Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily car Sep 22 2017

Like Share Video and Subcribe Channle Help Me

For more infomation >> How To Draw For Kids ? "children learn car painting " Trẻ Em Học Vẽ Ô Tô - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Help send local students to Camp KEEP by getting your car washed - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Help send local students to Camp KEEP by getting your car washed - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Man fleeing Durham wreck slams into second car, killing self and leaving woman in critical condition - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Man fleeing Durham wreck slams into second car, killing self and leaving woman in critical condition - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Excavator | Truck | Cranes | Bridge for cars | Car for kids videos - Duration: 8:59.

For more infomation >> Excavator | Truck | Cranes | Bridge for cars | Car for kids videos - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Cyclist injured after colliding with a car in downtown Austin - Duration: 0:13.

For more infomation >> Cyclist injured after colliding with a car in downtown Austin - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

Police: NKY woman left baby in hot car - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Police: NKY woman left baby in hot car - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Possible Car Alarm Episode 9 - Tia Hardy - Duration: 18:52.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

Daddy's brought up window nachos. Okay if I borrow the car thing sorry Kimmy. I have to drive Jim and Tim to soccer practice

Unless you want to

Horn oh now I see the ding your boyfriend

Look it squirts bubbles to pop on you can riding stop

Bunny will be jealous mm-hmm

sticker shock

Tim have you seen how much still right the bubble horn the bubble horn, I think I can help

There it is your new car wow I don't believe it. You're giving me your car

Very first car they don't make them like this anymore

Not after the recall it means a lot to keep her in the family

My mother wanted me to be an orthodontist. That was her dream

From UK actually it hasn't I'm gone

Out green, I respect my clean lady's appetite for destruction seriously, dude. I did your lady

Vintage vehicle my man hmm, but what about the recall yeah?

We're not talking so much about that minding here between weird and wrong on all levels once I get a fix on their location

I'll let you know in the meantime you can work on your Picabo whoo

Sure out this is a note weave zone out

Okay, but what's the catch you just have to give us ride so not going to happen

I'll get it running on my own now go shoe

It it. Just gets worse Wow I wasn't even helping how did this happen?

fine who sure

What this contract in exchange for our services you'll I know give you rides

Wherever you want paid six subparagraph 3 loading is

well

Congratulations. It's a car

Dual quad transverse rotary design with gyro stabilization

Which is tweed for missing kicks now. Let's go go go where?

We've been to the mall the movies the candy caves can we just go home

How long does it take to eat burnt pizza if you let us go in I'll show you

Go Wade someone checked it to the Space Center's mainframe and downloaded information on something called the Kepler Kepler

That's the project my dad's working on if there ever was a break-in. I could know about it

exactly

Charger you tell me skip seriously

Need a landing solution you still have that hair gel I gave you last year, yeah

It's no fun of you help

Cutting down on wind resistant

Okay, here's the deal. I may have to drive you to school

But that doesn't mean I have to be seen with you so stay down show time

What's hot be oh you have a car ke begged borrowed or stolen you wish this isn't so it's a babysitter car

The only ride you're going to need will be to the hospital

The Kepler specs are pretty impressive of course saw how you use it. It's so good Rob seriously

I think maybe I can get on board with this

Disguise NACO stop, mmm. No time. We've got to find mullet head before he puts the pedal to the metal

The supercharge the engines nobody blows our doors off this is personal

And check it

Surat

Slq please hey, you're supposed to be chewing gum gum

Seriously, it pulls together your whole you know

skies

There just watch

Great Kimmy gets a car and now she's everywhere like bacteria

Okay one for the tweet

Watch it. She gaining shotgun babe. Don't get to criticize it dude

The Kepler looking good nice speed sweet paint job

Slow down Kimmie cub and pick up some milk on your way home

Okay, thanks

Okay even if I do catch them

There's a panel on the outside of the Keppler remove it to get to the cutoff

so I just have to jump onto a speeding Rockets ready, but I

Had nothing to do with this Ron there Mac. No rings

How are you doing?

Caused massive damage, so it's all my list of things you do before I crept our accessory

Um guys tell me you put a grappler beam into this thing. We're waiting on parts to come in

You got to do something with your luck seriously shut it I

Got to admit the sloth may not be perfect, but it came through in the end, so what's car monkey. Oh, you'll see

What's hot be got your car fixed ah I am so done

Wow shake a pill how'd you score a table yah? Well you know KP Wade? Yeah? He jacked the reservation line for me

Oh, so sweet

Might I recommend the Nuggets few chicken or the griddled fromage

Hello Wow kids eat free run not the coupons again. Don't mesh I

Know brown and what's closer to honor for red or blue Ron. This is ludicrous

I know I mean you think a swank joint like this could spring for a real box of crayons

They think a prison cell can hold dr. Drakken ah

Why at this very moment the entire criminal underworld is deciding boo you you you were the?

Genius you impudent. That's some kind of a teleportation time machine allowing you to rescue yourself

But no no attendant there would be two of you and the inherited possibility

Yeah, are you gonna take me with you right? Yeah, I booked at my stuff

Not to seem ungrateful

Jr.. But why did you break me out of prison? Well my father's birthday is coming up hold it right. There's like

I don't do except for the part. Where we got caught and arrested Junior more celery sticks and

some of that fizzy Oringer beverage coming papi fizzy beverage oh

I know that look it says bad date work at kleban Anna should be brilliant having you here

And it might get wrong the right idea. Uh, I don't know him

Employee discount I'm in

Well duh why else do you pull that line?

Go aid hey Kim get this last night somebody busted she go out and Drakon nope I'm trying to get a fix

I'll keep you posted

Well, I'd better get to work oh

Yeah, that reminds me KP. Can I borrow 5 bucks? Why'd I need cash you have coupons?

I'll see you after work. Okay. Don't work. You rkp. Good job. Good job

Monique baby on is something only I could find one

Do not get me started on the spinning tops of doom the blowback is murder on my hairs. Oh

Me the high-speed pursuit. Yes, kiddo alright first we find a target

It sounds better if it was I don't know something valuable it features alas the exact copy of the tome of treachery

deco Ron read the sign

No food pickled or otherwise

Pickle prejudice. This is still discrimination

What up Wade got a lead on she go she's in San Francisco I

Don't remember seeing this many cars on the map do see your space forget the space wait here

Great how did you know you're predictable really am I then predict this?

You know it's weird we haven't seen a single cable car mmm. Oh finally. There's one

Jim tip oh we thought you said could you add aquatic capability oh, I can see how they make that mistake

Recently discovered

Pre-incan idle not bad worth some dinero to everyone went white on pop newsdesk

They're hiring people to feed the Lions isn't that dangerous say pee it's the zoo

Are you sure you didn't just mess this up

Junior I know your dad owns an island, but there's no way he has a desk big enough for that

Did not look this large on the Internet shego your makeup actually works

Give up jr.. There is no way a llama can outrun a car

Any luck on the job front well after what happened at the zoo, I'm starting to feel bruised. I was gonna say discouraged

Yeah, I give up

That's my last job ever is that too much to ask me there has to be some place

We can go that she won't beat us to maybe there is

What if we demanded an enormous amount of money for the safe return of the five richest people?

My father and his part

but these are the five richest people but per Porter the frozen snacking or

Endure the software's our while up and only the first lady of daytime television if it's perfect

I

Will make up demands known for job opportunities press 2 to demand an enormous amount of you are demanding I

Am not cleaning that up, what's the situate plenty check this?

Billion dollars a piece will do just fine you have any idea how long I've wanted to meet him

He's my idol. I read his book three times

You read a book without it being assigned Lama boys not good

But we've got to get to the seniors island there has to be someone we can hitch a ride with I have a solution

Who came through in a pinch I still hate that kook I

Can't believe it

10k P his first job selling popcorn balls. I have an old wagon

Jimmy we've been expecting you we haven't

Downie you would be Junior

Yeah rescue us from watch junior kidnapped you all lose his own father

Hi, Junior. Is this true well

Well done junior and be proud of you much, and it still is

Oh somebody owes me my billion

Anyone

I like to reward people who save my life, and I like to be rewarded standing. You are the type of go-getter

I need on the Smarty Martine welcome aboard I

Won't let you down sir well Rufus, let's meet our coworkers

Wow Shay expensive this time no coupons tonight Garcon we'll take the grown-up menu

For more infomation >> Kim Possible Car Alarm Episode 9 - Tia Hardy - Duration: 18:52.

-------------------------------------------

Police Cars Learning Video For Kids Toddlers Police Department Chase Superhero Fun Rhymes S2E22 - Duration: 8:12.

"We are the Finger Family!"

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish,swish. swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish,swish, all through the town!

The people on the bus go chat, chat, chat. chat, chat, chat, chat, chat, chat.

The people on the bus go chat, chat, chat. all through the town!

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. beep, beep beep, beep, beep, beep.

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. all through the town!

The babies on the bus go waah, waah waah! waah, waah waah! waah, waah waah!

The babies on the bus go waah, waah waah! all through the town!

The mommies on the bus go shh, shh, shh! shh, shh, shh! shh, shh, shh!

The mommies on the bus go shh, shh, shh! all through the town!

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

Poor Humpty Dumpty he is always falling down

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

For more infomation >> Police Cars Learning Video For Kids Toddlers Police Department Chase Superhero Fun Rhymes S2E22 - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

#Tiemoue Bakayoko involved in car crash on way home from Chelsea training - Duration: 2:48.

Tiemoue Bakayoko involved in car crash on way home from Chelsea training

Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko is recovering after being involved in a minor car accident outside the clubs Cobham training ground.

The France midfielder, 23, is understood to have just left the complex when the accident occurred around 3.

30pm at Blundell Lane.

Bakayoko is understood to have received only minor injuries according to club sources.

Suggestions that he was involved in a head-on collision have been dismissed by the Blues.

Bakayokos car on the side of the road.

The midfielder was forced to abandon his car.

Bakayoko in action against Arsenal.

Bakoyoko did not hit another car.

Bakayokos car, however, is understood to have left the road.

It is understood the midfielder, signed from Monaco for £40m during the summer, is still in line to be part of Antonio Contes squad for this weekends Premier League game against Stoke.

The car hit a number of trees.

The windscreen was smashed.

Bakayoko at Wembley.

Bakayoko has six appearances since joining Premier League champions Chelsea.

He scored his first goal for the club in the 6-0 win over Qarabag earlier this month.

For more infomation >> #Tiemoue Bakayoko involved in car crash on way home from Chelsea training - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Man On Bicycle Breaking Into Dania Beach Cars - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Man On Bicycle Breaking Into Dania Beach Cars - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Cruz Ramirez Lighting Mcqueen Car 3D and Watercolor for Kids Children - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Cruz Ramirez Lighting Mcqueen Car 3D and Watercolor for Kids Children - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Arrests made after string of car break-ins - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Arrests made after string of car break-ins - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Priceless wedding dress stolen with couple's car - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Priceless wedding dress stolen with couple's car - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Man tried to pull woman to car, Palm Beach Co. Sheriff's Office says - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Man tried to pull woman to car, Palm Beach Co. Sheriff's Office says - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

PD: Woman left baby in 105-degree car - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> PD: Woman left baby in 105-degree car - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

UAB partners with Zipcar to offer car-sharing program - Duration: 1:06.

zip cars is a new car sharing initiative that we're starting here on campus it's

a program where students who have cars or who do not have cars can rent cars by

the hour by the half day or by the full day to help them get around town quick

to the mall quick to the grocery store gotta run a couple of errands in the

city we're excited to see how the two cars the Ford Focus that we have right

here and also the Toyota Corolla that's gonna be located at Blazer Hall and

they're for all students faculty and staff there's a fifteen dollar fee that

fifteen dollars includes their membership gas and insurance for the car

once they start using the car they go online to reserve it they reserve it

they walk up to the car they tap the windshield with their zip card these are

the keys to their car they unlock the car they start driving I want to

encourage everyone to go online and sign up it's open to UAB students faculty

staff and the public can also sign up we're really excited to be another

alternative transportation for any student faculty and staff and any

community member in the city of Birmingham

For more infomation >> UAB partners with Zipcar to offer car-sharing program - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Tips for Used Car Buyers in Australia | Auto Expert John Cadogan - Duration: 13:38.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Tips for Used Car Buyers in Australia | Auto Expert John Cadogan - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN COLORS with Car Toys for Kids | Mcqueen Car & Giant Melon | Johny Johny Yes Papa Song for Kids - Duration: 4:28.

LEARN COLORS with Car Toys for Kids! Please Subscribe Car Story For More Best Video Kids

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét