Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily do Sep 22 2017

(light piano music)

[Amalia Rioja] MPC is important to the Chicago region

because they can provide a blueprint

on how we can plan our city and surrounding area

in a way that not just makes economic sense,

but in a way that's equitable for everyone.

[Marsha Cruzan] The Metropolitan Planning Council has brought together

lots of diverse leaders.

The leaders together thoughtfully address

the current challenges.

[Tom Weisner] It's the regional facilitator

for making sure that this area has a bright future,

that we don't get consumed by complacency,

or selfishness,

that we are always talking to each other

and creating solutions for the future.

[Amalia Rioja] It's great to have MPC as thought leaders and experts

that can bring together all these different stakeholders

and be able to have an impact.

[Jahmal Cole] MPC is a powerful organization because

it's not just about research.

Chicago is one of the most segregated cities in the US.

Teenagers on the south and west side are not connected

to the same extent as teenagers

on the north side of Chicago.

They order their food every day

through three inch bullet proof glass windows.

Helicopters fly over their homes every night.

Had it not been for the MPC's report,

I wouldn't have had this ammo to say hey

that's segregation in action.

MPC has done a great job at studying issues

that are relevant and draw empathy out of people.

And that's why I support MPC.

[Debbie Liu] My involvement with MPC really started

with being involved in the Ping Tom Park Advisory Council.

MPC had led community discussions

for Our Great Rivers project.

We were working with MPC throughout the process

to really get enough community feedback.

MPC allowed them to have a space to be urban planners

of their own communities.

[Marsha Cruzan] Developing communities means investing in people

and their hopes and dreams for the future.

But it's also about showing people what's possible.

[Debbie Liu] I appreciate MPC for being intentional

about bringing the community together.

[Tom Weisner] MPC has been the leader in making sure

that we're aware of the issues,

but that we're also given the opportunity

to work together to create solutions.

[Jahmal Cole] Powerful leadership and people that actually care.

That's MPC.

For more infomation >> Metropolitan Planning Council: Who We Are & What We Do - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Police: 'Do Not Call 911' About Dead Body Halloween Decoration - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Police: 'Do Not Call 911' About Dead Body Halloween Decoration - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Namorada de Marcelo Rezende é despejada da casa do jornalista: 'Geraldo acolheu' - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Namorada de Marcelo Rezende é despejada da casa do jornalista: 'Geraldo acolheu' - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Question to German voters: do you approve? - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Question to German voters: do you approve? - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

River se prepara para enfrentar o time do Piauí - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> River se prepara para enfrentar o time do Piauí - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Why do men walk away from a woman they like - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Why do men walk away from a woman they like - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Sufoih's arms do a fly - Duration: 0:31.

AAAAAA I FORGOT TO PUT MY NAME IN THE CORNERRRRRRRRR SORRY

For more infomation >> Sufoih's arms do a fly - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Simon Sinek - What Great Leaders Actually DO (so inspiring!) - Duration: 8:08.

Simon Sinek: "A leader is someone who sees themself in service to some higher cause and

definitely to their people leadership is not about being in charge it's about

taking care of those in your charge the closest thing to leadership is being a

parent yes you have all the authority yes you have all the power but you're

responsible for the bringing up others around you helping them build their

confidence and see that they can achieve more than you so leadership is exactly

the same thing so what laters inspire you who your

favorite leaders so I mean I like all the big ones you know you're Gandhi's

and Martin Luther King's but there's there's a lot of the leaders that that I

turn to or look to for inspiration are not public and not well-known many of

them wear uniforms I'm become very close with some folks in the military I think

they're misunderstood very very often by by the general public and I met people

who I've cried with more than I've ever cried with anybody in a suit I've hugged

more often than I've ever hugged anybody in a suit and you know in in business we

have things called colleagues and co-workers but in the military they have

brothers and sisters and it's that that kind of intense relationship that I that

I love so much and learned so much about so you've learned a lot about leadership

over your time and you are a motivational speaker you speak to

inspirational well inspiration okay so is that just because a motivational

speaker since so 90s 84 is it yeah it's just like it's I didn't set out to be a

speaker I'm very very lucky that I have ideas that people request me to come

speak but it's it's very self helpy the whole but you know I think think of yeah

no not me for someone watching this what's something that they could do to

be a better person saying their workplace or in their life oh yeah so so

one of the things you can do is practice speaking last you know we're constantly

told you have to be a good listener but communication goes both ways you get to

speak and you get to listen yeah that would literally not work it would not

work wouldn't working a job well so Nelson

Mandela is universally regarded as one of the world's best leaders you know

different people are regarded differently depending on where you go

but Nelson Mandela is important because everyone thought he was great and he was

actually the son of a tribal chief and was asked by a journalist how did you

learn to be a great leader and he said when I was younger I remember going to

tribal meetings with my father and I remember two things one they always sat

in a circle and two my father was always the last to speak and if you think about

how we conduct meetings so often we walk in and say okay guys here's the problem

and here's what I think we should do but I'm interested in what you have to say

let's go around the room it's too late you've biased the room or people don't

feel heard and the strength that takes to not say anything and not even give

away what your ideas are and let people contribute not only do they feel heard

but you actually get the benefit of everything they they have to they have

to say so just practicing speaking last is is a big is a big one

now we've already heard in this in the show tonight that Millennials aren't

having enough sex which is terrifying and important but but is the future in

safe hands or Millennials a good hope I think every generations are good hope I

mean you know we never know what's going to happen they like every generation

prior to them have been molded by the events of their upbringing and there are

some significant important things that we have to remember is greatest

technology as it comes with a liability the thing that concerns me most about

the millennial generation is the addiction to technology we're all

addicted to technology but they grew up with the addiction and the statistics

are sort of alarming which is if you compare it to alcohol and dopamine is

the chemical that is released when we drink smoke or gamble that makes us

actually addicted to those things it's the same chemical that's released when

our phones go buzz or Bing when somebody discovers alcohol and starts drinking

prior to the age of 15 40% of them will become alcoholics if they just wait

until they're I think 19 the number drops down to something like 8% and so

if we're giving open access to an addictive device like a cell phone or

social media to kids under 15 the odds are incredibly high forty percent will

have an addiction later on in life and like all addiction it means they'll

struggle with human relationships they'll struggle dealing with stress and

this is what what scares me so much which we have age restrictions on

tobacco we have age restrictions on you know alcohol and gambling but we have no

age restrictions on social media or cell phones and yet it's just as dangerous so

I love Millennials for so many things they're so open to

others they're much more open than older generations to the sexuality or gender

identity of others they speak out when they when they don't when they work for

a company that doesn't offer them a sense of purpose or cause older

generations just suffer in silence and hate their jobs it's called having a job

it's about having a job that is part of it too yeah but and so I love them and

I'm hopeful for it but I am concerned about the addiction and their ability to

deal with stress as adults a disproportionately high number will

struggle you broke the internet recently when you said that Millennials suffer

from what you called failed parenting strategies have a look at this they were

told that they were special all the time they were told that they have anything

they want in life just because they want it some of them got into honors classes

not because they deserved it but because their parents complained and some of

them got a is not because they earned them but because the teachers didn't

want to deal with a parent's some kids got participation medals you got a medal

for coming in last Wow say some real support yeah for that now true or not

it's a brave man who goes around telling parents they're not doing a good job

that's a guy without kids yeah that's right

so where do you get off so the the funny thing is that most of that data comes

from parents themselves it's it's actually not sort of parenting experts

looking back at parents and saying you screwed up it's actually a lot of

parents now looking back at what they did in saying ooh maybe that no you know

so if you look at the data it's actually the parents themselves and a lot of the

things they tried parenting experts are also weighing and said it didn't work um

I've got to say I mean nightly suspicious of anyone who is

overwhelmingly positive all the time yeah and I'm just curious what do you

crap at yeah I'm bad at a lot of things I'm sort of a big baby I can't like like

for me to get my lucky continental no no no that's not something I would admit on

national no like for me to get my work done I

actually have a like this for when I write a book I shouldn't be saying this

on television either when I have to write a book I actually have a

babysitter that's what her title is she's my babysitter who comes over and

her entire job is to just sit in my apartment to make sure that I'm working

because I actually I have no discipline otherwise I'll just watch TV so you've

got a nanny I know she's babysitter so no not even at the level of nanny knows

like no she change you know that's that's remarkable because you say that

out loud is so it should be judged and the more you say it was like yes it's

that is exactly what I need in my life it I have to admit you know I it works

brilliantly it's just somebody who like cuz I'll just surf the internet

otherwise all day and when somebody goes are you working oh yes yes you know

we're working and having somebody there I work better so my most productive days

are when my babysitter's over now speaking of writing books your

latest book the the release in America and Taiwan I think yeah had a page that

smells of optimism one page yes what does optimism smell like it

I can't tell it's like what is it what you know was an unfamiliar with fear

yeah yeah I know what that smells like yeah it's like bananas I don't know I

can't describe it it's like how do you describe a Beethoven's Symphony it has

notes and those notes you can play chopsticks or you can play Beethoven's

Symphony and so the same thing goes in here there are notes of smell put

together in a way that is complicated and deep and wonderful and makes you

feel optimistic highly recommend it you could have a scent for the show yeah

some would say it already does

For more infomation >> Simon Sinek - What Great Leaders Actually DO (so inspiring!) - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

As Marcas do Rock in Rio 2017 | GKPB Por Aí #06 - Duration: 8:38.

For more infomation >> As Marcas do Rock in Rio 2017 | GKPB Por Aí #06 - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas For Sept. 22-29 - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas For Sept. 22-29 - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Henry Hugglemonster The Do-It-Yourself Sleepover Episode 9 - AZECA MEDIA - Duration: 17:11.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

For more infomation >> Henry Hugglemonster The Do-It-Yourself Sleepover Episode 9 - AZECA MEDIA - Duration: 17:11.

-------------------------------------------

HATER: A Profissão mais MAL paga do MUNDO!!! - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> HATER: A Profissão mais MAL paga do MUNDO!!! - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Look What You Made Me Do - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Look What You Made Me Do - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Banks won't be allowed to do business with both U.S. and North Korea - Duration: 2:30.

Washington is giving the world two options,... but it's a choice with only one serious answer.

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has told global financial institutions to decide

whether they want to do business with the United States OR North Korea.

This is based on the executive order issued by President Trump.

Park Jong-hong reports.

The U.S. Treasury Secretary says no bank in any country should be used to facilitate Kim

Jong-un's destructive behavior.

Steven Mnuchin made the remarks to reporters while announcing a fresh set of U.S. sanctions

against Pyongyang.

In particular, he said global banks must make a crucial choice.

(Reuters, Edit No. 4264) "Foreign financial institutions are now on

notice that, going forward, they can choose to do business with the United States or with

North Korea - but not both."

His comments are being seen as an ultimatum to those institutions that were not subject

to the previous sanctions.

The latest U.S. sanctions include asset freezes on individuals and the suspension of corresponding

account access in the United States for banks who work with North Korea.

The remarks are based on President Trump's executive order that grants the Treasury Department

additional authority aimed at helping to cut off international trade and financing used

by the regime.

(REUTERS4245) "Our new executive order will cut off sources

of revenue that fund North Korea's efforts to develop the deadliest weapons known to

human kind."

One of the gists of the order is banning vessels and aircraft that have visited North Korea,

or engaged in a ship-to-ship transfer with a ship that has visited North Korea in the

last six months from visiting the U.S. for 180 days.

Meanwhile,... in brief public remarks ahead of the trilateral summit with South Korea

and Japan, President Trump heaped praise on Chinese President Xi Jinping.

He said President Xi had ordered Chinese banks to cease conducting business with North Korean

entities,... saying the move was "very bold" and " somewhat unexpected."

U.S. officials acknowledged that like other sanctions, the fresh batch of measures may

not deter North Korea, but is aimed at slowing the country down.

Park Jong-hong, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Banks won't be allowed to do business with both U.S. and North Korea - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

How Do Small Business Health Reimbursement Arrangements Work? - Duration: 1:51.

How do small business health reimbursement arrangements, or HRAs, work?

A federal law passed at the end of 2016 known as the "21st Century Cures Act" provides

small businesses with a potential new way to help their employees pay for health insurance.

Under this law, qualifying small businesses can use health reimbursement accounts, or

HRAs, to help their employees buy health insurance and pay for health care related expenses.

Here is how it works.

A qualifying small employer opens an HRA account on behalf of an employee.

Then, in 2017, the employer can put up to $4,950 into the account for a single employee,

or $10,000 for an employee with a family.

The employee can then buy their own individual or family health insurance plan.

And, they can use the money in their HRA to pay their monthly premiums or certain out

of pocket costs Be aware that employees who receive HRA contributions

typically won't be eligible for government subsidies when buying coverage on their own

through a government exchange.

However, employees can shop for individual or family coverage on non-government exchanges

like eHealth.com or when buying directly from an insurance company.

Although federal law allows HRAs to be used in this way, HRAs may not be an option in

all states because some state laws restricting HRAs have not yet been updated.

For more information about Health Reimbursement Arrangements for small businesses, speak with

an accountant or a tax or legal advisor.

To learn more about your small business health insurance options today, visit eHealth.com

or speak to one of our licensed insurance agents.

For more infomation >> How Do Small Business Health Reimbursement Arrangements Work? - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Volební spot ČSNS pro volby do PSP ČR 2017 - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Volební spot ČSNS pro volby do PSP ČR 2017 - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ford e Microsoft fazem parceria para uso do HoloLens em designs futuros - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Ford e Microsoft fazem parceria para uso do HoloLens em designs futuros - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Sovann Rithy - Success Come from Love what you do | Success Reveal - Duration: 12:11.

Sovann Rithy

success come from love what you do

bring to you by

Success Reveal

For more infomation >> Sovann Rithy - Success Come from Love what you do | Success Reveal - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

COMO CRIAR A SUA ARTE DO CANAL ONLINE. - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> COMO CRIAR A SUA ARTE DO CANAL ONLINE. - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

What OT Can Do For You: Hand Rehabilitation - Duration: 1:32.

My goal for you is to be as functionally independent as possible with what you

love to do in life. It starts with empathy you have to at

least for a moment just be able to understand what they're going through.

I am a passionate tennis player I was playing in a social and as I served the

ball I ended up with a tingling sensation on my index finger. So I had

the MRI done and it was determined I had a ganglion cyst that required removal by

surgery. And he said there is a possibility that you may not have use of

your hand to play tennis again but I said oh no I'm determined. I'll do whatever I

have to do to get the feeling back in my hand

so I can brush my teeth comb my hair wash my hair to get myself back on the

tennis court. Occupational therapists in general are essentially creative

problem-solvers. It's helping somebody not only return to something they love

but be able to do that themselves. I don't just care about your range of

motion today your strength. I care about how you're going to use your hand

for the rest your life.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét