The lost city of the ancient Tayrona Indian civilization. Bigger and more important than Machu Piucchu. Hidden in the Colombian jungle.
You can get there only by helicopter, or a few days after the march through the wild dżuglę.
Special jeeps were taken us deep into the jungle and began ...
In previous episode....
It's 5 in the morning.
We came up with that one day, without sleeping longer want to leave jungle.
Instead, we want to keep pushing two days one day.
To the place where the cars will pick up us.
We'll see how it is, is 5 in the morning, we go.
It is 6 am
Filming village, which has already passed
It is Wiwa Indian village
About 15 families live here.
O, mule.
As soon as I'll show you the coca plantation village.
Before each village is the plantation.
It already coca bushes.
These shrubs are all coca bushes.
They are, of course, chew, do not do cocaine.
Although we do not know how to check their ...
The Indians have a permit from the government, because of the tradition.
At every village a plantation.
Women occupy the plucking
But already dry and grind may only men.
Such fresh leaves as if you ate it right away diarrhea.
They should be dried and ground with something.
As I bought.
When you hit a truck transport,
It creates traffic jam.
As normally on the road ...
They are taking the goods as the truck goes by, it slowly.
Already a long time so we're going.
We went route one day,
Now we're going to route the next day
We walked for three days, and the two go out.
Beautiful, huh? It's beautiful.
I've never been more hot spot.
It's hard to breathe, it's so humid and hot.
We should do it because we started at 5 in the morning,
It is about 10, and we'll go the route of the next day.
Still confident of 5 hours.
I am not surprised that Pablo Escobar said that he does not ever leave here.
It's very hard
Look, I'll show you something
Miss Wet T-Shirt.
It was in Ciudad Perdida, brought here ...
Look.
The Indian, who agreed with me that it's beautiful.
I told him that beautifully, and he said yes.
Of course, in their own language ...
And so I wander, sometimes transportation pass me.
Oh, the next transport.
The Indian, who had just pass me was from the tribe of Koga.
It is more normal tribe, because the latter is fucked.
I've never been in a hotter place.
And they have hats, scarves, jackets ...
It is for them winter.
This Indian is a cog, they know how to speak Spanish.
They have similar calendar as we have.
A second Wiwa tribe, does not speak Spanish,
They don't leave the forest and does not like white people.
Colombian soldiers there, one is smoking ...
And here they stand too.
Two soldiers.
I hope that we reach, I broke tendon below the knee.
The soldiers are armed with automatic weapons long, it is still Teran activities of communist guerrillas. The grounds of the civil war.
Where?
To the camp.
They wanted to tell us something, but I do not know what ...
I went to the toilet, and English - Dutch duo recorded this video on my camera ;-)
I broke a muscle below the knee.
I can not move his leg.
So they look my shoes.
Zara don't product trekking shoes ;-)
These are the shoes after Ciudad Perdida.
Broken muscle...
We thank all of our team ...
And this, which is not found, and two of the best guides. We will never forget you ...
For more infomation >> sombrevivendo a mais um fim do mundo kkkkk - Duration: 6:03. 
For more infomation >> [HD] Íntegra do ABTV 2ª Edição de 23/09/2017 - TV Asa Branca - Duration: 15:42. 
For more infomation >> EUA fazem demonstração de força contra Coreia do Norte - Duration: 3:24.
For more infomation >> mistérios a morte do e apresentador. pílulas mágicas custaram fortuna e vida de Marcelo Rezende - Duration: 4:48. 
For more infomation >> Projeto: Mapeamento Colaborativo do Lixo - Duration: 5:01. 
For more infomation >> Jak wyjechać do Kanady - kierowca ciężarówki - Nudziarze W Trasie #9 - Duration: 41:19.
For more infomation >> [Bart Baker 한글 자막] Look What You Made Me Do - 바트 베이커 - Duration: 3:52.
For more infomation >> Os Melhores memes DA 10/10 do MUNDO DO SAM 3 - Duration: 8:20. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét