Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily how Sep 23 2017

Subscribe Channel

More Updateds

Like,Share,Comment

For more infomation >> How to Download All HD Backgrounds For Editing Photoshop + Picsart - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

How To Enable Screen Recording On iOS 11 | iOS 11 | Get Fixed - Duration: 1:03.

iOS 11 has officially been dropped to the public so today I'll be teaching you

how to enable the screen recording feature and also customize your control

center let's get it the first thing you want to do is scroll over to

settings tap on that oh now scroll down till you find control

center right down here in between do not disturb and something else can't remember

what it was but anyways if you look down here you'll see customize controls you

tap on this and screen recording will be disabled I enabled it but it will be

disabled you will not see it up here what you have to do is scroll down till

you find screen recording right down here tap on the green plus button just

like that and it should appear above whatever you don't want in your control

center you simply hit the minus button on the left side so if you don't want

the camera you can remove it but we're keeping that obviously and that's pretty

much how you do it that pretty much wraps it up for this video guys Bendji D.

here from Get Fixed I really do appreciate you being here consider

subscribing for more videos like this in the future and I'm out whoaw. Peace!

For more infomation >> How To Enable Screen Recording On iOS 11 | iOS 11 | Get Fixed - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Jewelry making Tutorial: How To Make A Bugle Bead Memory Wire Bracelet - Duration: 12:08.

Hi I'm Kitty and I'm Jennifer and we're The O'Neil Sisters. And we're going to show you

how to make a fun fast and easy memory wire bracelet. We love making memory wire

bracelets because they go together really really fast and they don't need a

clasp. Let's get started.

To make this bracelet you need memory wire. We're using bracelet size memory

wire and you can see that the wire is a little bit like a Slinky, but it always

goes back to its original shape. And that's why it's called memory wire. It

remembers its shape. You need bugle beads and we like that these particular bugle

beads we bought on a skein. It allows you to see how many beads there are once

they're next to each other, so you'll know how many you have for your beading

project rather than them coming in a tube. But we've also seen them in a tube

at craft stores. These are seed beads and they're called

cylinder seed beads. And again these can come on a skein or in a little tube and

both of these materials, and the memory wire, you can buy in just about any craft

store. Which means you can make this bracelet right now after one trip to the

store! We've got round nose pliers as our main

tool and then wire cutters. These are not our good jewelry cutters. These are more

heavy-duty wire cutters.

The first step to make this bracelet is to count the coils. And for our design, we

decided to do five coils. So we're going to show you how we count and then cut

our memory wire. We like to start at one end and then basically look at the wire

and kind of go around so that's once around, and then that's one. So that

counts as one coil. So then you can just sort of picture going around again and

that's two, around again and that's three, around again four ,around again five. So

that should be five coils and you can always check it by flipping it sort of

over and looking -- one -- two -- three -- four -- five -- yeah perfect. So instead of cutting right

here where it matches up with my original end, I need to add a half-inch

so that I have room to make loops in my ends. So I'm going to add a half inch on

this last loop. And I'm going to use my heavy-duty wire cutters. Memory wire is

kind of harder. It's a kind of a lot harder than regular jewelry wire, so you

don't want to use your regular jewelry plier or jewelry cutters because you'll

mar them. So use heavy-duty ones. And it takes a good strong clip to cut that off.

And there we've got our five coils so now we're ready to get started beading,

but before we feed on our beads, we need to make sure they don't slide off our

ends. So we're going to bend a loop into one end of our wire. And to do that I've

got round-nose pliers here. And memory wire, as I said, is very hard, so it takes

a little bit of extra effort to make a loop. But you just use a little elbow grease

will do it. I'm grabbing the end of my wire with kind of kind of part way up

my needlenose pliers or my round-nose pliers, because I want my loop to be a

little bit, not big, but not teeny tiny. This wire is hard so it's hard to manage

a teeny tiny little loop. It's hard to make a loop that's that small. So I'm

gonna grab my wire and I'm going to roll it just like that partway. I'm going to

just reposition my pliers again and kind of roll it again and kind of

keep doing that because, as I said, this wire is hard, until I get a nice round

loop there. So that's my loop. Perfect. So now we're ready to start our beading. So

that's going to be our far end and we're going to start beading on this end. And

for our design what we decided to do is start with two golds. So we're going to

feed on two gold of our cylinder seed beads. That's one, this is two. And then

we're going to add on three of our turquoise bugle beads. We love these

colors together. We think the gold really sets off this turquoise. Three of these,

two and three, and then we're just going to alternate two gold with three

turquoise until we get about halfway around our first coil. And then we're

going to change the design a little bit to make it interesting.

We love bugle beads because they're very accessible. You can find them all over

the place. And then these seed beads, some seed

beads are round seed beads and some are Delica seed beads. There are lots of

different shapes. We like that the cylinder seed beads sort of mimics

the look of the bugle bead, but it's just a little bit different, a little shorter,

and it has a metallicy finish. It looks to me like that it's got that gold, like

it's gold lined, and then the glass is gold too. Really pretty. This is a really

fun project to do at a girls' night or any kind of crafting party because

everybody can do a different design if they want. They can feed on seven gold

beads and then seven turquoise beads or they could do one whole coil in

turquoise and one whole coil in gold and go back and forth. They're so many

choices. So many different ways of being creative and making the design your own.

So I'm sliding my beads around to the end. I'm going to feed them all the way

around to the end so I can see about how far down I am

in my first coil. So we're about halfway around our first coil. So now we want to

change the design a little bit. So what I'm going to do is add on a section of

the gold beads and I think I'll do about, I don't know, I think I'll do about twelve or

thirteen of the gold beads and it'll create like a sort of focal section on

the bracelet. So let me do twelve or thirteen of these gold beads. And I took

a couple in my hand so that I can feed a couple on at a time. Now we've got

thirteen, I did thirteen of our gold beads on there and now what we're going

to do is go back to our original design, which is three of our turquoise beads

and then two of our gold beads. And we'll continue that pattern all the way around

until we reach that section of gold that we just did. And then we're going to show

you a little trick to make that design really interesting. These little loops on

the end you can leave them plain like this or sometimes we'll add a little

charm on a jump ring there or even a little mini tassel. You can add that as

like a little decorative touch.Whatever you feel like doing. It's your own design.

So I'm sliding these all the way down. I want to do that again so I can see where

I am in my design. You turn this over. So you can see I've come all the way around

again to where our gold section is, but I I think I want to instead of adding

three turquoises here I want to just add two because I want this section of gold

to shift but I don't want it shift a ton. I just wanted to shift a little bit. I'll

show you what I mean once I feed these beads on you'll get it. Now I'm going to

add two turquoise beads instead of three.

One, two. And I'm going to slide those around and see where they land and then I think

I'll be ready to add my gold section on. So now I want to see where my turquoise

beads line up with my gold section. So see how they're criss-crossing

a little bit? That's perfect because I want this gold section to shift on my

next row. So now I'm going to add 13 of my gold beads, just like I did before. And

if at any point one of your seed beads or bugle beads doesn't go on the wire,

it just means it wasn't drilled through properly. Just throw it out. The beads are

not that expensive and it's not worth keeping.

You know, you'll keep running into that same bead and trying it over and over

again trying to get it on the wire. And they are glass so the beads

can break if you try to force them. We don't want any catastrophes while we're

beading. So it looks like we've got seven beads on there. We do six more...one more.

There we go. And again I'm going to slide my beads around. And that's because I

want to make sure I like how this pattern looks. I'm kind of holding it

upright to slide them around because I don't want the beads that are on the

other end to start sliding back around which they will do. Slide those around. I

want to slide them all the way to the end so I can see where that section is.

And see how I've got a little bit of a shift now in my gold? Let me do it so

you can actually see it there. See there's a little bit of a shift and

that's what we want. And what we're going to do now is continue beading the entire,

all the coils of our memory wire. We're going to follow that pattern of three

turquoise followed by two gold until we go all the way back around to the next

coil. Then we'll see where we are, make sure we get a little bit of a shift in

our design, before we add our 13 gold seed beads. And then we'll go back to the

pattern till we reach the other end. And then we're going to show you how to

finish the end.

And now we have just enough left here that we can make a loop like we did at

the other end. So I'm going to try to place that loop it around the same spot

so that ends up being about the same size. So I think it was about there. I'm

starting at the end and I'm going to do just like I did before. I'm gonna start

to make a loop. Whoops. I'm gonna start to make a loop and then go back around and

keep twisting. And it looks like coming around and it looks like I've got a

little excess wire there. That's no problem at all.

What you can do is just continue rolling the wire around your pliers till you get

to where your beads are. It's a good little trick. Like that. And then you can

take your wire cutters and trim so it matches the other side. So I'm going to

trim right there. So I'm going to wedge my pliers in there and cut right where

it overlaps like that. And then I'm going to use my round nose pliers, or you can

use chain nose pliers if you have those, to just kind of close that loop because it

got pulled out a little bit from the rotating. Like that. And now we can see

we've got our two loops and we can put our bracelet on just like that. Pull it

around. And there is our beautiful bugle bead memory wire bracelet.

For more infomation >> Jewelry making Tutorial: How To Make A Bugle Bead Memory Wire Bracelet - Duration: 12:08.

-------------------------------------------

EASY DIY How to Real Life L.O.L Doll BEST Halloween Costume Makeover Collab 4KGoPro5 - Duration: 5:18.

Hi friends it's me Tiffany Taylor

I'm so excited about today's video

because it's a collaboration

with A and A TV

we are doing a DIY How to Real Life L.O.L

Doll Halloween costume

for kids easy and affordable

I am going to show you a DIY Shorty L.O.L Rocker L.O.L and Teacher's Pet L.O.L

A and A TV is going to show you

how to DIY a Sugar and Spice L.O.L Dolls

once you're done watching my video head over to their channel

subscribe to them

and watch all of their videos

Their video link is in my description box below

but first, before we get started. If you are new to my channel SUBSCRIBE

and click the bell right next to it so you know I have a new video

Give me a thumbs up

and friends if you try any of these costumes use #TIFFAWEEN on your instagram or tweeter

So I can see your pictures

of all of your costumes

now let's get these makeovers started

To make Shorty's L.O.L necklace I used yellow construction paper

painted it with gold glitter to give it shine, once you paint most of the paper, cut some strips

Oh, so sparkly! Now I get a strip, glue on the tip and make a ring like this

loop the next strip into the ring

and start connecting the links, add as many links that you need to go round your neck

And for Shorty's shirt get a plain white t-shirt

Just add black stripes with black pieces of tape just do the same for the knee socks

And there you have it your L.O.L Shorty Doll

Next we have

DIY L.O.L Rocker Doll very easy

since I already have most of the clothes in my closet

I just made her ABCD

rocker shirt, I made her rocker shirt by printing the image

on transfer paper and iron

That's it, I already have the rest of the clothes similar to hers in my closet

click the link right here to watch my DIY ripped shorts that i am wearing here

Finally we have

DIY Teacher's Pet L.O.L Doll

for this one we just needed to make her shirt

so we free hand

a collar tie stencil and we traced it on to the shirt with fabric paint

all of these L.O.L Dolls were so easy to make

these costumes are with things you already have in your closet

which is awesome especially if you are making

your L.O.L Doll costumes on budget

So I hope you enjoyed this video

give me a thumbs up, if you want me to make more

DIYs L.O.L Doll costumes

and leave me a comment, which one was your favorite

remember to visit A and A TV channel and watch their DIY Sugar and Spice L.O.L Doll video

link is in my description box below

I love you all so much and I will see you next week

look at this button

For more infomation >> EASY DIY How to Real Life L.O.L Doll BEST Halloween Costume Makeover Collab 4KGoPro5 - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

How To make Tower of Hanoi - STEM Activity for Kids - Duration: 2:49.

How to make Tower of Hanoi - STEM activity for Kids

You will need: Styrofoam, Scalpel, Divider, and Ruler.

First, we'll make circles for our Tower.

Measure the 5cm radius using divider and ruler.

And draw a circle on your Styrofoam.

Now cut the circle using a Scalpel.

Our First circle is finished - 4 more to go.

Repeat the process but this time with 4cm radius...

3cm radius...

2cm radius...

And finally, 1cm radius.

You can Color your circles to make them prettier and recognizable.

Let's test it out with 4 pieces.

The aim is to move all pieces from start to goal.

You can move only one piece at the time.

And Smaller piece can go on a bigger piece, not other way around.

Not going good... Let's try again :)

Thanks for watching. If you like the video, give us a Like! And Subscribe.

For more infomation >> How To make Tower of Hanoi - STEM Activity for Kids - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

How to Add Social Media Icons links to blog|How to Install Social Media Icons on Blogger - Duration: 4:00.

How to Add Social Media Icons links to blog

|How to Install Social Media Icons on Blogger

For more infomation >> How to Add Social Media Icons links to blog|How to Install Social Media Icons on Blogger - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to Crochet a Skeleton (Part 2) - Duration: 24:28.

Hey everyone, I'm Liz and today I'm going to show you how I made this realistic skeleton

crochet doll.

In part 1, I showed you how to make the skull.

In this part, I'll show you how to make the spine and arms.

And in the next part, I 'll show you how to make the legs and chest.

If you missed the first part of this tutorial, click the link on the screen to find it, because

you'll need the skull to begin your skeleton.

Some other things you'll need for this tutorial are:

A crochet hook, I'll be using a size E (3.5 mm);

A pair of scissors; A yarn needle;

If you like you could use a stitch marker or a bobby pin to keep track of the first

stitch of your row; You'll also need some fiberfill;

And you'll need some yarn.

All the yarns I'm using are Red Heart brand.

But you can use any Aran or worsted weight yarn.

You'll need to use white for the majority of the body, and black for some of the lines.

I'll also be using some black crochet thread to sew on some of the finer detail lines after

I finish making the doll.

I'm also going to use craft wire to make a wire skeleton for my doll.

This is optional, here I have a doll that I didn't add any wire to, and it turned out

fine.

It just isn't pose-able.

But if you like, you can find a link to my craft wire doll skeleton tutorial in the description

below.

Or click the link on the screen.

You'll need to make a skeleton that has a 8-inch neck & spine; a 14-inch arm span, with

each arm being about 7 inches long, placed 3 inches from the top of the spine; and each

leg being 9 inches long, placed at the bottom of the spine.

If you like, you could add 1 inch of extra spine at the bottom for the tail, just make

sure to place the legs 1 inch from the bottom if you do.

And if you would like a written version of this doll, I've made a pattern available in

my Ravelry store, which can be found in the description below.

Or you can click the link on the screen.

So I'm going to start the body by making the spine.

I'm going to find the hole I left at the base of the skull, and I'm going to single crochet

6 around that neck hole using my black yarn.

So I'm going to pull up a loop.

And chain 2.

That's going to count as the first stitch.

And I'm going to single crochet 5 more around the neck.

And when I get to the last stitch of this part, I'm going to change colors to my white

yarn.

Now I'm going to single crochet into each stitch for 2 rows using white, then I'm going

to change colors back to black.

Ok, now I'm going to single crochet into each stitch using black for one row, then I'm going

to change colors back to white.

Next I'm going to add the wire skeleton to my doll.

I'm just going to insert the top of the skeleton into the neck of the doll, and push it up

into the top of the head.

And I'm going to continue to work around the wire skeleton until I get to the arms and

legs of the skeleton, which I'm going to leave on the outside of the spine.

So I'm going to repeat the same thing 8 more times, I'm going to single crochet 2 rows

using white, then 1 row using black, until I have 9 stripes of white.

When I get to the 3rd black line of the spine, I'm going to leave the arm wires out on each

side of 3rd black line of spine.

And when I get to the 9th white line, I'm going to do the same thing, I'm going to leave

the leg wires out on each side.

Alright, I've finished with repeating my stripes 8 more times, and I've changed colors to white.

Now I'm going to make the tail bone at the end of the spine.

So I've changed colors to white.

I'm going to single crochet for 2 rows.

Ok, I've finished 2 more rows.

Next I have to narrow the end of the tail by decreasing 2.

And I'm going to single crochet into the other 2 stitches of the row.

Ok, to end this part I'm going to slip stitch into the first stitch of the row.

And I'm going to cut off my yarn and sew in the ends.

Alright, now I'm done with the spine.

And I've left the arms and legs of the wire skeleton out of the spine.

Next I need to make the arm and leg pieces, and place them over the wire skeleton.

First I'm going to make the arms.

I'm going to start by creating a magic circle with 6 stitches of single crochet using my

white yarn, just like I did to start the head in part 1.

But this time, I've left my magic circle open.

Before I finish the arm, I'm going to attach it to the body so I can work around the wire.

But if you're making it without the wire layer, just close the magic circle normally and continue

to make the arm.

Then sew the shoulder blade to the spine at the same spot, at about the third black line

of the spine, when you're done making the arm.

So I'm going to slip the magic circle over the arm wire, all the way up to the top.

And then I'm going to close my magic circle, once again, by pulling on the tail 'til there's

one bigger loop and one smaller loop.

Then pull the smaller loop from the side that's closest to the tail.

Then pull the tail until the loop closes.

Then, to attach the magic circle to the body, I'm going to use the tail to sew the middle

of the magic circle to the 3rd black line of the spine.

I'm going to do a couple of stitches to attach it, and I'm going to finish sewing when I

finish making the arm.

This is just to keep the arm from moving away from the spine while I'm making it.

I'm going to come back and sew it on more securely after I'm finished making the arm.

Now I'm just going to work the rest of the stitches of the shoulder and arm around the

wire.

But once again, you don't have to do it this way if you're not making the doll with wire,

you should just sew the shoulder to the spine when the arm is finished.

Next I'm going to increase, but instead of increasing every stitch of the row in my first

row of increase like I did for the skull, I'm going to increase every 2nd stitch of

the row, so I'm adding 3 stitches to the row instead of 6.

So I'm going to single crochet twice in every 2nd stitch of the row.

Ok, I've gotten to the end of the row.

Now I'm going to do a row of regular single crochet, without any increases, for a row.

I've finished my row of single crochet.

Now I'm going to increase for another row.

This time I'm going to increase every 3rd stitch of the row, once again so that I'm

only adding 3 stitches with my increases.

Ok, I've finished my next row of increase.

Now I'm going to do another row of normal single crochet, but on the last stitch of

the row, I'm going to change colors to my black yarn.

Now I've finished my row of single crochet and changed colors to black.

So this part is going to be the shoulder blade.

Now I'm going to continue with the arm bones.

To end the shoulder and start the arm bones, I'm going to skip the first 6 stitches of

the row.

And then single crochet into the next 6 stitches.

And at the last single crochet of my 6, I'm going to change colors back to white.

Alright, I've done my 6 single crochets and changed colors back to white.

Now I'm going to fold the shoulder blade along those skipped stitches.

Next I'm going to increase the first 2 stitches of the row.

So I'm going to single crochet twice into each of those 2 stitches.

Then I'm going to single crochet 1 time into the next stitch.

And then once again, I'm going to increase the next 2 stitches of the row.

So single crochet twice into those stitches.

And then single crochet into the last stitch of the row.

I did those increases to widen the top of the arm bone a little bit.

Now I need to do the opposite, to make the middle of the bone more narrow.

So in the next row, I'm going to decrease in the same way that I increased in this row.

I'm going to decrease 2 times.

So pull up a loop into the next 2 stitches.

And single crochet to decrease.

And then decrease 1 more time into the next 2 stitches.

Ok, then I'm going to do 1 single crochet into the next stitch.

And then once again I'm going to decrease 2 times.

And then single crochet into the last stitch of the row.

Now to make the middle of the bone, I'm going to single crochet into each stitch for 4 more

rows.

Ok, I've gotten to the end of 4 more rows of single crochet.

Now I'm going to increase again in this row to widen the bottom of the bone, in the same

way I did before.

I'm going to increase the first 2 stitches of the row.

Then I'm going to single crochet 1 time into the next stitch after my 2 increases.

And then once again, I'm going to increase the next 2 stitches of the row.

And then single crochet one time into the last stitch of the row.

Next I'm going to decrease again, the same way I did before.

I'm going to decrease 2 times.

Pull up a loop into the next 2 stitches.

Single crochet to decrease.

And then decrease 1 more time.

Then do 1 single crochet into the next stitch.

And once again, decrease 2 times.

And then single crochet into the last stitch of the row.

But on this last stitch, I'm going to leave it open, and change colors back to black.

And then, using my black yarn, I'm going to single crochet into each stitch of the row,

then on the last stitch of the row, change colors to white.

Next I'm going to make the forearm.

This part is going to be a little bit more complex if you're using wire for your doll.

So first I'm going to single crochet into the first stitch of the previous row.

Then I'm going to chain 10.

And if you aren't using wire, you can just single crochet into the 3rd chain from the

hook and into the rest of the chains.

But if you're using wire like I am, you're going to need to single crochet around the

wire.

So I'm going to insert my hook into the third chain from my hook.

And I'm going to pull up my loop around the wire.

And I'm going to single crochet.

I'm going to do the same thing for the rest of my chains, and work all the way down to

the base of the forearm bone.

And on the last single crochet, I'm going to change colors back to black.

Now I'm going to do a decrease into the next 2 stitches of the previous row.

Then single crochet into the next stitch, and change colors to white.

Now I'm going to make the smaller arm bone.

I'm going to chain 10.

Then I'm going to slip stitch into the 3rd ch from the hook and into the remaining chains.

And for my last slip stitch, I'm going to change colors to black.

Then I'm going to decrease the next 2 stitches of the previous row.

And then slip stitch to the first stitch of the row.

Then I'm going to cut off my yarn and sew in these ends.

Next I need to make the hands.

So I'm going to begin with my black yarn.

I'm going to pull up a loop into the left corner of one of the forearm bones I just

made, it doesn't really matter which one as long as it's the left corner.

Then I'm going to chain 1.

And that's going to count as the first stitch of the row.

So I'm going to turn the work.

Then I'm going to increase into the right corner of the other forearm bone.

And I'm going to make sure none of them is twisted before I make my stitches.

Then single crochet two times into this stitch.

Ok, now I'm going to single crochet 1 into the left corner of this same forearm bone.

Then I'm going to turn the work again.

And then I'm going to increase into the right corner of the other bone, the one I started

on.

And on that second increase stitch I'm going to change colors to white.

Next I need to increase the hand, the same way I was increasing the arm bone before,

I'm going to increase into the next 2 stitches.

Then single crochet into the stitch after my increase.

And then increase into the next 2 stitches.

Then single crochet into the last stitch of the row.

Unlike with the arm bone, I'm not going to decrease the hand next.

I'm going to single crochet into each stitch for 2 rows to make the hand longer.

Alright, I've finished with 2 more rows.

Now the hand is long enough, so I'm going to cut off my yarn.

And sew in my ends.

Next I'm going to add a little bit of fiberfill to the hand.

And then I'm going to fold the hand in half so that it's parallel to the shoulder blade.

I'm also going to make sure the shoulder blade is facing towards the back.

Now I'm going to make the fingers.

Using my white yarn, I'm going to make a slip knot.

How many you chain depends on how long you want the fingers to be.

I'm going to chain 4.

But when I make my chain, I'm going to chain around this tail end, to make the fingers

a little more bulky.

So to do that, I'm going to chain around 1 side of the tail, then the other.

Until I've chained 4.

Now I'm going to take the hand that I just made.

And I'm going to make sure it's not twisted.

I'm going to make the index finger first.

So I need to bear in mind which side the thumb is supposed to go on, so that I put the index

on the same side.

The thumb should go on the opposite side from where the shoulder blade is facing.

So that would be the side facing forward.

So I'm going to put the index finger on the same side where the thumb would go.

Also, the fingers will want to curl in the direction I'm working them in.

So I'm going to work on the palm side of the hand, so that the fingers curl toward the

palm.

So I'm going to take the finger I just made.

Insert my hook through both sides of the folded hand, on the palm side.

And slip stitch.

Then cut off my yarn.

And I'm going to sew in both ends, being careful not to pull too hard on the tail I weaved

through the finger earlier.

And I'm going to do this for each finger.

I'm going to make the index, ring, and middle fingers all the same length, but if you want

you could chain 5 instead when making the middle finger so that it's longer.

And to make the pinky finger and the thumb I'm going to just chain 3 instead of 4 so

that they'll be shorter.

I'm going to attach all the fingers in the same way, by slip stitching through both folded

sides of the palm side of the hand.

But for the thumb, I'm going to slip stitch to the side opposite the shoulder blade instead,

so that the thumb would be on the side of the hand instead of the top.

Now I just need to do the same thing on the other side to make the next arm.

But when I'm working the fingers on the opposite side, I'm going to make sure to place the

thumb on the other side for this arm, still opposite the shoulder blade.

And once again, I'm going to work on the same side I want the fingers to curl toward, on

the palm side of the hand.

Then I'm going to sew the shoulders to the spine all around the base of the shoulder,

just to keep the arms more securely in place.

Once again I'm going to make sure each shoulder blade is facing back and each thumb is facing

forward.

And now the spine and arms are complete!

If you want you can use crochet thread or embroidery floss to add lines to the hands.

Or you could just leave it as it is.

I hope you're enjoying this tutorial.

If you are, give it a like!

In the next part, I'll show you how to make the legs and chest of the doll.

Find that link at the end of the video.

If you want to support me in making new videos, donate to my Patreon.

It's entirely optional, but if you do, you can get some perks, like having access to

my videos a week before they're posted here on Youtube.

You can find more information about that in the description below.

And if you want to see more videos like this in the future, subscribe to my channel, and

I'll see you all next time.

Bye!

For more infomation >> How to Crochet a Skeleton (Part 2) - Duration: 24:28.

-------------------------------------------

How to: Annoy Inseong - Duration: 13:19.

(i realized this could sound weird)(basically: make fun of him;;)

Ahjussi, ahjussi! (/Middle-aged man)

after watching it 21748 times it kinda gets cute

JH: What then? (he asks what IS is into nowadays) IS: I've been thinking a lot about this (thing that I'm into)

IS: Our Tinkerbell! (he is the cutest i love him so much)

IS: I've been thinking about them for a while now

JH: So that's what you were writing on that memo (earlier)

HJ: Is that what you said earlier while we were in the waiting room?

HJ: Ahh tinkerbell .. no that's not it

tbh same

heejun needs to stop

IS: There was one reason

IS: There was no reason to meet again

IS: bc a group wasn't fromed

IS: It's just like this... and now me and SJ-hyung are here together (luckily <3)

now I debuted together with Seungjun

IS: And like this we debuted well

IS: So how was my life story?

Inseong + potato = pure happiness

Inseong + potato + toothbrush = HORROR

For more infomation >> How to: Annoy Inseong - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to study better with 5 tips - Duration: 2:47.

If you're human and either in school or just love to learn you've probably found

that studying it terribly boring and you can't seem to remember what you just studied five

minutes ago.

Don't worry you're not broken!

It's actually quite common and today we're going to be talking what tips can do to remember

it all, if not more that you used to.

One.

Create yourself a study area.

Finding your zen space or something like that is the best way to make sure your mind is

focused on the task at hand.

Lets say for instance you one day study on your bed, the next day you move to your living

room, then the next you sit at a desk where you play video games.

Well in all those cases you more often than not will have done other things there that

don't relate to studying.

On your bed you sleep or.. in your living room you like to watch TV and

at your desk you always play video games.

Well in those spots you have the habit of doing those things, your brain will know that

when your there you need to do this and that.

Instead go somewhere, home or not, pick a spot where you'll only focus on studying

and make sure that it stays as just that, a study area.

Two.

Prepare everything you'll need to study like your handouts, textbooks, online sources,

etc.

Having everything near and dear to you will assure you that you will never have to go

searching for this and that.

It'll help you keep focus only on studying instead of having to break that focus and

go off into the wilderwebs to find your missing loot.

Three.

Don't listen to music.

Listening to music is a myth, proven scientifically to be so.

I know that some people truly believe this to be true but when researchers experimented

with that they actually found that rhythmic music turned out to be distracting for the

listener and we all know that distraction is key to losing focus and eventually making

studying less effective.

Four.

Use whatever learning style works best for you.

For as long as western study has been the thing, we always thought that hunched over

the books, reading and listening to lectures were the only way to learn, but over the years

researchers have found that there are many different ways that people learn and each

of them have been shown to be just as effective as the traditional model of learning than

was originally thought.

Five.

remembering everything little piece of information is impossible, so just don't do that.

We've been told, "why can't you remember this?

You've just read it."

Well unfortunately we don't remember everything we read.

We remember pieces of information that are relevant to us so when studying just read

and note things that are directly related to what your studying.

So for example, you're studying to pass a chemistry test based on balancing chemical

equations.

When your studying and you come across a chapter about how the elements are formed you would

say "see ya" and skip it.

Focus on information that directly relates to what you need to know.

So I hope that you use these tips to make studying easier for you and pass your tests.

Like or dislike, if you subscribe make sure you click the bell beside it and I'll see

you all in the next two weeks.

For more infomation >> How to study better with 5 tips - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

How To Play Happy Birthday On Piano EASY Piano Tutorial SYNTHESIA - Duration: 11:58.

How To Play Happy Birthday On Piano EASY Piano Tutorial SYNTHESIA

Welcome to the Ruby piano your home for easy piano tutorials I'm Kay and in today's video

We're going to learn how to play happy birthday easy first

I'm going to show you how it goes then we'll learn it in little chunks

First I'm going to show you the right hand melody, and then if you want to you can also learn the left hand part

Let's give it a try

If I number my fingers one two three four five it can make it simple

We're gonna go one one two one

You give it a try ready and go and then we're gonna go for three

You give it a try ready and go

And now we're going to do it the same one one two one, but the next time we're gonna go by four

You give that part a try

Okay, let's put both of those together the first time we go for three the second time we go five four

ready and go

Good and the next part

We go si, si, si, so let's practice that for a minute, si si si you're using thumb

and then pinky si si si

And

Then after you hit that see if you put your hand right here in the app position. You could just push three

one

five three one

Give that a try ready and go

So let's try it from here, si si si three one try it again ready and go

And the next part you're gonna like do a little crab walk finger three is gonna come right here

D

So look at that again the crossover. Here's my thumb. It's like

I'm doing a little crab walk thumb three thumb three thumb three like a little crab walking

You're gonna press math and then cross over to the knee

You try it out F. Cross it over F

cross over the

F

cross over G

So let's try that from the CCC

ready and go

CCC

three one crab walk

Good, let's try it one more time CCC ready and go

Three one crab

And the next one is going to be B flat

So I have my be right there that means this one is B flat

And I'm going to use finger number four and I'm gonna hit

two of the B flats

BBA

BBA you try it BBA

BBA math you try it ready and go baby a mess do it again

BBA F so try it one last time BB

That's finger 2g math, so it kind of feels like black black

Hey F

Bf4 four three one two one four four three

one two

one and

That's the whole right hand melody, so let's go ahead and see if we can do it from the beginning

So we're gonna put our hand back in C position

one two go

Good job try that a couple times

And if you get it and you want to add the left hand we're gonna learn the left hand part now

so the left hand part I

Made it really simple, so it wouldn't be like too crazy or anything

But you're gonna put a left hand and see position and we're gonna use our finger numbers again

1 2 3 4 5 and put your hand in C position, and it's gonna go happy

Happy we're not gonna start with the right hand yet, so it's gonna go happy

to see happy see to

Why I'm saying the 2 is happy birthday to you, it's the word 2 so if we go

happy

to see

Happy see

-

So it's really simple you're pushing finger - and finger five, so let's give that a try hand in C position

Happy F. Ready and go

Happy F

to see you

Happy see

-

and

The next part goes happy F

dear me D

So it's our friend Edie's birthday. Just kidding huh, so it's happy F

dear

needy

the next part goes half BM

Black white and when I say black away, it's gonna be that B flat again be B flat

Finger - I'm using and then I'm putting my thumb right here from the a B flat egg

and

That makes a little harmony at the end, so let's try the whole left hand

one two go

happy f

- C

happy sing -

Happy F. Dear Biddy

Happy and

black a

Let's try left hand one more time

one two

Go happy

To see happy see -

Happy

FD r e d

happy and

black a

Okay, and I like to say black because we're aiming for this one black key that we use in the song

So it's just a little bit easier for us to remember now

We're gonna try the two hands together so both hands are in C position and it's gonna go happy

Happy now you try and ready and go happy math

to see

You try that part ready and go

- good job now the next part is gonna go happy C. -

Okay, let's try that out ready and go happy see

Try it one more time ready and go happy see

Let's put both of those trucks together one two go

To C

BC

Good job and the next part is the part that goes CCC and it's gonna go si si si si

So should try that si si

Everyone si si man

One more time

And then we did the crab walk and both hands are going to go

See they both go Edie, okay, so let's start from the see see see see see

Try it again ready and go CC now

And the next part goes

That's where we have the black key, so we'll put our four on black key

So this part right here goes happy

Happy happy

And then we're gonna go to one over here, and this one's gonna jump over to blue and it makes a very pretty harmony

Let's start from the IDI

Let's try that again from the IDI ready and go needy happy

And if going up to the black mage to the beef one day is too hard you could just go ahead stay right here and

Play the team if you wanted to so it could sound like

If you wanted to so whatever you like better is fine, no one's gonna say oh, that's wrong because hey whatever

So we're gonna try the whole entire song now from the beginning both hands are gonna. Go on seat position

I'm gonna go kind of slow so you can follow along and I'll try not to talk it's hard for me sometimes

But hey here we go so start from the beginning

one two go

Good job we're gonna

Try it one last time together

And then you can go off and practice it on your own

There you go one last time with me giving. You some key cues to help you out one to go

See

Happy see to

See see

Crab-walk

Black

Black and

Hopefully those cues help you out

I hope that you have a happy birthday for whoever you play this song for and I hope it was easy for you to learn

click on the subscribe button for more easy piano

Tutorials and click on one of the boxes to learn another song if you want an easy piano course for beginners

click the link down below in my description

Thanks for hanging out with me today. I hope that your day is filled with harmony. See you later

For more infomation >> How To Play Happy Birthday On Piano EASY Piano Tutorial SYNTHESIA - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get More Feminine Energy - And How Being Too Masculine Is Hurting You - Duration: 14:55.

hello and welcome to feminine success secrets the place women come to become

powerfully feminine I'm Candice Oneida I have women on my channel constantly

asking me how they can go deeper with this work on how to get more feminine

energy and power and so I have something very special to offer you at the end of

this video is to stay right until the end when I'm going to be revealing to

you a very special offer that I'm offering to my community to show you how

to be able to go deeper with today I'm going to talk to you about how to become

powerfully feminine and the three massive mistakes that I see again and

again that women make but keep them exhausted and running out

so today I'm going to briefly over what I see as the three messy mistakes that

women are making that keep them exhausted overwhelmed and hanging on a

fast track to burning out I'm also going to show you how to become powerfully

feminine again you may or may not know my story here it is in brief I was a

very successful corporate professional in Australia for 12 years in my early

prep in my early career I was at the peak of my profession as a commercial

designer and was highly sought after in my field I transitioned into being

consultant after these 12 years and after that I have now run my own

businesses five to date actually and very successfully in fact my five

companies have earned in the range of a quarter of million to a million dollars

a year in annual earnings sounds impressive right however the truth is in

my early 40s I had a series of events hit me that led me to royally burning

out when I mid 40s and my body throwing me into early menopause these events

left me homeless Karla's without a relationship and all

of my assets sucked dry I was left alone ashamed and on the brink of bankruptcy

being an ardent meditator I went off into a long meditation retreat sometimes

during the retreat I had this deep realization that all of my previous

success had been done from my masculine side and that my feminine side had all

but dried up at that point made this decision from that deep place that I

just couldn't do it again start up another company and run it from

a masculine dududu compete work harder and harder and burning myself out way of

doing things I'm just new but there had to be another

way to do my life work in relationships and so I set out to apply 20 years of

spiritual training and research on feminine energy and power to see if I

apply it it fully into my life what would be the outcome what would be the

result I now run a thriving business based on feminine principles I live a

life that I've designed for myself I have incredible friendships and a

relationship that I've always wanted this is why I am so passionate about

teaching other women how to become powerfully feminine again how to live

their life work and relationships from their feminine power source so today

let's jump into the three massive mistakes women make that keep them

exhausted and a rapidly heading on a path to burnout now the reason why I

want to talk about this is that it's a freaking epidemic out there for women

and I wanted to give you the lowdown on what is not being in your feminine power

first that's okay now at the end of the video the short video here I'm gonna

give you a link to a webinar in which I'll go much deeper into the details of

the three mistakes and how to overcome them for good also going to be making

you an offer that you can't refuse to go deeper into this powerful work with me

an offer that I'm making to my community right now I am always always thinking of

ways of how I can serve you better and more thoroughly and more deeply and so

I'm very very excited to be able to offer this to you at the end of this

video sound good okay so I'm going to tell you the three

massive mistakes in reverse order starting with 3 then 2 then 1 so mistake

number 3 that keep weren't exhausted and burning out is that they are stuck in

man mode man mode you know the mode where you are

working too hard never taking breaks working like a dog competing

never-ending to-do list long hours no wrecks overtime overwork juggling too

many balls or wearing too many hats this is what is called man mode so the

definition of man mode is when a woman works thinks and acts from her masculine

side Lissa Rankin MD and author of what's up down there calls this being

spermy you know like a sperm competing charging moving constantly being

goal-oriented and never resting until the goal is achieved we as women need to

learn how to be more eggy and less spermy now working in man mode for a

woman may work in fact we've proved as women that we can compete with men at

their level we're as intelligent and capable but we are suffering the

consequences of doing life like this some of the consequences are exhaustion

overwhelm and burning out what women need to understand is that there is a

cost to this a cost of their health a cost to their relationships a cost to

their family a cost to their dreams and perhaps worst of all a cost to them not

living their purpose in life now some of the extreme health costs and I really

wanted to share these with you now around the early 1960s women entered the

workforce right they entered a world that was already built by men for men

now since then there has been an increase in female specific cancers by

60% ladies cancers of the breasts ovaries

uterus and cervix it has been a tripling of heart attacks in women in the last

ten years 20 million women in the u.s. suffer from endometriosis fibroids and a

very insists 75% of women surveyed have

symptoms of adrenal fatigue one in five women is depressed and here's a clincher

every 34 seconds a woman dies of heart disease now our bodies are telling us

something ladies it's time to listen it simply isn't sustainable to continue

doing our lives in man load now mistake number two that keep women exhausted and

burned out is not prioritizing desire Napoleon Hill quoted the starting point

of all achievement is desire he knew that desire was the engine behind all

success what he didn't know was that as a woman we are desire creatures and that

our desire is one of the most powerful forces in the universe the other thing

he didn't speak of is that in order for us to get what we want what we desire

what we really want we need to get in touch with our deep sometimes

unconscious and hidden desires to do this these deep desires are the ones

that tap us as women into the fuel that will fuel us through the entire length

of the experience toward our dreams our goals and in fact our purpose now when a

woman is out of touch with her desire she is out of touch with this powerful

force inside of her when she is out of touch with her desire she ends up

unplugged from her power source which includes her relationship to her body

her pussy and her sexuality literally think of it like this you're either

plugged into the socket or you're unplugged from it turned on or turned

off and when a woman isn't plugged in and turned on whatever she is doing is

simply not sustainable and he's hence heading to burnout eventually like me I

thought I could keep burning the candle at both ends in my

20s until my body gave out on me I ended up in massive burnout body pain and loss

of strength and energy worst of all I wasn't getting some of my deepest

desires meant if I honestly reflect on that such as having a deeply loving

relationship basically when we as women aren't plugged in turned on and doing

what we want what we desire we slowly die inside however it does not have to

be this way when you learn how to get in touch with your deep desires then all

the other desires get met you feel alive joy filled happy and surprising and

wonderful things come your way okay drum roll please mistake number one that keep

women exhausted and rapidly heading to burnout

they have no feminine mentorship and hence they are not aware of the feminine

arts now what I mean here is not mentorship by a woman you may have

noticed but so many of your professional female counterparts business coaches

even or therapists are often as much stuck in the masculine as you are in

fact little sidebar here I've noticed some of the worst proponents of doing

life work in relationships from their masculine are women and they defend

their position ferociously that this is the only way that it's done and they

aggressively put down denounce or shame feminine women and women who are in

their feminine side or their feminine power well until they burn out and then

they might start to listen but not you my dear as you are here already sensing

that something is not quite right inside and that you need guidance and

mentorship on how to get this mysterious thing called feminine power and energy

back now what I do mean is mentorship by a woman who has mastered the feminine

art herself lives her life work and

relationships based on her feminine power not masculine power and has

developed a way to mentor others how to do the same I want you to understand how

much I don't want you to have to end up where I did exhaust it burnt out

depressed lost and alone and if I can be honest with you it was a miserable time

and you really don't have to go down this track consider me the prophetess of

the future here to warn you that being out of touch with your feminine power

will lead to burning out eventually doing life from man mode be out of touch

with your desire and not seeking feminine mentorship is a recipe for

feeling depressed turned off out of touch with your sexuality unenthusiastic

about life work in relationships and burning yourself out faster and faster

however I have now discovered the five core feminine arts that are the

essential arts and skills that women need to know and to embody in order to

get back into their feminine power and energy

now as I said in the beginning of this video many women have been asking me how

to go deep with this work I want you to know that this channel is and will

always continue to be a totally free resource for you I've deliberately set

it up like this so that if that's all you want then it will be here for you

however as my mission is to help 10,000 women to become powerfully feminine I've

created a brand new program called the powerfully feminine intensive in which I

teach you by videos audios and PDFs and a totally home learning environment the

five core feminine arts I'm not going to go too deeply into the details here as

it's there for you at the end of my free webinar that I'd love you to reserve a

seat for right now the webinar link is above you right now and I'll also put a

link in the description box below the video in the webinar I'll be going into

much greater depth to give you even more free value from me about feminine power

and what's getting in the way of it for you I have a few dates and times coming

up for this click on the link above or below in the description box to reserve

your seat around 45 minutes in I will be talking to you in great detail about how

to dive even deeper into this work with me with an amazing offer that I want to

make to you as a member of my community and offer to become one of the powerful

feminine sisters in the powerfully feminine

see program if you're already good to go and you want to become a member of the

powerful feminine sisterhood I will put a link below in the description box so

you can link directly to the cart to sign up for the powerfully feminine in

Tennessee I'm very excited to engage you more deeply and be a key permanent

mentor for you moving forward and to invite you into the powerfully feminine

sister group click on the link for the webinar reserve your soup right now and

I'll see you in the wagon I can't guarantee that this will be available

for much longer especially the extraordinary offer that

I'll be making to you on the webinar sending much love to you bye bye for now

For more infomation >> How To Get More Feminine Energy - And How Being Too Masculine Is Hurting You - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

How To Take a Shower Properly | Eight Common Mistake in Shower - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> How To Take a Shower Properly | Eight Common Mistake in Shower - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Eat Healthy - Duration: 7:50.

How to Eat Healthy

Do you struggle with healthy eating, because you're not quite sure what that means?

Maybe your doctor told you that you need to lose weight, or perhaps you woke up this morning,

looked in the mirror, and finally came to the realization that it's time to start

taking care of yourself.

Whatever your reason for wanting to make a change, you're not alone!

Every day, thousands of people make the decision to start eating better.

However, most of these people don't have a clue how to go about it!

So, if you want to know how to eat healthy, here are some tips you can start implementing

right away!

Number 1 - Eat More Fruits and Vegetables

Research shows that eating a variety of fruits and veggies provides many benefits, including

protection against cancer, heart disease, and the effects of aging.

Ultimately, nine servings of fruits and vegetables are recommended per day.

However, if that seems daunting, rather than fixate on a fixed amount, make sure to have

just one vegetable or fruit with each meal.

Number 2 - Limit Liquid Calories

Soda is essentially sugar water, which packs a caloric punch.

Diet cola, while clocking zero calories, also tallies zero nutritional value.

And smoothies and fruit juice, though healthier than soda, packs about the same number of

calories.

But the healthiest choice?

Go with water.

Eight glasses are recommended per day, but if you hate drinking plain water, add some

lemon and mint to it.

Unsweetened tea and coffee are both fine as well.

Number 3 - Eat More Fiber

Not only can fiber keep you full, it can also help you lose weight as well as lower your

risk for cancer.

An easy way to fit more fiber into your diet is to swap out white bread for whole grains.

Whole grains have 3 parts: Bran, germ and endosperm.

They work together to prevent diseases, and may also help keep you at a healthy weight.

Number 4 - Go Natural

Choosing natural foods instead of processed foods is a healthy no-brainer.

Without additives, non or minimally processed foods mean you won't ingest excessive amounts

of manmade chemicals.

Better yet, choosing organic food means you'll be eating foods that were cultivated without

pesticides, which have been proven to be toxic in the human diet, and are often linked with

cancer.

Plus, some studies show that organic foods have higher levels of nutrients and antioxidants.

It's a simple switch to pick the organic apple over the conventional apple, or the whole

wheat loaf over the Wonder bread.

But it's a swap that could mean a big nutritional difference.

Number 5 - Snack Smart

Snacking is a good way to carry oneself over till the next meal, but making healthy decisions

when you're delusional with hunger isn't something I'd bet on.

Prepare yourself with smart, portable choices, such as a piece of whole fruit, or some fresh

veggies with hummus.

But if you're in the mood for a slightly more indulgent snack — say, a wedge of Gouda

or a handful of almonds — be mindful of your intake.

High-fat dairy foods such as cheese are high in calories and artery-clogging saturated

fats, so keep portions to less than one ounce per day.

As for nuts, keep it to just one ounce per day, because the calories can add up real

quick if you over do it.

Number 6 - Curb Your Sweet Tooth

Candy, cookies, and cakes, oh my!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that excessive sugar consumption can mean

buying a larger size of pants.

But sugar is also part of an addictive cycle, and consumption causes peaks and valleys in

your blood sugar level and leaves you craving more.

Research even shows that a lifetime of overindulging in the sweet stuff can lead to dull, wrinkled

skin.

Try to limit how much refined sugar you eat.

Not only is it high in calories, but it's also almost devoid of nutrients.

White, brown, and powdered sugar are all culprits, as well as honey and syrup, so choose low-sugar

breakfast cereals, opt for fresh fruit for dessert, or simply cut out your daily can

of Coke.

It may seem like a big sacrifice, but it'll make a big difference.

Number 7 - Choose Healthy Fats

Unlike saturated fat, which clogs arteries, monounsaturated fats actually help you metabolize

fat and lower bad cholesterol, while possibly raising good cholesterol.

So choose healthy fats, which are found in olives, walnuts, and avocados - instead of

butter.

However, make sure to measure oil when cooking since just 1 tablespoon has 120 calories!

Number 8 - Superfood, Not Super Size

Superfoods, such as blueberries, broccoli, salmon, walnuts, and even dark chocolate pack

a nutritional punch.

But when you pair certain components together, the benefits are enhanced even further.

Strength in numbers, my friends, strength in numbers.

Number 9 - Be a Smart Shopper

You already sidestep the Pop-Tarts and Twinkies — great!

But if you assume that your breakfast granola or stand-by frozen dinners are healthy, think

again!

They are absolute shit!

Many processed foods have more saturated fat, sodium, or sugar that you might've previously

thought.

When you go shopping, be sure to check out the nutrition content for things like low

saturated fat, low sodium, and high fiber.

Number 10 - Pace Your Eating

If you tend to Hoover up your meals in five minutes flat, try to stretch each meal to

30 minutes.

People who eat slowly tend to eat 70 calories less per meal than people who rush through

in under 10 minutes.

Simply chewing your food thoroughly, and just being mindful of what you're eating can help

you slow down.

Start today!

Clear the junk food out of your cabinets.

Pick one habit or two to remove from your diet, and start making changes.

The more drastic the change, the higher the possibility for drastic results.

But, the likelihood that you'll fail as soon as you hit a bump in the road is high…

so balance these changes with your personality.

You might stumble a few times before you find your stride, or you find a method that works

for you.

Thanks for watching!

If you enjoyed this video, give it a LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE!

And SUBSCRIBE for more videos like this!

For more infomation >> How To Eat Healthy - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Getting a Job in Switzerland | How-To - Duration: 15:12.

you guys like just finished the interview

I totally got a job

hates you welcome back to my channel if you're new

my name is Lea and I am moving to Switzerland so it is 10 days away 10 can

you believe that 10 days away it's it's a win I'm freaking out it's getting

crazy it's getting real so today we're talking about jobs I said in my last

video I have some exciting news to share with you guys so I am sharing it today

it is so exciting like hold on to your seats I got a job I got a job I got a

job in Switzerland so this video is all about my job also I'm gonna share kind

of my process on how I got a job in Switzerland just in case any of you guys

want to move to syphilis I'm not expert at all but this is just what I did this

is my process it's so funny because literally right before I made this video

I got a phone call from another place I applied in Switzerland so now I'm a

little torn because I have like two jobs anyway oh my job so last week yeah it's

been exactly a week last week I had a Skype interview so I applied to this

school to teach English at the very beginning of my journey

like when I very first started to look for jobs when I realized I wanted to

have two sicilies I applied I heard that maybe a few weeks

later and they were like let us know when you get to Switzerland and we would

like to bring you in for an interview so I was super stoked like of course it was

like are they do they really want me to call is that just them saying that so

earlier last week I got an email from the director and she's like so I know we

said to bring you in for an interview but I'm gonna be out

town can we do a Skype interview like now and I'm like oh my gosh I was

freaking out freaking out we Skype interviews it went amazing amazing

during the interview like she was so friendly and I just felt like it's

perfect just five and energy from her and she didn't really ask me too many

questions she pretty much stopped and was like I really like you

she's like I do a ton of Skype interviews and I really like you so I'm

just gonna offer you the job she's like I know what I'm looking for during a

Skype interview and you're at and I was just like in the shock like you guys I

prepared so much for this interview I had sticky notes on my laptop I had a

notepad of questions and tea points about early childhood education because

I thought she was gonna drill the hell out of me like I was trip I was so

scared so scared and it was so amazing she's just like yep we're bringing bored

that was so surreal and I was so so happy because that was the job that I

wanted so kind of backtracked and I know I jumped forward into that I have been

looking for teaching positions in Switzerland so specifically teaching

English I knew that this is a field that I could work in because I'm American and

that's what they look for so if you are interested in moving overseas just know

that teaching English can always be your plan feet a lot of countries don't even

require you to have a degree some countries require you to get the TEFL

certificate which is teaching English as a foreign language certificate which you

could take online which is it's like $1,000 some places will just take your

degree like I have a bachelor's degree they'll just take that so if you want to

move teaching English is like the number one

way to move overseas well I don't know that's the number one way that's just I

don't know but I do know that that is a prime way to get out of America the

whole world wants to learn English and although a lot of people do speak

English in Switzerland they want somebody with a native tongue which is

what they call it you are obviously going to have more proper grammar your

accent of course your sentence structures are going to be better than

honestly if you've been outside of the country other people speaking English it

can be a little choppy so which is why they want us to teach them English so

I'm rambling a lot I can feel it okay so that is what I was doing I was just

looking for teaching jobs it was quite a few in Switzerland there were mainly

working with younger ages which is what I love I love young children that's what

I went to school for early childhood so that's worth two third grade so that is

the age group that I love this job is specifically looking for a preschool

teacher so that is gonna be 18 months to 3 years so cute I'm so excited so it's

like that's my favorite favorite age group to work with I'm like how do I

want to do this video there's so much information to share okay I'm going to

give you guys some tips on how to get a job and system then I'm gonna jump into

the details of the job that I got number one thing that you have to do if you are

looking for a job anywhere is not just the stunts which'll is about any other

country you have to change your resume you have two different countries they're

looking for different things and it'll definitely put your resume on the top of

the pile so that's what I did number one thing that they wanted in Switzerland so

this is gonna sound bizarre and they wanted a picture they

your picture on the resume I know so I put a picture number two thing that's

different about Swiss resumes is that they want all of your personal

informations they want to know your age they want to know are you single you

have kids they want to know your blood type they want to know your DNA not all

that but you get what I'm saying they want to know your nationality they

want to know your interests actually I put my interests on a resume I know in

America we're kind of taught to maybe do it like shortness sleep resume it's the

point like going over a page on an American resume is like what were you

doing but I'm in Switzerland you can have two three page resume like they

want details and they really examine it like she

examined my resume and she asked me questions about like she really read it

nicholae that's never happened nobody ever reads your resume in America

they're just like knit they might like look at key points but she actually read

it so that is the number one thing I say is important also if you are applying in

other countries I mean it's kind of hard to do this but if you are able to put a

local address on that resume good I put my grandma's address on my resume and I

think that helps with people contacting me because made me look more serious

like obviously it made me look like I was there so at least it got to the

point where they emailed me and then I could explain hey I'm gonna be there in

a few weeks you know rather than just looking like I'm in America who knows if

I'm actually gonna come to Switzerland so not just using you know the same

tools that you use in America I think we forget that yes it's a different country

but it's not like a it's not a third-world country

I mean of course you might actually want to move to a third-world country but

this one is not I went on indeed calm but instead they have a different

search engines and Bing so simcom and dot CH so they have monster to eat they

have indeed done CH they have jobs downstage they have all our mainstream

websites they have and then they have of course their own mainstream websites so

researching what those are is definitely important and also using the resources

you already know Oh cover letters in Switzerland they really love cover

letters in America I don't know I haven't used too many cover letters in

America actually but instance lived every single job so

that was important making sure that you must catch that they want a complete

application they want your resume they want a cover letter some of them have

asked me to argue attach my diploma and references they want the complete date

well then that must pretty much all I did nothing else different I just made

sure to research what they are looking for in Switzerland and I tried to match

that because it's not the same as American you can't go into another

country expecting the same thing so those are just my little tips if you are

looking for a job of a different country back to the job that I got just sharing

some of my details because I am so excited like I said before it is a job

teaching English to preschoolers so I got a job in a International School in

Basel Switzerland Basel is not originally where I wanted to live I

wanted to live in Surrey but it is what it is

everything happens for a reason I'm not gonna be picky I'm just blessed to be

able to go to soup tonight so I'm gonna be living in Basel so Basel is on the

corner the north west dish so it's literally in between France and Germany

it's smaller than Surrey which is the biggest city that I wanted to live in

but it's only an hour away so if I want to go what else not this job

I didn't want to share the details I waited to do this video because I didn't

get my offer letter yet so I didn't know the details I just got my offer letter

yesterday and I spoke with HR again sitting as well kind of asking them more

questions about positions before I actually accepted it sorry nobody salary

is gonna be which is great stuff so this is amazing

in Switzerland they have mandatory vacation time and five weeks

your girl got five weeks paid vacation for this job still have holidays just

like we do like they still have like so three-day weekends that happen and

everything else like that so it's gonna be nice so the main big thing about this

job is that they have a relocation package which is amazing they were

relocation package they are going to provide me with a furnished apartment

for two months which is so amazing I am completely relieved and they also booked

me on hotel as soon as I get there because as soon as I arrived in the

airport they want me to go to work they not to actually work but they want me to

basically just up like a trial day so I can see the school meet the teachers the

other teachers you know the other staff members and see if you know everything

is good if I'm fighting right if I actually like it I booked me a hotel for

those trial days and then after that if I completely loved it and if they

completely loved me then they got a furnished apartment for me it

seems like a really really good opportunity really really good

opportunity so excited for this I'm so excited

teaching is what I love it's my passion and I didn't do too much in America

because as you know they do not value education here they do not value the

teachers and they are underpaid and overworked I didn't I did it throughout

college working childcare I did do all of that but then once I graduated and

got a degree I was like I just spent like $40,000 on the school I'm not gonna

work for $12 an hour and that might sound horrible but I mean you don't go

to school and work your butt off to get out and work $12 an hour

so that's why I'm so excited that I got this job that's actually gonna pay well

for me to do what I love one major thing that I forgot to disclose and with the

other job the one in Basel they offered me it has a two-year contract so that

kind of really scared me and stressed me out because never have signed a drug

contract for that long the longest contract I have signed as a year and

even that was scary because you know you don't know what's gonna happen you don't

you don't know you cannot predict the future two years is a little scary but

it's exciting as well because although that's two years locked into a job that

I can't leave that's two years locked into a job in Switzerland that I'm not

gonna leave like I have a job solid job for two years in Switzerland so that's

also easy I have I kind of had to look at the other side of that as well I

think it's just scary I mean I feel like I am so scared of some things in

Switzerland just because I am comparing it to the US and I cannot do that they

are definitely taking care of me and it seems like they are definitely taking

care of their teachers I mean they make sure that they have a place to stay

and that they're comfortable they don't have to stress about that while working

so so I think that's just kind of what's going on in my night I think that's it

all right you have any questions please please comment below you can message me

on my social media it is a hard process it is strenuous you're gonna have your

ups and downs I definitely got my fair share of email

saying that I do not this position but I also got some great other emails so I'm

10 days away from Switzerland and I'm semi ready my house is still not packed

but we're gonna get it done thank you guys so much for tuning in to

this channel I know this is a longer video but I had just had so much news to

share with you if you made it to the end you won't doubt that my giveaway is

still open you still have today's to enter and then I won't be spending off

my giveaway thank you guys so much for watching and I will see you guys very

very soon

For more infomation >> Getting a Job in Switzerland | How-To - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to get SUPER SHARP Images - Duration: 7:12.

Hey!

Here we are again

Today we are going to learn how to get Super sharp Images

And the process is super easy and simple and the best it's free

First, you need to edit your images as always

Here I'll use a preset, with minor changes relevant to photos

Then disable the Lightroom sharpening section

You'll download a plugin for Lightroom called Sharpener Pro from Nik Collection

In it, we'll create super sharp images

After downloading the plugin, you'll export the photo already in its final size and in Tiff format

So we have a nice file to work with and avoid anomalies

In the last section of the export, menu choose to open the exported file in Sharpener PRO

As soon as the photo opens in Sharpener, you'll have many options to work with

In the menu to your right, we have the global options of photo sharpness

Adjust to taste, take care of extreme settings as it can induce noises to your photo

Tip: Do not press the ENTER or COMMAND key unless the plugin thinks you have finished and export the photo and you have to start over again

By clicking the numbers you can enter the adjustment values ​​that will be used in the photo

Global settings will affect the whole picture, and we do not always want this

In this plugin, we have available the local adjustments, where we can choose places to create masks in our photo

By choosing local adjustments you can choose different levels of sharpness for different parts of your photo

By clicking on the set point with the ALT key pressed you can duplicate the point and use the same adjustment in various parts of the photo

Fit the shape that is most interesting to your photo

In this photo, I'll leave the level of sharpness greater in the body than in the face of the model, and there the adjustment points show its value

The light areas are being affected by the adjustment, the dark ones aren't

Here I'm adjusting so that the background turns less clear and out of focus than the body of the model

Always compare the progress of your work with the before and after button at the top of the program

Leave your like in the video and subscribe if you aren't already

Once you've finished all the settings, click Apply and return to Lightroom

Again in Lightroom if you need to do some more adjustment

Compare version without issues and issues

In this case, I will only export the photo as a JPEG

Just as we export TIFF, click on the top of the page to see more about exporting files

With the file ready now it's just fun!

CYA!!!

For more infomation >> How to get SUPER SHARP Images - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

How Bands Add To The Games Experience - Duration: 2:07.

From moving soundtracks to epic trailers,

music is a vital part of the video game experience.

To promote each other, games publishers, music labels

and bands often form symbiotic relationships,

helping gamers to discover new music, and bands

to find new fans through soundtrack and trailer licensing.

Here are a few bands making an impact on the gaming industry.

Wargaming teamed up with Swedish metal

band Sabaton to create a World of Tanks music video for their song

Primo Victoria, which centers around the events of D-day. The band drove a real tank for

the video, which became an in-game add-on, and introduced the world to what they

call "tank meta." Sabaton also played a concert at Gamescom as part of this

partnership. Sabaton's partnership with Wargaming created a new audience for one

of their most successful songs, but popular music artists are also brought

in to create something new. Platinum selling hip hop artist Kid Ink teamed up

with Bandai Namco for Tekken 7, a game pitting father against son. His original

song, "This Time, It's Personal," is a riff off of the game's tagline, which is "The

best fights are personal." Kid Ink also helped promote the game with his own

Tekken 7 playlist on Spotify. [Kid Ink] "Is really thinking like, is an intro song, like when

the game comes on or when the wrestler walks out or the fighter walks out like

this is what you hear the lyrics, this is what they're telling you.

Kid Ink's song was a fit for Tekken's spirit of competition, but Ubisoft wanted

to capture the fun-loving spirit of their hacking group characters in the

game Watch Dogs 2. They partnered with an artist who'd be able to emulate that

vibe. With its bright colors, hacking imagery and clips from the game, the

video for Oliver Helden's song "Good Life" easily became a promo for the video game.

Artists are getting behind the camera, too. Linkin Park's Johan directed a music

video to promote Medal of Honor set to the band's song "The Catalyst." As a way to

expedite these artists and game collaborations, EA took music licensing a

step further by co-founding Next Level LLC. This partnership allows EA to sign

and develop musical talent while gaining access to existing music libraries.

Ubisoft penned a similar deal with audiogram last year.

For more infomation >> How Bands Add To The Games Experience - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Vanilla Syrup || Simple Vanilla Syrup - Duration: 1:24.

How to Make Vanilla Syrup || Simple Vanilla Syrup

1 cup water

1 1/4 cups sugar

Mix on medium heat until your water boils

Let boil for 1 minute WITHOUT mixing

Remove from heat

2 tablespoons of vanilla extract

For more infomation >> How to Make Vanilla Syrup || Simple Vanilla Syrup - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Greek Nachos ~ Ground Lamb Pita Chips Nacho Recipe - Duration: 3:22.

If you like lamb and you're looking for something different how about some Greek Nachos.

I'm Tess and in this video recipe I'll show you how to make some awesome

Greek nachos. (intro music)

I'm starting with about a pound and a half of ground lamb. In a medium-high

heat pan I'm browning and chopping the ground lamb until no longer pink and

this is gonna take about five minutes. You can see I have a good bit of fat so

I'm going to drain some off and leave about a couple of tablespoons. And just a

reminder that you'll be able to find this recipe, the list of ingredients and

much more in the show more section below.

I'm adding in some diced onions, minced garlic, salt and black pepper. Stirring

and cooking for a couple minutes. Now I'm adding in the spices. I have some oregano...

smoked paprika and some crushed fennel seeds. These spices mixed with the ground

lamb will add some great flavor to the Greek nachos. Stirring and cooking for

another minute just to get those spices mixed in with the lamb and then removing

from the heat.

So let's build these Greek nachos! I have some pita chips. These are store-bought

but you can make your own if you wish. Just spooning on some of the ground lamb mixture.

I have enough lamb to make two of these dishes so it does go a long way.

If you wanted you could freeze some for future use. Next, I have some tomatoes and

I'm using some halved cherry tomatoes but you can use whatever you have.

Sprinkling over some chopped green onions and these are Greek nachos so you

have to have some feta cheese. I have some sliced black olives and I'm also

adding on some sliced kalamata olives. Now I'm sprinkling with some fresh

chopped parsley and you could also add some fresh chopped mint. You know I have to

have some heat so I'm adding on some sliced jalapeno peppers.

And for the condiments I'm adding on a scoop each of humus, Greek yogurt and I

have to have some guac. Now that is a plate of Greek nachos! I have to say

these Greek nachos were amazing! They didn't last very long. We just loved all

the Greek flavors, the lamb, the texture and the crunch from the pita chips.

Ithought of having some tzatziki sauce to the top but I'll save that for next time.

I hope you did these Greek nachos a try and enjoy.

If you like this Greek nachos recipe please hit the LIKE and SUBSCRIBE button.

Remember to hit the "BELL" next to the SUBSCRIBE to make sure that you get my

future video recipes. You can also find me on Facebook and on my website.

Feel free to SHARE this recipe and my channel with your friends and family.

And until next time... Much Love!

For more infomation >> How To Make Greek Nachos ~ Ground Lamb Pita Chips Nacho Recipe - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA 18 | HOW TO TELL WHAT TIER OF PLAYER YOU HAVE PACKED IN FIFA 18 - Duration: 5:15.

yo guys what's going on Jamesx here and welcome back to a FIFA video I haven't

done one of these in the while have I okay that's kind of a rhetorical question

because you can't actually speak to me but anyway guys yeah I'm back with another

fifa 18 video and i may do some more of these but I'm really not too sure yet

however I thought you know what I'll try and upload this video no I won't try I

will upload this video but either way what I'm going to go through this video is like

the FIFA 18 packs basically and how you can notice or kind of tell what player

you're gonna get in the pack before it completely opened and you see who's in

the pack and and who your main player is you normally pops up. In fifa 17

may remember the walkouts were introduced the flares you can tell and the little

black screen at the start if you can't tell if it was a walk out or it wasn't

however this year I've got some things which allow you to notice whether it's

gonna be a walk out it's gonna be a decent player to come in not very good

player or just a shocking plan so hopefully you guys do enjoyed a bit if

you do please do leave a like subscribe for new art in all stops gonna upload a

couple of my social medias so going I've never snapchat the code would be beside

me right now or just type in James X chat no space they'll be on the screen

but yeah you can do that also follow me on the Instagram that will all be down

below anyway just feel pretty much to me when I vote I'll try and ask some more

future questions you may have or just questions in general I love to

chat some more of you but even when it's getting to the video I'm gonna show you

all the clips to start with and I will leave the people who want to get the

videos wrong because it's not actually my footage so that links will be down

below for like the original videos yeah like I said let's get to the video I'm

gonna show you all the face of begin with now going friend talk about

but then the footage I just show you consists of a nun we're a pretty low

rare a medium rare were like an 85 right here and then walk out plan you may

notice like a difference already however I'm just gonna tell you for it and walk

you through it I kind of give it insight of what you need to spot and look out

for if you wanna they will play again however if you don't I don't know why

you on this video morning so we're gonna start with the number and the number is

pretty basic to see I mean this is not something you really should be looking

out for because it's not a plague you want to get however the norm a literally

consists of no transitions and of course it's going to be transitions but I mean

in comparison to the bigger players so first off you need to look for a flat

his no flare you know it's gonna be an hombre or someone just below that

standard and the second thing you need to look for is if the balls dude calm

down by this point you have probably seen if it's gonna be rare or non rare

if you did miss the Flay's that's what you should be looking out for however

that's literally from the non where this one it's pretty obvious to notice and

it's not really one you want to look out for

cuz who wants a non rare card like this so now we have the red card this is

giving out at the low rate is where maybe the state is I need is not just 39

is the 80s 81 82 around that area maybe even 83 depending if there are walk out

or knocking out still varies I'm not exactly too sure watch it consist I'm

applying to be a walk out so if you know please do let me know down below either

way when you open the pack you'll see a flash phone the homing you know it's

going to be as where player be don't know what type of RAM it's going to be

it's not the same as last year maybe 17 where the biggest player it's made a

better player in this case from the footage I've gathered so I it doesn't

really make it different so you should be looking out for the size of play you

should just be looking if there isn't and if there is a blow in this incident

you will be getting a Bratz player but you don't know what right yeah so let me

go to the next bit I'm talking for houses know what making play you're

going to get all roughly the vibrator right then guys so now we'll get into

the big boys to getting into the eighty-five right it's maybe some 86 is

depending the fair walk out or not however if you want to know you're

getting a walk out or not this is why you need to look closely so when you get

a big player the boss will come down like you always see when you get a big

player they'll come down and this would be the same whether it's gonna be a walk

out or just a decent red player however when the card is flush are and you're

waiting to see if the players gonna walk out or not you need to have a look if

there's gonna be any flames or fire just behind the card if there isn't that

means you have not got a walk out player however if you have got flares and fire

and all that good stuff behind the card it means you are getting a walk out

player which in some cases and usually it's better than normal we're playing

and again right think I so hope you've enjoyed the video I'm not too sure if

this is happening too much however if it has please you leave a like on the video

go down below and let me know if there's any ways that you can actually identify

what play you're going to get before the park opens don't be sick if you could

you can subscribe is where I'll be awesome because hopefully I've got some

good content coming soon but nevertheless guys like up skyvan we'll

see you next time peace out

For more infomation >> FIFA 18 | HOW TO TELL WHAT TIER OF PLAYER YOU HAVE PACKED IN FIFA 18 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

20 Green Thickie Fillers: How To Make Smoothies That Keep You Full For Hours - Duration: 3:02.

(upbeat music)

- [Katherine] Hi there, my name is Katherine

from greenthickies.com

and I wanted to share something

really exciting with you today.

Today, I want to bring you 20 healthy smoothie ingredients

that are going to stop you feeling hungry

and help you lose weight

and radically improve your health.

So what is a Green Thickie

and why is it different to a standard smoothie?

Now, Green Thickie is a complete meal in a glass.

It's perfectly balanced

and it contains all of the ingredients that you need

to fill you up from one meal to another

and keep you completely energised.

And it only takes two minutes to make.

And you can drink it on the move

which is great if you don't have enough time

to sit down and eat a healthy meal.

All Green Thickie's are calorie counted

to make sure that they contain enough calories

to fill you up and get exactly the right amount in you

so that you lose weight.

Now, Green Thickie's contain healthy fats

and protein to keep your body in the best health possible.

And they also contain a secret ingredient

that I call a filler.

Now this is the ingredient that fills you up

and stops your hunger

and fillers is what I'm going to talk about today.

So, what is a Green Thickie?

A Green Thickie has six ingredients in it.

It has a liquid, leafy greens

such as spinach or kale

that I promise you, you cannot taste.

And these are amazing for your health.

They've got fruit, protein

natural protein like seeds or nuts.

And a filler, which I've got, I'm going to talk about today.

And some natural sweeteners

like dates, raisins, maple syrup

stevia, or raw honey.

And we have thousands of people losing weight

by replacing their breakfast

and sometimes even their lunch too

with a Green Thickie.

And then they just add in a healthy dinner

at the end of the day.

And you are going to feel the difference immediately

after replacing your standard breakfast

with a Green Thickie.

So, just watch out for all that extra natural energy

coming your way.

Now here are all of the 20 Green Thickie fillers.

And as you can see, they are all real food.

Healthy ingredients, with no nasty chemicals

or nasty surprises

and the best thing is, you know exactly

what's going in every meal.

And you get to choose what works best for your body.

But I'm going to run through

all 20 fillers to help you understand

how to prepare these ingredients.

So if you'd like to watch that video

where I show you exactly how to prepare these fillers

for your Green Thickie's

than click the link surrounding this video

and I can't want to see you there.

Take care, bye!

(upbeat music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét