Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily TV Sep 22 2017

They just don't taste like they used to...

How unfortunate that from all those good old things...

nothing would remain...

For more infomation >> Sonic Forces - Hungarian TV Spot - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

TJ Aparecida | "Arquivo A" Especial Haiti, hoje às 21h30, na TV Aparecida! - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> TJ Aparecida | "Arquivo A" Especial Haiti, hoje às 21h30, na TV Aparecida! - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Realtalk Video​ |A-Bros Tv - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Realtalk Video​ |A-Bros Tv - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Ascolti Tv 21 settembre: brutte notizie per Paolo Bonolis - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Ascolti Tv 21 settembre: brutte notizie per Paolo Bonolis - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Fast with Square – TV Commercial 2017 - Duration: 0:31.

Let's make this fast.

Square lets you accept all major credit cards

fast like this,

fast like this,

or really fast like this.

It's always the same fee across the board,

for every swipe,

dip,

or tap,

with no surprise fees.

Deposits come fast.

Like, as soon as the-next-business-day fast.

And you can see when your money is in your account

so you know you just got paid fast.

Your first card reader is free—

it couldn't be any simpler.

Get started free, and fast, at square.com—and start selling faster with Square.

For more infomation >> Fast with Square – TV Commercial 2017 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

WBZ-TV News Update For September 22, 2017 - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> WBZ-TV News Update For September 22, 2017 - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

OÖVP.tv Die Oberösterreich-News vom 22.9.2017 - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> OÖVP.tv Die Oberösterreich-News vom 22.9.2017 - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ascolti tv: Chi ha incastrato Peter Pan è un mezzo fiasco, Pivetti batte Bonolis - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Ascolti tv: Chi ha incastrato Peter Pan è un mezzo fiasco, Pivetti batte Bonolis - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Jhoomar Traditional Punjabi Folk Song Punjabi Poetry Raunak The Band USP TV - Duration: 9:33.

Aa...

Aa...

Uchiyan lammiyan taaliyan

Heth bhedan da vaarha

Bhedan dabb khadabbiyan

Vich shatrashah hai kaala

Vich shatrashah hai kaala...

Tere hath mahi ve ganna

Tere hath mahi ve ganna

Shora ve raavi valarheya

Shora ve raavi valarheya, shora ve raavi valarheya

Sanu chhad ke kade na javein, chhad ke kade na javein

Shora ve raavi valarheya

Shora ve raavi valarheya, shora ve raavi valarheya

Tu lagiyan torh nibhavein, tu lagiyan torh nibhavein

Shora ve raavi valarheya

Shora ve raavi valarheya, shora ve raavi valarheya

Teri jutti jhoomraan paiyan, jutti jhoomraan paiyan

Shora ve raavi valarheya

Shora ve raavi valarheya, shora ve raavi valarheya

Kaale khamb ne kavan de, kaale khamb ne kavan de

Ni aaja bala nahaun chaliye

Thande pani dareyavan de

Ni aaja bala nahaun chaliye

Thande pani dareyavan de

Tusi vaan vatende ho, tusi vaan vatende ho

O aeine vi nai sohne malko, jinna maan karende ho

Aeine vi nai sohne malko, jinna maan karende ho

Kanda lageya ni meri addi ch kaleer da

Kanda lageya ni meri addi ch kaleer da

Kehdi gallon ruseya ae...

Kehdi gallon ruseya ae Ranjha ve Heer da

Kanda lageya ni meri addi ch kaleer da

Kanda lageya ni meri addi ch kaleer da

Ni main pani bharendiya pattno

Ni main pani bharendiya pattno

Bhaede naen na rehnde takkno

Allah jaane te yaar na jaane

Maenda dhol javaniyan maane

Allah jaane te yaar na jaane

Maenda dhol javaniyan maane

Ni main pani bharendiya chitt da

Maenda dhol musafir nitt da

Allah jaane te yaar na jaane

Maenda dhol javaniyan maane

Allah jaane te yaar na jaane

Maenda dhol javaniyan maane

Baazaar jazaare jaiiye

Jind hove ta yaari laiye

Ve vadd bakre da seena ae

Jitthe maenda dhol vasda, utthe Makka te Madina ae

Jitthe maenda dhol vasda, utthe Makka te Madina ae

Shalla mera jee ve dhola

Haan.., shalla mera jee ve dhola

Do baddal anaran de

Milna te mil bano, din aaye ne baharan de

Milna te mil bano, din aaye ne baharan de

Shalla mera jee ve dhola

Shalla mera jee ve dhola

Multano aai hoi ae

Gori-gori tohn utte kali ganni pai hoi ae

Gori-gori tohn utte kali ganni pai hoi ae

Larh gaye naen averhe ve, larh gaye naen averhe

Ranjhe majiyan charaiyan, Ranjhe majiyan charaiyan

Dholi lae gaye ne khede ve, larh gaye naen averhe

Eh hai pyar da jhagrah

Eh hai pyar da jhagrah

Allah paak naberhe ve, larh gaye naen averhe

Noorpure na jaayin mere dholna, ve dholna

Noorpure na jaayin mere dholna

Kothe tappe tandoor mere dholna

Gin gin lavan puur mere dholna

Kahavan vala duur mere dholna

Ve dholna assan naiyo bolna

Assan naiyo bolna

Assan naiyo bolna...

For more infomation >> Jhoomar Traditional Punjabi Folk Song Punjabi Poetry Raunak The Band USP TV - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

How Zayn Malik Has Benefited From Opening Up About Anxiety | Splash TV - Duration: 1:21.

Zayn Malik might suffer from anxiety, but his openness about the disorder is helping

him cope in social situations.

According to Us Magazine, Zayn has a game plan.

He tells the magazine, "Just being straight up.

Just being honest about everything, explaining what it is that makes you feel uncomfortable,

what it is that you're cool with…

And making sure that all of that is in order and everyone's got a clear understanding

of what that is."

The solo artist and former One Direction member has been candid about a variety of his issues,

and now it seems like he's doing better than ever, especially with his relationship

with supermodel Gigi Hadid.

He tells Us Magazine that his openness has only benefited himself and others, saying,

"The crazy thing for me was, the thing people that I didn't expect to speak to me about

that spoke to me about it, random people, like older people…

They were like 'I really respect you speaking about that, it takes a lot of strength and

confidence in yourself to just be like, 'this is what it is, this is how it was, this is

how I'm feeling.'"

Zayn got his start with One Direction, but his new direction is definitely paying off.

For more infomation >> How Zayn Malik Has Benefited From Opening Up About Anxiety | Splash TV - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

It's The Clown From 'IT' | TMZ TV - Duration: 2:08.

I LOVE THIS.

I LOVE IT.

I WENT CRAZY FOR IT.

AWESOME MAN.

ANNOUNCER: HEY, THERE, WHO IS

THAT HANDSOME GUY AT L.A.X.?

HE LOOKS KIND OF FAMILIAR.

OH, MY GOD, IT'S THE CLOWN

FROM "IT"!

GO AWAY YOU GORGEOUS LOOKING MAN

CLOUD PERSON!

WE DON'T WANT TO FLOAT DOWN

HERE!

BUT WE WILL FLOAT IN THOSE

ADORABLY CREEPING EYES!

BILL SKARSGARD.

REALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY.

27 YEARS OLD.

HE'S LIKE A STUD.

I'M PENNYWISE THE CLOWN.

ANNOUNCER: STUD!

AND PEOPLE ARE SUPER

HORRIFIED BY THIS MOVIE RIGHT

NOW.

ANNOUNCER: BUT NOT BY BILL.

HEY, WHAT IS THAT?

HAS THIS KIND OF CHANGED THE

WAY WOMEN LOOK AT YOU?

I THINK PEOPLE ARE REALLY

SHOCKED THERE WAS A CONTRAST TO

ME AS A PERSON AND THE

CHARACTER.

HARVEY: DO PEOPLE KNOW HE'S THE

CLOWN?

I HAD NO IDEA.

ONCE YOU SEE IT, YOU CAN'T

UNSEE IT.

ANNOUNCER: NOT ACCORDING TO

BILL, WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE

BROTHER OF HOTTIE ALEXANDER

SKARSGARD.

THIS HAS HE'S STILL GETTING HIS

BALLOON ANIMAL BLOWN UP ON A

REGULAR BASIS.

I HAVE MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE'S

STILL WITH ME SO THAT'S ALL

GOOD.

ANNOUNCER: HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND.

WHY ARE ALL OF THE KILLER CLOWNS

EITHER TAKEN OR GAY THESE DAYS,

HUH?

HARVEY: I THINK THIS GUY IS

PARTICULARLY GOOD LOOKING.

THEN AGAIN TED BUNDY WAS GOOD

LOOKING.

TED BUNDY WAS GOOD LOOKING

FOR A SERIAL KILLER.

HARVEY: TED BUNDY WAS MAYBE A 9

FOR SERIAL KILLER, 7 FOR NOT.

YOU GET TWO BONUS POINTS FOR

BEING A SERIAL KILLER?

HARVEY: IT'S NOT BONUS POINTS.

IT'S LIKE LAW SCHOOL.

THERE ARE CERTAIN PEOPLE IN LAW

SCHOOL THAT GET A HIGHER NUMBER

THAN THE GENERAL POPULATION.

YEAH, I USED TO BE AN EIGHT.

HARVEY: DUDE, YOU WERE NEVER AN

EIGHT.

I WANT YOU TO HONEST.

WHAT WERE YOU AT YALE?

A PEDOPHILE!

ANNOUNCER: SO THANKS FOR NOT

BITING OUR ARMS OFF, BILL!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MAN.

For more infomation >> It's The Clown From 'IT' | TMZ TV - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH: Woman Waves Machete Outside of Kardashians' Los Angles Boutique | CaCao TV - Duration: 4:24.

WATCH: Woman Waves Machete Outside of Kardashians' Los Angles Boutique

A woman reportedly walked into the Kardashian family's boutique in West Hollywood and held the cashier at gunpoint Thursday. Some time after doing so, the suspect returned to the store with a machete and threatened those outside the store.

Nobody was hurt during the incident, which hasn't been described by police as a robbery. Authorities say that the incident was reported at around 11 a.m. local time at the DASH store located at 8420 Melrose Avenue. .

Law enforcement told TMZ that the female suspect walked into the store and "ranted" about Cuba by saying phrases such as "Free Cuba" and, "Stay away from Cuba" while pointing a revolver at a store employee.

"The woman then started knocking stuff off the counter and pointed the revolver again at the cashier and then just left the store," the TMZ report says, but things didn't end there.

Once news of the incident was reported, news photographers arrived on scene and recorded the same woman returning to the store some time later. She was armed with a machete and allegedly threatened reporters who gathered outside the store.

The unidentified woman was wearing a bandanna and appeared to have a Prisoner of War/Missing in Action T-shirt on underneath a sweater that had numerous skulls. Witnesses say the woman shouted, "Don't mess with the Castro family" as she waved the weapon.

Nobody was hurt after the ordeal, and the suspect stuck the knife into the DASH door after threatening them and fleeing the scene. Watch the woman waving the knife below:.

Police are looking through surveillance tapes and have launched a full investigation, but the woman hasn't yet been caught. Law enforcement told TMZ that witnesses saw the woman get into a taxi and leave, and they're still on the hunt for her.

DASH was founded in 2006 by Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian with its first location being in Calabasas, California. It was later relocated to West Hollywood in 2012, where Thursday's incident took place.

The boutique is often featured on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, with Kim sayingthe initial plan for the reality show was to focus more on the store to drive business.

The Kardashians opened a second store in Miami Beach, Florida in 2009, and a third one was opened in SoHo in Manhattan in 2010, though that closed in December 2016.

The woman's motive isn't known, though the Kardashians did travel to Cuba in 2016 while recording their reality show. Their appearance didn't please many Cubans, with Florida Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen accusing the family of portraying the wrong image of the country.

"Playing a role in making Cuba a fun, no-worries destination is nothing but a cruel trick on the Cuban people," Ros-Lehtinen said to the Los Angeles Times.

"The Kardashians are taking lots of selfies in Havana, but are they taking stock of the reality on the streets they walk on?".

In a recap of the episode on the show, Jezebel wrote that the Kardashians portrayed "every stereotype in Cuba" with the visit.

For more infomation >> WATCH: Woman Waves Machete Outside of Kardashians' Los Angles Boutique | CaCao TV - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Alien Warning Message Live on TV Planet X Nibiru will Destroy Everything on 23th September 2017 - Duration: 44:23.

For more infomation >> Alien Warning Message Live on TV Planet X Nibiru will Destroy Everything on 23th September 2017 - Duration: 44:23.

-------------------------------------------

രക്ഷിതാക്കൾ തീർച്ചയായും കാണുക -Parenting Malayalam-Good Parents - Duration: 4:13.

Parenting

Mlayalam Prenting

Health Tips Malayalam

Malayalam Motivation

For more infomation >> രക്ഷിതാക്കൾ തീർച്ചയായും കാണുക -Parenting Malayalam-Good Parents - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

[HD] Íntegra do ABTV 2ª Edição de 21/09/2017 - TV Asa Branca - Duration: 20:53.

For more infomation >> [HD] Íntegra do ABTV 2ª Edição de 21/09/2017 - TV Asa Branca - Duration: 20:53.

-------------------------------------------

노바독스의 부스러기TV 9회 '앨런 VS 윤킴 오버워치 내기' (ENG Sub) - Duration: 2:21.

One peaceful weekend

Producer(Yellow) : Hey

Alan and Yoon Kim get a match

of OVERWATCH soldier 76

You bet what?

Three grand(for NOVADOX studio)?

Three thousand bux?

Alan(Red) : Honestly I didn't play the soldier 76 a lot

I don't have enough confidence

Hey Yoon Kim

From my point, you're gonna beat him

Go bet

I think you're going to win

Yoon Kim(Pink) : Still I have the most time to play FPS

Don't be afraid about that recorder

You can win

Do it

Now I understand

Do it

NO NO

This

is trying to mess up with someone's life

I won't do this

I think you'll win really

He is playing soldier 76 only

How about loser pay for the lunch

You wimp!

Bet

I'm actually scared to do this

Alan can bet his Tom Anderson($5400 for new product)

and you bet Fender Jazz 1973($2500 for used)

No way

Mine is a double price

What the hell are you saying?

I can sell it for $5000

Say what? Five grand? Vin(Green) : (LOL)

Search on the eBay

OK

You sell it and bring the money then doesn't matter

Yeah

Let's go

Let's go

That's neat

(LMAO)

Go

Yoon Kim vs Alan (5 kills to win)

Yoon Kim(Blue) vs Alan(Red)

0 - 1 Alan wins

Yoon Kim : klwrjtljlkjetlwjelk (First mental breakdown)

(I've got you in my sights)

0 - 2 Alan wins

kkkkkkkkk

1 - 2 Yoon Kim wins

wow

2 - 3 (DRAW)

2 - 4 Alan wins

M.E.N.T.A.L B.R.E.A.K.D.O.W.N

(I've got you in my sights)

There is a sad myth within Yoon Kim's bass guitar

See you next time

For more infomation >> 노바독스의 부스러기TV 9회 '앨런 VS 윤킴 오버워치 내기' (ENG Sub) - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

#PaxEx TV: A fly through of Air France's new Boeing 786-9 - Duration: 2:00.

hi there everybody this is Mary Kirby with runway girl network and I'm onboard

air france's second 787 delivery it is taking delivery from Boeing South

Carolina we're in Charleston right now we're going to fly to Paris not too

shabby and I'd like to show you the interior

but before we do a fly throughout the cabin

here's a quick word from our sponsor gogo do we deliver the best-performing

IFC technology to aircraft we focus on the plane first

our aircraft expertise lets us install fast and minimize touches keeping planes

in service where they belong and now our high bandwidth future ready global

solution 2ku is in flight new and better services for passengers greater

operational efficiency for our partners the 2ku era has begun Air France's

Boeing 787-9 aircraft is fitted from nose to tail

with seats from zodiac aerospace now the aircraft is configured nine abreast in

the back of the bus like most 787's flying today however it

has a pretty phenomenal Premium Economy product for those willing to spend just

a little bit more you're going to get a wider seat and you're going to get some

really nice seat pitch at 40 inches the business class section is the popular

cirrus seat from zodiac that's a full lie flat seat and full direct dial

access meanwhile the flushing action in the 787 lab is always a little bit of a

surprise

Oh

the world

For more infomation >> #PaxEx TV: A fly through of Air France's new Boeing 786-9 - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #183 (LOONA TV #183) - Duration: 0:53.

#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ/ODD EYE CIRCLE - Girl Front"

(Incheon International Airport, August 22, 2017)

This is airport!

It's our first time to move together with just three of us!

Also it's our first time to go abroad!

'Do you know that the place you're going is so far away from New York...?'

JinSoul: Ah...! Choerry: Cut!

It's first time to promote our unit!

So, we will do our best!!

Let's go!

Kim Lip, JinSoul: We're in the plane!

I'm on the palne!

KIm Lip: Hey, you have to take off shoes first before board a plane!

Choerry: But you don't take off shoes!

Ta-da!

This is really interesting! (Monitor)

Ta-da!

You have to plug your earphoen in here!

Ta-da!

I'm looking forward to in flight meals!

Ta-da!

Me too!

Ta-da!

I'm looking forward how long does it take to get there!

Well, take care, see you later~

See you!

(Let's go with fluttering heart!)

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #183 (LOONA TV #183) - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Skinny Girl In Transit Season 4 : Official Trailer - Duration: 2:07.

Hey!

Hello, Hi, uh...

I see you here a lot,

I'm Ayo by the way.

Calm down guys, I know this looks familiar, but, there's a difference.

Hi!

Mide

I see you've met my girl

Mummy... it's after 12am, why are you sleeping outside?

ah..

Wosi, so ti check e? (have you checked?)

Mummy e no dey! (Mummy its not there)

Wait... you thought he had proposed?

ah.. is it not about time?

Now watch this spiral into a Yoruba movie

<Prayers>

Is there a problem?

Yes, there is a problem!

I think sey na you she come see (I thought she left to see you)

Your own is to eat eat eat...

work work work,

kiss kiss kiss... all the time!

I'm Tiwa

I love you!

Dupe, mind your business!

Ki ni? (What is it?)

Gba! (Here!)

<laughter>

It has to be cars, that's a lot worse than...Mide!

Fabrice?

For more infomation >> Skinny Girl In Transit Season 4 : Official Trailer - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

TRAPPED!!! 100 days in Minecraft Ep.6 - Duration: 7:41.

In the last episode, Ten-ten's group were surprised...

When they encountered an enderman

Who took the diamond sword that was given by Onyok

So Ten-ten ordered Mr. Bones to catch the enderman

Will they get the sword back?

Come, let's go back to the story of Ten-ten...

He teleports again? You watch there, Mr. Bones

I'll chase from here

KFC, go down for now

Ah! He teleported again!

That's cheating!

How can I fight him if he always teleports?

Come Mr. Bones, let's run faster !

woof!

Huh?

Cool! He bit the eye of the monster

Good job KFC!

Let's attack him now Mr. Bones

Oh no!

Ouch! That hurts!

Too bad, we almost got him

Oh no. The black monster totally disappeared

He has taken away the sword given by Onyok

Uh. Bro, you know..

Before I go...

I'll give you one of my diamond swords

So the zombies won't bother you

Take care of it, okay?

That's the strongest sword in the game

And also..

If we ever see each other again

I hope you'll be wearing an armor like me

Wow!

Diamond sword!

Are you sure its really strong?

hahaha!

Yes. It's strong Bro!

So that's about it, Ten-ten

Goodbye now

Get stronger Bro, okay?

And I hope we'll meet again someday

#goodbye

Okay boy hashtag, I mean, Onyok. Hehehe

Thanks a lot!

I hope we'll meet again someday

Now what?

I'm sure Onyok will get mad when..

He finds out I lost the diamond sword

What bad luck

Well, I didn't know there will be a black monster

That can even teleport

Let's better go home

It's night already.

Good thing I have crafted a wooden sword

How strong is a wooden sword...

Compared to a diamond sword?

Hmm..

What if we test it out to that zombie?

Hmm, right!

How will I know its strength. If I don't test it, right?

Mr. Bones, KFC. Stay right here

I'll go out and test this sword to that zombie

Don't open the door okay?

So they can't come inside

Psst! Yohoo! Mr. zombie!

Im getting nervous

I'm not sure if this wooden sword is strong

Right. I can do this!

Believe it!

Here I go!

Whew!

I finally killed it

But...

I have to attack a few times before killing it

How about if there's two of them?

Or of there's three

Or four

I'm gonna be done for!

Huh?!

Oh no! I didn't notice

There are other zombies here too

Run for it!

It's time to go home!

Haah.. Haah..

Whew! That was close!

But look...

They can't do anything once your inside the house

What? You don't have guts?

You don't know how to come inside the house?

Nye, nye, ni-nye, nye!

Hahaha! Hihihi!

The wooden sword is useless!

I need to craft a diamond sword

Onyok said...

I need to mine in this game

And because its a diamond sword

It's most likely made of diamond

And the diamond...

We can dig it underground right?

Come Mr. Bones, KFC

Let's go mining!

Let's create a diamond sword!

So Ten-ten decided to mine a diamond

Will they find any diamond?

What kind of monsters will they find underground?

Will they be able to fight them using a wooden sword?

Tune-in again for the next episode...

here in "Trapped 100 days in Minecraft"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét