Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily but Oct 27 2018

What will become of me from now on?

After some time, I stopped thinking about that.

Maybe I forgot...

how to think at all.

Nothing changes anymore.

This world that belongs only to me,

each and every day, continues on.

But I'm not lonely.

It doesn't bother me at all.

No messages in 2539 days

No messages in 2578 days

Current Conditions in Tokyo

Mirai Satellite Camera

Even if those memories make me sad,

I've got to go forward, believing in the future.

Even when I realize my loneliness,

and am about to lose all hope,

those memories make me stronger.

I'm not alone...

because of you.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Shelter (but made out of polygons) - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

'Arsenal reaping rewards of taking more risks — but the big test is next week' - Duration: 4:38.

  Unai Emery's acid test will be next week, when Liverpool bring their big guns to the Emirates

But the early evidence suggests Arsenal are back in business.  The highest compliment I can pay Emery is that I've not heard any Gunners fans saying they wished Arsene Wenger was still in charge

 That's not a dig at Wenger, who will always be the man who built the Invincibles

It's a tribute to Emery that he's got his feet under the table so quickly.  Although they still look a top-class centre-half short of challenging for the title, Emery's Arsenal already look capable of a top-four finish

 And they could upset the applecart across north London, where Tottenham appeared to have seized the high ground (despite having no trophies to show for it since 2008)

 Yes, it's early days in the Emery revolution.  Yes, Arsenal may have been skating around fine margins at home, where they rode their luck at times against West Ham, Everton, Watford and Leicester

 And, yes, in their only two major tests so far – the first two games of the season against Manchester City and Chelsea – they came up short and shipped five goals

 But you can't argue with 11 straight wins, including seven in a row in the Premier League

 I thought Emery played a masterstroke by making Mesut Ozil the captain against Leicester

 We all know Ozil can cut the lesser teams to ribbons when the mood takes him, but the German playmaker has not turned on the magic consistently in the big games

 You would not have turned to Ozil at times in the past when the chips were down

But there are signs Emery is close to solving one of Arsenal's biggest enigmas.  I believe keeper Bernd Leno has earned the right to be No

1 from now on. That is harsh on Petr Cech as he only lost his place through injury, but the German looks more comfortable with the ball at his feet and better-suited to Emery's style

 Lucas Torreira has also been an astute signing, providing some backbone in midfield, an area where Arsenal were sadly lacking too often in the last days of Wenger

 And man-management is clearly one of Emery's strong suits, because Aaron Ramsey has not sulked despite being told there is no new contract on the table and both Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette have been among the goals

 Emery is getting results because he preaches taking risks, especially in the final third

Football news straight to your inbox  Never want to miss the latest transfer news or match reports?  We've got newsletters sending you the latest from the football world or, more specifically, for Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid

 Sign up here to receive stories straight to your inbox.  All over the pitch, players are flourishing under his tutelage – especially Alex Iwobi, Ozil, Torreira, Granit Xhaka and the strikers

 And most importantly, the fans are buying into his methods, because they were singing "We've got our Arsenal back" at Fulham the other week

 The acid test though, as I said at the top, will be Liverpool next week.  That is when we'll find out if Emery's Arsenal are the real deal or an encouraging work in progress

For more infomation >> 'Arsenal reaping rewards of taking more risks — but the big test is next week' - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Part Three "The Fly Thing" | Life Is But A Dream (Jeff Bridges) - Duration: 5:53.

- Calm the fuck down, right.

Today's current events, people just need to

calm the fuck down.

It's a little, you know, abrupt

in your face, but from what we've researched, it works.

- Vulgar man, isn't it?

I mean you know, isn't it gonna turn a lot of people off?

- Well, I mean, then alternatively,

then we have the loving Jeff.

Come dream with me.

You know, it's a little more approachable, snuggly.

We've got the bunnies, the flowers.

I mean, this one.

This one tested really well.

- No, no, no, don't, Fred.

- [Fred] Yeah.

- You can't shoot that stuff.

Some guy, you know, spent a lot of creative energy

on making that, people get paid for.

- [Fred] Well if you're not

gonna be in it. - For showing their stuff.

You gonna pay these guys.

No no.

Don't do that. - But you're not gonna.

- Don't shoot it.

- But you're not gonna use it, right.

- Fred, you know, I don't wanna, you know.

- Is it a bigger problem, since you're not gonna use it,

if we just take a picture of what it was.

- [Ari] Remember what we talked about before the meeting.

- I know I know, I'm just trying to.

- You know, the fly thing, you know.

- Wouldn't it be interesting to see what you didn't go with.

- You're trying too hard man, you know just.

The fly thing, remember.

- I'm quiet, I'm being quiet, it's part of the.

- Oh, speaking of fly thing.

Here's something you can use, possibly.

Gimme this here.

(buzzing)

- Single fly, swarm.

Bunch of flies on the window sill.

(buzzing)

- One second, don't laugh man.

One second, one second.

- Maybe I'm gonna laugh or cry.

- Hold still, hold still. - Sorry.

(buzzing)

- If you listen to it really hard,

it's almost like each fly has its own personality, you know.

(buzzing)

- Huh, that's pretty good, huh.

Fully, they hire me out for the fully.

Anyway, fly, okay.

- Well here check, this is kind of

the icing on the cake here too.

Let's show him the merchandise.

Sleep happens, right.

To the point.

Shit happens.

- That's my favorite so far.

Now I brought something that

I'd like to throw out to the group.

My mother, Dorothy, you don't hear that name

too much anymore, Dorothy, you know.

And most people say Dorthy, it's Dorothy.

Just a slight O on one side of the R,

and another one on the other side, Dorothy.

An amazing woman, Allen knew her well.

- The General.

- The General.

I remember being in school,

and you're, you know, in a boring class,

and you're falling asleep.

And you're either going like, you know,

your head's going like this, or you're head's going.

You know, that was the worst one, right.

When you're, ah, you know.

And so we're on this plane flight.

My mom's sitting, I think I had the aisle seat, she's here.

And you know I'm trying to sleep and my head goes like this.

So my mom, she reaches into her purse,

she pulls out a scarf, and she ties my head

to the back of my seat, and it works perfectly man.

My head is totally supported.

I fall asleep, like this, and just as I'm going out,

she whispers in my ear.

She goes the dude's airhead.

I say, mom.

- That's a mom.

- And that is my mom.

Now, I happen to have,

a dude's airhead.

Now check this out.

This could be a very good, look at this.

Excuse me, David.

This could be a very good marketing tool.

Where's my third eye, I gotta get that.

- Are you getting all this.

- Here it is.

Yeah now, check that out man.

None of this, none of this stuff.

You know, what Rip Van Winkle.

You know, that's corny you know.

I mean, it's all.

Well we're exploring different ways of going.

- Maybe don't worry about the research.

Give another round of what your best creative guys think.

- Sure, let's go for it.

- Don't look disappointed, it was Ari, isn't it.

- Yes.

- Don't look disappointed Ari.

- I mean if you had to skew towards one of these, like

what could you give.

- I would skew, you know, away from both of them.

- Well we'll sleep on it, how about that.

- Cool.

- See what you can do.

- Ari S P E C T.

- Oh that's nice.

- No respect for his designs but that's okay.

- That's good, that's good.

(heavy music)

For more infomation >> Part Three "The Fly Thing" | Life Is But A Dream (Jeff Bridges) - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Eleven wins on the spin but Arsenal boss Emery is STILL not happy! - Duration: 7:03.

Eleven wins in succession is not enough for Unai Emery. Despite his blistering start to life in London, the Spaniard is still not happy

He wants more.It is that level of expectation that has helped prove there is life after Arsene Wenger

 'He wants to make everything perfect,' said Mesut Ozil.Of course, Emery is delighted with the results

His team are two points off the Premier League summit and on course for a Champions League qualification spot that was always the brief for his first season in charge

But, in Emery's mind, there is still plenty that needs changing.Those close to the Spaniard suggest that the former Paris Saint-Germain boss is not completely satisfied with the make-up of his squad

Should this impressive start to his reign continue, Emery is expected to use his first-season success as leverage to exert greater influence on the club's transfer policy

Arsenal have worked hard to adopt a more European approach to deals, whereby targets are identified by a director of football

Will the club be willing to allow Emery a greater say in the future as he looks to reshape his squad?That is not to say Emery isn't committed to extracting the best out of the players currently at his disposal

He requests regular updates from staff at the club's Hale End academy as he looks towards the next generation

It will be interesting to see how Emery's influence grows at the Emirates, whether he is permitted a greater level of control and can build a Wenger-style legacy

Those, however, are questions for the future. Right now, Arsenal's players are being worked harder than they have been for years

It is no coincidence that they are enjoying their best run for years, too.Emery is a stickler for statistics

Sat with his backroom team at the club's training complex, the Arsenal manager will go through data from every match with a fine-tooth comb

Season at a glance Live tables Fixtures Scores Premier League Premier League Championship League One League Two Scottish Premiership Scottish Div 1 Scottish Div 2 Scottish Div 3 Ligue 1 Serie A La Liga Bundesliga More tables More fixtures More scores He knows who has put a shift in and, more pertinently, who hasn't

If the data pinpoints a player for a lack of effort, Emery is quickly on his case

He will not avoid confrontation. If he feels a player needs a dressing down he will go about it with the minimum of fuss

No one is safe. Ozil and Aaron Ramsey — two of Arsenal's most influential stars — have both been substituted for not pulling their weight during games this season

Wenger, at least during his final years at Arsenal, would also spend ample time studying post-match statistics

He, too, knew who was shirking. But herein lies one of the most telling difference between the two bosses: Wenger was always reluctant to ruffle feathers

Certain players were always safe in the knowledge that they would play the next game no matter how they had performed in the previous one

In Emery, however, Arsenal have a manager who is prepared to tell players how it is, no matter how high their profile or reputation

During a question-and-answer session on Twitter earlier this week, Ozil's response to a query about Wenger was telling

'He always protected and supported me the best way he could,' said the German. Contrastingly, in an interview with Sky Sports that will be aired before Sunday's match at Crystal Palace, Ozil said: 'I don't listen to these people (critics)

I just listen to my coach and my people who say things straight to my face. The most important thing is that the coach can help me

If I make a mistake he will tell me, we can speak and I can improve for the future

'Wenger was always vibrant and charming around the training ground. The Frenchman believed a happy ship was conducive to earning three points on match-days

Emery is more insular. He keeps players and staff guessing. They don't always know where they stand

The fact that he waits until the day of the match to name his team adds to that feeling of uncertainty

But Arsenal's players are responding to Emery's hardline approach. Eleven wins on the spin is testament to that

A huge factor in Arsenal's scintillating run has been the form of Lucas Torreira. Arsenal's midfield has long been crying out for a defensive midfielder

The Uruguayan, a summer arrival from Sampdoria, looks to have solved that problem

'The most important thing for me is to try to bring balance to the team, to help the defenders and support the midfielders,' explained Torreira

'Playing for Arsenal is a great challenge and a new challenge for me. I'm the kind of person who likes to fight for these things

'I'm getting to know London and taking on the challenge of learning English so I can communicate with my team-mates

That's something that's not only important for football but also for life.'

For more infomation >> Eleven wins on the spin but Arsenal boss Emery is STILL not happy! - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Orphans​ jessie got comfort form Marry but Sherry not Jealous today,Really pity baby try live - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> Orphans​ jessie got comfort form Marry but Sherry not Jealous today,Really pity baby try live - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Regular Show But I Have A Receipt Cute Cartoons For Kids - Luca Preston - Duration: 3:18.

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

My mom isn't a game muscle man, it doesn't even make sense

Hmm. Yes Mordecai. Oh nothing behold the realm of darthon

Benin a game of imagination what fun sounds name

I

Smash it open with my walk, huh, then a bunch of ladies come out close enough

Did it work

Sorry pops Oh

Kenny gasps the saving throat skips the mighty gets first strike

Yeah

Let's eat. Let's get our money back

But you need a receipt for that, I got a receipt right here

Excellent, and now the auto-pay easy for you to see good day gentlemen, dude. Just give us our money back this game blows. Oh

Hey, are you guys gonna be wrapping this up soon, or oh, yeah, we're done here

Yeah, and he won't even give us a refund. This guy doesn't give refunds people. We spent the last of her cash on it

We have to get our money back. Yeah

Nice outfits

Did you use toilet paper rolls instead of paper towel rolls the costumes look awesome. Would you do it?

They're all just the same with different costumes

I

Didn't you have to use your imagination. Oh

That's right go get us our refund

Dude, this campaign is just getting started. The realm of darthon does not suck. Yeah, but your costume

Leave while you still can we're not leaving without a reason you hear that. I think it's coming from up

Next time send enemies that don't blow well if you didn't like those enemies

Changed my mind necromancer's Ted summon allies

That's what makes this game blow I won't allow you to insult my realm

Stealing projectile weapons deal damage to the user

Self-destruct

We are not else

Warriors carry the immunity sword, which is immune off

Now give us our refund

Hey, dude, are you okay? Yeah. Yeah, we can take you to the hospital. No, no

I'm fine

Pops where have you guys been?

$7.00 we almost died for seven dollars

Yeah, something like trail of eldritch or the layer of anthlon

For more infomation >> Regular Show But I Have A Receipt Cute Cartoons For Kids - Luca Preston - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool team news: Star man OUT for Cardiff - but it could be good news for one player - Duration: 3:04.

 The summer signing, 23, is struggling after pulling a hamstring while on international duty with Guinea

 And Klopp has ruled him out of the clash with Neil Warnock's side, leaving hm on the sidelines along with captain Jordan Henderson

 "(Keita and Henderson) will not play tomorrow, for sure," he said. "Both (are) in a good way, but will not be ready for that "I think that's it pretty much

Apart from Ox [Chamberlain] and Rhian [Brewster], the rest should be available." It could be good news for Keita's fellow midfielder Fabinho, who impressed when given a rare start by Klopp in their 4-0 win over Red Star Belgrade in the Europa League

 The 24-year-old Brazil international could start in the Premier League for the first time since his £40million switch from Monaco

 He made his debut in the English top flight in the 1-0 win at Huddersfield last Saturday - coming on as a substitute for the final 20 minutes

 But he is yet to start and Klopp has previously stressed he needs time to adapt to the English game

 Klopp, however, has limited options in midfield with Henderson and Keita both missing

 Adam Lallana is also in contention for a start after appearing from the bench against Huddersfield and Red Star following a long-term injury

 Reds boss Klopp is expecting a difficult game against the struggling Bluebirds. Warnock's side were buoyed by a 4-2 win over Fulham last week - their first Premier League victory this season

 And Klopp insists he is taking nothing for granted despite being huge favourites

 "This game is a challenge," he said. "Do we have to talk about who should win? If everything goes well, it should be Liverpool

 "But in football, this isn't always the case and they can change a few things. "They are 100 per cent concentrated, good from set pieces, particularly the long throws

 "They are good on the ball with quick players out wide. "It makes it a very interesting game

There are different tools you can use to make a game interesting."

For more infomation >> Liverpool team news: Star man OUT for Cardiff - but it could be good news for one player - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

The new Suspiria is delightfully bonkers, but also overstuffed and kinda silly: EW review - Duration: 3:42.

 Italian horror maestro Dario Argento's hallucinogenic 1977 Day-Glo fantasia Suspiria was about a young American dancer attending a German ballet academy run by a coven of witches

Over time, the film has become iconic among genre cognoscenti less for its barely-there plot than its operatic gore, color-saturated eye-candy palette, and moody score by the band Goblin

Argento's Suspiria was the epitome of style over substance…but what style! Now Luca Guadagnino, the sensualist behind Call Me by Your Name, has remade it

Well, not so much remade it as reimagined it as an overly busy occult thriller that trowels on unnecessary subplots and characters

It's likely to be enjoyed more by audiences unfamiliar with the original.   Guadagnino and writer David Kajganich have broadened the story, set in 1977 Berlin, to include the outside world through allusions to terror attacks by the radical Red Army Faction and an elderly psychiatrist character (whose alter ego became a cheeky parlor game for a while)

Still, the basic tale is the same: An ingenue dancer stumbles into a freaky hothouse of deceit, dark secrets, and sorcery

It helps that the dancer is played by Dakota Johnson, an actress whose résumé to date hasn't matched her talent

Johnson's Susie is a naive but ambitious runaway from a strict Mennonite family. Guadagnino regular Tilda Swinton (all severe Martha Graham gestures and icy hauteur) is Madame Blanc — the stern head instructor who comes with her own air of mystery cloaked in cigarette smoke

She's also a witch.   There's a smattering of incredibly effective sequences in the film, including one showstopper in which Susie auditions for the lead part in a piece while, in a nearby studio, one of her fellow dancers is violently whipped around like a rag doll, her joints contorting like a possessed Swiss Army knife

In moments like that one, the film jolts to life, rivaling Argento's baroque Grand Guignol style

The trouble is, the new Suspiria is…well, kind of silly and boring. Argento's ravishingly trippy colors have been leeched of their psychedelic pop and his sinister plot stripped of much of its perverse terror

Too much is spelled out. It's as if Guadagnino doesn't trust the audience to just go on his erotically phantasmagorical ride with him

In the end, sometimes the highest compliment you can pay an artist is to leave his art alone

B- Suspiria (2018) type Movie Genre Horror release date 10/26/18 director Luca Guadagnino Cast Dakota Johnson, Tilda Swinton Complete Coverage Suspiria (2018)

For more infomation >> The new Suspiria is delightfully bonkers, but also overstuffed and kinda silly: EW review - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Trump calls for unity, but then whips crowd into anti-media chant - Duration: 5:18.

Speaking at a rally on the same day a man was arrested in connection with recent package bomb deliveries, President Donald Trump initially called for unity, but then quickly riled up the crowd into chants denigrating the media covering the rally

The spate of suspected explosive devices included deliveries to the cable news network CNN, whose journalists have become frequent targets of criticism at Trump rallies

"In recent days, we've had a broader conversation about the tone and civility of our national dialogue," Trump said at the Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina

"Everyone will benefit if we can end the politics of personal destruction. We must unify as a nation in peace, love and in harmony

" Only seconds later, he repudiated the media -– despite the fact that CNN was among the targets of the packages -– and whipped the crowd into a frenzy as they chanted, "CNN sucks!" "The media's constant, unfair coverage, deep hostility and negative attacks only serve to drive people apart and to undermine healthy debate," Trump said, accusing journalists of taking advantage of "the sinister actions of one individual to score political points against me and the Republican Party

" According to social media accounts, suspect Cesar Sayoc, 56, of Aventura, Florida, had attended Trump rallies in the past

Trump meanwhile praised state, local and federal law enforcement for their swift apprehension of the suspect

"The suspect has been captured -- great job -- and is now in federal custody," he said

"These terrorist actions must be prosecuted and punished to the fullest extent of the law

We all know that." The president also mentioned Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., by name

Waters was another intended recipient of two of the bomb packages. Trump has frequently demeaned her in the past

He mentioned that one of the Democratic challengers to a Republican House incumbent is "a big fan of Maxine Waters

" Then he repeated her name, prompting "boos" from the crowd. "But I'm going to be nice to them," he continued

"So I won't say. I won't say. I want them to say 'he was so nice tonight.'" It was unclear just what it was the president wouldn't say

Trump also referred to the caravan of migrants fleeing violence in Central America -- many of whom are now heading north through Mexico

He said the opposing party would welcome the migrants into the United States. "The Democrats want to invite caravan after caravan of illegal immigrants and they want to sign them up for free health care, free welfare, free education and for the right to vote," he said

"It's so unfair that people just walk across the border because our Democrat laws are no good," he added

At the beginning of his remarks, the president commented on the rainy weather outside

"I've never seen rain in North Carolina." Yet the state had just been ravaged by a hurricane -– a fact which Trump later pointed out as he offered his "love and support" to residents of the state and neighboring South Carolina

"That was a rain-soaked hurricane," he said. "That was a lot of water."

For more infomation >> Trump calls for unity, but then whips crowd into anti-media chant - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Windy At Times, But Very Mild - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Windy At Times, But Very Mild - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

The weather is not favorable but he still makes a good work | sand and cement - Duration: 11:14.

The weather is not favorable but he still makes a good work | sand and cement

For more infomation >> The weather is not favorable but he still makes a good work | sand and cement - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Walking Dead, But Picking All The Wrong Choices | Rude Gamer #1 - Duration: 10:03.

- [Sam] This is Sam Basher. Hello!

Welcome to Gamma Ray, usually this morning

we have raise up, but, Uh-uh!

We're switchin' it up a little bit.

Today, we're going to be playing, uh, the Walking Dead

on a new segment called, Rude Gamer!

We're going to be playing a brand new videogame,

I've never played this, specifically The Walking Dead

video game, and I need to pick all of the wrong choices.

I don't like doing that in video-games;

I like being a good little boy,

and picking everything right, so, you know.

Probably not the best person for this job.

(metallic sound)

- Oh no.

Look at me, I'm already sweaty.

Uh oh, this man has handcuffs on.

What do you think his deal is?

I hate that I know I'm gonna look like that cop

when I'm older, we have the same bushy eyebrows,

same little ridge on the forehead.

Guys I'm getting stressed out.

Alright, this is a valid option,

I should just stay quiet

If this was me, I would just be quiet-

but I guess. Oh, oh, picked it-

Every time? I don't know.

I wouldn't know what to do if I ended up in the back

of a cop car, I would just be spilling my guts

about everything bad I've ever done.

Uh, silence

Let's see if we could get him real riled up

by not being talkative.

Bibb County? I know where that is.

Killed a state senator

I'm already off to a horrible start. Yay!

There we go, let's look in the rear view mirror.

Got a nephew. Cool. You teach there long?

Ah, I'm a teacher. I'm not that smart in real life.

Alright, let's look at him right in his big ol' red nose.

Boy, could I relate to that.

Or she married the wr- ha! Fuck you.

(laughter)

Let's see if I could touch the gun,

he probably wouldn't like that.

Man, I don't want to, like,

say I would be that guy who's cryin' and snottin'

in the back seat, but like, I've had a fever of 102,

I've been a little baby about it. Uh, man.

(laughter), I just had to pick, I had to go with it.

You guys, could also recommend which ones I should pick

if you can go quick enough.

Little bit of a bad guy, if I had to guess.

Yikes!

What's the lesson here you think?

(laughter) 'Fucking dri'- Oh! No!

(tires skidding)

Oh no!

Oh no, oh no.. (laughter)

If I were to guess about me, cause I sprain my ankle,

just like walking, normally, just walking, no.. obstacles,

I'd probably be dead, based on that.

I think that they said I may have killed somebody..

but, based on my personal luck,

I probably just forgot to pay a lot of parking tickets.

Damn! What, I was asleep for maybe two hours?

And it's already, just, everything's gone to shit.

Everything, just, everything's awful.

Imagine waking up and you're in a zombie apocalypse,

and you're handcuffed, God damn that would suck.

That's probably why it's in the game.

You know he's probably not doin' too hot.

Let's look at him.

Hey main character, he's probably not okay.

I wish that there was bad choice for this,

where I would try to use my head to get through it.

(laughter)

come on, scooch your pooch, come on.

Get outta there, scooch your bum.

If you watch me in any scary movie,

anyone I go to, if I have just a little beer before

I go into it, I'm gonna be screaming like a lil' baby.

Alright, start... ah there he is, he's hobblin'.

Ah come on man, it was just a little car accident.

This guy has got something to complain about, over here.

Yeah, get over it. (laughter)

Uh oh!

Boy did he rot really fast.

What's in his pocke- oh keys!

Get dem keys.

Or should I- (laughter)

Or should I choose to leave the hand cuffs on?

No.... No.

Did I drop the keys? Ew ew ew ew ew

(laughter)

Wait he doesn't know zombies exist yet so he's just

'ohhh eee yah! I don't wanna touch it!

I don't wanna get close to that'

Alright (laughter)

Uh oh. Scooch it, scooch, scooch.

Do you want me to look? What the hell?

Gun, gun, gun, yeah. Get it

There ya go, and then...

Gun? Gun? Gun? Oh my god just go faster. Oh my god

Did he? Did he shove it in the bottom?

Get in the gun!

Shoot (gunshot)

Whoa! Ooooo

Uh oh. Can zombies climb?

Everyone's got to ask these questions.

Uh oh, buncha angry boys.

That looks like a bunch- a big group of angry boys.

Awww. Kids toys. This isn't about to be depressing at all.

Hello?

Oo! Go swimmin'!

It's clean! He's got a cover on it.

In any zombie anything, this is always a good call,

is to go into the house, always,

never, it's never gone poorly for anybody.

Alright, go inside, let's go take a dump in the

upper part of the toilet and get outta there.

Right? That's what- I'm tryin' to be an asshole,

so let's see if we could do that.

- [Character Onscreen] OW!

- [Sam] Oh! Can we get a- do we have

a slaptick sound effect? Like a banana peel sound effect.

(banana peel sound effect)

- Let's get in here, let's root around.

Yeah! Let's see if I could make a bad decision right now,

I'm gonna put this thing right back down,

and not take it. Ah damn it, I took it.

Alright, fine (laughter)

Whiskey? That a bottle of alcohol?

It's been ransacked?

How long have I been asleep in that car?

Let's start a fire.

Could you imagine? Ha ha.

Just gonna burn down this whole complex.

I mean it's- hey it's the apocalypse,

I could do whatever I want.

Uh oh!

Oh no.

Aww, I'm already depressed.

Uh oh, oh no, uh oh.

EEEEE

I mean this guy's pretty quiet, for a whole horde of zombies

I'm gonna stay silent. (laughter)

Uhhhh... let's go with,

'I'm not a monster'

What a weird, accusatory thing,

to say to a child on the radio. Ha ha ha.

Don't worry, you can trust me,

I'm not a literal monster. Like the ones outside.

"Are you safe?" Alright.

I think they could definitely get into a treehouse.

If a little girl could figure out her way in there.

Ohhhh. Pretty sure they could see you,

more than the zombies could see this guy, right now.

What is- what does his face lookin' like?

- [Clementine] AHHH!

- [Sam] Oh nooo!

Oh no! Di di di boo boo boo.

What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?

Oooo! Oh no! (laughter)

OOOHH. Womp, womp.

What's with this little girl?

She got a hammer? Oh no!

Oh no! Eeeew.

Gimme that, gimme that.

Give a little.. tap! Lil' tap tap.

Oh, you're in Africa, to answer your question.

How cool is that? Thank you for staying awake.

Oh no! Saw someone spill a little bit of blood over there.

Oh my god, "You are dead." (laughter)

I was not paying attention, I'm sorry.

I was trying to talk to the chat.

Ohh, wait I did this last time didn't I?

Ohh, let's pay attention, Ooh! Pay attention.

OOAH! That's so gross.

She's probably fine. Just tellin' her to go to sleep.

Ahh!

She's, uh, just a little tap.

Just a little tap.

Uh oh, that girl's not doing-

"Did you kill it?"

Someth- I don't know- "Something else did" ha ha ha.

Sure, let me pass the blame. I definitely killed her,

but whatever.

"I heard here scream two nights ago"

You been up in that tree house for two nights?

I'm trying to figure out the timeline of this game.

Yeah, it's weird she wasn't trying to eat your legs,

she was going for the face meat, that's the good meat.

She's trying to go for the that. Everybody knows that.

I listen to a lot of 'fact podcasts.'

Where it's like "fun fact about this old place"

Found out that, uh, in South America,

there's a country, blanking on it, but they eat uh..

Guinea pigs. And they say the cheek meat

is where the good meat is, and I don't want to eat it,

but hey you could go ahead and live with that knowledge now.

"Get out of here once the sun goes down"

"Before it gets dark"

Aw I picked the right thing, I'm the Rude Gamer.

I've got to pick the wrong thing, leave at night time.

Gotcha, alright, let's go. Stay close.

Get ready for a lotta bad decisions, kids.

Hope you guys enjoyed, make sure you subscribe

on Twitch and Youtube; and make sure you're following

uh, Skybound, and Gammaray, on all the appropriate

social media accounts. I'm @sambasher if you wanna follow me

For more infomation >> The Walking Dead, But Picking All The Wrong Choices | Rude Gamer #1 - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sunny and mild but slightly cooler - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Sunny and mild but slightly cooler - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Camila Cabello Sparks Pregnancy Rumors With New Pic & Fans Freak — But Is She Really Expecting? - Duration: 3:03.

Camila Cabello shared an IG photo with fans where she was cradling her belly. Fans are freaking that she could be pregnant and we've got details on if she's expecting

 With all of Meghan Markle's constant cradling of her 12 week baby "bump" on her South Pacific tour, it seems any woman who cups their belly is now assumed to be pregnant

That's what happened to Camila Cabello, 21, when she posted an Oct. 26 Instagram photo holding her tummy in a a way that sent fans into a frenzy that she could be becoming a first-time mother

Her caption was rather telling, as she wrote "you're still the only thing i did right

" Is she referring to a baby?!    Camila didn't seem to have any extra weight on her, but she claims that she is definitely NOT pregnant and just has been enjoying all of the amazing cuisine she's experienced while on the road opening for Taylor Swift's Reputation tour

Fans went so crazy with the baby speculation that the "Havana" singer had to personally shut down the flood of pregnancy rumors in the comments by writing "Guys don't be crazy

I'VE BEEN TOURING AMERICA EATING DELICIOUS FOODS LEAVE ME AND MY BELLY ALONE!!!!!!"  One fan asked in the comments "Camila baby why are you touching your stomach?" Another asked "Is she telling us she's pregnant?" A person even questioned "WHOS YOUR DADDY THEN?" in all caps

Someone else asked her "So if it's not a baby are you going to clear up the caption? Because nobody seems to know what you're talking about

"  After Camila set the record straight, fans were quick to come to her defense that enjoying quality dining is just fine

"She has a food baby, leave her alone," one person wrote while another added "You could eat all you want and still be perfect to me

" But one fan accused her of fueling the baby controversy with her mysterious caption while holding her belly

"OKAY CAMILA but the caption lmao don't act like it doesn't fit perfectly" the person joked

For more infomation >> Camila Cabello Sparks Pregnancy Rumors With New Pic & Fans Freak — But Is She Really Expecting? - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Jamie Carragher hails Ozil but wants more if he is to emulate legend - Duration: 4:35.

 Jamie Carragher heralded Mesut Ozil's display for Arsenal during their 3-1 victory against Leicester City but wants to see more of those performances from the German playmaker

 The Arsenal No.10 put in a man of the match display for his side after being involved in all three of his team's goals, which included a sumptuous assist for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's second goal after a fine move

 Ozil has often polarised both fans and pundits for failing to impose himself on the grander occasions, however, Carragher hailed his 'special talent' and explained there was not a personal vendetta against him as some Arsenal fans may believe

 "He's the big name player, he's signed a huge contract," Carragher said on Monday Night Football

 "I think early in Emery's reign he brought him off at Chelsea, he wasn't happy and we were critical of him after the game

 "It was looking early on in the season that Emery was not sure. This manager is not afraid to leave out the big name

Ozil gets the big bucks so you want the big performances and that was a huge performance

 "I think we've always looked at him in the big games but there's no doubt he's a special talent

 "I know there's Arsenal fans who think people like us have something against Mesut Ozil

It's not that, we want to see this. That is unbelievable. You want to see more of that, he's a World Cup winner

"  The former Real Madrid man scored his 30th Premier League goal against the Foxes meaning that he has now become Germany's Premier League's highest goalscorer

 Since his move from Real Madrid five years ago he has won three FA Cups with the north London, which is a brilliant achievement, but many including Carragher, expected him to catapult the club back to the summit of English football once again much like Dennis Bergkamp did after the George Graham era - but this has yet to happen

 "You always wondered when he came to Arsenal could he be that Bergkamp figure. That signing of Bergkamp revolutionised the club and took them to titles," the Liverpool legend continued

 "I wouldn't say it's his fault but I thought he could be that player that takes Arsenal to that next level of the title, winning the Champions League

It hasn't quite happened really but there's no doubt at the end of his Arsenal career there'll be a highlights video of goals and assists that will take your breath away

"  Carragher has previously dismissed Ozil's comparisons with Bergkamp and said that in order for him to achieve legendary status he would need to win a deliver a Premier League title to the Emirates

 Speaking in his Daily Mail column two years ago Carragher said: "Bergkamp is immortalised in bronze outside the Emirates Stadium because, aside from all the medals he won, he helped bring fantasy football to north London

His style had substance.""If he [Ozil] inspires them to their first Premier League title since 2004, it would make him a legend in the eyes of Arsenal fans, until then, the Bergkamp comparisons must wait

Ozil must take Arsenal to the title if he wants to get there."  Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Jamie Carragher hails Ozil but wants more if he is to emulate legend - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

GDP grew at 3.5% in the 3rd quarter, but some areas of the economy that aren't fairing as well. - Duration: 3:57.

First estimates for third quarter GDP are out today what is that number and

what is it relative to your expectations? Hi Susan. yes the third quarter GDP

print came in stronger than I expected up at 3.5% that's still a little bit

down from 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter. I think it's very

important though to understand that there's really no such thing as GDP it's

a number that is like a whole stream, a whole group of streams coming together

and I think particularly in today's number for the third quarter we have to

look at those individual streams to get a sense of what's going on and what I

mean by that is when we look at real consumer spending, which is the bulk of

GDP, that was very positive, stronger than expected 4.0 percent. But two areas were

fairly weak. One was business investment barely growing at all in the third

quarter and the other was residential investment. That's new homes and

renovations and things like that and that actually declined, so consumers are

a pretty good shape here, but some of these numbers in the third quarter GDP

should give us some pause and really say what's going on

in the business sector looking a little bit weaker than expected and certainly

the housing market. We're getting more and more data on housing that's looking

a little bit soft. Robert, getting back to the business investment, you

would think with the tax cuts that we would be seeing more business investment

at this point. That's exactly what we did see in the first half of the year. The

first quarter numbers were good. The second quarter numbers were good and the

third quarter numbers went sideways, Nowwe'll look and see if if this pattern

continues in the fourth quarter. Do we get a little bit of a snap back after a

third quarter pause or do the numbers continue to be weak? So this I think is

really setting the stage for a very important fourth quarter GDP number to

see what the business community is doing.

Robert, let's talk about housing, since the mid summer we've been talking about a housing slump

what are we sitting at this point? Yeah, we were seeing that in both the existing

home numbers, home sales numbers for September and the new home sales numbers

for September both declining. They've been trending sideways for a couple

years and then over the last three or four months both of them are going south.

I think some of that is due to the hurricane activity in both September and

then in the October numbers we'll see that as well, but hurricanes and bad

weather doesn't explain all of it because when you look at these census

regions, the four big regions, the south is obviously impacted by hurricanes and

September and October the Midwest not the West certainly not and those regions

are also looking a little bit soft.

How about the next Fed meeting let's move on to that. What do you

expect them to be talking about at the next Fed meeting?

Yeah that'll be coming up in early November and we expect the Fed to sit on

their hands and do nothing continuing that cadence of one 25 basis

point increase every other meeting. So we had the last increase in September. In

this upcoming meeting they do nothing and then they increase again by 25 basis

points in December so again on track for that every other meeting gradual

increase the key word there is gradually, you're hearing that a lot from

various members of the Federal Reserve when they speak they use that word

gradual to talk about this cadence of a one 25 basis point increase every other

meeting.

(Music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét