Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily but Sep 24 2017

Manchester United plot Paulo Dybala move but Juventus goal machine could cost £155milion

MANCHESTER UNITED are preparing a £155million swoop for Juventus star Paulo Dybala, according to reports.

The Argentine international scored twice in a man-of-the-match display to help his side hammer Torino 4-0 yesterday.

And the Sunday Mirror claims Old Trafford chiefs are preparing to rival Barcelona for the in-form hitman next summer.

Juventus insists Dybala, 23, does not have a release clause in his contract and any fee would eclipse Paul Pogbas then world-record switch.

But Old Lady supremo Giuseppe Marotta admits he will not stand in the talismans way if he wants to leave.

Dybala has scored 12 goals in eight matches for Juve this season as he continues his rise towards elite level.

And former team-mate Pogba, 24, urged United bosses to break out their chequebooks - insisting he is not surprised at all by the strikers form.

He said: I call Dybala Square R2. That's the combination you press on PlayStation to do a turn and shot.

He always scores like that.

Juventus have admitted they will not stand in Dybalas way.

Paul Pogba has urged United to sign Paulo Dybala.

"Has he surprised me? No, because I always said he was a phenomenon.

To do what he has done, playing for Juve, is something phenomenal..

Dybala opened the scoring for Juve last night as they recorded a seventh successive home league win against their Turin rivals.

Miralem Pjanic added a fine second to put Juve in total control at half-time after Torino defender Daniele Baselli had been sent off.

Chelsea target Alex Sandro added Juve's third with a bullet header just before the hour-mark before Dybala capped off the night with a late fourth.

For more infomation >> Manchester United plot Paulo Dybala move but Juventus goal machine could cost £155m - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Joseph Parker's relief: 'I know I did enough, but we're in Manchester' - Duration: 5:07.

Joseph Parker's relief: 'I know I did enough, but we're in Manchester'

Joseph Parkers relief: I know I did enough, but were in Manchester.

Joseph Parker and his team have spoken of their relief at getting the points decision over Hughie Fury here at the Manchester Arena which enabled him to retain his WBO heavyweight world title.

The New Zealander won with a majority decision, with one judge scoring it 114-114 and two others 118-110.

To many observers, including this one, it seemed a straightforward victory for Parker given he came forward all night, threw the most power punches, and generally dominated virtually every round.

But given he was fighting in Furys hometown and several recent controversial decisions in the sport, nothing could be taken for granted.

I felt I had it, Parker said afterwards. I felt I pressured him and I felt like he ran for the whole 12 rounds so I won and won well..

He added of his nerves at the end: I knew I had done enough to win convincingly but were in Manchester.

Some other scorecards in other fights dont live up to what happened in the fight so I thought it might have been taken away from us.

Hes awkward and he moves well, he uses the ring well so it was hard to corner and catch him. I rocked him a few times. I give him credit for his movement, it was good.

I was trying for the knockout, maybe I was trying too hard, so I guess theres a lot to work on. Ill enjoy this victory and celebrate with the team but theres a lot to work on..

Promoter David Higgins was vocal before the fight, Parkers second title defence, about his concerns regarding Terry OConnor, the man originally slated to be the referee before a late change put fellow Brit Marcus McDonnell in the ring and OConnor on the judges panel.

And, significantly, OConnor was one of the judges who scored the fight overwhelmingly for Parker.

Everything was against us heading in. Im just relieved we got the win, Higgins said. I think I should pay credit to the British Board of Boxing Control because they were very straight.

We have a voluntary now not a mandatory, which means instead of being forced into one fight we can negotiate a series of deals at the same time and on our terms.

Parker will probably fight again in December, and possibly in London, although Higgins wanted to keep his options open. They included a possible fight in Tokyo or the United States.

Englishman Dillian Whyte wasted little time in calling out Parker on Twitter. Higgins said: Its all risk and return. Look, Dillian Whyte calls everyone out every week..

Fury, who suffered his first loss in 21 professional fights, promised to be awkward and he certainly was.

His height allowed him to sway out of the range of Parkers big shots, but he was caught several times and a cut opened above his right eye in the fourth round.Parker was never hurt and again didnt suffer any marking to his face.

Trainer Kevin Barry said: I thought Joe threw a couple of really good punches in the first round which set the scene for the night. Hughie realised he couldnt stand there. if he was going to survive.

What this does now is it sets the scene for us to do business in the UK.

Parker, who arrived to the ring to big cheers from a surprisingly large Kiwi contingent in the audience, planned to celebrate quietly with friends and family afterwards.

Just relax with the team, he said. Its not just effort from myself, its effort from the team.

There are a lot of people who travelled here to watch me fight and support me - New Zealand, Vegas, Hong Kong, so well get together and celebrate..

For more infomation >> Joseph Parker's relief: 'I know I did enough, but we're in Manchester' - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Boston Human Peace Sign Group Falls Short, But "Sent A Message" - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Boston Human Peace Sign Group Falls Short, But "Sent A Message" - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

I'd get NAKED but... WAIT WHAT? | Family Feud - Duration: 1:01.

STEVE: CHARLIE.

CHARLIE: YES, SIR.

STEVE: WE ASKED A HUNDRED WOMEN,

I'D WALK AROUND THE HOUSE NUDE

IF I DIDN'T HAVE WHAT?

CHARLIE: EXPENSIVE FURNITURE.

[APPLAUSE AND LAUGHTER]

MAN: YEAH! YEAH!

CHARLIE: I'M SERIOUS. THAT

FURNITURE GOT PLASTIC.

JERICA: IT'S UP THERE, STEVE.

STEVE: NO, IT'S NOT.

[LAUGHTER]

SEE, DON'T INCLUDE ME IN YOUR

BAD ANSWERS. YOU KNOW, IF YOUR

FAMILY MEMBER GIVE A BAD ANSWER,

DON'T TALK TO ME, JUST--"IT'S UP

THERE, STEVE!" LOOK, I'M JUST

THE HOST OF THE SHOW. I DO NOT

EVER KNOW WHAT'S UP THERE. I DO

KNOW WHAT AIN'T UP THERE, AND I

CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU AIN'T

WALKING AROUND NAKED BECAUSE IF

YOU DIDN'T HAVE EXPENSIVE

FURNITURE. "YOU KNOW, I SURE

WANT TO TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF..."

[LAUGHTER]

"OOH, BUT I GOT ALL THIS

HIGH-ASS MESS IN HERE."

[LAUGHTER]

"OOH, LORD."

EXPENSIVE FURNITURE!

[AUDIENCE GROANS]

For more infomation >> I'd get NAKED but... WAIT WHAT? | Family Feud - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Im Late But PBB UPDATE - Duration: 2:35.

LETS GO SEE MY APARTMENT

AH SWEET HOME

THIS IS WERE I WORK OUT

THIS IS WERE MY VIDS COME FROM LOL

I LIKE TO SLEEP HERE

I REALLY NEED A COUCH

ALL THE MONEY I WASTED

HOPED U LOVED THE VID PLZ SUB AND LEAVE A LIKE

For more infomation >> Im Late But PBB UPDATE - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Jenner's pregnancy bombshell 'took some getting used to' for Kris Jenner but ... - Duration: 4:12.

Kylie Jenner's pregnancy bombshell 'took some getting used to' for Kris Jenner but she'll 'support her no matter what'

Kris Jenner has reportedly vowed to support her youngest daughter Kylie no matter what following reports that she is pregnant. It was reported on Friday that Kylie, 20, is expecting her first child with boyfriend-of-five-months Travis Scott, 25.

And according to US reports, Kylies pregnancy bombshell took some getting used to for her mum and family, but she has their full support.

A source close to Kris told People: It definitely took some getting used to.

But Kylie has always been very headstrong, she's always wanted to do her own thing despite what Kris says. Of course Kris just wants the best for her daughter and loves and supports her no matter what..

Kris spoke out on Kylies rumoured bump while sat on the FROW at the Bottega Veneta show during Milan Fashion Week on Saturday morning.

Keeping things vague, when asked if her youngest was with child, Kris said she was 'surprised to wake up to the rumours', according to The Hollywood Reporter, adding that: 'It wouldn't be the family if something didn't happen every single day.

It follows rumours that Kylies sisters are apparently very concerned for the youngest in the Kardashian clan, and think she may be naive in thinking she is ready to be a mum.

Another source told People that Kylies nearest and dearest are apparently worried the beauty queen doesnt know what shes letting herself in for.

Kylie is very naive, the source told the magazine. Spending time with other people's kids is obviously completely different than being a mom 24/7. Kylie of course has no idea about all the hard work and sleepless nights..

The source also claims that after spending time with ex-boyfriend Tygas four-year-old son King Cairo, who he shares with Blac Chyna, as well as her nieces and nephews, Kylie apparently felt she was ready to have a baby.

But the insider says her family dont agree, adding: They were very concerned. They still think Kylie is too young to have a baby..

Kylie and Travis have been together since April this year, after Kylie split from her boyfriend Tyga in the same month.

A source apparently confirmed the pregnancy to People as well, stating a due date of February, saying: 'They started telling friends a few weeks ago. 'The family has known for quite some time. She is REALLY excited and so is Travis.'.

Kris Jenner was 23 when she had the first in the Kardashian clan, Kourtney, who is now 38. Kylie and Travis are yet to publicly respond to the pregnancy reports. Reps for Kylie and Travis have been contacted for comment.

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner's pregnancy bombshell 'took some getting used to' for Kris Jenner but ... - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

How will it look in 360 - Searched for flow but found Ugly ducks instead - Duration: 1:01.

THIS IS A 360* VIDEO, FOR BEST RESULTS ADJUST VIEWING QUALITY TO 4K AND LET IT LOAD

LISTEN

USE YOUR MOUSE ON YOUR PC OR USE YOUR FINGERS ON YOUR PHONE TO LOOK AROUND

Ugly Duckling "Slow the Flow" playing in the background, link in the description

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE OF….. The fantastic life of Oakville

For more infomation >> How will it look in 360 - Searched for flow but found Ugly ducks instead - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

10+ Idols Who're About To Turn 30 But Still Lok Like Teenagers - Duration: 4:06.

10+ Idols Who're About To Turn 30 But Still Lok Like Teenagers

Its hard to believe that the actual ages of these baby-faced idols are getting close to 30.

Ps Himchan (27-years-old).

SECRETs Hyosung (27-years-old).

SISTARs Bora (27-years-old).

EXOs Xiumin (27-years-old).

Henry Lau (27-years-old).

SHINees Onew (27-years-old).

HIGHLIGHTs Yoseob (27-years-old).

Girls Generations Tiffany (27-years-old).

Girls Generations Yuri (27-years-old).

Girls Generations Yoona (27-years-old).

Girls Generations Sunny (28-years-old).

Girls Generations Taeyeon (28-years-old).

ZE:As Siwan (28-years-old).

BOYFRIENDs Donghyun (28-years-old).

T-ARAs Eunjung (28-years-old).

INFINITEs Sunggyu (28-years-old).

2PMs Wooyoung (28-years-old).

Ailee (28-years-old).

FIESTARs Cao Lu(29-years-old).

Brown Eyed Girls Gain (29-years-old).

2PMs Nichkhun (29-years-old).

Taeyang (29-years-old).

For more infomation >> 10+ Idols Who're About To Turn 30 But Still Lok Like Teenagers - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

State of the Union With Jake Tapper - Susan Collins all but says she'll vote against latest Trumpcar - Duration: 7:13.

murkowski voted nay, thus

preventing the previous repeal

and replace bill.

Senator Collins joins us now.

Good to see you, as always.

Your vote is pivotal on the

graham/cassidy health care bill.

Where are you?

Yes or no?

>> Jake, it's very difficult for

me to envision a scenario where

I would end up voting for this

bill.

I have a number of serious

reservations about it.

I'm concerned about the impact

on the medicaid program, which

has been on the books for more

than 50 years and provides

health care to our most

vulnerable citizens, including

disabled children and low-income

seniors.

I'm concerned about the impact

on costs and coverage.

We already have a problem under

the affordable care act, with

the cost of premiums and

deductibles.

And finally, I'm very concerned

about the erosion of protections

for people with pre-existing

conditions, like asthma,

arthritis, cancer, diabetes, and

what it would mean to them.

>> I imagine you have been on

the phone with other uncommitted

senators like Lisa murkowski and

also probably with the white

house.

How have those conversations

been going?

>> I have had a lot of

conversations over the weekend

with numerous of my colleagues

on both sides of the aisle.

And I had a very lengthy

conversation with the vice

president yesterday.

As always, with the vice

president, he was very cordial,

he made the case, he ask med to

think more thoroughly about some

issues.

I asked him about the various

analyses of the issues that

concerned me.

He told me he would get me more

numbers on the impact on the

state of Maine and the on the

nation.

>> So you say you find it

difficult to have envision any

scenario you would vote for

graham/cassidy.

Is that a no then?

>> What I am doing, as is my

general practice, is I would

like to see the congressional

budget office analysis, which is

expected to come out tomorrow

morning.

And I am worried about whether

cbo has been given enough time

to thoroughly analyze this bill,

which has been a moving target,

even over the weekend, I was

receiving e-mails suggesting

that the sponsors of the bill

are still changing the formula.

So it may be difficult for cbo

to do the kind of in-depth

analysis that it usually does,

but that's what I would like to

see before making a final

decision.

But it may be that cbo is going

to say that this is impossible,

because the parameters of the

bill keep changing.

>> So you say you want to see a

cbo score.

As you note, there have been

other studies of the impact of

graham/cassidy.

Let me put some of the numbers

on the screen from some of these

studies.

21 million fewer Americans

covered.

That's from Brookings.

States losing $215 billion.

That's from action valere.

31 states losing money.

That's from Kaiser.

The cbo score, even if you get

it in time for the vote, it's

probably only going to look at

the exact on the deficit, and

not look at the impact on the

issues you talk about, medicaid,

the total number of uninsured.

What information could the cbo

possibly provide you that might

make you support the

graham/cassidy bill?

>> Well, I actually expect that

cbo is either going to reinforce

those studies that you've just

mentioned, all of which I have

digested over the past couple of

weeks, or that cbo is going to

say that they simply don't have

the time to do a thorough

analysis.

But remember, when the cbo did

the analysis of the first senate

bill and the house bill, it was

very thorough in analyzing the

impact on the number of people

who would lose insurance, on the

exact of changing the medicaid

program, and by the way, we

would be making these huge

changes in medicaid, without the

benefit of extensive hearings.

And that's what we would need.

And so I don't know whether the

cbo analysis will have new

information that would change

where I'm inclined to head.

But it is normally the way we

proceed is to look at the cbo

analysis.

I'm going to know tomorrow

morning whether or not cbo

reinforces the concerns and

reservations that I already

have, based on the studies that

you've cited.

Or whether cbo is going to say

that they can't come up with the

kind of in depth analysis that

the agency usually does, or

maybe there'll be a surprise in

there.

I don't anticipate that.

But I want to wait.

It's just a few more hours to

wait to see that important

study.

>> So it sounds like a no with

an asterisk unless cbo has some

sort of dramatic change.

President trump had some tough

words on Friday for any

Republican senator who votes the

way it looks like you're likely

to vote.

He tweeted, quote, Rand Paul or

whoever votes against health

care bill will forever future

political campaigns be known as,

quote, the Republican who saved

Obamacare.

Assuming that you ultimately

vote the way it sounds like

you're going to vote, you okay

with president trump calling you

the Republican who saved

Obamacare?

>> You know, my focus is ton

improving our health care

system.

And what I would like to see

happen is for us to return to

the very good work that the

senate health committee was

doing under the leadership of

senators Lamar Alexander and

Patty Murray.

We had four substantiative

in-depth hearings, widespread

participation by the senate,

during the past two weeks, and

they were very close to

producing an initial bill that

would help to moderate increases

in premiums or actually lower

proposals and stabilize the

insurance markets to insure that

people that people had more

choices.

That's the avenue that we should

take.

The ACA is a flawed law.

And the cost of premiums and

deductibles a real problem for

individuals, particularly those

who don't get subsidies and it's

a real problem for our small

businesses.

So I want to fix those problems.

And I see the work we're doing

in the health committee as the

path forward.

I think we should do a series of

bills with the first bill being

directed at stabilizing the

markets and lowering premiums.

>> Senator Susan Collins from

the great state of Maine, thank

you so much.

We appreciate your time today.

For more infomation >> State of the Union With Jake Tapper - Susan Collins all but says she'll vote against latest Trumpcar - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

(News)Completely ridiculous but still so much fun - Duration: 4:17.

IT'S sometimes vulgar and entirely over-the-top but that doesn't mean you're not going to have a brilliant time watching Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

Completely ridiculous but still so much fun

He always knows exactly where to direct your eye for maximum, eye-popping impact.

The British director has spent most of his career on fast-paced action flicks so when you walk into a Vaughn movie, you should know what you're in for. Think Kick-Ass, Layer Cake and X-Men: First Class.

And when you head into a sequel for a movie which ended with a rainbow fireworks display of heads exploding, you shouldn't expect restraint. Because you will not find any sense of subtlety in Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

It is a completely ridiculous, over-the-top movie that is more concerned with form over substance. But you know what else it is? So much fun. There's nothing like a well-tailored suit. (Giles Keyte/Twentieth Century Fox via AP)Source:AP.

Picking up a year after the events of the original film, Kingsman: The Golden Circle finds our boy Eggsy (Taron Egerton) settled in with the dapper secret spy agency and happily playing house with his Swedish princess.

Decked out in smooth threads, leaving the office one night, Eggsy is set upon by an old foe. Eggsy escapes but it's only a short reprieve.

Not long after, almost every Kingsman officer is taken out by a formidable new foe, chipper drug baron Poppy Adams (Julianne Moore).

With only himself and Merlin (Mark Strong) to avenge their fallen brethren and take down Poppy, the pair enlists the help of some American allies (Channing Tatum, Jeff Bridges, Halle Berry and a lasoo-wielding Pedro Pascal).

It's no secret Colin Firth is reprising his role as Harry, ostensibly killed off at the end of the first movie.

The bond between Harry and Eggsy was one of the arcs that grounded the 2015 original and there are still flashes of it here, though there is less character development to support the emotional heft of the father/son, mentor/mentee relationship its predecessor carried off so well.

Kingsman: The Golden Circle also marks the reunion of Firth and Moore, last seen together on-screen in Tom Ford's gorgeous A Single Man, though their screen chemistry here is a tad different.

Moore is clearly delighting in the opportunity to play the deranged Poppy.

Scene-stealer Pedro Pascal looking a bit different from his Game of Thrones days. (Giles Keyte/Twentieth Century Fox via AP)Source:AP.

It also makes brilliant use of John Denver's "Take Me Home Country Roads" — who knew Mark Strong had the chords? Denver's classic is on somewhat of a resurgence with Kingsman the fifth major movie to feature it prominently this year alone, the others being Logan Lucky, Alien: Covenant, Okja and Free Fire.

If you look at Kingsman: The Golden Circle with purely a critical eye, there's a lot to pick apart — primarily its silly plot, its pacing and its overlong runtime.

But this really is one of those movies you have to take as is — a riotous, sometimes-vulgar affair with dazzling action sequences. It is imbued with Vaughn's signature cheek, right down to the Trumpian US president and Elton John's cameo.

Of course, while its several outrageous set pieces are impressive, none had the visual poetry of the aforementioned head-popping in the original.

For more infomation >> (News)Completely ridiculous but still so much fun - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Joseph Parker: 'I knew I'd won ... but we are in Manchester' - Duration: 6:10.

Joseph Parker: 'I knew I'd won ... but we are in Manchester'

Joseph Parker: I knew Id won. but we are in Manchester    . Joseph Parker believed at the final bell hed done the job to retain his WBO heavyweight boxing title.

Joseph Parker knew hed won his fight against Hughie Fury but feared the worst as the scorecards were read out. Parker retained his WBO world heavyweight title with a majority points decision in Manchester on Sunday (NZT).

One American judge scored it a daw at 114-114, the other American had it 118-110 and controversial British official Terry OConnor also chimed in with a decisive 118-110.

  Boxer Joseph Parker poses with trainer Kevin Barry after fending off Hughie Furys challenge for his WBO heavyweight title belt in Manchester, England.

That spread had Parker worried as he waited to see who the cards actually favoured. Scoring controversies in other recent big fights had him fearing the worst.

    Joseph Parker couldnt catch Hughie Furys chin, but hes happy to still have the WBO heavyweight title belt around his waist.

So he was relieved to find the judges backed up his own instincts and that of his camp in a tense few minutes after the final bell of 12 difficult rounds before his hand was raised in victory.

I knew that I did enough to win and I knew that I won convincingly. But we are in Manchester, you know, the 25-year-old said of coming through his second defence of the coveted belt and his first on foreign soil.

Some of the scorecards in other fights didnt live up to what happened in the fight, so I thought it might have got taken away from me.

But I was confident I did the work in the ring and that I did enough to win. Im thankful that the judges saw it my way and gave it to me. Im just happy to still be champion.

Having been forced to fight two awkward opponents in Andy Ruiz to initially win the title and then Fury to defend it, Parkers camp are now looking forward to dictating their own terms moving forward with a voluntary defence.

There will be disappointment that Parker didnt deliver the knockout blow he so wanted to make a real statement to the UK market.

But their could be no argument that he landed the power shots throughout this fight, against an opponent who was trying to counter off the back foot all night.

I felt I had it, I put on the pressure and put in the bigger shots. He ran for the whole 12 rounds so I felt I won and won well, Parker said.

Hes awkward and moves really well and uses the ring. I was trying to catch him and I did rock him a few times. But I give him credit for his movement, it was good..

Parker put plenty of pressure on himself with his pre-fight predictions and that was reflected in his performance at times.

I was trying for the knockout, maybe I was trying too hard. I wanted to get the knockout but in boxing, things happen and they may not go the way you wanted.

Hopefully next time Ill get that knockout, he said of going a third consecutive fight without an early finish.

I needed to punch his body more, but its his awkward style. I was trying to put on the pressure and chase him down but again, credit to him for his movement, it was good..

Parker believed there were valuable lessons and experience to be learned as he took his record to 24-0.

I guess theres a lot to work on. Its about learning, getting more experience and learning all the time. Theres a lot to take from this fight, I just have to keep working on the weaknesses I showed, he said.

But I did a lot of things good and I think we want to focus on the positives, focus on the win. We will absorb this victory and celebrate wth the team..

He still has the belt and plenty of bargaining power to go with it. Richer fights await now if he continues to improve.

Parker looked strong throughout the fight. He felt his fitness had again been impressive, going 12 rounds comfortably – I felt I could have gone another six or seven. And his chin absorbed some decent shots from Fury.

He caught me with some shots coming in, I need to work on my movement more. But he didnt really hurt me. He has got good fast hands and he moves well, but I dont think he has a lot of power..

Fury took plenty from Parker along the way and was still standing strong at the end, surviving a few moments when he looked like he might be gone.

I caught him with some good shots and credit to him for dodging the other big shots that came his way, Parker said.

For more infomation >> Joseph Parker: 'I knew I'd won ... but we are in Manchester' - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Pressed But Not Crushed Pt. 1 - Duration: 28:31.

Welcome home, you're watching Legacy Television! I'm Jeremy

Pearsons. I am so glad you tuned in the broadcast today and I

believe you're going to be glad you did it. We are going

together high into the mountains of Colorado. I love it up there,

if you've never been then come join me on this trip! Earlier

this year I was invited by Brother Andrew Wommack, who many

of you know and love and receive great things from his ministry,

invited me to come and spend some time at their ministry,

ministering to their school and to a great congregation that

they had there in Woodland Park, Colorado, and we had such an

outstanding time together around the Word of God and just in

fellowship. It was... it was amazing, it was wonderful, and I

really want to share this with you. So for the next two weeks

we're going to be showing you a service that we're calling

"Pressed, but not crushed." Pressed, but not crushed.

There's good news and there's bad news. The bad news is you

can't stop the pressure from coming. The pressure is on, and

pressure from all directions, and you probably already know

that without me telling you. You've got pressure everywhere

you look. Financial pressure, pressure at home, pressure at

work, pressure at school, on the job, in the ministry. We're

pressed on all sides, but here's the good news... We don't have

to be crushed by it, and that's what this message is about! It's

going to take us a couple of weeks to get the whole thing in,

so I want you to make sure, stay tuned all the way through the

end of the broadcast this week, and make sure you get next

week's to go with it, because God is going to speak some

things to you in the course of this broadcast that I'm

confident will bring change into your life and you might very

well hear the answer that you've been looking for. How to live

pressed, but not crushed. Let me pray for you then we'll go right

into the Word. Father, I bless this television audience today,

in Jesus' name. I thank you, Lord, for drawing them into this

house, drawing them into your presence. We pray together over

our time in the Word today ,and I ask, Father, that it would

speak to the heart. That it would answer questions and bring

solutions into their lives. I bless everybody who's watching

and listening to this, all of the world. We thank you for

them, in Jesus' name. Amen. Let's go right now to Woodland

Park, Colorado for part one of "Pressed, but not crushed." If

you brought a Bible with you this morning I want you to go,

first of all, to the book of Second Corinthians. We've

prayed, I know the Lord's heard our prayer. We're in agreement

today for good things. Insight from His Word, eyes that see

what He wants us to see, ears that hear His voice, hearts that

understand who we are in Jesus, and who Jesus is in us, and I

believe we can lead with that today. We're going to look at

several places in the Word, and I'm gonna tell you right now

we're going to wade off into some stuff. Man, we are getting

in way over my head, I know that. Way above my pay grade

today, but I believe the Lord's got some things he wants to say

to us. Let's begin here in Second Corinthians chapter four,

and I want to start in verse seven. It says, "We have this

treasure in earthen vessels." Let me see the hands of all the

earthen vessels in here this morning! "We have this treasure

in earthen vessels that the excellence of the power may be

of God, and not of us." Earthen vessel just simply means, if you

look it up, it basically just means a clay pot. Earthen, it is

made out of clay, it's made out of the dirt. If you look at it

there's a fragility, of fragile-ness, and a frailness

that goes along with what he's saying here, and this is, he's

describing us, and he says we've got this treasure in this. Now

don't be offended at this, but we've got a treasure inside

just, basically, a cheap clay pot. Don't be offended at me!

Not yet, anyway. Wait till later, at least. But that's what

he's calling us, but he says, "That the excellence of the

power may be of God and not of us." Verse eight, "We are hard

pressed on every side." Now I'm reading to you from the New King

James. He says, "We're hard pressed on every side but we're

not crushed." He goes on and says, "Perplexed, but not in

despair. Persecuted, but not forsaken. Struck down, but not

destroyed." You know, there's a big difference in this verse

between the word "but" and the word "and". Most people are

pressed and crushed. Perplexed and in despair. Struck down and

destroyed. You see what I'm saying about? Not you and I! Not

Paul writing here! He says, "Yeah, we're pressed, and we're

hard pressed," the King James says, "We're troubled," watch

this now, "on every side, but..." See, you've got to adopt

this mentality. "But!" I believe I'm looking at a room full of

butts this morning! Right? Come on, somebody. You've got to

adopt this mentality. Yeah, I'm pressed but I'm not crushed! Now

here's the question we have to ask, what is it that could

possibly keep a cheap, clay, frail, fragile pot from being

crushed? If it's being pressed on every side, like he said it

is, isn't that what he said? "Pressed on all sides." That's

pressure. Anybody in this room know a thing or two about

pressure this morning? To be pressed and pressured on every

side. If you take this cheap clay pot that we're talking

about and you press it like that, with constant and

consistent pressure on every side, it's going to be crushed!

But he says here, we're pressed and we're not crushed! See, men

we've got to understand that one of the main tactics of our enemy

is pressure. It's pressure. Your enemy, the accuser of the

brethren, the adversary of your soul comes against you and I

with pressure, and his whole strategy is to apply this

constant and consistent pressure, pressure, pressure.

From every angle, all around you, at all times. That's

pressure in every area of your life. That's financial pressure,

that's marital pressure, that's pressure at work, that's

pressure at home, that's pressure in your extended

family, that's pressure in your own body! Sickness! Disease!

It's pressure pushing in on you, and Satan, his whole strategy,

is to push you, push you, push you until he can get you past

that breaking point and crush you. That's what he's after.

Because that's when we do dumb stuff. That's when men, and

women, but I'm talking to a group of men this morning.

That's when you and I do dumb things, is when we've been

pushed and pressed to a point beyond our ability to sustain

it. Are you with me so far? So let's ask this question and

answer today. What is it that could keep a cheap clay pot from

being crushed under the heavy weight of pressure on all sides?

We gotta answer that. Ask that, and answer that. So this morning

when we get into this, we need to start with good news and bad

news. You want the bad news first? I knew you did. The bad

news is you can't stop the pressure from coming. Pressure's

on. And you can't stop that. But the good news is you don't have

to be crushed by it. You do not have to be broken, you do not

have to be crushed. Would you like to know how, this morning,

to be sustained through the pressure? So to do this, I want

you to hold your place here in second Corinthians. We're going

to come back to it in a moment. I want to go back to the book of

Exodus, and let's go to chapter thirty three. We've got to lay a

foundation for this and I believe this is going to carry

us on into this evening. I don't think we can finish all of it

this this morning. I think we'll need the service tonight as

well, but let's just lay a foundation for it. Exodus

chapter thirty three. Brother Andrew made reference to this

last night, talking about this... this moment that Moses

had in conversation with God. Moses had a moment! This guy had

a moment with God, and I want to look at it here in Exodus thirty

three. We're going to get a verse twelve, but you got to

understand in the verses that are leading up to it God has

already had it with these people. And he told Moses, He

said, "Look, ya'll go on. I ain't going with you." That's

the Texan paraphrase of it, but He said, essentially, that I'm

not going with you. You can go on from here, but don't even

count on me going with you bunch of stiff neck, hard hearted

people. I want nothing to do with you. This is serious. So

Moses comes to Him in response to that. In verse twelve he's

having this, like I said, a moment with God, and Moses said

to the Lord, Exodus thirty three twelve, he said, "See." Or in

other words, "Now look. Look." You ever have a conversation

start with that? "Look! Come on. See this." That's what he's

saying, "Let's see this the same way." He said, "look at this!"

"Look, you say to me, 'Bring up this people,' but you have not

let me know whom you will send with me." In other words, if

you're not going, then who you gonna send? You tell me to go,

but I can't go by myself. He said, "You have not let me know

whom You'll send with me. You have said... Yet You have said,

'I know You by name,' and You have also," watch this, "found

grace in my sight." Moses is quoting God, to God. Moses has

put God's words in his mouth and is giving them back to God. He

said, "Look you want me to go, but you haven't told me who's

going to go with me. And yet on the other hand, You told me that

You know me by name. You said You know my name. You said I'm

not just a nameless face in the crowd. You know me. You know me,

and I know you." He said, "So if you're not going, who you going

to send? And all the while, you said You know my name." And then

he said this. Watch this! He said, "You said that I found

grace in your sight." Now wait a second. Me standing here saying

this, listening to this, looking at this, living on the side of

the Cross and the resurrection that you and I are living on,

I'm looking back at this Old Testament guy. Is that what

we're doing, right? Help me out, Bible scholars. Moses, is he Old

Testament or New? Old Testament. Alright? I'm looking back at

this Old Testament guy and I find out that somehow he got the

grace? That almost makes me mad. I'm looking at it going, "What

are you doing with my grace?" But see he found something! He

said, "You said I found grace in Your sight." Moses found out

that that's the only place Grace is found, is in knowing how God

sees you. He found it in His sight. And he threw that back in

his face! "Hey, you said I found grace! What's this about you

leaving me? You said I found grace in your sight!" Verse

thirteen, "Now therefore, I pray if I have found grace in your

sight, show me now Your way, that I may know you, that I may

find grace in your sight. Consider that this nation is

your people." And He said, God said to him, "My presence will

go with you." Just changed his mind, right there on the spot.

Now help me out again, are we in the Old Testament or new? Now

you and I are living over here on this side of the cross,

right? This side of the resurrection. But we're looking

at a man living on the other side of it, and not only does he

have my grace, and yours, he just got God to make a promise

to him that said, "My presence is going with you." I thought we

were the ones that weren't ever left or forsaken? And yet, this

Old Testament dude, he's not only got our grace, but he's got

the presence of God going with him, and on top of that, God

said, "I'll give you rest!" This is really starting to make me

mad! What's this guy doing with all the stuff that I'm promised

through Jesus? Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who labor and are

heavy laden and I'll give you rest." But Moses? This guy

living on this side of it, he's got my grace and favor, he's got

the presence of God that was promised to me as a believer in

Jesus, and on top of that, he's got the rest that belongs to me.

I'm gonna tell you something. What's going on right here?

Moses is coming dangerously close to a New Testament

experience. This old testament dude is flirting with the New

Testament God. And he's coming close. And I think you're going

to find here in a second that he can feel that. He likes every

card he's been dealt in this hand. Because this whole

conversation started with God saying, "See you later. I'm not

going with you." And Moses got his face and said,"Look!" Quoted

God back to him, and it all turned around and he's got this

promise of grace, and this promise of the presence and this

promise of the rest? He said to him, verse fifteen, Moses said

to Him, "Hey look, if your presence doesn't go with us,

don't bring us up from here. How then will it be known that your

people and I have found grace in your sight, except you go with

us? So we shall be separate, your people and I, from all the

people who are upon the face of the earth." So the Lord said to

Moses, "Fine!" That's my paraphrase, but essentially,

that's what He said. "Fine! Get off my back. Fine! I'll do

this!" No, what'd he say? "I will also do THIS thing that you

have spoken! For you have found grace in my sight, and I know

you by name." Man, can you sense in this argument here that it's

moving decidedly in Moses favor? I mean the momentum is on his

side. And he has got every thing he's asked for so far. And I

think he could feel it. I think he recognized, "I caught Him in

a good mood today." And we'll see here in just a second, the

very next verse, verse eighteen, you're going to see Moses. So I

said to you a moment ago he like the hand he'd been dealt? You're

about to see Moses go all in! You're about to see Moses go all

in! He's thinking to himself, "I was not expecting all this. I

got His grace! I got His favor! I got the promise of His

presence! I got His rest from my labor! I'm going for it!" In

verse eighteen, you know what he said? "SHOW ME YOUR GLORY!" Now,

the Bible doesn't record awkward silences, but I think if it did

there'd be one right there. Because God essentially looked

back at him and said, "Uh... No." Didn't He say? Basically,

look at what he said in verse twenty. He said, "You cannot see

my face, for no men shall see me and live." Basically, God said

to him, "I could show you, but then I'd have to kill you." God

had another plan for him though. The Lord said, "Here's a place

by me, and you'll stand on the rock and so will be while my

glory passes by. I'll put you in the cleft of the rock and I'll

cover you with my hand while I pass by. Then I will take away

my hand, and you will see my back, but my face..." Everybody

say, "my face." "Shall not be seen." So Moses, while he is

flirting like we said with this New Testament experience,

walking this fine line between the Old and the New, he's got

the grace, he's got the favor, he's got the presence, he's got

the rest, but when he went for it and he said, "Show me your

glory! Let me see your face!" He was saying, "Let me see the part

of you that makes you, you! I want to see that side of God

that makes God, God!" And that's when God said to him, "No, you

can't see that. You're getting too close to this to this

experience that's reserved for another time." And He said to

him, "You can't see my face," so evidently that's where the glory

is. That's where the glory is. Now there's two things that I

believe would have killed Moses on the spot had he seen the

face, had he seen the glory of God. One of which, I think you

may agree with this right away, is the brightness of it. The

brightness of His glory. I don't think he could've stood that. I

don't think... I don't think he could have looked into the face

of the one who said, "Light, be," and in response to those

words the glory shot out of him at a hundred and eighty six

thousand miles per second, spanning across the universe and

is still creating at that same rate right now. I don't think

Moses could have looked in the face of that. It would have

burnt him to a crisp. Because when God said, "Light, be,"

that's not when he put the sun in the sky. That was a couple of

days later. He said,"Light, be!" and the glory — his essence, the

thing that makes Him, Him —shot out of him and began creating,

creating, creating, at a hundred and eighty six thousand miles

per second. And Moses is like, "Can I see that?" And God said,

"No." But it wasn't... I don't believe it's just the light, and

the brightness of it. The the word "glory" itself means,

"Weight." It means "heaviness." The glory of God, look it up for

yourself, it's defined by the presence of God that's heavy,

heavy with everything good. It's weighty. There's a weight to it.

Let me throw this in right here for a second. No, stay with me,

stay with me. This is getting good. OK, hold on. You still

have your places in Second Corinthians? Let's go back

there, only this time, we're going to back up a little bit

into chapter three, and what chapter three years of Second

Corinthians is, is this New Testament view of what happened

in the life of Moses that day. OK? Second Corinthians three,

verse seven, don't forget we're talking about the glory of the

Lord, which is the brightness of the Lord. It's the heaviness.

Watch this, in verse seven. Second Corinthians three, let's

read several verses here. He says, "If the ministry of

death..." Let me just pause for a moment. Those of you who are

thinking of going into full time ministry, this is a bad name for

your ministry. "Ministry of death." Don't go with, you'll

have nobody at your meetings, ok? Just don't call your church

that. "What small group do you lead?" "I lead the ministry of

death. It's mostly just me." Second Corinthians verse three,

look at it again. "The ministry of death." What's he talking

about? "Written and engraved on stones." So if you and I would

have kept reading there in Exodus, you can go right into

the next chapters, where God got Moses to take the tablets and

where he put that new testament law. And as glorious as that

was, from the New Testament perspective of it, he refers to

it here as, "the ministry of death." "The ministry of death,

written and engraved on stones." He said, "If that ministry,"

watch this now, "was glorious..." Say the word

"glorious." In these next few verses, I just want you to make

note of how many times the word "glory" or "glorious", something

of that nature, appears, OK? He said, "of that ministry written

engraved on stones was glorious, so that the children of Israel

could not look steadily at the face of Moses, because of the

glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away. Wow will

the Ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?" So again,

this New Testament perspective, looking back on that Old

Testament day, now we know this... Moses saw something. Are

we agreed on that? God said, "I'm gonna put you on this rock

and I'm gonna cover you up, and my glory is going to pass, and

then I'll remove it and you can see what's behind me." And we

know that what Moses saw was so great that the brightness of

that so saturated him that his own face began to shine. Now

we've gotta agree that he saw something! He saw something! But

let me ask you, did he see everything? No. He saw

something, but he didn't get it all.

[Music]

I hope you enjoyed

today getting a sense of the other side of what we do here at

Pearsons Ministries International. You know Sarah

and I spend so much of our time traveling to other churches and

other places, across the U.S. and around the world, and we

want you to know that you are always welcome to come be a part

of those services. If we're in your area, come get in there

with us and experience this unique anointing that's on God,

and on His Word from God, and on His word for us as we gather

around together. It's just different. It's different than

what we experience here in the studio, although this is

wonderful, we want you to be a part of that as well. That's why

I want to tell you about some of the great meetings we've got

coming up this month! We are going to be at Beyond Church,

October 8th. Now, Beyond Churches is in Alma, Arkansas,

and it's pastored by our good friends Nate and Evan Schlegel.

We love these guys, we love this church, and we would love for

you to come be a part of that service. Beyond Church, Alma,

Arkansas, Sunday October 8th, at ten thirty AM. Then Monday,

October 16th through Tuesday the 17th, we're going to be at the

Leadership Summit, hosted by Faith Christian Fellowship

International and in Tucson, Arizona. This meeting is open to

the public, but if you want to be a part of it you have to

register. Go to F C F dot org ( fcf.org ) find out how to

register, then come get in this service with us. And then here's

the big one. We are going to be in South Africa, starting

Monday, October 23rd through the 25th, in East London, South

Africa, for the Stand Strong Conference, hosted by Faith

Broadcasting Network, and we are so excited about this! I know

we've got many people watching right now on F.B.N. in South

Africa, all over the continent of Africa, if you can come be in

these services we want you there! Monday October the 23rd

through the 25th. Come be a part of this conference! And then

later that week will be back in Johannesburg, on Friday, October

27th, for a minister's meeting. This meeting is at Rhema Church,

there in Johannesburg. It starts at ten o'clock in the morning,

and it's open exclusively to five fold ministry ministers.

Come be a part of that service, hosted also by Kenneth Copeland

Ministries, who of course we know and love dearly. And we'll

be also doing a partner meeting for KCM on Saturday, October

28th. Kenneth Copeland Ministries, South Africa partner

meeting, there at Rhema Church. So for more information about

these services, specifically in Johannesburg, you can find them

either at Pearsons Ministries dot com ( PearsonsMinistries.com

) or K.C. M. dot org, dot Z.A. ( kcm.org.za ) You'll have all the

information you need about our time there in South Africa, and

we are so stirred up, so excited about it. I can't wait for the

giant plate of biltong that I'm going to be devouring when I get

there. Now, I know some of you watching across the U.S. are

going, "What is he talking about?" Don't worry about it, my

African friends know exactly what I'm talking about! We are

so stirred up by what God is doing in your nation, and in you

as a people, and we are so privileged, blessed, and honored

to get to come be a part of it. So for more information about

what's going on at Pearsons Ministries, visit us at Pearsons

Ministries dot com ( PearsonsMinistries.com ) and

join us somewhere out there on the road along the way. Until

then, we want you know how much we love you! We'll see you again

next time on Legacy TV.

For more infomation >> Pressed But Not Crushed Pt. 1 - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Titans theme song-but with donald trump - Duration: 1:45.

okay for this even begins I'm just going to say this may or can contain copyright

also um I hope I don't offend anyone I'm not trying to this is only supposed to

be a joke so let's go on to the actual video

[MUSIC]

When there's trouble you know who to call

Donald Trump

from their tower they can build a great wall

Donald trump btw i'm having to type these sub titles XD so if you turned it on you found this Easter egg

when theirs evil on the attack you can rest knowing

Mexico pay for that wall

because when the world needs heroes on patrol i hope someone turned on the cap so i didn't waste my time on this

Donald Trump

go

with their super powers they unite

Donald Trump no the air-conditioner didn't work Donald Trump

Donald Trump they've got the candidates on the run they never sleep till the job is done

because when the world is losing all control Donald Trump go

1 2 3 4 go

For more infomation >> Teen Titans theme song-but with donald trump - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Prince William accompanies the Queen to church in Balmoral - but Kate stays at home - Duration: 2:18.

Prince William accompanies the Queen to church in Balmoral - but Kate stays at home

Prince William accompanied his grandmother the Queen to church near Balmoral on Sunday.

The royals were spotted making the short journey from Balmoral Castle to Crathie Kirk for the morning service, with Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall travelling separately in his green Audi.

Noticeably absent from the outing was Williams wife the Duchess of Cambridge, who has had to miss a number of planned engagements due to suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum while expecting their third child.

William is believed to have travelled up to Scotland to join his father for the annual Ghillies Ball on Thursday, which is thrown for the staff of the royal residence.

He is expected to return to London in the coming days, while the Queen will return to Buckingham Palace at the beginning of October.

It has been a busy month for Prince William and Kate, following the announcement that they are expecting their third child together.

While Kate has been recovering at home since the news was announced, she is set to make her first public appearance at a reception at Buckingham Palace on World Mental Health Day - taking place on 10 October.

The Duchess was disappointed to miss taking their son Prince George for his first day at school due to her illness, but Prince William was on hand to escort the four-year-old for his big day.

Happily, George seemed to have a successful transition into starting school.

For more infomation >> Prince William accompanies the Queen to church in Balmoral - but Kate stays at home - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Severino scare: 'It got me good on the left side, but I am good now' - Duration: 6:21.

Severino scare: 'It got me good on the left side, but I am good now'

TORONTO — Seeing Luis Severino sprawled on the Rogers Centre's turf in right field during the Blue Jays' batting practice Saturday made more than one Yankee nervous.

Struck in the upper back by a line drive hit by Luke Maile while playing catch, Severino went down and instantly was surrounded by teammates. Eventually, the staff ace — and the favorite to start the AL wild-card game Oct.

3 — got to his feet and resumed throwing. He was visited by trainer Steve Donohue and later walked toward the Yankees dugout with the trainer.

"It got me good on the left side, but I am good now," Severino said above the roar of the Yankees' celebration Saturday, when they clinched a playoff spot with a 5-1 win over the Blue Jays at Rogers Centre.

"I was a little nervous, but Sevy seems to be fine," said manager Joe Girardi, who also got anxious when he noticed Jacoby Ellsbury holding his hand after getting caught attempting to steal second base in the seventh inning.

Ellsbury remained in the game and finished it. Severino was on the 2015 Yankees team that got to the wild-card game and lost 3-0 to the Astros but didn't pitch.

This time, he is expected to start the wild-card game if not needed to keep the Yankees' flickering AL East title hopes alive.

"This year I got a chance to participate in the wild card," said Severino, who went from competing for a rotation spot in spring training to rotation ace.

Though Severino is a big favorite to start the wild-card game Sonny Gray's ability to keep a team in a game makes him a likely second choice if needed.

Coming off two straight losses the right-hander allowed a run and four hits in six innings of Saturday' win. Gray has given up two earned runs or fewer in eight of his 10 starts since coming from the A's on July 31.

He is 4-6 in 10 games as a Yankee and 10-11 in 26 combined starts for the A's and Yankees.

At 86-68 the Yankees are 18 games over .500, which ties a season high. They have won eight of the past 10 and can win a seventh straight series with a victory over the Blue Jays on Sunday.a.

Aaron Judge didn't score and ended a streak of 12 straight games in which he touched home plate at least once.

That was the longest streak in the AL this season and longest by a Yankee since Johnny Damon scored in 12 straight games in 2006.

Despite having security guards at each entrance to the visiting clubhouse who scan the media's credentials, a man with no media affiliation entered the Yankees' clubhouse following Friday night's Yankees loss to the Blue Jays at Rogers Centre.

He grabbed a helmet, three baseballs and a towel before being spotted by a clubhouse attendant who alerted Yankees team security.

Todd Frazier, who homered Saturday, and Tyler Wade assisted in the removal of the man who was charged with unlawful trespassing and possession of stolen property.

"It's unbelievable how that happened," Frazier said before Saturday's game. "If he wanted to hurt somebody, the bats are right there.

He went up and down the whole clubhouse pretending he was a reporter, and they said he was in the dugout. No telling what could happen.".

According to Girardi, it was the second time this season somebody slipped by security on the road and got into the Yankees' clubhouse. Girardi said it happened in Houston, but the two people actually got lost.

It shouldn't happen, but it has happened before," Girardi said. "You get a little concerned. Our people handled it well and you move on. Someone needs to pay more attention.".

Adam Warren threw a 25-pitch bullpen session at Rogers Centre on Saturday and experienced no discomfort in his lower back area.

I will do a [simulated] game on Tuesday and get ready to go," said Warren, who is on the disabled list because of spasms in his lower back.

Warren plans to rejoin the bullpen sometime before the regular season ends next Sunday. Aaron Hicks got five at-bats Saturday in a simulated game in Tampa.

"We are just making sure he gets comfortable with his at-bats, making sure he gets left-handed and right-handed," Girardi said of the switch-hitting Hicks, who is on the DL with a strained left oblique.

"We have him scheduled to play Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and maybe Thursday down there, and that would be fine.".

The Blue Jays-Yankees next Saturday afternoon has been picked by FOX for a national telecast and has moved from a 4:05 start to a 1:05 beginning.

For more infomation >> Severino scare: 'It got me good on the left side, but I am good now' - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

【Guns Girl】It hurts! But! It's Fun!! Sin·Mal Juvenile's MAD cv Sumire Uesaka - Duration: 1:15.

Mihoyo you idiot!

Hey... Am ı cute?

You though ı would say that?! Ahahaha!

You're stupid! But I'm not a demon tho!

Trashes should stay in their trashhole and DIE for good!

The death, you said?

You're right! I am God of Death!

Ahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Do you wanna play with me?

Do you love me?

Do you love me?

Can you give me more LOVE?!

Do you wanna be broken together with Sin?

It hurts... But so much FUN!

It feels good!

It feels good!

Hah! I almost die laughing!

This is the best!

You bastard! Just remember this!!!

Damn it! Damn it!

Go to hell you sh*tty people!

You will suffer my sin!

I will definitely pay you back!

The game has just begun~

For more infomation >> 【Guns Girl】It hurts! But! It's Fun!! Sin·Mal Juvenile's MAD cv Sumire Uesaka - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

I Play Pokemon Go but it's Minecraft instead of Pokemon (totally bad) - Duration: 1:12.

You are now about to witness the strength of kids knowledge

i'm CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

I play MINECRAFT everyday

I play MINECRAFT

I play MINECRAFT everyday

I play MINECRAFT

When I wake up,

I'm grabbing my phone

Ear rape incoming!

MINE DIAMONDS

I wanna play MINECRAFT

All day long, all day long

I play MINECRAFT everyday

I play MINECRAFT

I play MINECRAFT everyday

I play MINECRAFT

~~Very bad guitar playing~~

I play MINECRAFT everyday

I play MINECRAFT

Yay Misha's cancerous song is over!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét