "Miss Jackson," I don't know if it's exactly "Miss Jackson are you nasty?"
But their's a line in it, so everybody knew this song at the time. *[It's Janet... Ms. Jackson if you're nasty]*
Love her anyway we... I mean you gotta love her cause she is very classy. She's handled...
Uh. A life in a fishbowl and a difficult public life in a really beautiful fashion.
He knows she can be bad news. "Are you nasty?" but "Are you nasty?" but...
He can't help it He's in love with her anyway. Whatever she is, He's with it
[New Song Lyrics]
I like that very much ch-hahahahaha thats got a great image in my mind.
People aren't seeing who they really are, all they see is,
The facade or as I call it, the unimportant things. Heh. That's they're surrounded with.
This person isn't just someone who's going to sit there and kiss someone else's behind.
Maybe this person is also a rich person and saying "But I'm not... I'm more then that I, you know, I don't care about material things.
[New Song Lyrics]
I've got allllllllllll the fanciest designer stuff on,
But I'm really see though, you can... My inside is... is completely exposed
Your emotions can be naked. If your...
You know you might put on fancy clothes or,
Any clothes clothing to get dressed up but,
You feel naked because your...you feel as if everyone can read you.
I see what's mine and I want it I'm going to take it
You lose it, I find it, it's mine.
I am who I am, and I do what I think is right for me, and I hope you can see it. And appreciate who I am.
Do you have any idea who's lyrics you have been reading?
(1)No Idea, at all. (2)No. (3)I have No idea (4)Not a clue
So these were lyrics to songs from "Panic at the Disco" 's Repertoire
(1) Never heard of them (2) Oh! I've heard of them
So "Panic at the Disco" has been known to change their sound with every Album
Their first album came out in 2005
They recorded their first demo while the band members were still in high school.
I think it's great, they must be talented in some way to keep everyone's interest.
It must have something going on or their lyrics must appeal to a generation.
I think the fact that they did this in high school must encourage so many young people who have dreams.
It must make them feel good to know that you can start at a very young age and be successful.
So now let's play you the songs you read.
Ok.
[Song Starts Playing]
It's what I expected it's easy to sing along.
I like this.
You can understand the words. If I can understand the words that's something.
This song reminds me a little of "Green Day" song.
Wow, I like that, cause it changes. It started out and they had a cello in the background there.
Which is always an interesting choice.
[New Song Starts Playing]
[Singing along]
Totally different.
Except for that voice, it's very recognizable.
It's very smooth and calm and stable.
I love it, I love the (du du du du)*[increasing in pitch]* It's got some um. Arrangement! It's got some actual arrangements in it.
That almost, if they added in a couple more Instruments almost has uh, I guess it would be an early 70s or a Sargent Pepper-ish kind of energy to it.
[New Song Starts Playing]
I like the rhythm on this one, it's very different. You know, 3 songs and every one the cadence, it's different.
It's great
I mean their lyrics are so good and then they brought them alive with the music.
Yea I liked it
I like, the voice is great
It's exactly what I like in music
Now I am going to have to listen to all of their stuff.
I may have found a new band that I like... {Yay!} Who would have thought?
[New Song Starts Playing]
They definitely change it up and they do it well.
No wonder everybody likes the so much I mean this is great I love getting to know good music
It's ok, I wouldn't be rushing out to buy the album or anything like that.
It's kind of fast, It's kind of hard to keep up with for me.
I like these lines, these last ones.
About the party isn't over yet. It's such a great message.
Especially for young people.
I like everything about it.
I like the lyrics, now that you have them in the contexts of the song.
I like his voice.
I like how they say it and then go into the next section of the song.
I mean there is nothing I don't like.
[New Song Starts Playing]
I think this type of song, you have to be listened in person, to appreciate it more.
Yea, again it's... it's pretty good Rock.
It's got a little rhythm, got a little bounce to it.
That was great I really like that one.
I think they're Phenomenal. I'm so glad you introduced me to another good band
Even though each song was quite a bit different, you recognize that lead singer's voice, and they're good. I was impressed
I will definitely look them up and,
I guess you don't buy records anymore...
But I certainly would, if you gave me the CD now, I would put it in my car on the way home.
Thanks for watching us take on "Panic at the Disco" on the React Channel.
Don't miss out, Subscribe!
If you liked this episode, then hit that like button.
bye-bye!
Hey, guys, I'm Katie a React Channel Producer, Thank you so much for your comments requesting "Panic at the Disco"
It's because of you guys we covered them, so let me know which artist you want to see next time.
Thank you, guys!
-------------------------------------------
Worst Nap Ever | Lele Pons - Duration: 4:10.
One sunny afternoon.
In a house in L.A.
A girl was nervous.
About a meeting that day.
She paced back and forth, biting her nails.
Thinking not of her successes,
But only of her fails.
Then she decides, that's no way to think.
Maybe if I take a nap,
My anxiety would shrink.
So she sets her alarm,
And lays down to nap.
But just as she closes her eyes,
Someone sits on her lap.
I need a husband.
I feel so alone.
- I need more passion! - Mama, not again...
- I did I should do! - Mama... - Nobody likes me.
- I used to be the sexiest... - I know you were... - ... girl in school.
- They used to call me... - Mamacita. - Sexy Mamacita! - I know, I know...
And then I had you. And everything went to shit.
- Mami, every single da- - Me amore!
...day.
Mami, that guy likes you?
But he's... faintly younger than me Lele!
I'm almost twenty one!
We're not twenty-six...
This is so close, but you know what... good. Why... why don't you...? Go on a date! Back on it, back on it...
Okay, I go on a date.
Yes, it's date.
She tossed and turned unable to sleep wishing she could be dreaming into the deep.
She finally Nestle's in and is ready to crash, but all of a sudden... she's hit with a splash.
WAKE UP!
- You man, Ceylon Barbie? - Oh my God. What is it now?
Hello.
Why?!
I know, you guys have something going on.
I've never met this guy!
Every time we walk down the street...
- ...he stares at you! - WHAT?!
I dont even know you guys!
I'm not stupid!
I know.
- Girl, you're stupid. - Say something!
- Say something! - Chill you, chill you, chill you like she's gonna get lawyer!
I do have a good lawyer.
I bet you were dreaming about him right now.
Nasty...
If you think that he's cheating on you why don't you just break up with him?
/No no no no, why.../
/No no no no, why.../
/I'm living without you.../
GET OUT MY HOUSE!
Made me.
Reyna!
Reyna.
Reyna
Babe, that's her soul!
And now the cheater, here.
Why him?
I mean... why not him?
REYNA!
Who are you, guys?
I'm her boyfriend.
- I'm... I'm Devlin, her boyfriend. - I'm a boyfriend!
- No, I'm her boyfriend. - I'm her boyfriend!
Hold on, hold on, hold on!
Listen, listen, listen...
You know, whoever buys me ice cream first is my boyfriend.
Why aren't you going, go.
GET OUT!
I have so many boyfriends...
GET OUT.
The girl who finally relieved from all of the stress she is once again alone and able to rest.
She feels so cosy, ready to sleep for sure.
But here comes the loony roomie with the slam of the door.
Oh my God Lele, I'm so happy that you're home.
Remember that guy was fooling you about okay, so he had this dad right and his dad at all these diseases
And I was like oh my god, and it turns out he has a girlfriend. Oh my god
I can't believe it because his girlfriend actually turns out to be my best friends from middle school
- And I was like oh my god... - Hannah, I'm trying to sleep.
I'm trying to throw at them, and I was like
What's up, my parents found out and now I'm just sitting here in shambles
And I somebody get a dramatic sort of freaking out Hart publications
I don't think oh my god turns out the ambulance what better person to talk to you though
But you guys just are kind and loving and all the stuff and that's not even the end of the story the end
It's story is the worst
After all the noise clatters and yaps she thought someone else might come in and try to ruin her nap
Her eyes so heavy. She fell fast asleep with no need to worry about bangs or
-------------------------------------------
9 Times When ZooZoo Got Scared Ads - Vodafone Funny Videos - Duration: 4:49.
Vodafone beauty tips commercial with the ZooZoos
Mummy
Newspaper
Swinger
Crocodile
Alien
Vodafone ad for bhakti sagar - ZooZoo praying
Balloon
ZooZoo Diwali caller tunes and ringtones
-------------------------------------------
7 Mysterious Asian Videos Caught On Tape - Duration: 10:48.
Tonight we want to take a look at another fan request that has come up quite frequent
lately.
Asia is known for many ghost sightings and frightening encounters all over the world.
While we can't be sure that the following videos are real, they are really entertaining
and I hope you can enjoy them, without thinking about their legitimacy to much.
Alright, now lets dive in into 7 Mysterious and Strange Asian Videos Caught on Tape.
This couple was driving home from a friends house,
when they found what seemed like a person standing on teh side of the road.
Two friends, who were also on their way home on the weekend.
This time They were taking a little short cut.
These 2 brothers were also alarmed by the shape of a strange girl,
standing in the middle of the road at night .. all by her own.
Could this CCTV camera in an elevator capture an infamous shape shifter ?
While these girls were having a lively conversation, the one operating the camera, caught something
really spooky.
When these two people were arriving at home, another room mate,
that wa suposed to be home, was suddenly gone.
This man decided to record his new dog, while he was off for the night,
to make sure, that doggy didn't mess up his apartment.
Thank you guys for watching and stay frosty
-------------------------------------------
Nerf War: First Person Shooter 14 - Duration: 7:05.
Guns of boom is a cool game
BAM I'M HERE
WAIT...
YOU ALREADY DID A VIDEO ON THIS MAP!
normal nerf sounds?
why?
oh wow it's right there
didn't see that one coming
HURRY UP
WHERE
HOW
I HAD TO RUN OUT NOW!?
oh well he's still dead
wow ok
reloadin
RIP x2
GIMME DAT
TRIPLE KILL
A mag AND Drink?
Nice
Thristy?
I don't just kill them
I take care of em c:
35 ROUND DRUM YEEEEEEE
MP5? k
See what I did there?
No?
Ok.
Its always the bathrooms i swear
Perfect landing.
HEY
Thanks
NERF HYPERFIRE!!
They just keep coming
WHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATVWHATWHATWHATWHAT
GIVE ME THE GAME
Guns of boom? Nice
HEY GIVE BACK THE VIDEO
THANK YOU
He should of fell off..
Nerf ak? NO BANNA MAG >:c
Why a scope? You don't even use it.
They didn't hear that?
These people are deaf.
Oh hey a vecter
WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?
I don't know what this is.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Finally done.
blah blah
Subtitles by: Spartan 360434.
-------------------------------------------
How To Eye Makeup Videos Compilation 2017 💄 DIY Makeup Tutorial for Beginners - Duration: 6:27.
How To Eye Makeup Videos Compilation 2017
-------------------------------------------
Best Makeup Tutorials | Most Viral Makeup Videos | 15 Easy Amazing Hairstyles Tutorial 2017 #2 - Duration: 10:54.
Thanks for watching
Hope you have a great time
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét