Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily or Oct 27 2018

Beautiful 40'x10' Tiny Home For Sale Salem, OR

For more infomation >> Beautiful 40'x10' Tiny Home For Sale Salem, OR - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

3 IN 1 DAY?! Win or Fail? Shiny Nidoran♂ and Nidorina! Pokemon FireRed Safari Zone - Duration: 4:00.

oh my god

so.... I just found

a shiny Nidoran ♂!

in the Safari Zone

on my Pokemon FireRed

no cheats

alright, let's see if I can catch it

alright, oh my god

oh my god, I actually found it

(my Dad in the background mocking my reaction)

OH MY GOD I CAUGHT IT FIRST

OH MY GOD

oh my god

oh my god, first ball

normal Nidoran ♂....

SHINY NIDORAN ♂!!!

oh my god

wait, no, I'm not gonna save it, ah, I meant, give it a nickname, what da heck

alright, I was just on my bed

I accidentally stopped the video, but I'm gonna retire

alright, alright, save it, save it, oh my god

and ummm

and just before, I caught this uhh

this shiny Nidoran ♂, holy moly

umm, let me just focus this

I caught a Chansey

because I was lookin for a Chansey holding a

a lucky egg, so hopefully when I check this Chansey, its got a lucky egg

nah it doesn't, alright, whatever, but

OH MY GOD, oh my god I got a shiny Nidoran♂

okay, thanks for watching

and uhhh see ya later bye

alright, so I forgot to show it in battle, so I'm gonna

normal Pidgey

and SHINY NIDORAN ♂

okay, thanks, bye

OKAY, NO WAY GUYS!

I just found a shiny Nidorina!

like

possibly, like,

10 encounters after my shiny Nidoran♂, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

are you actually kidding me? okay, okay

ummm, let's see if I can catch this

FIRST BALL AGAIN, OH MY GOD!!!

MY LUCK, my luck!

WHAT? what the actual heck???

(stuttering)

normal...normal...umm...

Nidorina.... and shiny Nidorina!

no way!

ohhh you gotta be kidding me!

you've gotta be kidding me... wait, wait

retire, retire

ohhh you've gotta be kidding me

you've gotta be kidding me!

I'm saving it straight away

alright, okay, so...

so, umm.... let's look

so this is...

the Nidoran♂ I just found

and this is the Nidorina

and I'm not sure if it actually shows the date that you actually caught it on or if that's just in the later games that they did that

but... oh my god, wait, I should have showed, no cheating device

but, that's, that's, nah, oh my god (struggling for words)

wait, wait, I'm gonna ummm...

switch it out and then put in a battle for you guys

but.... I can't believe... what, what is, what is my luck?

at the moment, I'm shaking so much right now, I'm sorry

like, I was just, I'm just...

sitting on my bed

just trying to look for a Chansey with a lucky egg

and I get 2 shinies!

what, what the actual heck

like, I, I don't

I can't comprehend

what's happening right now

and I caught them both...

first ball!

like, what are the chances?

alright...

normal pidgey...

shiny Nidorina

okay... thanks for watching

I'll see ya later, bye!

For more infomation >> 3 IN 1 DAY?! Win or Fail? Shiny Nidoran♂ and Nidorina! Pokemon FireRed Safari Zone - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Jalen Richard Fantasy: Should You Start or Sit the Raiders RB? | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:15.

Jalen Richard Fantasy: Should You Start or Sit the Raiders RB? | Heavy.com

The Oakland Raiders will look quite a bit different in Week 8 of the NFL season.

Trading away top wide receiver Amari Cooper is just one reason for that, as the team also placed running back Marshawn Lynch on injured reserve.

Much of the talk around the Raiders at the position has been about Doug Martin, but he's not the player I have my eye on in fantasy football.

The name who's grabbed my attention is the electrifying Jalen Richard.

While Richard will almost undoubtedly see fewer carries than Martin, it's his ability as a pass-catcher and the increase in carries which makes him such an appealing option.

The 25-year-old back has totaled 31 catches for 253 yards through six games and will see an expanded workload beginning Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts.

Let's take a deeper dive into Richard's matchup and the situation to decide whether the Raiders running back is a fantasy start or sit this week.

Key Stats and Jalen Richard's Fantasy Outlook.

I'll break down the matchup along with a few numbers which jump out about Richard ahead of Sunday.

All information on fantasy points and statistics for defense vs.

position are from ESPN.

Indianapolis Colts vs.

running backs in 2018: 164 attempts, 669 rushing yards, 49 receptions, 384 receiving yards, four total touchdowns (No.

14 most fantasy points per game) Richard played 51 percent of the offensive snaps to Martin's 11 percent in Week 5 and 40 percent vs.

10 percent in Week 6, per Football Outsiders Richard has the second-most targets on the team this season with 37, behind only Jared Cook (43) He's caught at least six passes in four of six games this season.

The Colts are tied for the second-most receptions allowed to opposing running backs this season.

Based on the Raiders' usage of Richard to this point, there's no reason to believe his workload will decrease, even if Martin performs well on the ground.

It seems more likely the opposite happens, and Richard picks up extra work if his backfield mate struggles.

Should You Start or Sit Jalen Richard?.

Richard is about as solid of a filler in point-per-reception leagues as you'll find this week and beyond.

There's also a legitimate chance he could wind up carving out enough work on the ground to move into RB2 range.

How Jon Gruden and company choose to deploy their running backs will be worth monitoring, but Richard's role as the pass-catching back is secure.

I'd be comfortable using Richard in all PPR leagues with 12 or more teams and if you're incredibly thin at running back or need a flex play in a 10-team league, he's fine to use there as well.

Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has shown he trusts the young running back, and it doesn't hurt Richard has the potential to break a big play at any point.

READ NEXT: DeVante Parker Fantasy: Adding Dolphins WR Comes With Risk.

For more infomation >> Jalen Richard Fantasy: Should You Start or Sit the Raiders RB? | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Smart Ideas Or Life Hacks! - Duration: 11:17.

- How to remove hot glue?

Don't glue it up indiscriminately all over the place!

- Uh-uh ..., Doc!

I have a small question regarding the effect of this design on interpersonal relationships.

- Well...go ahead!

- When can I finally get my pencils back?

- Ready for batch production and sale

- Do you know what this small print says?

- What?

- Subscribe to the aliens' channel!

- Click on the "Subscribe" button under the video and the bell to not miss our messages.

- Unbelievable!

For more infomation >> Top 10 Smart Ideas Or Life Hacks! - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

RFNY #11 Call in! 585-346-3000 or 866-552-1009 - Duration: 55:55.

For more infomation >> RFNY #11 Call in! 585-346-3000 or 866-552-1009 - Duration: 55:55.

-------------------------------------------

International Freedom of Religion or Belief Day 2018 - Duration: 1:21.

Hi, this is David Anderson, a Member Parliament from Canada. I'm a founding member of the

International Panel of Parliamentarians for Freedom of Religion or Belief (IPPFoRB). Every

October 27th, we mark International Freedom of Religion or Belief Day

because freedom of religion or belief is foundational to all other human rights.

While many may not realize it, religious freedom is an expression of three

foundational rights: the freedom of conscience, freedom of speech, and the

freedom of association - and history shows us that religious freedom and democratic

freedoms are inseparable and intertwined. A decline or improvement in one will

inevitably result in a corresponding impact on the other.

IPPFoRB plays a vital role in bringing legislators together around this single

cause of religious freedom. The sharing of resources, the development of common

approaches, benefits parliamentarians of all religions backgrounds and regions of

the world as we work to advance FoRB for everyone. In four short years, IPPFoRB has

been able to shine a light on FoRB because of the commitment of so many

dedicated legislators. This International Freedom of Religion or Belief Day on

October 27th, take a moment to reflect on the importance of this fundamental human

right, and on a challenge of defending the three-quarters of the world's

population who are persecuted just because of their beliefs.

For more infomation >> International Freedom of Religion or Belief Day 2018 - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

School Life Or Yaadain | School Days | Funny Video | Chenab vines | English Subtitles - Duration: 4:22.

Don't Forget To Subscribe

Like,Comment And Share

This is the measure of Central Angle

okay...

(laughter)

who was the founder of Taj Mehal??

sir!!the labours made it...

(laughter)

Hamid!!tell

Sir!Shah Jahan made this for Anarkali

(laughter)

Those moments passed...were amazing

what i answer now to question of memories??

Laughing,Smiling

And in sadness also...

everything goes on..

but one thing

which we took till death..

we call it a memory...

some without memories moments..

to make them memorable...

start from the part...

we called it SchoolLife

and those are the moments we never forget about...

Thats why in this time period

rather than study...

enjoy with your friends...

and share this video specially with your school fellows...

For more infomation >> School Life Or Yaadain | School Days | Funny Video | Chenab vines | English Subtitles - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

jadu or Jinnat se bachne ka 100% azmoda amal - How to Cast a Spell for Protection-Wicca - کالا جادو - Duration: 2:28.

plz subccribe my channle

For more infomation >> jadu or Jinnat se bachne ka 100% azmoda amal - How to Cast a Spell for Protection-Wicca - کالا جادو - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

#аквариум Добро пожаловать! Или посторонним вход Разрешён! 😉Welcome! Or unauthorized entry is allow - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> #аквариум Добро пожаловать! Или посторонним вход Разрешён! 😉Welcome! Or unauthorized entry is allow - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Stalker kid Plays Ukulele.ft leodatkiller1 or z - Duration: 5:33.

some random kid playing ukulele randomly...

For more infomation >> Stalker kid Plays Ukulele.ft leodatkiller1 or z - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Republicans Can't Decide If Democrats Are Delicate Snowflakes Or Violent Criminals - Duration: 4:29.

Donald Trump's got a new talking point out there right now.

Jobs not mobs, and he's been testing that out ahead of the midterms here because he

says the Republicans are the party of jobs, Democrats the party of mobs.

Right now, we have right wing media outlets and Republican politicians telling us that

Democrats are horrible, violent, angry people who are going to come beat you up, mow you

down, bang on your business' doors, bang on the doors of the Supreme Court.

They're going to hurt you, basically, because Democrats are so damn dangerous.

These are the same Democrats who just, maybe a month ago, were delicate little snowflakes

that needed their own safe space because the world was just so scary to them.

But now, we've all turned into superheros that are out there just waiting to pound the

crap out of any Republican we happen to come across while walking down the street.

My question is this.

Which is it, Republicans?

Are we whiny little snowflakes that need to be protected from everything the world has

to offer?

Or, are we these violent hulk-like creatures just waiting for the chance to smash in the

head of a Republican?

Because, you're talking points at this point, like most times, actually conflict with one

another.

We can't be both snowflakes and violent mobs.

Do you see how those two don't reconcile together?

What's really terrifying to you Republicans is the fact that people in this country are

now willing to stand up to you.

Hell, they're even standing up to some Democrats they don't like because too often they vote

in the interests of corporations instead of the American public.

But, Republicans are terrified.

They're the sad little snowflakes who don't want to be bothered, the people who need a

safe space, because they can't even go sit and eat an apple pie in a restaurant without

somebody yelling at them, because all the Republican tried to do was take away their

health care.

You know, like any decent American would do, and now this person's saying I'm mean.

I can't finish my meal now.

Box that up, I'll take it home.

That's not how it works.

Democrats are not angry, violent mobs.

Democrats are not delicate little snowflakes.

Democrats, progressives, liberals, whatever the hell you want to call them, they're people

who are pissed off right now, and they're going to make sure you know it.

They're going to confront you when you try to pass policies that are going to harm American

citizens.

They're going to confront you when you throw children in cages because they're a different

nationality than us.

They're going to confront you when you put a man accused, by multiple women, of sexual

assault on the U.S. Supreme Court.

You're going to have to answer for those things.

If you won't answer while sitting in a restaurant trying to eat a cheeseburger, then you're

damn sure going to answer this year in the mid-terms.

If you're one of the lucky few that's not up for re-election, then you'll answer in

the next election, because they're not forgetting.

I don't always approve of some of the tactics, banging on the U.S. Supreme Court door.

That was unnecessary.

That wasn't going to change anything.

But, making these people uncomfortable, confronting them on the street, in a restaurant, in the

airport, they need that.

They need to understand that people aren't happy.

These talking points that Republicans and Breitbart and Daily Caller and all these other

sites that low information voters read, telling us the Democrats are violent criminals.

Nobody's buying into that except for the people who will vote red no matter what.

The average person out there, the independent voters, they see what's going on.

They understand the anger, and they're not buying into these Republican talking points

that a Democrat's going to sneak up behind them and slit their throat one day.

That's only the Republicans who live in constant fear of any evil Democrats lurking out there,

which doesn't even actually exist.

Democrats want answers, and the only people who can give them those answers are the people

in office passing these horrible policies.

If they can't handle that, then maybe it's time that they find a new job.

For more infomation >> Republicans Can't Decide If Democrats Are Delicate Snowflakes Or Violent Criminals - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Make or Cook Dinner? Have or Eat Dinner? Basic English Grammar - Duration: 6:00.

hi everybody welcome back to ask Alicia

the weekly series where you ask me questions and I answer them

maybe first question this week comes from Isaac Alexander hi again Isaac

Isaac says hi Alicia what's the difference between make or cook dinner

and have or eat dinner about make and cook dinner there's really not a

difference unless you want to be really really specific and you're just like

using a microwave or an oven to heat up food in that case it's probably more

correct to say make dinner regarding your second question about have or eat

dinner or any other meal for that matter they have the same meaning yes but we

tend to use have more when we're making invitations like do you want to have

lunch or do you want to have dinner with me we use it a bit more in those cases

we use eat more when we're talking about like our personal plans I think half

just sounds a little bit softer for an invitation so I hope that this helps you

understand some of the small nuances there thanks very much for the question

okay let's move on to your next question next question comes from someone hi

someone someone says hi can you describe what a stereotype means yeah so a

stereotype as a noun is kind of like an unfair or kind of a negative idea about

a person or a thing based on some common characteristics so some examples of

stereotypes are like women love shopping or men love sports or like all Indian

food is spicy for example so even though it's like something that might be true

in many cases it's not true in all cases so this is a stereotype I hope that that

helps you okay let's move on to your next question next question comes from

Ronnie gun talent hi Ronnie Ronnie says how do you properly use the period and

the comma in a along with the proper grammar use

periods at the end of a sentence in the most basic form a sentence is a subject

and a verb so like I walked or he slept or she swam for example we put a period

at the end of a sentence I watched the new Batman movie the

neighbors ate all my popcorn so those are more like complex sentences we use

commas then when were connecting independent sentences with coordinating

conjunctions a coordinating conjunction is like an but or for so yet like I

watched the new Batman movie and the neighbors ate all the popcorn so I

watched the new Batman movie coma and the neighbors ate all the popcorn that's

when I would use a comma that's one example actually there's a video on the

channel I made about how to use commas it's an introduction to using commas so

I recommend you check this video out to learn more about commas no I hope that

that helps you thanks very much for the question ok let's move on to your next

question next question comes from Karima Hagen crema crema says I think the verb

address has different meanings could you tell me some of them one of the meanings

of address is to write the mailing address on like a letter or a package

like please address your envelope - or I have a package addressed to so-and-so

address also means to deal with something or to handle an issue usually

a problem something negative how do you plan to address this situation or when

are you going to address this issue for example so that means deal with or

handle something another meaning of address is like to give a formal speech

or to talk directly to someone so like the president addressed the country in a

televised speech or the CEO plans to address the employees in the morning

meeting so there are three different examples of how to use address again if

you want to know more about definitions I highly recommend checking a dictionary

okay hope that helped you let's go on to your next question next question comes

from Marcelo Oliviera hi Marcelo Marcelo says

hi Alicia what do these expressions mean to scrape the bottom of the barrel and

last resort to scrape the bottom of the barrel means to use like only the people

or the things that you have available and this means that they're typically

not of good quality some examples I had to scrape the bottom of the barrel

to find this computer for work you put that guy on your team you're scraping

the bottom of the barrel your second question about the word last resort

means like your last option the last thing that you are able to do or the

last thing you can possibly do you have no other options in a situation you turn

to your last resort I might not have enough money to launch my business my

last resort is asking my parents for a loan if this job doesn't work out his

last resort is to start working in his friends company so I hope that that

helps you understand those two expressions thanks very much for the

questions alright that's everything that I have

for this week thank you as always for sending your questions remember you can

send them to me at English class 101.com slash ask - Alicia of course if you like

the video please don't forget to give it a thumbs up subscribe to our channel if

you have not already and check us out at English class 101.com for some other

things that can help you with your English Studies thanks very much for

watching this week's episode of ask Alisha and I'll see you again - bye

For more infomation >> Make or Cook Dinner? Have or Eat Dinner? Basic English Grammar - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween vs. Bonfire Night or Guy Fawkes Night - Duration: 9:19.

Hi, I'm Vicki and I'm British but I live in the US now, and this season of year is

what I call autumn, but Americans call fall.

America and the UK both have a have a special celebration at this time of year, but they're

different.

In the US it's Halloween and in the UK it's Guy Fawkes night, or bonfire night.

You're going to learn about both celebrations in this video and you'll also learn vocabulary

along the way.

To help me, I'm teaming up with my friend Jennifer, from Jennifer ESL.

Jennifer's American and she knows lots about Halloween.

And I've got lots to tell you about Guy Fawkes, and British history.

We'll also to show you some family photos, and when we've finished, you can decide

which holiday you think is best.

OK Jennifer.

You can go first because Halloween comes first.

That's right.

We celebrate Halloween on October 31st.

Halloween combines different traditions and lots of fun.

Halloween is also known as All Hallows' Eve, and it's actually been around for centuries

in one form or another.

Halloween has ancient Celtic roots, so the holiday came from what is now Ireland, the

UK, and France.

At this time of the year, when the warm summer ends, and the cold weather sets in, people

believed that the line between the living and the dead blurs.

That's how Halloween came into existence.

So the living and the dead get mixed up!

Is that why people think of ghosts and zombies and scary creatures at Halloween?

Yeah, when the tradition first started, some people thought that wearing costumes would

scare the real ghosts away.

Today both children and adults participate in Halloween simply for the fun of dressing

up and wearing costumes.

Dressing up is a huge part of Halloween in the US.

The costumes can be scary, funny, beautiful... whatever you'd like.

Take a look.

Oh that's your kids!

Wonderful!

In the UK, if we dress up, we generally dress as things like Dracula, or Frankenstein or

mummies – so costumes that have a spooky theme.

But in the US, people dress up as anything they want.

It's part of the tradition of trick-or-treating, isn't it?

Yes.

Trick-or-treating is a community event.

It's a lot of fun to see families all around the neighborhood celebrating in costume and

giving out candy.

For about two hours, kids go from door to door in costume.

They know which houses to go to because families turn on their porch lights to signal that

they're participating in Trick-or-Treating.

The kids ring the doorbell if no one's already waiting at the door.

Each time they say, 'Trick or treat', and receive candy.

No one plays tricks, by the way.

It's just a custom to say 'Trick or treat' like a greeting or a request for candy.

Often the adults giving out candy are dressed up too.

Parents who are waiting back near the street remind their children to say thank you for

the candy.

Parents also hope to get some of that candy later, or at least I do!

Now, sometimes my students ask if Halloween is a religious festival or a celebration of

the devil and dark forces, but it's not.

It's just an excuse to party.

I think it's my favourite American holiday now.

How can you live in the U.S. and not love Halloween?

It's a huge deal for my children and me.

We get ready a few weeks in advance because it takes time to prepare our costumes and

decorate the house.

And don't get me started about carving pumpkins!

I can go on and on about the time and effort it takes to make jack-o'-lanterns.

Jack-o'-lanterns.

You'd better explain what they are.

That's what we call the pumpkins after we carve them and place candles inside to light

them up at night.

Traditionally, we carve a scary or funny faces, but in more recent years, it's become fashionable

to carve different things.

Some people are really good at it.

I'm learning, but it's not easy to cut through the hard shell.

I know.

I'm very impressed.

They're really hard to make.

I wonder if people in the UK have as much fun around this time of the year?

Well, when I was growing up, we didn't pay attention to Halloween.

It was no big deal.

It's growing in popularity now but it's still a small holiday compared to the U S.

In the UK, we like to party a few days later on the fifth of November.

That's when we have Guy Fawkes night, or bonfire night.

This is a celebration of a historical event and it dates back to the year 1605.

King James was the king of Great Britain and some people planned to assassinate him - so

to kill him.

They got barrels of gunpowder and hid them in the British parliament building and waited

for the king to arrive.

So it was a plot.

They planned to blow up the building and kill the king.

However, the king's supporters heard about the plot.

They searched the building and discovered a man, called Guy Fawkes, hiding in the basement

under the building with 36 barrels of gunpowder.

So the king was saved and the people of London celebrated by lighting bonfires.

That's how the tradition started.

Every November the fifth we have bonfires and lots of fireworks.

When I was a child, bonfire night was probably the most exciting night of the year.

Preparations started a week or two before.

We'd go to the shop and buy big boxes of fireworks and very importantly, we'd make

a guy.

A guy is a kind of effigy or model of Guy Fawkes.

We'd get some old clothes, stuff them with newspapers and sew them together so they looked

like a human body.

Then we'd build a bonfire, put the guy on top and set fire to it.

Vicki, are you the little girl on the left?

Yes, that's me!

I think I was about 8 or 9 years old.

The stuffed guy reminds me of a scarecrow.

We use scarecrows on farms to scare away the birds.

Here in the US, scarecrows have also become common fall decorations.

We don't burn them though!

Looking back, it was quite dangerous because our garden wasn't very big.

Most people these days go to big firework displays instead.

They're a lot safer.

Wow.

Talk about strange but oddly fun traditions!

Do any of you have the tradition of building a bonfire?

What fall holidays do you celebrate?

Tell us in the comments.

Yes, and don't forget to subscribe to both our channels.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Halloween vs. Bonfire Night or Guy Fawkes Night - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Sweet Red Bean Steamed Buns (a.k.a Hobbang or JjinBbang: 호빵) / Aeriskitchen's Tips / 한국어 자막 - Duration: 13:13.

For more infomation >> Sweet Red Bean Steamed Buns (a.k.a Hobbang or JjinBbang: 호빵) / Aeriskitchen's Tips / 한국어 자막 - Duration: 13:13.

-------------------------------------------

Jail Time For Trick Or Treaters? Some Cities To Arrest Teens On Halloween - Duration: 4:39.

If you've ever handed out treats to eager trick or treaters, you've probably run into

a kid who seems just a bit too old the being ringing your doorbell.

Now some towns in the Hampton Roads area in Virginia, appear to have solved that problem.

Jail time for offenders.

Joining me now to discuss this is Mollye Barrows, legal journalist for The Trail Lawyer Magazine.

Mollye what the heck is going on here?

I know, and let me just say, I know it's not the hardest hitting legal story.

But we're coming up on the Halloween holiday and it seems fitting to talk about.

Certainly folks in this area, some of them are a little bit up in arms about this law.

So in the Chesapeake area which includes South Hampton in the city they've made it basically

a class four misdemeanor to be trick or treating out, over the age of 12.

You're not allowed to go out trick or treating if you're over the age of 12.

And you're not supposed to be out past eight.

They're saying, six to eight is a good enough time for folks to get out there and trick

or treat.

But if you're over the age of 12, and if you're out past eight, you could be facing some serious

problems.

I mean you're talking about fine between $2,500, maybe even a jail sentence of up to 30 days,

Farron.

So folks are a little concerned about this.

They're like, "Hey, what's the big deal.

We should just be out trick or treating and enjoy ourselves.

This is a holiday to celebrate children's independence."

Dress up like a ghost, go door to door.

Maybe you're old enough to do it without your parents at that point.

But they're serious, they don't want any problems.

This to me, little bit crazy sounding, just because this is something, obviously if a

kid gets arrested for this and gets a class four misdemeanor, this is something that's

going to stay on that kid's record.

This is something that then has to be ... You fill out a college application, this is something

that's going to come up.

This could ruin their lives because they wanted to go trick or treating.

What's the reason for these new rules?

Is there a reason that they're wanting to do this?

Yes, there is a reason.

And basically they're trying to cut down on any Halloween hooligans who might be up to

any shenanigans like vandalism, sneaking up, destroying public property.

Whether it's Halloween decorations or smashing jack o' lanterns in the street.

It's easier sometimes to get away with that when you've got lots of people in the streets

at night doing their things.

And teenagers get a little wild and crazy.

And maybe get carried away.

So I think this was more of a deterrent, and that's what the folks at the city of Chesapeake

are saying.

As well as their local law enforcement.

"Hey, we're not really going to arrest you.

I mean we might, kind of."

But really what they're saying public statements is, this isn't intended to frighten you, it's

just to make you aware that there are serious consequences.

We don't want any rebel rousers out there, a few bad apples.

So just know that this is a potential punishment if you are out there causing problems.

But they're not actively looking for people who are violating these rules.

And in fact parents are allowed to be out.

If they were such stickler for it, you'd have a five year old walking around without their

parents.

Because like I'm sorry, can I see your ID, it's after 8pm?

You're not supposed to be here.

At least they're not doing any kind of like stop and frisk, or say turn over your papers.

Can I see your ID?

Yeah, make sure you're under the age of 12.

But they're not alone, though, right?

That's the scariest part, is that Chesapeake's not, like this is not a unique, like this

weird little town is doing this.

No you're right.

Other people are doing it.

Newport News, Suffik, Northfolk, Portsmouth, these are all same communities saying you

can't go out trick or treating if you're over the age of 12.

And they also want folks, of course, to be accompanied by a guardian if they're younger

than that.

So it's interesting, there area a lot of folks in Chesapeake though, who don't want to see

this happen.

They want to see this law repealed.

And it's really a city code more so than a law.

But it still carries legal consequences.

But they've started an online petition, more than 14,000 people have supported it so far.

Their goal is 15,000.

Basically asking that it be repealed and that families be allowed to decide, you know, what

age their kids can go trick or treating and that kind of thing.

And you know, a lot of times, too, you do have the older kids, maybe the older teens,

13, 14 they will help and they will take out the seven year old if mom and dad don't want

to do it.

Or if you have a community where mom and dad sit on the porch as the trick or treaters

come up and hand out candy, the older brother or sister will take them out.

And they'll go to the door, too and get candy.

They're still young, they still like these things, it's still fun.

And these towns just seem to be taking that away.

Like, "No, trick or treating is serious business.

We have to treat it this way."

It's absurd.

Just let them have their fun.

I felt the same way.

One night a year, come on.

I know, is the vandalism that bad?

Are you having such a string of problems that you've got to crack down because you're right,

half the fun of Halloween is the spontaneity and it does seem to undercut that.

So we'll see how they deal with this online petition Farron.

All right.

Mollye thank you very much for telling us this story.

Yes, thank you.

For more infomation >> Jail Time For Trick Or Treaters? Some Cities To Arrest Teens On Halloween - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Trick Or Treat Taste Test 🍬 Ft. JoJo Siwa, Jace Norman & More! | #NickStarsIRL - Duration: 6:32.

- Ooh! - Oh.

[screaming]

[chanting]

- This is the Trick or Treat Taste Test! - This is the Trick or Treat Taste Test!

There seems to be a letter here for us.

I'll read it.

On Halloween, there's much to fear.

- Another taste test, another year. - Another taste test, another year.

One's a treat and one's a trick.

So brace yourself and take your pick.

[thunder rumbling]

We got mummy under wraps!

I love the presentation.

Very cute.

This one's a mummy and with little wraps!

- I'm a little scared, little nervous. - I'm really scared,

'cause everything's hidden, they could put anything in here.

- They look the same, how's it smell? - Er... do you wanna pick 'em?

It smells good!

[laughing maniacally]

Yummy!

[music playing]

It's like hard, I can't even bite into it.

Oh, that's the trick, it's just a brick!

[laughing]

- Uh-oh. - Uh-oh.

Is mine bad?

Does that taste bad?

- Oh, mine's the real one. - This is really good.

- That's a yes from me. - I think so!

Is this a bar of soap?

Oh, it's a bar of soap!

- Oh my-- - Is that like soap?

Whoa, whoa!

No, what is that? No, that's cheese!

It is cheese!

Yo...

Mmm-mmm, that's a no.

Look at that, it's just a block of cheese.

Oh, it's spicy, is it Pepper Jack?

I like cheese!

[music playing]

We have these cute little like bat cupcakes.

Look at this!

These are adorable, like how do you mess that up?

[laughing maniacally]

Smells like chocolate.

I'm going in!

[music playing]

You got to the finger inside?

[laughing]

Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo, no!

Ah, mine is the trick.

[music playing]

I don't even know what I did to myself.

I switched our cupcakes.

I switched our cupcakes.

I switched our cupcakes.

[laughing maniacally]

[crying]

Mmm-mmm.

[crying]

[music playing]

- What is that? - I don't know.

I don't even know.

- Mine tastes good. - This is great, I'm gonna finish it.

- Mine's delish! - I feel bad for you, this is great!

That's horrible!

[groaning]

- Oh! - There's a lot of garlic in that!

- That was garlic? - It's garlic?

It's garlic?

Oh!

[screaming]

[laughing]

Just smell it, will you smell that?

- Eugh! - Yeah, I ate that!

Where's the garlic in here?

That was the worst thing I've ever tasted in my life.

I kinda like it.

[laughing]

[music playing]

[laughing maniacally]

[crickets chirping]

So we got something that looks like a deviled egg with a little...

- It's like a eyeball. - This scares me.

[music playing]

Mmm!

They smell the same.

They literally do, they both smell horrible!

[laughing maniacally]

See you on the other side, pal.

Whole egg!

[music playing]

Oh, yeah, this one's oozing.

Mmm.

I really can't do this!

Mmm-mmm, smell it.

Can I smell yours?

[squealing]

Are you good? Are you good?

[music playing]

Oh!

Oh!

Oh!

Oh!

I can't swallow, I'm scared.

[chewing]

So far they're just both eggs.

Well that's 'cause we only just ate the egg part.

Oh.

Swallowed it!

[screaming]

- What is it? - What is that?

Did I get the bad one?

To be honest, I don't know who got the trick.

- I think I did. - Because mine is bad too.

- Mmm-mmm. - What was that?

- I don't know what that was. - I'm guessing that's the trick.

That was the treat, was that the treat?

- Mmm, this is like icing. - Mine tastes like icing!

It's frosting!

- You're eating icing in an egg? - It actually is not bad.

It's icing on an egg!

- Lucky! - Have at it!

- Everything I've ever wanted. - That's good.

Fine, joke's on you, Nickelodeon. We like the taste of it.

Exactly!

[laughing maniacally]

So one of these is gross and one of these is normal.

Cool, I'm gonna go with this one.

I see bananas, I see bread and I see some jelly thing

and I don't know what's on the inside.

[laughing maniacally]

OK, ready? Three... two... one!

- Oh, gosh. - I don't want to, I don't want to.

[music playing]

Ah, yep... yep, nope!

Did you swallow it? Girl, you brave!

- Is that like salsa? - Is that solfrito?

I love sofrito... but not with banana.

I don't even know what it is, can someone explain to me what it is?

Yep, that's definitely hot sauce!

Is that what it is?

Oh, yes!

Oh, that's atrocious, that's ugly.

Oh my God, that tastes so gross.

Mine was bananas and jelly!

Bananas and jelly is not a good mix to begin with.

It's better than bananas and hot sauce!

You had like sweet jam and banana!

I don't like jam and I don't like bananas.

Well, do you want the chili powder? It's delightful.

- Mmm, the taste of Halloween! - That's good.

[music playing]

And that was The Trick of Treat Taste Test!

- I'd say that went pretty good. - I enjoyed myself!

Cheers.

Water.

Hydrate.

[music playing]

- I'ma go with this one. - I'll go with the other one.

Both of these look really bad.

[choking]

Oh, gosh.

[music playing]

- Do I have to eat the eyeball? - I don't trust this.

It is gonna be bad?

[music playing]

- Is yours good? - Yeah, mine's fine.

I'm not eating it 'cause I can smell it!

Just eat it!

No.

Oh... I don't know what that is!

Who puts garlic in a cupcake?

Can I spit in this?

- This is so gross! - Mmm!

- I don't want that! - Oh!

Just like mama used to make.

Can we finish this game and do something else?

Mmm, this tastes good!

Get yourself one today.

[laughing]

Don't do it!

[music playing]

For more infomation >> Trick Or Treat Taste Test 🍬 Ft. JoJo Siwa, Jace Norman & More! | #NickStarsIRL - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dumb Questions For The World's Greatest Climber (Alex Honnold) - Duration: 4:05.

- Hi, I'm Tam with Funny or Die

and I'm here with Alex Honnold

who is a really incredible person.

He free-solo climbed El Capitan in Yosemite National Park.

How are you?

- I'm good, how are you?

- I'm good.

He has a movie out now called Free Solo.

Are people confusing it with Star Wars?

- I'm not sure.

Yeah, probably.

- Well, it's not related.

Do you like climbing?

- Yes, I like climbing very much.

- What do you do if you have to, like, poop or pee?

- You just have to go.

- During El Capitan, did you?

- Yeah, I peed a bunch all over the route.

- I guess for pooping, it's a little harder.

- For pooping, you can basically do the same thing,

but it's just because there's so many other climbers

on the same cliff, you have to make sure

you're not destroying the route for others.

I mean, basically then - Oh my!

- it's sort of like a human impact thing.

- That's insane to think about.

It's just like slipping 'cause you just stepped

on the last climber's turd.

- No, that fully happens.

- Do you wipe?

- I mean, ideally, but then you don't always something

so you use little rocks and things.

- He wipes his ass with rocks, guys.

- That's how you build toughness,

that's how you build character.

It's better than nothing.

- Because you've established yourself

as the world expert in not falling,

we're gonna show you some YouTube clips

of people falling or not falling,

and I want you to guess what you think is gonna happen.

Do you know who Paula Abdul is?

- No, but I've heard the name.

- She did a music video in the '80s with a cat,

that they danced.

- Looking at the height of those heels,

she's surely gonna fall.

She's very limber, but she has too high heels.

I think she's gonna fall.

- Alright, let's check this out.

Oh!

(laughs)

- So let's see if this Justin Bieber video is also in heels

because that would explain why he falls down.

- Oh, oh, get ready for this one.

- I've heard of him at least, I know what his deal is.

- What is it?

- Oh, he's a singer.

(laughs)

Why's he wearing a skirt?

(laughs)

- It's a long shirt.

Ah.

Ooh.

- Ooh.

- Iggy Azalea.

- Yeah, she's getting down.

Bending, bending, oh wow.

(laughs)

Oh, did she just step off the edge of the stage, too?

- I would be so embarrassed.

What if that happened to you while you're climbing,

like such a little thing?

- Well I just can't imag--

Well, I mean, it's not really just a little thing

to walk backward off the edge of a cliff.

- I fell on my first day of high school.

I was a freshman and I tumbled down the hill

and just, like, rolled,

and that's, like, what I was known for in high school.

It sucked.

- Yeah, that sucks, yeah.

(laughs)

- Have you ever dropped your phone into your toilet?

- I have never dropped a phone, no.

Though I have had my phone knocked off a cliff.

- Really?

- Yeah, my partner just turned around

and hit it out of my hands.

It was very sad.

- Were you mad at him?

- Yeah, it was my mother, actually.

I was upset with her.

I just didn't wanna say my mother so I just said my partner,

but then you asked so I was like, yeah, it was my mother.

(laughs)

- Look, this is a picture of sexy Garfield.

- That is horrendous.

(laughs)

- I just heard someone say

this is one of the greatest human achievements of all time.

- [Alex] Uh,

that might be hyperbole.

- [Tam] I don't know.

In your opinion, what's the greatest human achievement?

- [Alex] Going to the moon comes to mind.

Sailing the open ocean.

Things like that.

- What about more simple stuff

like the people that invented rocks?

- I don't think anyone invented rocks.

(laughs)

- What surgeries have you had?

- I don't think I've any real surgeries.

I've had my wisdom teeth taken out,

does that count? - Oh really?

- Yeah.

- Are teeth bone?

- Yeah.

- Oh.

On that note, check out Free Solo.

It's in theaters nationwide.

I loved it and you will, too.

And this is Alex Honnold and he is amazing.

- Thanks, I appreciate that.

- Bye, guys.

Thank you.

(logo whooshes)

(hinge squeaks)

For more infomation >> Dumb Questions For The World's Greatest Climber (Alex Honnold) - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Can Water determine its Creator as Allah, Yahushuah or Yahuah??? - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Can Water determine its Creator as Allah, Yahushuah or Yahuah??? - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Nom or Not? Kale! | Genius Kitchen - Duration: 19:47.

For more infomation >> Nom or Not? Kale! | Genius Kitchen - Duration: 19:47.

-------------------------------------------

55 || Which is the mature startup market US or India || Startup 101 - Duration: 2:08.

I think answer to that would be yes but I would say that the India market the

startup ecosystem that has come in is is really I don't think you know we should

this is a fair comparison because it's like comparing you know how strong a 30

year old guys was compared to a 10 year old boy it's so the Indian ecosystem as

a start-up is just I would say 10 years old and the u.s. of the Silicon Valley

ecosystem really bloomed from 1970s and 80s so it isn't a fair comparison in

terms of you know is that more mature is that more supportive clearly yes in

terms of you know things like talent funding talent in different domains of

product marketing sales and and also the market maturity but India has just got

started ten years ago when I did my first startup you know there was a

person that wouldn't join my startup he said if I join a startup then my sister

won't get married and a few months ago I saw a YouTube clip where they were

saying things like saying how you know they are proud about two fathers

discussing with each other about how proud they're about this son startup one

guy was saying that my my startup my son startup got funded where is your son's

status right so they so India has a startup ecosystem has moved from you

know being completely afraid to now that being not in order to pay ability kind

of conversation for you know parents so so yeah there is there is a lot more

maturity that has happened in India but it we can't compare with us as of yet

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét