Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily will Oct 27 2018

Malcolm and Lynn loved each other and hardly ever quarreled

but that day they had a big argument

If there is anything you are not comfortable with, you are free to go!

Malcom decided to take a walk and cool down

Lynn was very hurt and angry with her husband

He must call and apologize!

I won't call. She must apologize!

I proposed to her here...

He made me so happy...

Lynn felt guilty for being so harsh.

She decided to cook her husband's favorite dish.

Malcolm also realized that he was wrong, and decided to apologize.

He rushed home.

He jumped out of the way...

... and barely escaped a terrible tragedy.

Honey, I was in such a rush to see you that I was nearly hit by a car.

But Lynn didn't answer.

Are you still angry with me?

I'm so sorry my dear. I was wrong.

Could you, please, look at me?

Malcom had been rushing home to her and didn't notice the car...

I'm so sorry, honey, it's my fault!

Please, forgive me. I will love you forever.

Don't let the ones you love walk away angry. make please, apologize, and don't forget the last words you say to them may be your goodbye...

For more infomation >> Cartoon - Forgive me! I Will Love You Forever! | AmoMama - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool Team News : Klopp Confirms 4 Players Will Miss Cardiff City Clash - Duration: 2:08.

Liverpool will be looking to go top of the Premier League table with a win when

they take on Cardiff City of Anfield on Saturday afternoon Jurgen Klopp has been

speaking to the media at his pre match press conference this afternoon ahead of

the game and he's provided a team news and injury update including the latest

on Navy key to Jordan Henderson Alex oxlade-chamberlain and Rianne Brewster

the Reds boss delivered a double blow with the news that pita and Henderson

will not be available for selection tomorrow afternoon as the midfield duo

are still working their way back to full fitness from hamstring issues kita

suffered his injury while away was the guinea national team during the

international break earlier this month and he's already been forced to miss the

winds over Hodder's field town and red star belgrade henderson was forced off

at half-time during the 1-0 win at the John Smith Stadium last weekend after

picking up a hamstring problem and the England international will remain

speaking to reporters at Melwood this afternoon Klopp is quoted as saying by

Liverpool calm Kido and Henderson will not work out for tomorrow for sure not

both are in a good way but will not be ready for them I think that's it pretty

much the rest apart from hawks and Ryann's

should be available for binho put in an impressive performance in the holding

role against red stars so with Keita and Henderson still unavailable the South

American will hope to keep his place this weekend while James Milner and Adam

Lallana are also pushing for recalled

For more infomation >> Liverpool Team News : Klopp Confirms 4 Players Will Miss Cardiff City Clash - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Megyn Kelly will no longer host NBC's 'Today' show - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> Megyn Kelly will no longer host NBC's 'Today' show - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Tottenham Hotspur's new ground will not be ready until 2019 - Duration: 3:04.

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has apologised to fans after conceding they would not be in their new stadium until the New Year

A statement confirmed they will continue staging their home games at Wembley up to and including the Premier League clash with Wolves on December 29

The latest setback in the saga means the first possible home game at the new ground would be against Manchester United on January 13, but Levy revealed there is still no definitive timetable for the opening of the 62,000-capacity stadium

It was supposed to be ready for the September 15 fixture with Liverpool, but issues with the safety systems at the stadium wrecked those plans

Levy said: 'There isn't an hour that goes by when I am not asked when we will be able to stage our first game at our new home

'I wish I was able to confirm an exact opening date and fixture.However, in light of factors completely outside of our control, contractors missing deadlines and possible future unforeseen issues, we are naturally being cautious in respect of our timetable for our test events and official opening game

'Whilst we are conscious of the need to keep pressure on our contractors to deliver as soon as possible, we are also acutely aware of how difficult the lack of clarity is for you, our supporters, to plan around games, particularly those at Christmas and New Year

'In light of the above, and taking into account the restricted availability of manpower over the festive period, we have taken the decision to confirm today that all home games will be played at Wembley Stadium up to and including the game against Wolverhampton Wanderers on 29 December

'We know the continued delay is a source of immense disappointment to everyone and I can only continue to apologise for this - it is a sentiment felt by all of us

For more infomation >> Tottenham Hotspur's new ground will not be ready until 2019 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Will Shawn Mendes Sing At Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin's Wedding His Answer Is Too Nice - Duration: 3:21.

You guys can we please just let Shawn Mendes live

the poor guy has been living in the shadow of Justin Bieber and Haley Baldwin's

relationship ever since they first went public if you recall Mendez was Baldwin's date of

2018 Met Gala and just a few short weeks later. She was making out with Bieber in New York City

Mendes fans had a little bit of metaphorical whiplash considering they were sure she was smitten with their main man

Now people are asking the question. Will Shawn Mendes sing at Justin Bieber and Haley Baldwin his wedding

Come on guys

No, I mean probably no, I can't say for certain, but that would be awkward off

Wouldn't it?

despite how uncomfortable the idea makes me Mendes remained a total gentleman when he was approached about the

possibility in an interview on Monday

October 1st

Mendes walked the red carpet where a reporter felt it was time to yet again bring up Bieber and Baldwin his wedding

She asked Mendez point-blank. I know you were also BFFs with Haley Baldwin

Are you invited to her and Justin Bieber's wedding? Are you singing at the wedding?

Light can be not right now

Despite the awkward question Mendes took it in stride

He responded. Am I going to sing at the wedding? I of course I would sing

He added I have not been invited yet, but I'm sure something will happen soon

What class what grace what kindness?

would be totally understandable if he responded with something like I am tired of being

Asked about someone else's relationship and wedding, especially

Because the press and media are just trying to get me to say something mean or sensitive because there were rumors

Suggesting Haley and I were dating

Instead he's always been nothing but supportive and pleasant about the whole ordeal bless him

Mendez said on the Australian show the project he texted Baldwin right away after she and Bieber announced their engagement

I texted Haley the day of and I said congrats. He said that's what it is

I think everybody wants there to be Mort there's not in a recent interview with variety

Mendes stated he is totally single though

He admitted he wonders about having a relationship every now and then hey who doesn't he said?

I'm not currently dating anyone, but it's not because I don't have time

it hasn't stumbled across me and I'm not chasing it man des added of

Course seeing all those other artists and people and relationships you think maybe it would be nice

Who would be great for me and that it's fun you realize this is wrong

Let it be I'm not supposed to be with anyone right now

Let's leave this magnificent. Angelic man. Be you guys

Baldwin is with Bieber. Shawn Mendes is the nicest person alive. That's it. There's nothing else to see here folks

Everyone take a lap see here

For more infomation >> Will Shawn Mendes Sing At Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin's Wedding His Answer Is Too Nice - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Reasons Superman Will Never Have A Good Game - Duration: 4:46.

He's more powerful than a locomotive… but that doesn't mean Superman has what it takes

to create a blockbuster video game.

"We'll see about that."

Over the years, there have been numerous attempts to turn the Man of Steel into video-game gold

but none of those efforts have been particularly successful.

So why can't Clark Kent have a legendary game to call his own?

Let's investigate.

Forgettable rogues

Remember these guys?

What about her?

Outside of Lex Luthor, how many of Superman's arch-rivals can you actually name?

Unless you're a certified Man of Steel superfan, the answer is probably "Not many."

Maybe you've heard of Doomsday, but you probably don't know General Zod's first name.

How about Brainiac?

Bizarro?

Atomic Skull?

Toyman?

These villains just aren't going to resonate with gamers the way other bad guys do.

"Cute."

"Why did you attack those people?"

"To draw out the main course, of course."

And if the majority of gamers have absolutely no friggin' idea who these bad guys are, why

would they plunk down $60 to fight them?

Bad history

The most recent Superman games have been mind-bendingly awful.

Released in 1999, Superman: The New Adventures is one of the most notoriously terrible games

ever made.

You might know it as Superman 64.

Hopefully, you don't know it at all.

Superman Returns came out in 2006... to show the world that a Superman game can still totally

suck.

"Is that the best you can do?"

"Oh no, Superman, that was just the beginning."

Substandard graphics!

Frustrating controls!

Repetitive gameplay!

Superman Returns even has the audacity to feature a tornado as the final boss.

"It's heading straight for Metropolis!"

Superman hasn't starred in another video game in over a decade… maybe because he's let

down gamers too many times.

"We thought you were gonna come back!"

Grounded

Look, down on the ground!

It's Superman running errands!

Whenever a video game puts Superman on the ground and makes him walk, that game becomes

a total crashing bore.

Take the 1992 Sega Genesis game Superman.

The ground sections are basic, boring side-scrolling stages.

The flying sections are way more fun, a lot more action-packed, and just feel freer than

their land-loving counterparts.

Because Superman is supposed to fly.

Sure, Superman Returns is mostly flight-based, but the whole game is a total slog, so it

doesn't really count.

Your move, Superman.

Where's the hook?

To become a blockbuster, a video game needs more than some overpowered super-person beating

people up.

A great superhero game needs a hook to elevate the material so that it's a unique, dynamic

playing experience.

Batman's Arkham series lets you beat up bad guys, but you also search for clues and inspect

your surroundings, hiding in the shadows before attacking.

Deadpool is a pretty straightforward beat-em-up game, but it's so overloaded with hilarious

and inappropriate jokes that you barely notice.

"What the hell, Summers?"

"I learned it by watching you, alright?"

Then there's the recent Spider-Man games, where you can free-roam New York City and

swing from building to building.

So far, none of the standalone Superman games have managed to find a compelling hook, and

"being Superman" simply isn't enough.

The Last Son of Krypton deserves his own fresh, free-roaming adventure… but can any video

game company rise to the challenge?

"Go on Superman -- you know you want to."

Friend zone

Even though Superman's solo adventures have been lackluster, he's definitely appeared

in a few truly great games.

Superman was a seriously entertaining character in both Injustice: Gods Among Us and its sequel,

Injustice 2.

"I've learned from my mistakes."

Far removed from his Big Blue Boy Scout image, the Superman of Injustice is an evil tyrant

who kills The Joker in a fit of rage.

This Super-Sassy version of Superman rules the world through fear and violence.

It's not your typical Superman story, and that's part of what makes it so good.

Injustice is an incredibly popular fighter game, so the problem isn't Superman as a game

character.

It's Superman as the only game character.

Maybe Superman should be in a Justice League-inspired action-RPG.

If Superman is surrounded by his friends, he might become relatable enough for people

to want to play with him again.

"Careful what you wish for."

For more infomation >> The Real Reasons Superman Will Never Have A Good Game - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

APC will lose southeast without Okorocha - Imo aspirants declare - Duration: 2:44.

APC will lose southeast without Okorocha - Imo aspirants declare

Imo state APC senatorial and House of Representatives' aspirants lamented that the party will lose the southeast in 2019 elections if it fails to carry Governor Rochas Okorocha along in its decisions on the choice of candidates for the election.

This Day reports that aspirants on Thursday, October 25, cautioned that any attempt by the APC leadership to tamper with the outcome of the primary elections in the state will be a recipe for woeful performance at the next year's election.

They made this known a press conference in Abuja, accusing the APC National Working Committee (NWC) of tampering with the outcome of the party primaries in the state.

Spokesperson of the group, Okenze Sylvester Obinna, faulted the decision by the Adams Oshiomhole-led NWC of the party to grant automatic tickets to Senator Ben Uwajimogu and three other members of the National Assembly from the state.

Obinna said: "Governor Okorocha is and still remains a leader of the APC.

We want to use this opportunity to warn that we have to be careful with the way we handle the situation so as not hurt the electoral fortunes of the party in the 2019 general elections.".

One of the senatorial aspirants, Nnamdi Obaneri, who won in the Imo north senatorial district, had his name removed and Kingsley Uju from the Ohaji-Egbema Federal Constituency was also dropped from the list.

Obinna said: "What baffles me is that it seemed they have carefully removed the popular candidates so as to make the party lose the election. "The Electoral Act does not recognise consensus arrangement and we stand to be challenged.

We wish to warn that the party involving itself in this practice is sitting on a keg of gun powder and in due course, we think that the party will be receiving a lot of shocks from the judiciary in up-turning the decisions of the party.

"I have never seen a party that will deliberately destroy their electoral fortune. First of all, let's talk about the primaries for the legislative seats, about four aspirants were denied their victory and removed from the party list submitted to the INEC.".

For more infomation >> APC will lose southeast without Okorocha - Imo aspirants declare - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Suspended Sheriff Will Lewis sexual assault case settled - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Suspended Sheriff Will Lewis sexual assault case settled - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

I will marry you! Meme - Duration: 0:21.

why are you crying

caption: type Eugene)he says he'll marry me.

that's why I crying

You're crying to get on merrier?

yes

I'll will marry you

NOOOOO!

Yes I have (I didn't understand what he said.)

NOOOOOOOO!

yes!

NO! (I liked his face.)

yes!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

For more infomation >> I will marry you! Meme - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

'American Vandal' Will Not Return for Third Season With Netflix | THR News - Duration: 1:51.

'American Vandal' has been canceled at Netflix after just two seasons.

Sources say producers CBS TV Studios have received multiple expressions of interest

to revive the scripted true crime spoof for a third season elsewhere as producers

had already been plotting what season three of the anthology would be. Said Netflix

in a statement,

'Vandal' debuted in September 2017 to strong reviews despite a largely unknown

cast and not much in the way of advance promotion. The series is a parody of true

crime docuseries like 'The Jinx' and Netflix's own breakout 'Making a Murderer.'

The first season centered on the investigation into who drew penises on 27 cars at

a Southern California high school.

'THR's' own TV critic Daniel Fienberg praised the first season, saying it

"proves surprisingly effective as both a mystery and a high school comedy."

Season two debuted Sept. 14 and focused on a private Catholic high school that falls

prey to someone who spikes the cafeteria lemonade with laxatives under the moniker

the "Turd Burglar."

"Most of us just s**t our pants right in front of everyone."

"Get the f**k out of here!"

Fienberg reviewed that the second season "transitions from dicks to turds with

results that are more ambitious, but also less funny than the first season."

'American Vandal's' cancellation comes as Netflix is starting to whittle down its

scripted originals from outside studios, recently axing 'All About the Washingtons,'

'Iron Fist' and 'Luke Cage,' all of which hailed from ABC Studios.

To read more on this story, head to THR.com.

For The Hollywood Reporter News, I'm Lyndsey Rodrigues.

For more infomation >> 'American Vandal' Will Not Return for Third Season With Netflix | THR News - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Fabián Treides - The Buddha of the future will be of dolphin Part I & II (sub) - Duration: 6:41.

For more infomation >> Fabián Treides - The Buddha of the future will be of dolphin Part I & II (sub) - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Youtube Video Views Will Not Count Sharing On Whatsapp in Urdu - Duration: 3:43.

YouTube Video Views Will Not Count Sharing On Whatsapp | Whatsapp New Update 2019 | Explain in Urdu

For more infomation >> Youtube Video Views Will Not Count Sharing On Whatsapp in Urdu - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

RTD's A, B Lines Will Have Delays This Weekend - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> RTD's A, B Lines Will Have Delays This Weekend - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Lewis Hamilton burnout claim made by F1 legend... will he QUIT F1? - Duration: 6:12.

Lewis Hamilton burnout claim made by F1 legend... will he QUIT F1? That is the warning from F1 legend Sir Jackie Stewart, who reckons Brit Hamilton may start looking an exiting the sport. Hamilton is closing in on a fifth world title and could secure the Drivers' Championship if he finishes seventh or higher at Sunday's Mexican Grand Prix.

The 33-year-old is under contract at Mercedes until 2020 - at which stage he could be a seven-time title holder. Michael Schumacher (7) retains the all-time record for F1 titles but Hamilton is closing in on the Ferrari legend. But Sir Jackie has warned Hamilton may look to quit the sport before he reaches Schumacher's benchmark. "Will Mercedes keep going? You'd think so. Will Lewis keep going? At some point, he'll suffer burnout," Sir Jackie said ahead of the Mexian Grand Prix. "He's got other passions in his life: the fashion, the music.

"But while he's still enjoying it, you would back him to keep winning. "Plus, there's the factor of it being nice to stop while at the top. "But the Schumacher record is breakable. Records are there to be broken." Hamilton's team-mate at Mercedes, Valtteri Bottas, signed a contract extension in the summer that could run until the end of the 2020 season.

It means Mercedes could be in line for another two years of dominance on the grid. ..Next news: Lewis Hamilton reveals why Niki Lauda was 'upset' despite hospital release Lauda underwent a lung transplant in August after contracting the flu while holidaying in Ibiza. The Mercedes chief has been absent from all races since in the British Grand Prix but has been drip fed bits of information throughout his rehabilitation.

The 69-year-old was released from hospital yesterday and picked up the phone to call Hamilton to discuss this weekend's Mexican Grand Prix. Hamilton can win his fifth world title if he finishes seventh or higher, or if Sebastian Vettel fails to win the race.   But the Brit has explained he also got a slight grilling for not competing the job at the US Grand Prix last time out. "He was upset we didn't win the last race," said Hamilton.

"He says he wants us to win here! "He's obviously very much in touch with everyone here at the team. He's such a racer, he loves a car. He's in good spirits.   "He's still very much the same character, very funny on the phone, always cracking jokes. "It's great news about Niki. Now he's been released from hospital into intensive rehab, so now he's going to be working hard to regain his strength." Mercedes boss Toto Wolff also hailed his friend for his fight against the illness.

"Like everyone at Mercedes, I'm more than happy that Lauda has been able to take the next step as he has left the hospital," Wolff told Bild this week.   "Niki is a real fighter! It's a very heavy procedure which he has undergone. It will take some time for him to fully recover and become his old self. "We're looking forward to his return, in any case." Lauda's chief doctor professor Walter Klepetko added: "The most important thing is that the rest of his recovery is very good.

"Basically the goal is that he gets back to the life he was used to." ..Next news:.  Lewis Hamilton worries confirmed by Mercedes boss after surprising Mexican Grand Prix FP1. Red Bull pair Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo recorded the quickest times and surprisingly Renault duo Carlos Sainz and Nico Hulkenberg were just behind. The Mercedes team of Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas were fifth and six, ahead of their Ferrari rivals Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen. The gap between Hamilton and leader Verstappen was almost one and a half seconds.

And Mercedes boss Toto Wolff admitted his team have a power issue to rectify ahead of this weekend's race.   "The altitude is totally different here," Wolff said after the first practice session. "You can see that it is lacking power. "Renault seem to be in good shape in the first free practice so it will be interesting to see where they are tomorrow. "It was like this in the past years and I think the Red Bull with the Renault have made a step forward."  Hamilton can wrap up his fifth world title this weekend if he finishes seventh or higher, or if Vettel fails to win the race.

The Brit secured the Championship on the same track last year with a ninth-placed finish. But Wolff wants his main man to secure as many points as possible to help with the Constructors' Championship. "You need to still finish the race. The Drivers' Championship looks more secure," Wolff added.   "The Constructors' we have a solid gap but we still need to perform well and get our act together. "There is still a long way to go. "I do remember last year celebrating the Championship and I think we had the Constructors' already.".

For more infomation >> Lewis Hamilton burnout claim made by F1 legend... will he QUIT F1? - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Friday Evening Forecast: When Rain Will Arrive - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Friday Evening Forecast: When Rain Will Arrive - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Rain arrives tonight; Saturday will be wet and windy - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Rain arrives tonight; Saturday will be wet and windy - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Hays County will be adding extra polling locations after threat of lawsuits - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Hays County will be adding extra polling locations after threat of lawsuits - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Says He Likely Will Not Call Obamas, Clintons After Bomb Threats - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Trump Says He Likely Will Not Call Obamas, Clintons After Bomb Threats - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Will Jane Kill Weller? - Blindspot (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Will Jane Kill Weller? - Blindspot (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Higher Vibrational Manifestation Process that will TRANSFORM Your Life - Duration: 16:29.

In this video, I'm going to be sharing with you a higher vibrational manifestation process

that I think can completely transform your life.

If you follow these three steps, it changes everything.

Welcome back to another video.

My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness.

Now in this video, I'm going to be sharing with you those three things that if you do

make the process so much easier and it really allows you to create from a higher paradigm.

Now normally the stereotypical way that we may look at what we call the law of attraction

is that this is where I am.

That's where I want to beat and I need to do things in order to get over there, but

you see, this is what happens a lot of times is in the moment of wanting to be somewhere

other than where we are.

We create resistance and that resistance manifests with blocks.

Things not happening in the right way, and therefore we don't actually get what we want

in the most efficient way up until now.

Because now we're going to bring in this awareness of understanding vibration, which is something

that quantum physics is showing us, that everything is vibration, that there are certain states

of being that when we get into we feel better and therefore in that feeling better, we're

able to perceive things that we want and in a much easier way and our energy is much more

aligned with the action that we do take.

So this has been the biggest con when it comes to the biggest blocks, I'd say when it comes

to people getting what they want is understanding this idea.

When we grow up, we are conditioned that what we do is we must react to our environment

and that we must in a way wait for something on the external to feel a certain way.

And because of that we go a whole life thinking that if we do certain things it will make

us happy.

And that at the end of that road is the happiness.

And what happens is then we train ourselves in the present moment that we can't be happy

now unless something on the external happens.

So what we do as we spend virtually our whole entire lives trying to get somewhere else

other than we're not, and by the time we get there, we're disappointed to find that because

we've trained ourselves out of happiness and out of feeling and giving ourselves permission

to feel a certain way in the present moment that went by the time we get there, we don't

feel that way anyways, and we've seen this many times with people that intend and do

everything they can to become wealthy, maybe multimillionaire, maybe even billionaire status,

and then they find out that they're not happy because they realize that doesn't and it's

not what they thought it would be.

So what I'm going to intend to do today is to help you give you three ways that you can

enjoy the present moment more and paradoxically enough.

Guess what?

You're going to enjoy the process a lot more.

And guess what else?

Not only gonna enjoy the process more, but things are gonna happen better for you anyways.

This is a because as you become better and feel better in the present moment, things

begin to happen in a much easier way because in a certain way, the external is a reflection

of the internal, so the first step to this process is treating everything in your life

as if you chose it.

So many times I'll hear people, they'll come to me at a seminar recently and inside the

questions you could hear that a lot of times people ask questions and you can hear that

what they're saying is that they have to do certain things, that they're kind of forced

to do things because they're forced to do things.

They want to know how they can get out of it, but if we view it as that we're forced

to do things or if we view things as if it's the way it has to be.

What we do is we box ourselves in and we say that this is the way things are supposed to

be and there's nothing I can do about it.

Here's the thing, if we treat everything in our life as if we chose it, we immediately

start to feel better because then we realize that we're not victims and that there's something

we can choose as an alternative.

So it comes with this awareness that there's actually more choices in whatever we're currently

experiencing and the moment we start to really embrace this understanding and we start to

treat everything as if we chose it.

Guess what?

We release resistance.

This is the key is the releasing of the resistance and we cannot change what we do not own.

So therefore, if we're like, oh, I have to go to a job, I don't enjoy, well, guess what?

We're going to create resistance there, but instead, if you were to acknowledge that maybe

it's not the perfect job that you love, but you say to yourself, I choose to go to my

job, guess what?

You're going to feel much better about it, which is going to increase your state of being,

which is going to make it more likely that you find a job that you do prefer, which is

going to put you in the right energy state so that you meet people that maybe know of

another job that you could become a part of or maybe they offer you a job or maybe you

just synchronistically because your energy state is higher.

You perceive of things that you could be even more passionate about, so you see this works

in so many different ways because then we'd become aware of the other opportunities and

we start to really just take our power back because when we start to realize that we can

choose what we want, we see more options, our state of being increases and then we're

much more likely to experience what we want in our life.

This has been a game changer for me.

I remember years ago, not even maybe even a year ago, but I had a job I didn't really

enjoy.

I was like, I want to do youtube full time.

I was doing daily videos, I was working full time, I was very busy and I realize that anytime

I went into work I didn't really want to be there because you know, eventually that led

me to understanding that I could just quit and do my, do youtube full time because I,

it grew to a point to where I could do that, but up until that point I would feel resistance

at the job because if I was standing around and you know, I worked a sales commission

job to work at Barney's New York and women's shoes and if it were dead, meaning there weren't

that many customers.

I'm thinking to myself, man, I could be doing this with the video.

I can be doing this.

And it would kind of like in that moment I feel resistance because I'm thinking of everything

that I could do that I wasn't currently doing.

But here's what I did is in the present moment I accepted it as if I chose it because in

a way I did choose to go to work that day and I could have.

I really could have just let that job go much earlier than I did, but I wasn't really aware

of it.

I was more so focused on, uh, you know, thinking how to be really, really safe and you know,

I could've done it probably two, three months before I did, but nonetheless I treated as

I went into work as if I chose it, it released resistance, increased my sales have been,

and I was able to actually enjoy the process, enjoy my last couple of months there because

I knew it was only a matter of time before I just quit and left.

And since then it's all good.

I don't have to color anymore.

Not only that, I get to do what I absolutely love and I treat everything in my life as

if I chose it.

Because of that, there is no victimization.

There's no one external, a nation of power, and there's much less resistance because I

able to catch it quicker than ever.

So that's one of the most powerful things you can do is simply start because it helps

release the resistance of what you're currently feeling.

You may say, well, guess what, I hate the job I have.

That's cool, but treat that job that you have as if you chose it and you won't hate it as

much.

It's still, it's not lying to yourself.

It's not telling yourself something that's not true.

It's just saying it's true.

You chose to go into work.

You may say, well, I have bills.

Will you still chose to go into work there still other options and if you simply acknowledge

that you're going to feel better about the process, which then paradoxically enough will

make you find something better quicker anyways.

Now the second step you can do in order to really raise your elevational set point of

elevate your vibrational set point of how you feel has to do with a simple idea.

When that I've shared many times and that is following the feeling of excitement.

That sounds so cliché.

Sounds like a cat poster, right?

It's like, just follow your excitement and go for your dreams.

Here's the thing, the feeling of excitement is your natural core frequency and one of

the ways you can tap into this is by simply asking yourself more questions that have to

do with your passion so you could say, hey, what am I passionate about?

What is my heart connect to?

What do I do that I feel like time goes by very quickly, what puts me into a flow state?

Ask yourself these questions because as you ask yourself these questions, your brain and

your heart will start to connect to the answer.

That's where amazing things happen, isn't just the head.

It's not just, Oh, I'm going to create this in my life.

It's the connection of the heart as well, and the way you connect to that is true.

Passion is through feeling, and when you start to simply follow your excitement, you create

a ripple of energy.

You create a much more flow and much more dynamic flow in the direction of what you

want.

You see, what do we create from our head?

We create something called polarization dualism.

We can think of this as a dualistic type manifestation.

Reason being we have a little left side of the brain and a right side of the brain has

a certain focus.

The other one has a different focus ones.

Logical ones, more creative.

When we think about it in this terms, because then we could say, oh, hey, dualistic type

nature.

There's light, there's dark, there's left, there's right, there's good, there's bad.

When we have that kind of perspective, guess what?

We create polarization.

We say, I really, really want this.

We create the opposites.

We create that dual type nature.

However, when we create from our hearts, when we create from passion, we create from a singular

point of focus because our heart is one and they showed that the electromagnetic energy

of the heart is thousands of times more powerful than that of the head.

So if you start to more so connect to your heart, you start to ask yourself the question,

what am I excited about?

You're going to start to create a much more powerful energy in the direction of what you

want.

In that moment.

You will also let go of that resistance because as you're focused on passion, it literally

let's go all the lower emotions that don't even serve you anymore, so this is more so

a question of how can you embody your excitement more and more every day.

Now this can start off small.

Here's a little tip for you guys here, something that can work out very powerful.

This is a formula.

It's a formula that I heard from Bashar I believe, and the formula is very simple.

What it is is in every moment there's certain choices you can make about what you want to

do.

If you choose the most exciting one that you could do in that moment, you do that.

As long as you can do it until something else that's even more exciting comes along or equally

as exciting and once that starts to wear out and you just keep doing that, you will start

to ics.

You were starting to be in an energy state that brings more and more of those good things

to you.

Now, this concern up small.

This doesn't have to be what am I most excited in this moment to do for the rest of my life?

Like is it a beat a lawyer?

Is it being an accountant?

Is it big and art?

In the moment though, you can say, you know what?

I feel like going for a walk.

I feel like, uh, spending time with my dog and I'm going to go eat A. I'm gonna.

Go eat something right now.

I'm going to go call up this person.

And then when that's done, you say, OK, now what do I want to do?

So you start to realize this in a certain type of order, and guess what?

You're going to start to find more and more ways that you can go about this in a very

powerful way and you're going to start a ripple of energy that just completely transforms

everything about your life.

So this is that awareness that following your excitement is the core frequency of who you

chose to be in life.

And when you follow, you're following and aligning with your actual soul and doing that,

guess what?

It gets much better results than that of the head that's saying, oh, I want the money.

I want this.

I want that, which creates polarization in a dualistic manifestation.

Connect more to your heart and follow your excitement.

Now the third one is something that makes everything easier and something you can apply

in your daily life and something that I honestly realized what I was in sales because this

works like magic.

Higher vibrational manifestation can also include simply having more fun, loosen up

about everything.

There is so many people that come to me and they're like, how do I manifest this?

How do I manifest that?

Guess what?

Just start to have fun with the process, enjoy the process and develop more humor about it.

Develop a more fun type attitude because at a certain point, almost everything in life

can be seen from a humorous point of view and that was something I realized with selling,

right?

Because as I'm selling to people, it was cool because where I used to work, I could see

a direct reflection of my mentality going into work every day to what I'm experiencing

because it was purely commission job and if I went in one day and I was feeling a certain

way and you know, kind of have a certain mentality, I get a certain result, but if I went in a

different day and had a different mentality, I'd see different results.

So this is what I learned.

The best thing you can do is just to elevate your state of being.

And one of the easiest ways to do that is to simply have fun.

To see things as fun.

If something bad happens to you, see it from a positive, funny point of view.

Maybe making it into a little cartoon in your head, laugh about it and move on.

Guess what?

That no longer brings you down.

You start to feel like you're in a better state of being.

If I had a customer write what's called [inaudible], which means they didn't buy anything, they

just wanted.

Like when I got them stuff, they didn't want anything.

They wasted my time.

They wasted my time from a certain perspective, but from a different perspective, I could

have saw that I chose that from a certain way because then I could learn something from

that and then take action from a different way and then that resistance will go away.

But what I would do is I just kind of laugh about it and laugh at the person.

Like I'm demeaning them or anything.

I would laugh at the situation and I would say something funny about it and then what

I would do is I would go onto the next customer.

I guess what I didn't carry all that negative emotion with me to the next customer, which

would have, if I did bring in that negative energy would have caused more of that same

thing.

Which is why sometimes in that sales commission job you'd see some people that would help

like eight people in a row that all walk them because they couldn't get out of the first

person that walked them.

They carry that energy from person to person and subconsciously people feel that it retracts

them and they don't want to buy anything, but one of the biggest things I've learned

in sales is that if you elevate someone's emotions, you get them into a buying state.

So my focus then became, how can I sell this to you?

How can you buy this from me?

It was Moreso how can I elevate your state of being, have fun with you, and then watch

how that changes everything.

So I'd be very sarcastic, personality, very blunt, and I'm very kind of edgy, so I would

say things.

I would use examples and just kind of like poke fun at them and whatever they were doing,

and guess what?

That elevated my own state of being.

They felt that off of me.

They thought it was funny as well, and guess what?

Elevated state of being everything worked out even better.

You can use this in any area of your life to start to have fun.

If something misfortunate happens to see it from a funding point of view, loosen it up.

That immediately makes you lose resistance and it elevates your vibrational set point,

and guess what?

Then you create from a much more powerful points of view, and I'm speaking of vibrational

set point.

If you want a powerful meditation that will help you to raise your vibrational set point,

I've created one that's an MP3 that you can listen to.

Everything that I recommend you listen to for 21 days, it can totally transform your

vibrational set point so that you create from a much more powerful points of view.

It's something that's absolutely freeze and the top of the description box below and it

will help you to do that.

So remember, as you moreso connect to what you are passionate about, connect to your

heart at the same time, follow the excitement and every moment that you can treat everything

in your life as if you chose it.

You'll start to release resistance.

You'll start to create from a much more powerful point of view and as you do that, you can

also at the same time start to realize that you are powerful.

Connect to this, have humor about it.

Let go of the resistance and simply decide that today you're going to have fun, you're

going to elevate your state of Maine, and things are gonna happen easier than ever.

So with that being said, I hope you guys enjoyed this video.

Feel free to like this video if you guys liked us, subscribe.

If you haven't already.

It has always.

See guys in the next day.

Please.

Much love and not mistaken.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét