Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily channel Sep 22 2017

One of the most useful tools of the Cobalt System,

is the ability to create a topographical view known as a Channel Layout.

Channel Layouts can be used anywhere you see a channel view, so

if we look at the Live tab, normally we're looking at this high density channel view

where you see a lot of intensity information for a lot of channels,

but another option for looking at this information is more graphical.

So this is a Channel Layout view and the show file we're looking at right now is the demo Theater show file,

which is available in all installations of Cobalt.

It has a lot of examples if you wanna play along or

you can look at these examples later on

when you want to work on learning how to do Channel Layouts.

This is the first Channel Layout in this show file, and this is just an example of a topographical view

of the lighting plan for this particular show

with some batons drawn in and some fixtures shown in icons.

There's additional information here like the house lights, which looks like a little house,

and a special or a fog machine that's on channel 24 that just looks like a block

and then a regular channel box with a capture camera.

The rest of the rig is shown in icons that indicate somewhat what type of light

is being used, whether it's a wash light or an ellipsoidal, whether it's a moving light, wash or spot,

that sort of thing.

You can choose what kind of icon you want to use with your fixtures from the list that's

included in the editor, I'll show you in a moment.

You can also draw batons, like you see here, just as simple lines

or you can draw boxes or circles as well.

This one's a little boring, all the lights are the same color,

the batons aren't very interesting, there's not much text here to show me

too much information,

however, even without all of that I can choose

either by clicking or by tapping to select lights

then bring up intensity information, you can see that that light then shows a bit of a beam,

and an intensity value so that the channel number is shown in the center of the fixture.

If the light has color mixing, you get a color blob

which indicates what the mixing channels are doing at that moment.

In addition to simply touching a single light, I could use a mouse or my finger and drag a box.

You'll notice that when I included channel 11 it got de-selected and everybody else got selected,

so it inverts the selection based on how you drag that box.

Now I have control over just those lights.

If I drag another box on other lights and don't include any of those originals, it adds them in,

so now I have bigger group selected and so on and so forth.

De-select my lights, I can click on a line or a box

and it will select lights that are on that baton,

so now I have just control over that electric.

If you wanna get fancier, you can change your layouts using color.

The way to change formats in live is to simply type the number of the format,

so [2], and hit the [Format] key

and that will change you from one format to the next.

So here's a Channel Layout, which is the exact same layout

except now all of the icons have different outline and fill colors set.

This helps you to get a sense of

which lights are moving lights, which ones are conventionals, perhaps which ones are

conventionals of a certain type,

or to give you a hint about what gel you might have placed in each of those fixtures.

All the rules about selection apply, even when you use colors like this.

Sometimes, you don't necessarily want a topographical view that looks like your light plot.

Sometimes, you want a more magic sheet-like layout

[3] [Format]

So here's an example on that show file of the layout that is more

logically set up rather than actually graphically like your light plot.

And in here you can see some additional objects that are available in a Channel Layout.

So you can still see fixture icons as we had before.

Once you set an icon for a fixture it sticks to that channel, so anytime you use it from that point on,

it's still gonna be the same shape.

Other things you can draw here are boxes, you can see the text that's been applied to a box,

and you can see group selects in some of these boxes, focus palettes, color palettes,

beam palettes and so on.

These are all things you can activate by touching them on a touch screen or clicking them with a mouse.

So let's look at how we actually draw this.

And the way that's done is in the {Browser} under {Channels}

{Settings and Tools}, there's the {Channel Layout List}.

And the Channel Layout List is simply a list of all of the layouts in your show file

and when you want to add a new one, you type a number for it.

I'll type [11] to keep it away from the default ones, or the demo ones here rather,

and hit [Insert].

It's going to ask you whether or not you want to make a completely empty worksheet to start with

or if you want to just automatically include all of the patched channels or

your current selected channels from the show file.

We'll start with empty 'cause I'm gonna show you all of the editing options that you have.

So there's number 11.

You don't have to insert the next available. Right?

I could have chosen number 9. I didn't, I chose number 11,

that's because I can use the numbers of these Channel Layouts

logically in my head in order to apply them quickly to channel views.

We'll give it a name so that we can see that name when we choose it,

helps keep things straight.

And then I'll go back and I'll hit [Modify]

on the number of the Channel Layout, and that will open up a Channel Layout Editor.

(give ourselves a little more room)

You get a grid which indicates the center of the view.

It's good to sort of start at the center and work your way out.

If you start way up here in the corner,

then it's most likely that you're starting in a space that's not generally shown in a tab by default.

You might have to go seeking your data.

So keep in mind that the center of this grid is really the center of the tab

and set your information based on that.

You could make massive Channel Layouts

and then have to pan around them in order to find information

or you can make smaller Channel Layouts, more specific,

like just the set mounts, or just the over stage, or just the front of house.

And then in your Channel Layout List you could choose this auto selectable option,

and as you select channels from the keypad or from group selects

that correspond to a specific Channel Layout,

your Live view would then automatically switch to that layout for you

as you select those channels.

So that's a way to make these Channel Layouts a little bit more manageable is to keep them

reasonably tight to the size of the tabs that you have available.

One of the ways you can insert information here is to simply select channels as you would Live.

So, [11] [CHAN] [14] [THRU], and then hit the [INSERT] key,

and you can see that four tiny little wash lights showed up on my screen.

I'll drag them down to the middle just for demo purposes,

and zoom in a bit so we can see them.

The symbol, in this case, they've taken from the Channel Database.

I could actually change the symbol myself using this drop down menu.

And these are all of the icons that we have available in this system.

And we'll leave them as moving head wash for now.

I have four virtual encoders on the screen.

Stretch Horizontal, Stretch Vertical, Size, and Rotate.

These four encoders can be clicked and dragged with a mouse,

or they correspond to four physical encoders if you're working with console hardware.

Size: makes the icons bigger or smaller.

We'll make them big.

Stretch Horizontal:

Stretches them along an axis, along the line that they're on.

If they were stacked vertically, the Stretch Vertical

encoder would spread them up and down as opposed to left right.

Rotate is a fun one.

So I can rotate them as if they are on a single bar by just using the encoder by itself.

Or if I hold the [ALT] key & use that encoder I can rotate those lights on their own axes

until I'm happy.

So those are all the options you can do to an icon for light.

You can see that we show it as if it's on at Full so that you know the full extent of its size.

So for sizing and placement you get an idea of how big they're possibly going to be

when they're being used.

Another way to Insert lights is to use this drop down menu here.

So I click on that icon and make that box active

and now I can choose what type of information I wish to Insert.

So I can pick Groups, for example.

I can type the number of the first one I want to Insert.

I did number 1, could be number whatever.

And now when I click I'm gonna keep Inserting Group Select boxes groups,

until I run out of which in this show file is Group 9.

And I get a little message that reminds me that that's the last object of that Type in this show file.

I could continue to Insert more of these Group boxes

and they would fill then as I make groups in the future.

You can also use this to draw lines, boxes, and circles.

So I'll draw you a box.

And then I can place icons within this box.

I can give the box itself its own background and fill colors

to make it less in your face, if that's what you're after.

And then I can actually apply text to this box.

So I could use this to group things together.

For example, Front Of House or something, your choice based on your show.

And when I've got my text on there I can change the size of my text using this encoder.

So you can scale it so that it's appropriate to the size of the box you're drawing.

But let's go back to cursor,

and now I'm gonna show you the Align Wizard.

So this is a bit slapdash, the way I've inserted these.

So I'm gonna select four of those boxes and I'm going to {Align} them.

So now I can choose how I want to Align those four lights, those four select boxes,

whatever I want to do.

I can Align their positioning information.

So equal horizontal spacing for example, just to do a little clean up.

But I can also do things like Align the rotation of the icons,

Align their size, Align their colors.

And this is a way just to work with editing within the Magic Sheet as you go along.

Once I hit {OK} I cleaned these guys up nicely.

I can do the same thing again now for the top row.

And it just makes everything a lot more tidy.

And then as an example, now that I've got an array of things

I could spread them out more,

I can spread them out or tighten them up vertically as well using the encoders.

So this works for any of the types of objects,

icons, or select buttons that you might place into a magic sheet.

Another thing you can do with lights, I mentioned colors, so we select these icons.

You can see I have outline and fill options here. I can say

I'd rather these have an orange outline and a

black fill, for example, and now my icons look like that.

Another way to Insert lights.

We'll clean that up and I'll show you another way, is to use the {Wizard}.

And here you can see I can choose to Insert an Array of objects or in a Circular pattern.

So remember that group example.

I could say I want [5] by [5] of {Groups} starting at Group 1, sure, why not?

And hit {Execute}.

And now you can see that it Inserts for me a nice square block of buttons.

And now from this point forward if I continue to record groups in this show file

the text for those groups would simply appear on each of those buttons as that content became available.

This is a way that you can create customized button screens for yourself if you wish.

If you want to have your Groups and your Palettes

arranged in your way as opposed to arranging our way in the Direct Selects,

a Channel Layout would be the way to go.

Another option in that Wizard is Circle.

So I could say I want to insert [4] Channels, for example.

{Channels}, starting at Channel [11].

And then I can choose if it's gonna Insert in this Circle in the

clockwise or counterclockwise direction.

I could use a Channel Selection if I've already got one if I'm doing specific stuff

and hit {Execute}.

And now you can see that my lights instead of being inserted in a straight line

are inserted in a circular pattern

in a specific direction and that's determined by my settings in the Wizard.

I also have {Copy} and {Paste} buttons.

So here I have a selection of lights.

I can say {Copy}, and then {Paste}.

And when I {Paste}, I'm asked for offset information and for mirroring information.

So depending on what your intention is with doing the {Copy} and {Paste} action,

I could say I want the same circle but I want a different grouping of lights, for example.

I could say I want that different grouping of lights

and I want them to be mirrored onto the other side of stage,

and then I could choose which of the axes I want to mirror on.

Make your choices appropriately, hit {OK},

and you can see here I've chosen four completely different types of lights,

but they are in the same relationship to each other

as the first four.

Let's just change those colors to make them a little easier to look at.

And then one last thing I can do inside my Channel Layout Editor is I can actually

change the values of lights.

So if I select this light and I don't want it to be Channel 11, I want it to be Channel 1,

for example, I can type [1] [MODIFY]

and it changes that icon to correspond to that different Channel.

I can also do this for multiple selections.

So I select multiples using shift.

And I say [1] [MODIFY]

and you can see that I get to change those appropriately.

So these are the editing tools within our Channel Layout Editor.

I've used a mouse because, in this case,

it really is helpful to be able to click and drag using a mouse,

so I do recommend that.

And then what it ends up looking like in the end is totally up to you.

I've shown you some of the editing tools

and I think you'll have fun time

developing your own Channel Layouts for your own shows.

For more infomation >> 6.1 Create and use a channel layout - Duration: 15:39.

-------------------------------------------

Get YouTube Custom URL for Your Channel - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> Get YouTube Custom URL for Your Channel - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Honest Truth. My channel is dying - Duration: 9:44.

hey everyone welcome back to my channel welcome

if you are new make sure you hit the red subscribe button also please give this

video a big thumbs up because it really helps also sharing my videos on social

media also helps I also have created a photography book a couple months ago and

purchase it in the link below it create some Runningbear bookmarks you can also

purchase that it's on my Ebay account which is also in the link below so in

today's video I want to talk about my channel

I've been getting a lot of comments that I don't have any videos that I my

channel is really small my channel is not growing and there's just been so

much of that negativity on my channel that I just wanted to address so the

first thing I want to talk about is that I literally have three jobs well scripts

that I actually have two jobs plus YouTube which makes it my third job plus

I am going to school full-time so I do not have all the time in the world to be

creating fun amazing educational YouTube videos for my channel that's why my

channel is quote/unquote not growing now the videos I have made in the past they

were okay but I keep deleting most of my videos because I do not like them I'm

created most of them because I'm rushed I am I was super busy and I didn't have

time to make good video so I just created a bunch of crap and I've just

slowly been deleting those videos so that is another reason why my channel is

not growing which honestly I don't mind because I'm not making YouTube right now

my full-time job I'm not getting paid because there is no YouTube money I'm

not a big-time youtuber so my videos are monetized but I'm not physically making

the money I'm making chump change online but not physical the second reason why I

have slowly stopped making videos is because I got a lot of hate I've been

getting a ton of hate on my youtube channel I get

or hate then positivity on my channel I get more hate comments and it's really

just like struck a nerve I get subscribers that don't comment I get

thumbs up but I mostly get more negativity comments so I've been

deleting those I've been blocking those people but at the same time it's just

been getting to me honestly it's all that negativity he's just been getting

to me and then so I've just been slowly off the grid of making fun YouTube

videos because I'm just all that hate just has been getting to me but I'm

slowly starting to get back in the YouTube mindset of they are just

negative spammers they are just negative hateful people who hate their life so

I'm just slowly starting to get more motivated as you guys can know lately I

have been making more videos and I'm sorry to my subscribers who have been

subscribed to me for the for a while now I've also been losing a ton of YouTube

subscribers because I don't make really good content anymore because I've been

super busy and I've just been laying all that stupid negativity get me also the

third reason why I have slowed down and not spent all my time on YouTube was

because I got burnt out! I kept making videos after videos after videos

putting so much energy so much time so much of my physical money into

these videos and then so finally I just started getting all that hate and I was

working three to two jobs full-time and I just got burnt out I just didn't

want to do YouTube anymore in my mindset every time I would create a video I

would just be like I don't really like this video I don't really want to

do it so then I would just end the video delete the content and yes that's when

I'd honestly started making those food than he was because I got so busy their is

actually a really good youtuber on her channel name it's right here it's Brooke

TV you guys should definitely check her out she makes videos about Turner

syndrome about burnout she does Bible like Christian videos she makes all

kinds of videos she also blogs and I'm just giving her channel a shout out

because her content also has helped me and I think it's it's it helped me and

might help you guys so her link to her channel will also be

in the description below so check her channel out in the future I promise I'm

going to make better YouTube videos and be more consistent I'm gonna try and not

work so much I'm only gonna try and work at least one physical job and then do my

youtube channel because for my youtube I am also publishing books I'm do I'm

selling merchandise I want to sell more merchandise in the future because I do

want to make YouTube my full-time job I want to stop working for these companies

and these people that I hate these jobs but I need these

jobs to survive so I just want to give a quick shout-out to all of my subscribers

and views that have subscribed and unsubscribed and checked on my channel

i just want to say im sorry I'm not come out with amazing videos that my

content has just been crappy my editing skills have just been blah and I promise

in the future my videos will get better I also am in

the process of working on my next book I want to do another photography book but

of San Francisco I also am planning on selling more merchandise I want to be a

complete entrepreneur I want to have all my business online I want to make all my

money online I want to work for myself and do amazing fun YouTube videos sell

merchandise hopefully in the future have a fashion line that would be amazing

because as you guys know I am going to school at the QC STYLE ACADEMY! It's

online and I'm working towards my fashion styling certificate because I

would love to have my own fashion empire my own fashion job my own company I want

to be the next Rachel Zoe. Rachel Zoe is very inspiring and I just think working

for yourself is really really good and you don't have to worry about getting

fired you don't have to worry about working with these ahole companies and

these jobs that you hate I want to be my own boss this is why I love YouTube

because I get to create so much fun videos I get to do what I want when I

want have to schedule it it's a lot of fun so

I encourage anyone in the future to become a youtuber find your niche nitch

niche nitch? I want to be a educational youtuber I want it to be fun I

wanted to be a place where you come it's gonna be full of laughter and

positivity that's what I want for my youtube channel a place where you can

come and have a great laugh and learn something

remember to hit this subscribe button give this video a thumbs up comment

below and share my videos on social media let's get my youtube channel

poppin let's get it going viral okay also remember all of my social media my

facebook my Twitter my Instagram is all in the links below if you want to follow

me with my personal life then definitely check out Twitter and Instagram

okay everyone remember to buy my book and I will see you guys later bye

For more infomation >> Honest Truth. My channel is dying - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

Oaken for Polianna`s green channel - Duration: 0:13.

Are you sick?

I've got a cold remedy

And I have invented it!

For more infomation >> Oaken for Polianna`s green channel - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

Plus One Channel Modifier! - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Plus One Channel Modifier! - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Archaeologists Find Mysterious Remains in Medieval Grave on Channel Island - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Archaeologists Find Mysterious Remains in Medieval Grave on Channel Island - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Channel updates !! :D - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Channel updates !! :D - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Channel 24 Bangladesh Latest News 22 September 2017 Today News Update Tv News Bd All Bangla - Duration: 18:14.

Channel 24 Bangladesh Latest News 22 September 2017 Today News Update Tv News Bd All Bangla

For more infomation >> Channel 24 Bangladesh Latest News 22 September 2017 Today News Update Tv News Bd All Bangla - Duration: 18:14.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:09.

Hello, don't be spooked, this is an automatically playing channel trailer.

I've been uploading gaming content here for a long time.

As scary as it may sound, the channel is probably older than some of the younger YouTube users

- which is not supposed to imply the content here is really good.

I would maybe go as far as to call it tolerable.

I upload some things periodically, some less so.

Standard let's plays, more edited commentaries, shorts, opinions on gaming related things,

heavily themed and scripted series, "experiments" documenting me failing at writing code and

some really weird crap.

Look around I guess - if you find something you like, consider subscribing so you can

be notified of new uploads.

Comment, look up my Twitter or join my Discord server if you want to connect a bit more,

I suppose.

If you're really into it, you can even check the side collaborative channel, Vodvill,

to which I occassionally contribute.

There's links in the description.

For more infomation >> Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

monster truck dan and the dan team in HHMT's scary island in this Halloween video by Kids Channel - Duration: 3:39.

Monster_Truck_Dan_Monster_Island_Scary_Monster truck

grab your survival kit everyone we are leaving for Monster Island today

join us on a trip to monster Island ready for a monstrous holiday if you're

brave and strong you'll last the trip but if you're weak you'll scream and run

away join us on a trip to monster Island

where the beats of Terror hunt you down if you're brave and strong

you'll last the trip but if you're slow you'll probably be never found careful

where you step it could be a monsters mouth people look at every step that you

take the creepy little monsters can camouflage they can creep up inside your

partner's brain and Levy screaming shouting sabotage join us on a trip to

monster island where the peace of temper hunt you down if you're brave and strong

you'll last the trip but if you're slow you'll probably be never found you

survived this long your friends are all already gone

join us on a trip to monster Island ready for a monstrous holiday if you're

brave and strong you'll last the trip but if you're weak you'll scream and run

away join us on a trip to monster Island

where the beasts of temper hunt you down if you're brave and strong you'll last

the trip but if you're slow you'll probably be never found

the secrets of Monster Island are safe because no one ever comes back

For more infomation >> monster truck dan and the dan team in HHMT's scary island in this Halloween video by Kids Channel - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের সারাদেশের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ২২ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৭ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 14:26.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের সারাদেশের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ২২ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৭ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 14:26.

-------------------------------------------

little red car and the scary flying sharks in a Halloween special video by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:49.

Little red car_Scary flying Shark.

Did you see the scary flying sharks

As

I was walking through the park suddenly

I heard my dog bark bark a shadow shaped just like a trout snapped my dog into its mouth

Scary sharks are flying to night shining bright shining bright scary

sharks are flying to night, and they are gone a bite I

Ran and ran as fast as I could from the park into the woods the sharks followed me into the trees

Biting them to clear its path scary sharks are flying to night

Shining bright shining bright scary sharks are flying to night, and they are gone a pice

There was a clear bring up ahead it looked just like the ocean bed

I saw so many floating sharks

Their mouths are full of blood and red and scary sharks are flying to night

Shining bright shining bright scary sharks are flying to night, and they are gone of bikes

For more infomation >> little red car and the scary flying sharks in a Halloween special video by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Jimmy Kimmel blasts Trump, Cassidy in round 3 of health care battle|K CHANNEL - Duration: 3:39.

Jimmy Kimmel blasts Trump, Cassidy in round 3 of health care battle

Jimmy Kimmel tripled down on his condemnation of the latest GOP-led effort to repeal and replace Obamacare during his monologue Thursday night, unloading scathing criticisms of President Trump and Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy, a co-author of the Graham-Cassidy bill.

For Donald Trump, this isnt about the Graham-Cassidy bill, Kimmel said.

Its about Obamacare, which he hates, because Obamas name is on it.

He likes to have his name on things: buildings, vodka, you name it.

At this point he would sign anything if it meant getting rid of Obamacare.

Hed sign copies of the Quran at the Barnes and Noble in Fallujah if it meant he could get rid of Obamacare..

Kimmel added, I guarantee [Trump] doesnt know anything about this Graham-Cassidy bill.

He doesnt know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid; he barely knows the difference between Melania and Ivanka..

Kimmel has been hammering the Graham-Cassidy bill — which would enact deep cuts to Medicaid and likely cause millions of Americans to lose health coverage — this week, and Cassidy responded by saying the late-night host does not understand the proposed legislation.

On Thursday, Kimmel said of Cassidy, Some people tell me I should give him the benefit of the doubt, and you know what, I do give him the benefit of the doubt: I doubt all the benefits he claims are part of the new health care bill.

Kimmel went on to say that Cassidy, who is a doctor and helped found a community clinic in Baton Rouge, has done admirable work in the past.

Hes done good things, I just want him to keep doing good things, Kimmel said.

This plan is not a good thing.

His supporters say, Well hes a doctor and youre not, what do you know? To them I say, all of these very reputable associations — American Diabetes Association, American Medical Association, American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, the list goes on and on — all of these groups populated by doctors say this health care bill is bad, theyre against it.

We havent seen this many people come forward to speak out against a bill since Cosby..

For more infomation >> Jimmy Kimmel blasts Trump, Cassidy in round 3 of health care battle|K CHANNEL - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Does 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Have A Post-Credits Scene? |K CHANNEL - Duration: 10:38.

Does 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Have A Post-Credits Scene? The Spy Movie Knows How To Hold Your Attention

When Kingsman: The Secret Service came out in 2015, director Mark Vaughn held back on the possibility of a sequel, saying in a Red Carpet News interview that hed wait and see what audience reaction was to the spy movie before deciding.

But in the same breath, he said, Theres so many things we havent had fun with in the spy genre yet. Kingsman: The Secret Service was a surprise hi, and with Kingsman: The Golden Circle set to hit theaters Sept.

22, the questions already arisen— will there be a third Kingsman movie? And if so, is there a Kingsman 2 post-credits scene that gives any hint whats coming up? The first Kingsman didnt have a typical post-credit stinger, nothing that suggested a follow-up or teased a sequel.

Instead, after a flashier end sequence, the film set up a mid-credit scene that had Eggsys family story come full-circle.

He had successfully saved the world and earned his pinstripes as an official Kingsman, and so hes returned to the pub seen at the start of the movie, where he invites his mom to live with him and get away from her thug boyfriend Dean.

When Dean confronts Eggsy, he locks the doors and quotes his mentor Harry, saying Manners maketh man.

Mirroring Harrys earlier fight, Eggsy slams a glass into Dean with the crook of his umbrella, knocking him out cold.

Are we gonna stand here all day, or are we gonna fight? Eggsy asks, and boom, back to the credits with the rest of the fight implied.

While The Golden Circle doubles down on its predecessors celebrity cameos, big action setpieces, and outrageous sex scenes, post-credits is where it falls short of the original.

Theres absolutely nothing after the film, mid-, post- or otherwise, but credits and credits alone.

Does that mean theres no future Kingsman films planned? On the contrary.

In an interview with Variety, Vaughn said he and co-writer Jane Goldman had ideas for a third Kingsman in mind while penning the second installment.

And while The Golden Circle, like The Secret Service, is a complete and enjoyable story on its own, in an interview with Deadline Vaughn made no secret of his ambition to direct a trilogy, saying, I pray to God, I have fingers crossed right now, I am clutching onto a piece of wood that the film is a hit.

Because there are a lot of Easter eggs and ideas that we've already put into [The Golden Circle]. He also mentioned thinking of The Golden Circle as the franchises The Empire Strikes Back, with the audience left with characters at the brink of an entirely new adventure.

And considering the ending of The Golden Circle has Eggsy starting on his most intense mission yet, there are so many different directions the series could go.

Though theyre based on a comic of the same name, the Kingsman films havent hewed too closely to the original story.

The first comic and film follow a relatively similar storyline with minor tweaks and changes, but the sequels differ wildly.

The Golden Circle has Eggsy setting off to stop girly druglord Poppy from holding the world hostage, with the help of some American friends.

Comic sequel The Red Diamond, on the other hand, skews even more British than the first, with Eggsy struggling to balance his posh new manners with his old life.

Will the third film take a cue from the comic sequel? For now Vaughn and company are keeping fairly tight-lipped about details, but one things for sure — you dont have to stick around after The Golden Circle to get your fill of over-the-top action.

When Kingsman: The Secret Service came out in 2015, director Mark Vaughn held back on the possibility of a sequel, saying in a Red Carpet News interview that hed wait and see what audience reaction was to the spy movie before deciding.

But in the same breath, he said, Theres so many things we havent had fun with in the spy genre yet. Kingsman: The Secret Service was a surprise hi, and with Kingsman: The Golden Circle set to hit theaters Sept.

22, the questions already arisen— will there be a third Kingsman movie? And if so, is there a Kingsman 2 post-credits scene that gives any hint whats coming up?.

The first Kingsman didnt have a typical post-credit stinger, nothing that suggested a follow-up or teased a sequel.

Instead, after a flashier end sequence, the film set up a mid-credit scene that had Eggsys family story come full-circle.

He had successfully saved the world and earned his pinstripes as an official Kingsman, and so hes returned to the pub seen at the start of the movie, where he invites his mom to live with him and get away from her thug boyfriend Dean.

When Dean confronts Eggsy, he locks the doors and quotes his mentor Harry, saying Manners maketh man.

Mirroring Harrys earlier fight, Eggsy slams a glass into Dean with the crook of his umbrella, knocking him out cold.

Are we gonna stand here all day, or are we gonna fight? Eggsy asks, and boom, back to the credits with the rest of the fight implied.

While The Golden Circle doubles down on its predecessors celebrity cameos, big action setpieces, and outrageous sex scenes, post-credits is where it falls short of the original.

Theres absolutely nothing after the film, mid-, post- or otherwise, but credits and credits alone.

Does that mean theres no future Kingsman films planned? On the contrary.

In an interview with Variety, Vaughn said he and co-writer Jane Goldman had ideas for a third Kingsman in mind while penning the second installment.

And while The Golden Circle, like The Secret Service, is a complete and enjoyable story on its own, in an interview with Deadline Vaughn made no secret of his ambition to direct a trilogy, saying, I pray to God, I have fingers crossed right now, I am clutching onto a piece of wood that the film is a hit.

Because there are a lot of Easter eggs and ideas that we've already put into [The Golden Circle]. He also mentioned thinking of The Golden Circle as the franchises The Empire Strikes Back, with the audience left with characters at the brink of an entirely new adventure.

And considering the ending of The Golden Circle has Eggsy starting on his most intense mission yet, there are so many different directions the series could go.

Though theyre based on a comic of the same name, the Kingsman films havent hewed too closely to the original story.

The first comic and film follow a relatively similar storyline with minor tweaks and changes, but the sequels differ wildly.

The Golden Circle has Eggsy setting off to stop girly druglord Poppy from holding the world hostage, with the help of some American friends.

Comic sequel The Red Diamond, on the other hand, skews even more British than the first, with Eggsy struggling to balance his posh new manners with his old life.

Will the third film take a cue from the comic sequel? For now Vaughn and company are keeping fairly tight-lipped about details, but one things for sure — you dont have to stick around after The Golden Circle to get your fill of over-the-top action.

For more infomation >> Does 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Have A Post-Credits Scene? |K CHANNEL - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

'Titanic' Is Leaving Netflix In October & It Feels Way, Way Too Soon|K CHANNEL - Duration: 6:40.

'Titanic' Is Leaving Netflix In October & It Feels Way, Way Too Soon

Netflix may be the king when it comes to featuring your favorite shows, but the streaming platform should totally go ahead and add heartbreaker to its résumé — because thats exactly what it is to Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet fans.

As of Oct.

1, Titanic is leaving Netflix, and seeing the 1997 classic just arrived on the platform July 1, its departure feels way too soon.

However, this isnt the first time Netflix has played this seemingly cruel joke on those obsessed with Jack and Roses epic love story.

As it turns out, Titanic has made a few appearances on Netflix, only to leave a few months later.

It happened in 2013, as well as 2015.

Reasons why Titanic keeps playing pop goes the weasel with the streaming giant arent publicly known, but a contractual agreement between Netflix and Twentieth Century Fox isnt necessarily a farfetched explanation, especially when you consider other Fox programs leaving the platform, like Bobs Burgers and Malcolm in the Middle.

Developing hypothetical reasons as to why Titanic doesnt live long on Netflix is a total waste of time, though.

And instead, fans should spend the next week or so rewatching the box-office hit.

Oh, and no need to shed a tear about its departure, either.

Because when following Titanics pattern with Netflix over the years, everyone can take solace knowing that the James Cameron classic will likely be making its way back to Netflix sooner or later.

Giphy.

Sure, Titanic isnt the most accurate when it comes to depicting real-life tragedy, but this $2.187 billion box-office smash still has the makings of a marathon-worthy flick.

For starters, who can deny the handsomeness of DiCaprios baby face? The legendary actor is enough of a reason to rewatch the film over and over.

But in case someone needs more convincing, Winslet also delivers a performance thatll give any viewer chills.

Also, according to Winslet, her playing opposite the actor turned activist helped to prepare her for her role in the upcoming film The Mountain Between Us, according to an interview with Elle.

And by the looks of the previews, the Hany Abu-Assad thriller is bound to pull at your heartstrings — as Winslets performance in Titanic did, as well.

Also, one would totally be remiss not to mention the impact Céline Dions My Heart Will Go On had on both fans of the film and the Billboard charts.

Dions 1997 chart-topper was so dynamic that the artist was invited to perform the track at the 2017 Billboard Awards in honor of Titanics 20 year anniversary.

The singers performance brought many in the audience, as well as those watching from home, to tears.

Talk about being able to retain cultural relevance.

CelineDionVEVO on YouTube.

That same cultural relevance is just why people are not happy about the decision to pull the classic film from the streaming service.

Titanic should be a staple in the Netflix lineup, and not having it as such takes away from the watching-until-your-hearts-content experience.

Titanic is one of those films that you watch when youre in need of a good cry.

Its one of those films hopeless romantics watch when they need another love story fix.

And it can also serve as a form of comfort for those 90s babies who want to retain a piece of their childhood.

Never underestimate the power of a good comfort-watch.

Especially when world news is oh-so depressing.

i just screamed NO really loudly bc titanic is leaving netflix in october i do not approve — spooky taylor (@newrulessabrina) September 21, 2017.

Titanic is leaving Netflix??? pic.

twitter. com/iijStVtm4H — ST☆RLIGHT_S☆M.

For more infomation >> 'Titanic' Is Leaving Netflix In October & It Feels Way, Way Too Soon|K CHANNEL - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

How Cher stays fabulous at 71 years old|K CHANNEL - Duration: 3:23.

How Cher stays fabulous at 71 years old

At 71, the legendary star is still in great shape and says she stays that way with the help of daily planks, which she can do for three to five minutes.

She also has a surprising skin care routine for someone so famous.

I have a friend, her name is Dr.

Barbara Sturm, and she makes an eye cream and face wash that I love, Cher said.

I love Jan Marini products too.

I also have Proactiv products that I love..

When it comes to style and fashion, the singer enjoys seeing that the younger generation, including Kim Kardashian West, have adopted her trademark straight, with a part down the middle hairstyle that she used to sport.

Her own at-home look these days includes sweat pants and her hair in a bun, she said.

Chers only fashion rule is simple: Be who you are.

When Sonny [Bono] and I first started, we were wearing clothes that no one was wearing and that got us into trouble, she said.

People thought we were freaks.

Theres a penalty when youre the first to try something different..

As for her favorite look, Cher said shed have to go with one of the most buzzed about -- her sheer, middriff-baring Bob Mackie creation at the 1986 Academy Awards.

It was just crazy, but I was so in love with it.

It was this huge black feather Mohawk, she said.

I mean I love that outfit so much.

It was so beautiful.

If you saw that outfit in person it was just amazing..

For more infomation >> How Cher stays fabulous at 71 years old|K CHANNEL - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Linkin Park pays tribute to Chester Bennington in emotional video|K CHANNEL - Duration: 2:59.

Linkin Park pays tribute to Chester Bennington in emotional video

Shinoda told radio station KROQ it will be super super hard.

we havent gone out together in public, we havent played..

I thought it over, and I know for some of the guys in the band, getting onstage is more scary than for other guys in the band, he said.

But I will say for all of us, its definitely the thing we want to do..

The concert will feature other guest artists, but the line-up has not been announced yet.

Linkin Parks Joe Hahn directed the music video along with and longtime band videographer, Mark Fiore.

Hahn said in a statement that working on and watching the video has been incredibly difficult.

I feel that by doing it, we not only faced some of our biggest fears, but it enabled us to use our talents to bring some light to people who need it, he said.

As we move forward to the Hollywood Bowl show and beyond, I think about the people who connect with the band, outside and inside our circle.

This video is a gesture of good will to the people who want that connection..

The bands members will contribute their fees from the concert to Music For Reliefs One More Light Fund in memory of Bennington.

The music video, which was released Monday, quickly went viral, racking up almost 3 million views on You Tube in less than 24 hours.

In memorial events, art, videos, and images, fans all over the world have gravitated towards this song as their declaration of love and support for the band and the memory of our dear friend, Chester, Shinoda said.

We are so very grateful and cant wait to see you again..

For more infomation >> Linkin Park pays tribute to Chester Bennington in emotional video|K CHANNEL - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Jimmy Kimmel: Senator Bill Cassidy 'lied' about health care bill|K CHANNEL - Duration: 4:24.

Jimmy Kimmel: Senator Bill Cassidy 'lied' about health care bill

Jimmy Kimmel railed against a new Republican plan to repeal and replace Obamacare, this time calling one senator a liar for claiming that he supported a health care bill that guaranteed coverage for all families.

The senator, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, has been saying that any type of health care plan had to pass what he called the Jimmy Kimmel test.

But in his monologue on Tuesday, Kimmel said that Cassidy wasnt very honest, pointing to the legislation that Cassidy co-authored with Sen.

Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.

I dont know what happened to Bill Cassidy, Kimmel said.

But when he was on this publicity tour, he listed his demands for a health-care bill very clearly.

These were his words.

He said he wants coverage for all, no discrimination based on preexisting conditions, lower premiums for middle-class families and no lifetime caps.

Guess what? The new bill does none of those things..

Earlier this year, Kimmel talked about the wrenching experience of seeing his son go through open heart surgery, and he talked of the importance of lower and middle class families having such coverage in the event of such an emergency.

After seeing the monologue and using the term Jimmy Kimmel test, Cassidy appeared on his show.

But Kimmel said that Cassidy just lied right to my face when he was on the show, noting that he had said that his plan would not allow insurance companies to impose annual or lifetime caps on coverage.

On Tuesday, Kimmel said that this new bill actually does pass the Jimmy Kimmel test, but a different Jimmy Kimmel test.

With this one, your child with a preexisting condition will get the care he needs — if, and only if, his father is Jimmy Kimmel.

Otherwise, you might be screwed..

He called for Cassidy to stop using his name cause I dont want my name on it.

Then he addressed Cassidy directly.

Theres a new Jimmy Kimmel test for you, its called the lie detector test.

Youre welcome to stop by the studio and take it anytime, he said.

Kimmel then posted his monologue on Twitter with the number for the Capitol Hill switchboard.

Cassidy, for his part, denied Kimmels claim Wednesday, telling MSNBCs Morning Joe that his bill absolutely would pass the so-called Jimmy Kimmel test.

Under our bill, the coverage has to be adequate and affordable, he said.

For more infomation >> Jimmy Kimmel: Senator Bill Cassidy 'lied' about health care bill|K CHANNEL - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian are expecting a baby|K CHANNEL - Duration: 1:03.

Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian are expecting a baby

Parsekian is an anti-bullying activist and the director of the 2011 documentary Finding Kind about girl-on-girl violence.

The expecting mother posted her own announcement on Instagram that featured a sonogram image of the baby.

Oh hi, she wrote in the caption of the photo, which also included toddler pics of herself and Paul.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét