Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily we Sep 23 2017

(light piano music)

[Amalia Rioja] MPC is important to the Chicago region

because they can provide a blueprint

on how we can plan our city and surrounding area

in a way that not just makes economic sense,

but in a way that's equitable for everyone.

[Marsha Cruzan] The Metropolitan Planning Council has brought together

lots of diverse leaders.

The leaders together thoughtfully address

the current challenges.

[Tom Weisner] It's the regional facilitator

for making sure that this area has a bright future,

that we don't get consumed by complacency,

or selfishness,

that we are always talking to each other

and creating solutions for the future.

[Amalia Rioja] It's great to have MPC as thought leaders and experts

that can bring together all these different stakeholders

and be able to have an impact.

[Jahmal Cole] MPC is a powerful organization because

it's not just about research.

Chicago is one of the most segregated cities in the US.

Teenagers on the south and west side are not connected

to the same extent as teenagers

on the north side of Chicago.

They order their food every day

through three inch bullet proof glass windows.

Helicopters fly over their homes every night.

Had it not been for the MPC's report,

I wouldn't have had this ammo to say hey

that's segregation in action.

MPC has done a great job at studying issues

that are relevant and draw empathy out of people.

And that's why I support MPC.

[Debbie Liu] My involvement with MPC really started

with being involved in the Ping Tom Park Advisory Council.

MPC had led community discussions

for Our Great Rivers project.

We were working with MPC throughout the process

to really get enough community feedback.

MPC allowed them to have a space to be urban planners

of their own communities.

[Marsha Cruzan] Developing communities means investing in people

and their hopes and dreams for the future.

But it's also about showing people what's possible.

[Debbie Liu] I appreciate MPC for being intentional

about bringing the community together.

[Tom Weisner] MPC has been the leader in making sure

that we're aware of the issues,

but that we're also given the opportunity

to work together to create solutions.

[Jahmal Cole] Powerful leadership and people that actually care.

That's MPC.

For more infomation >> Metropolitan Planning Council: Who We Are & What We Do - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Telecom Egypt is very important before buying Telecom Egypt - Duration: 1:04.

Hi

There is a very important Xi before buying, te.

To ensure that the line works with you before buying.

You must do this step

First, open the settings in your phone.

Go to list of name, contacts.

Select from the list of contacts.

Mobile networks

And then, network operators

Then search for networks.

When you search for networks, the phone shows you the networks in your area.

For more infomation >> Telecom Egypt is very important before buying Telecom Egypt - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

We Chose Each Other's (Gothic) Outfit in Abilletage - Duration: 9:32.

I feel like we are conspiring against her

We kind of are

It's a conspiracy

Yes, and that's kind of the point

Hello everyone, welcome back to my channel!

Right now we are heading for Abilletage's store

which is a brand that specializes in corsets and gothic style

It's hidden inside what looks like a residential building

It's actually quite common for small indie brands in Japan

So don't freak out, as long as you have the address

you should be able to find them

Abilletage is quite famous for its print tights

Their most signature designs are "leg corset" prints

The print is really pretty, and it comes in a lot of colors

They also have phone cases with corset design,

corset-like chokers,

and actual corsets

Now let the challenge begin!

First it's my turn to dress up my friend, Jane

I'm actually not that familiar with their clothing line

I found this lovely skirt

BUT LOOK HOW SHORT IT IS

IT'S SO SHORT

I decided to go with this ivory lacy skirt with layered uneven edges

and build my coordinate around it

I want to do a shiro-gothic (white gothic) look

with a lot of lace details

and a touch of color in the jewelry

Now it's Jane's turn to choose an outfit for me!

This blouse...it is pretty, but...

it doesn't scream Abilletage to me, you know?

(This voice belongs to another girl who helped us filming)

There was this blouse in pink and black with polka dots

It's really pretty

I actually really like this one

and look at the design in the back

I saw it on Twitter and totally fell in love

very unique

Well but it's only for those who have nice smooth skin in the back

since you know

Yeah, it's not for everyone I guess

And it has dots...

makes it kinda hard to coordinate with

It's true

Do I keep filming?

Oh yes, keep filming

Is it ok to talk?

Sure, she'll edit it out

(Surprise surprise)

You think this is not her style? I think it kinda fits her

Well...she could try?

Or we can make her try

I feel like we are conspiring against her

It's kind of true

It's a conspiracy

Yes and that's kind of the point

So pretty

Seems like only the short ones remain

Yeah it's really short

The long one was released a while back

I remember seeing it

There were three versions: long, medium and short

and the medium one was always out of stock

Now it's Jane's turn to transform!

Tell me what you chose for me

First I chose a skirt

A skirt?

This one, a lacy ivory skirt

Yep, and it is going with...

with this corset right here

yep

As for the blouse, the one I picked for you is

this one

yep yep

And accessories

You picked accessories?!

Oh my

There you go

The big reveal!

And finally, my transformation!

I chose this long black one piece dress

And of course

Black with red, because gothic

And I just had to add this one thing

I mean, look at this neck I'm working with

You neck is like, 5 centimeters longer than mine

The reveal!

With Halloween right around the corner, gothic is the way to go, right? XD

Thank you so much for watching! I'll see you next time <3

For more infomation >> We Chose Each Other's (Gothic) Outfit in Abilletage - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

Who Are We Really Are We Truly Free - Duration: 11:38.

Who Are We Really?

Are We Truly Free?

Throughout our lives, we are shown or told how we shall live and contribute to society.

How we shall act, be and interact with others, as well as so many definitions and opinions

from our peers.

Having observed and lived in a unique way, I have gathered a great deal of insight to

the topic of abandonment.

In order to gain further knowledge and wisdom, we learn from our life experiences, which

no amount of education can prepare us for.

Looking backward at all life�s amazing encounters, there is a clear issue in today�s society

and one that is focused on material needs and wants.

Focusing on demands is the norm for the way in which we are supposed to live.

In essence, these are demands placed not only on ourselves but also expectations of others

towards us.

In other words, the focus is always on things outside of us and our own natural basic requirements,

which in effect causes an imbalance.

Our relationships with others are crucial to our life lessons and learnings, and there

eventually comes a point when these are tested.

Because we are born into an illusion that is based on others perceptions, it is inherent

that we will adopt this same conditioning.

We often read about lifting the veils of illusion, but the use of the word illusion is misconstrued.

The reality of each of our lives is distorted in some way, it has to be until we recognise

the illusion of our own life.

Psychology plays an important foundation for our lives, and this all begins from a young

age, even before we are born.

A fetus is very much alive; feeling in so many ways as it grows to form a living being.

Whatever the mother is going through will be transferred in some way to the unborn child.

Whilst science may disagree with this view for whatever reasons, it seems a logical view

to take, as a starting point.

So, from a very early age, everything we feel is stored deep in our consciousness so that

it may serve us later in life.

Most of us know how stressful it is when a new child is created, let alone the events

that happen after the birth.

This perhaps explains why so few have little or no memory of their early months, days or

even years.

It has been stored deeply in a safe place, waiting to come to the surface, when necessary.

Love Is All Creation

A child is predominantly created when two individuals are in a loving relationship,

therefore the basis of the creation is love.

Taking this as a foundation, the essence is transferred to the masculine and feminine

elements.

As the fusion takes place between the egg and sperm, the love essence shall begin to

grow, to form the embryo.

Love continues to grow within the fetus and the cycle continues, for nine months.

Voila, a child is born in love, which is innocent and pure, it is at this moment we begin to

�brand� the child, with a name, nationality, and religion.

The beginning of our lives, therefore, is immediately labeled.

In essence, we are not born totally free, which is our birthright, we become inadvertently

part of societies self-created illusion.

We are born into an illusion, that is based on our parents, their parents, and generations

before us.

This is how it shall be according to society, and how it has always been � but we know

instinctively that this is not true.

It can not be true, as things such as birth certificates, identity documents, and passports,

are all modern day creations of man.

Land borders have been created through battles, disputes, and far more devastating acts of

violence and war.

But what has driven this tremendous travesty?

Man�s quest for control or greed?

Where did the spirit of community disappear?

The reality of modern day man seems to be all based on fear, which in so many ways ensures

that love is suppressed.

It is this illusion many are realising now, and it has taken tremendous pain and suffering

for us to achieve this.

Abandonment is a common cause for relationships to buckle and strain, or to completely break

down.

It is this aspect that has perhaps we don�t fully understand, as we search for reasons

for our suffering.

It all stems back to the expectations placed by others, as well as the demands we place

on our self.

Based on what we have been shown or taught by our peers, the focus is on being able to

produce something of monetary value.

This is essentially the be all and end all of our purpose on this planet according to

society.

As we see the demand, which is a low vibrational energy, can only have one possible effect;

more low vibrations.

This is far more apparent especially when someone has had traumatic encounters throughout

their life.

I believe in a lot of cases, this can even stem back to the fetus growing in the womb,

especially if the mother also encountered stress or trauma.

Transfer of trauma is a common issue prevalent throughout the world today, and much more

effort is necessary to understand it.

Quest To Satisfy Society � Leads To Abandonment

Fully equipped with all the illusions, templates and societies expectations we enter into relationships

full of love and openness.

The desire to share our lives with someone that stimulates us in a combination of ways.

Our experiences and psyche guide us, but there comes a point when these relationships can

become toxic.

On our quest to meet all the requirements of society, ticking the boxes on the way,

many find themselves in the scenario the relationship begins to crumble.

We rely on what we have learned or remember to address the issues, but these are all based

on a templating or expectation that is an illusion.

The relationship breaks down, as communication between the two is fraught with differing

views of how it should be.

Yet, we are doing everything expected of us.

We are working hard, too hard, to create an income, to provide for our family, and children.

We pay our bills and taxes as well as everything else �expected�, but yet the relationship

breaks.

So, at this time we can take a closer look at what the hell happened, and where did it

come from.

We shall look at our own actions, not those of the other person.

If we analyze what the other person may or may not have been thinking or doing, we again

focus on something outside of our self.

There is no need to speculate on others, it is time for the microscope of self.

I know, I have done this, and it simply is a waste of energy that just continues in a

never-ending circle.

On my own quest to meet my own relationship requirements, despite ticking all the boxes,

(being an amazing father, an incredible lover and great visionary) I had followed an illusion

that I had created from a very young age.

Yes, it was my illusion, but that is not to say what was created is an illusion.

The intentions of being a father, lover, husband, provider, caregiver etc were always on a genuine

desire and higher goal, to be the best I could be.

The more I took responsibility for, the harder I had to work � the bigger the dream required

the income to match.

I had lost touch with my true calling and soul essence and focused on the perceived

need to provide.

What I have come to realise is that effectively I abandoned my partner and son, as well as

myself.

I made conscious decisions that placed the relationship in jeopardy, putting others before

myself and them.

I was chasing a dream of earning the financial abundance, so that we may one day realise

the dream of creating a loving home in the countryside.

The intention was genuine, but the devil is always in the detail.

Chasing wealth also brought tremendous anxieties and stresses on me personally, which of course

transferred to the relationship.

Communication was necessary, but the actions and words did not solve the situation.

It leads to a fundamental collapse to the illusion I had created, much the same as it

will to most of us!

I abandoned those that I love, as well as my own soul on a quest to creating financial

abundance.

No Regrets Only Life Lessons

We can not regret what has happened in our lives, we can embrace everything and merge

it together so we can create something new.

Recognising all that we have done, acknowledging it and being at peace with it is crucial.

There can be no anger or blame.

Shit happens as they say!

We can only learn and allow all that we have done to be the university of life.

These real lessons of life can only be good, no matter what we go through.

Going to the deepest places of ourselves, allows us to truly appreciate what we have

accomplished.

In conclusion, to be truly free, we shall follow our own heart and soul, as well as

communicate in a deep and meaningful way.

Community begins with our true authentic self and just grows from there.

Viewing everything from a higher perspective, and our own highest good, can only lead to

incredible things.

Yes, for the majority, it takes a massive life-changing event to trigger this, yet so

few take the time to get to really break the illusion, because of the aforementioned expectations.

We each have the power to break the cycles of our own creation and be the love we have

always been.

Shattering all expectations to just being in the moment is a transformation, and is

one that will continue for the remainder of our earthly life.

Knowing that our core is love, allows us to simply be love.

A deeper connection with our core, and with others, leads to an amazing transformation

of all that within our microcosmos.

There are many unexplained connections still present that will remain that way.

We as a species do not need all the answers to live our lives because we are the answer.

Nothing outside of us is responsible for our life journey, it is and always has been in

our hands.

We co-create where we are going, and with whom.

Some are privileged to have encountered the One who has shaken us to our core; that essence

will never leave us.

Unconditional love has been reignited deep within, and we can finally appreciate it.

We will carry this essence with a new quest that is far more precious and rewarding than

our previous ones.

We now share with one and all, true unconditional love.

This is our only mission, whatever is necessary for us to do this will be provided for on

our journey.

No longer do we need to chase a dream.

We shall trust in what we feel inside and follow with an open heart, and all will be

well.

Time to live in our truth!

For more infomation >> Who Are We Really Are We Truly Free - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

AN OBJECT LIKE NOTHING WE'VE SEEN BEFORE HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN OUR - Duration: 3:12.

AN OBJECT LIKE NOTHING WE'VE SEEN BEFORE HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

The Hubble Space Telescope is no stranger to finding strange things that defy definition

and one more has been added to that list, a binary asteroid spotted by astronomers that

is also a comet.

HYBRID ASTEROID SPOTTED IN SOLAR SYSTEM BY ASTRONOMERS AND IT'S STRANGE

Astronomers have found not just one, but two, swirling around each other in a cosmic dance

and leaving behind a stream of dust as they go.

It is certainly a beautiful example of nature and it does bring about questions that are

very interesting concerning just how many hybrids there might be out there.

As part of the Spacewatch program, the binary object was seen first in 2006 and it was given

the rather unassuming name of 2006 VW139.

However, in 2012 astronomers found that there was something strange about it as the asteroid

had characteristics that were comet-like, with one giveaway being the tail that was

streaming behind it.

ASTEROID STANDS OUT AS IT IS IN TWO PIECES There is nothing new about main-belt comets.

However, they are not common either.

The asteroid is only one of a dozen objects to have ever been found and what makes this

one standout is the fact that it is in two pieces.

2006 VW139 is made from two lumps of equal size that are orbiting each other at about

60 miles distance but why it split in half is something of a mystery and left astronomers

wanting to take an even closer look.

When the twins came closer to the Sun in September last year, NASA made the Hubble Space Telescope

capture images that were clearer of the tail and the nucleus and this confirmed signatures

of a comet sitting where they do not usually sit.

Jessica Agarwal from the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research in Germany said

that they had found indications that were strong for sublimation of water ice thanks

to an increase in solar heating, very much in the same way as the comet's tail is created.

Researchers believe that 2006 VW139 split apart around 5000 years ago thanks to stress

rotation, where a stream of vapor coming off them helped them to move more and more apart.

There is still one question that remains, and this is how common systems such as this

are actually in the inner Solar System.

Agarwal said that more observational and theoretical work is needed along with the sighting of

more objects similar to this one to be able to find an answer to the question.

It is hoped that more of the oddball icy asteroids will be seen with technology making advancements,

to reveal a great deal more of the beauty along with detail in the rock-studded asteroid

belt.

For more infomation >> AN OBJECT LIKE NOTHING WE'VE SEEN BEFORE HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN OUR - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Benedict Cumberbatch teases what we can expect from Avengers: Infinity War - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Benedict Cumberbatch teases what we can expect from Avengers: Infinity War - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

We are lovely pet - Parody - Duration: 0:10.

This video have more bad word. Sorry

Chepo: Hey Dec. Tomorrow I will buy something for you.

Dec: What something is you buy for me Chepo?

Chepo: Wood

Dec: Why you want to buy it?

I'm gonna kill you by hit to your face / F**k off

For more infomation >> We are lovely pet - Parody - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

We lost our minds for a minute! - Duration: 11:18.

(Evan grumbling) - What is going on over there?

(fake laughing)

(silly vocalizations)

What's up, the internet?

I'm Josh Darnit and these are a couple of kids

that eat all of my food.

What are we gonna do, guys?

What are we doing?

(laughing)

Don't read.

Get a grip.

Guys, this is a game I've wanted to play for a long time.

Actually, it's a challenge I've wanted to do for a long time

called the no-thumbs challenge

and luckily, someone sent us this cool game,

which is the no-thumbs challenge in a box.

Open it, let's play.

Don't play with knives, kids.

(fake laughing)

It's not a Rubix cube, Johnna.

It's a box.

It's called Get a Grip, not Get a Grab.

Those are the directions.

(laughing)

- We don't need no directions.

- Look at right here.

Earn cards by completing challenges

without using your thumbs and fingers.

Sounds terrifying.

I'm feeling claustrophobic already

not being able to use my thumbs.

Does it say to open that?

I don't see anywhere in the instructions.

- Exact instructions challenge: give me your knife.

Give me your knife so I can go.

(Horror movie sting)

Thank you.

- Careful.

Oh, my god.

Well, there we go. - We're rule breakers.

- So, we've got some papers,

and we've got some instructions.

(Man screaming)

- Why is there Play-Doh in here?

- Take turns completing against each other.

The youngest player goes first.

Draw the top card from the challenge deck,

read it aloud, and pick and opponent.

- Open this. - Keep playing

until someone collects three cards.

What, you can't do it?

- No.

I don't have any thumbs. - Loser.

- Loser. - You don't have any thumbs?

Okay, win, the first person to collect three cards

wins the game.

Vote, the other players pick a winner.

Looks like it's gonna be a jury of one.

Who goes first?

- Me. - Why?

- Because I'm the middle child.

- Yeah, it's pretty unfortunate.

(tiny violin sound)

(laughing)

- What are you doing?

- Oh, she doesn't know.

Maybe you should leave a comment, tell her what I'm doing.

- Playing a miniature violin?

- That's what it sounded like.

- Decide how many fingers per hand you're allowed to use

during these challenges.

Oh.

We suggest older players use two fingers

and younger players use four fingers.

So, Evan, you get to use four fingers,

I get to use two fingers,

and Johnna gets to use three fingers.

Evan's says, do it, Bocce ball challenge.

Each player makes a clay ball,

place the clay can an equal distance between both players,

the player who rolls their ball closest to the can

without touching it, wins.

Okay.

(fast paced piano music) Are you guys ready to do this?

Go.

(upbeat music)

- Oh. - Nice roll.

I think Evan is the winner. - Yeah.

- Nice job.

Sculpt it.

- [Both] A curly mustache.

- 45 seconds and then, Johnna gets to vote.

Go.

A curly mustache?

- Oh, god.

(upbeat music) (humming and giggling)

Like this.

- Hey.

- You look like uncle grandpa.

- No, it fell apart.

Oh, god.

45 seconds. - Look at mine.

- Whose was better?

- Evan's because it's not in two pieces.

- Wow. - Sorry, dad.

You would have won, but--

- It's just we're playing to three.

He's already kicking our butts.

All right, Johnna. - 'Cuz four fingers

is the best. - It's all about you.

- You know it.

You know it.

You know it, know it, know it.

- [Johnna] Draw a mummy.

- Holy cow's doody pooty.

Wait, my pen dropped!

- That's okay.

Where did my son go?

- It's beneath the clouds.

- He's Bruce Lee's brother, Strug-Lee.

(drum rim shot)

Go.

(upbeat music)

That's a really nice gingerbread man on your paper, Johnna.

Oh, times up.

- Dangnabbit!

I just started on the bandages.

- Oh!

Evan destroyed you.

- What? - That is so much

more a mummy.

Look at this.

Look at Evan's and look at Johnna's.

Clear winner right here, Evan.

Did he just win the game?

- I think I won that one.

- This is--

Look, there's nothing--

Wait, define what makes this a mummy

and not a gingerbread man.

All right, we're gonna do a round two

'cuz I can't go down like that.

Evan, why are you so good at this?

- I'm used to working with one finger,

so I win with only one finger.

- [Michael] Why are you so good with only one finger?

What is it you do on a normal basis,

that you only use one finger?

- Scratches his butt.

(drum rim shot)

- Okay, I choose dad as my first opponent.

- Well, I think you're supposed to read it first,

but go for it.

- Okay, well-- - Or I'll do it

since you can't do--

- No!

Draw it, a storm cloud.

I'm gonna choose dad.

(upbeat music)

- Oh, this is easy.

- Yeah, dad's is way better.

- That's right.

- Look at Johnna's cheesy weenie.

(upbeat music)

- Done with time to spare.

- Done.

How did you do that?

- Evan, you vote.

Who did the better storm cloud?

- Dad.

- Okay, wait.

You guys in the audience vote.

I think I did pretty good. - Audience?

What do you think this is?

A play?

(drum rim shot) (laughing)

So, Evan, who's the winner?

- Yes!

(excited growling)

Sorry.

So, this one we have 45 seconds to sculpt a turtle.

Okay, Evan, get your things on.

- Aw, come on.

- Go. - Okay.

- What are you doing?

Oh, holy poop.

(upbeat music)

- That's not a turd, that's just his tail.

(upbeat music)

That's act--

I'm happy with this.

This is a dope turtle.

- That's supposed to be the eyeball.

- So, clearly, if you look here,

if we wanna get this involved,

it's clear my turtle--

whoops, his arms and legs came off,

but you're the judge, so you can see,

here's his little flippers, his tail,

his two back feet and his head.

Look, he's even got almost a mouth thing.

Like, you can just feed him a piece of lettuce, right there.

- Okay, and Evan's is just a ball.

Dad wins.

- No, look.

That's the mouth and those are--

- What, that right there?

(laughing)

(horror movie sting)

- I killed the turtle.

- Round three, it's me versus Johnna.

Maybe I can sweep this.

We have one minute to sculpt a flower.

Meanwhile, Johnna's just trying to figure out

just how to get the dang things on her hands.

(laughing)

Why do kids do that?

They just like erupt into laughter,

snorting and peeing themselves.

- That's just Evan.

- Oh, is that it? - And peeing themselves, yeah.

- Are we ready to do this?

- Yeah, Evan, what are you doing?

- I am--

- [Josh] 400 hours later.

(giggling)

- He's just still working on the first ball.

- Okay, I can still choke you with these two fingers.

(upbeat music)

- Okay, that is not a flower, dad.

That is not a--

Oh, my god, what is that, like, the head?

Dad, I don't know what you're making right now, but--

- It's a flower, I told you.

- Okay, that is not a flower.

- This is an amazing flower.

I don't know what you're talking about, Evan.

There we go.

Look at that flower.

Here is the flower with its four beautiful petals,

it's got two little leaves coming out the stem.

- All right, I think I know what everything is.

- Mine actually has five-- - That's a really

nice cookie, right there.

- I need to do this. - Okay.

- So, one, two, three.

- What are you counting?

- Four, five, six, seven,

eight, nine, ten.

- Okay, clearly mine--

Are you pointing to this one 'cuz it's the winner?

- No.

This one's the winner.

- Oh!

Sculpt it, one minute to sculpt an ice cream cone.

Go.

One minute to sculpt an ice cream cone.

These are both so bad, I'm just gonna

declare myself the winner of this round.

(upbeat music)

- [Man] That's a nice microphone you're making, Johnna.

- Yeah, it's a really great microphone.

(laughing)

Is that dinosaur poop?

Is that--

Ooh, it's starting to come together.

Oh, minute's up.

Let's see.

- Okay. - Look, this is mine

and that's the swirl. - So, Evan's is--

(laughing)

- Now, I'm sorry.

- Nice.

This is a cinnamon bun.

All right, Johnna wins this one.

- Yeah!

Draw your favorite dessert.

Is pizza a dessert?

(upbeat music)

(whistling)

I'm making poop on a stick.

No, I'm not.

- You're making ice cream.

- I'm just making a birthday cake now.

- You're trying.

- Oh, wait, I need-- (timer chiming)

Dangnabbit! - All right.

- This is a piece of cheesecake with birthday cheesecake

with candles on the top.

Doesn't that just look delicious?

You just, like, cheesecake,

you know that first bite of cheesecake.

Mmm.

So, what's yours Johnna?

- All right, Johnna loses.

- Yes.

This is so good I think I need to go

and have some real cheesecake.

- Yes! - You want a bite.

Mmm. (horror movie sting)

- Oh, whoa.

Victory is mine.

Guys, that was actually kinda fun.

Did you have fun?

Oh, Johnna's gonna be a spoiled sport.

- Yeah. - She's just--

Evan had fun and he didn't even come close to winning.

Oh, look, the kiss of death.

She's gonna stab me in the night.

She's gonna suffocate me with my own cheesecake stuff.

(horror movie sting)

- So, guys, this is my vlog.

This is the vlog.

- Are you finished?

- This is-- - Are you quite finished?

- And so, um--

- Guys, if you enjoyed this video,

please like and subscribe and share

and tell all your friends about it

and just listen to my son talking over me

it's what they always do and okay,

it's very sad that this is the end,

that this is the outro,

but we love you and we love that you watch our videos.

Today's shout out is NBA Adam.

NBA Adam, thank you for your wonderful comment,

as seen right here.

You're the best, we love you, peace out, the internet.

- This is the sausage, here's the sausage,

and I'm gonna put it in my mouth.

- Wait, let me say peace!

Is it still recording?

Peace! - Don't worry, guys,

it was just in here the whole time.

- Puppy also wants to say peace, too.

She's like, peace.

She says, peace.

Peace out.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> We lost our minds for a minute! - Duration: 11:18.

-------------------------------------------

[PUBG] (Info) How much damage we get when get off the moving vehicle? - Duration: 1:28.

Hello guys, My name is Cultivator.

In this video, I'll show you how much damage we get when we get off the moving vehicle.

This experiment progressed with Buggy, calculating each 10 km/h in 30 km/h to 60 km/h at flat road

So let's get in to it

Get off at 30 km/h : 1% damage

Get off at 40 km/h : 11% damage

Get off at 50 km/h : 51% damage

Get off at 60 km/h : 88% damage

If this video helped you, make sure subscribe to me & drop a like! I'll see you guys in next video. Have a nice day XD

For more infomation >> [PUBG] (Info) How much damage we get when get off the moving vehicle? - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Poppy symbolism [We Must Help Poppy] - Duration: 1:01.

Incoming transmission

We must help Poppy

Revelation 12

The moon.

Crown of 12 stars.

Leo's 9 stars.

Venus, Mercury, Mars

Virgo

There is...

Something inside of her

We must help Poppy.

Jupiter is coming.

Soon.

Are you ready for it?

It is coming.

We will stop it.

10

6

Birth.

For more infomation >> Poppy symbolism [We Must Help Poppy] - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Which 3 popular exercises should we absolutely AVOID as we get older? - Duration: 10:40.

Shaun Hadsell here with Get Lean in 12--

you're watching the last one.

I apologize.

I had a new microphone.

I'm outside here in sunny Florida

and it was crackling the entire time and it ruined the video.

So my apologies-- let's try this again.

If you were scrolling through your feed, stop by and say hi.

Post where you're from in the comment section.

And pay close attention, especially

if you're over 35 years old, because I'm

going to share three exercises people over 35 should avoid.

And they're very popular exercises,

as you'll see right here.

Plus, I'm going to share the 12 Minute Protocol that

helps people in their 40s, 50s, and 60s, optimize hormones

to quickly lose belly fat.

So before I get into details about the three exercises

that you should avoid, and I introduce you to this 12 Minute

Protocol-- it's found inside the system at the link

that you'll find somewhere around this video.

It's called the Over 40 Ab Solution.

And the reason that I created the Over 40 Ab Solution

is twofold.

One, when I was just 28 years old,

I entered the Body for Life contest, which

is the world's largest body transformation contest, put on

by Bill Phillips.

And I was fortunate enough to be second place out of over 22,000

finishers.

And that was my catalyst into the fitness industry.

Now I'm a 46-year-old grandfather.

I've reached and helped over 100,000 people across the globe

online in the last five years.

Well, what happened is, during that contest,

I took my body fat from 20%, all the way down to 5%.

At the same time, I gained five pounds of muscle.

And I did it using interval training, high intensity weight

training, and a sound diet.

But as I got older--

and now that I'm in my 40s--

the hormonal differences make a huge impact

on the type of exercise that you do.

So most of today's most popular exercises

are mostly designed for younger people.

And I'll share more about that in a second.

Now when you click the link somewhere around this video,

you'll also go to the website where

you'll learn the story about my 57-year-old wife, Karen.

That's the second reason I created this system.

When we met over 14 years ago, a couple years after we

met she was diagnosed with colorectal cancer.

And this forced her into early menopause,

and so she accumulated a ton of upper belly fat.

And this 12 Minute Protocol found inside the Over 40 Ab

Solution system is what helped her flatten her belly.

And you'll see her after pictures when

you go over to our website.

Now there's one more promise I want

to make before I dive into this, and that

is that this isn't just about achieving

a leaner, healthier body for people in their 40s, 50s,

or 60s.

This isn't about just optimizing hormones for people

in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.

This is about a better quality of life.

The one thing that I've learned over the last 20

years of being in this industry is

that when you focus 5% of your time-- and after all,

this is only going to take you 12 minutes, about four or five

times of the week.

And when you focus just 5% of your time weekly, and exercise,

and sound nutrition that I share inside my system--

I have a guide in there called the Lean 19.

It's 19 diet tips that are specifically

designed for the hormonal condition of people

over 35 years old.

And when you apply yourself consistently with this,

I promise you that it will leak over

into every other area of your life in a positive way.

My wife Karen and I know that when we focus on this stuff,

we're better parents, we're better grandparents.

We're better at our careers.

We're more focused and driven.

We're happier.

We're healthier.

And you get all these bonus side effects simply

by investing 12 minutes a day.

So let's talk about the first exercise

you should avoid if you're over 35 years old.

The first one is crunches and sit ups.

And the reason you should avoid crunches and sit ups

is three-fold.

Number one, spot reduction is a myth in the stomach.

Most people do crunches and sit ups

thinking that they're going to get a flatter belly, when

in reality, all you're really doing

is working a muscle that's underneath the fat that

needs to be burned off.

So instead, you should be engaging in activities

that help you burn belly fat.

And truth be told, if you sit here

and you do relentless crunches and sit ups

and you build up that muscle, and you

don't lose the belly fat, you can actually

make your stomach stick out even further.

The second reason is herniated disc risk.

Stuart McGill is one of the world's most renowned

back experts, and his research shows that crunches and sit

ups are one of the leading causes of herniated disc.

So if you ever go to the gym or your health club,

and you see these people crunching away, trying

to lose their belly, not only are they building up

their stomach muscles underneath the fat

that they want to burn off, they could be damaging their back.

And the final reason is Men's Health posted an article,

and it talked about how it takes 22,000 crunches just

to burn one measly pound of belly fat.

I mean, your time can be spent much better

doing the 12 Minute Protocol found inside the Over 40 Ab

Solution.

The second exercise that you want

to avoid if you're over 35 years old

is the DVD workouts that are so popular these days.

So DVD workouts like P90X, Insanity, and CrossFit--

these are amazing workouts.

They work.

Look at the infomercials.

Look at the testimonials.

But they're designed for younger people.

You see, when you're in your 40s, and 50s, or 60s,

you must move differently than younger people

if you want to optimize hormones and quickly lose belly fat.

So not only are designed for younger people,

they take 60 to 90 minutes.

I don't know about you, but I don't

have 60 to 90 minutes, five days a week, to work out.

I want to have a life.

I want to get it done in 12 minutes and be done.

Best of all, when you use this 12 Minute Protocol,

you can actually elevate your metabolic rate

for up to 38 to 48 hours afterwards.

And again, you'll see the research and the studies

at the link somewhere around this video,

confirming that this is substantiated

and it's published in scientific journals.

Also, these ballistic movements can

be very hard on your joints.

So you want to use movement patterns, rest periods,

and intensity levels, that are designed

for your current hormonal condition.

That's why I created the Over 40 Ab Solution.

The third exercise that you want to avoid is cardio.

And listen, I'm not here to bash cardio.

I'm not saying that cardio doesn't work

to help you lose belly fat.

But most people abuse it.

There is a specific time that you should do steady state

cardio a couple times a week, and I share this specific time

with you inside my system.

There are four published studies that I'll

post above this video showing that too much cardio done

in excessive amount suppresses the thyroid gland.

The thyroid regulates your metabolism.

If you hear the wind out here, I apologize.

I'm down here in Florida, and I'm outside.

So the first thing it does is it suppresses your body's ability

to convert T4 to T3.

The second thing is it increases cortisol levels

inside the body.

Cortisol is known as a stress hormone.

The third study shows that it increases cravings and hunger.

This particular study showed that people

who do too much cardio eat 100 more calories after they're

done than they just burned off, which

means it makes it impossible to keep

the body in a calorie deficit to burn belly fat.

And the last study shows that it raises levels of free radicals.

Free radicals are linked to accelerated aging, and many

of today's most modern health challenges.

So if you got something out of this video so far,

do me a favor--

click the like button, and share it.

Let's spread the word.

And before you click the link somewhere around this video,

I want to talk about a couple more things that are near

and dear to my heart, that I'm really passionate about.

The first thing is that for every person who

grabs a copy of the Over 40 Ab Solution,

we donate 90 days of clean water to a needy child

in a third world country.

And we're so passionate about our partnership

with Living Water International, that we've actually went

to Nicaragua the last three years for a week,

to help install water wells.

Last year alone my company, Get Lean in 12,

was fortunate and blessed enough to give $30,000

to Living Water International, because of people like you who

grabbed a copy of our system.

We installed four water wells across the globe

to help needy children.

One was done in Zimbabwe, where they had a medical clinic

that they couldn't open because people

were sick from the contaminated water.

So they couldn't open the medical clinic.

So as soon as the well was installed,

sponsored by Get Lean in 12-- thanks to folks like you who

take action and grab a copy--

now they opened up the medical clinic,

and they can treat all these sick people--

pretty cool stuff.

I also wrote down a couple things right here I just

want to quickly share with you.

Because when you go over to our web site,

you're going to see a bunch of guides.

So I don't want you to feel overwhelmed.

I want you just to start with the success tracker,

because it's going to give you the workout charts,

and it's going to give you the diet

tips that you need to follow with these workout charts.

And it's condensed into just like a 14 page manual.

Now you will have a 90 page manual

that you can read as well, but I recommend

you just start with the success tracker,

because more is not better.

We want to keep things simple.

That's the problem with weight loss.

It's confusing.

So I'm going to simplify your fat loss.

The other thing you're going to discover is timing--

the right timing, the right combinations,

and the right portion control of the foods that you eat.

This will allow the body to stay in a fat burning environment.

For example, did you know that if you

like to eat your favorite cheat foods a couple times

of the week, that you can do it and still potentially avoid

fat spillover, if you do it after that 12 Minute Protocol

found inside my system?

What else do I want to talk about here?

Yeah, so there's the Lean 19 diet tips.

So there's 19 diet tips for people over 40.

And the last thing that I want to talk about

is combinations of food.

So if you like carbohydrates, they

don't necessarily make you fat.

You just have to know how to eat them the right away.

So you want to eat them after exercise, because then they'll

be stored inside muscle tissue and liver tissue that's

just been depleted from the 12 Minute Protocol

that you performed.

You also want to combine them with protein.

This will help stabilize insulin to keep the body

in a fat burning environment.

And then you want to avoid excessive amounts of fat

when you eat carbs.

When you eat carbs, they'll typically

spike your insulin higher and faster than other foods.

And if a lot of fat is present in the bloodstream

at the same time, that insulin is a storage hormone,

so it could potentially take that fat and store it.

So the solution is, to keep your fat intake under 15 grams

when you eat carbs.

And of course, include a protein in that meal

to stabilize the insulin levels.

So again, if you got something out of this

and you learned something, make sure you share it.

Make sure you like it.

Drop a comment.

Let us know where you're from.

If you have questions, we'll do our best to answer them.

And everything that I talked about inside this video,

research-wise, all the studies will

be posted just above this video for all you science geeks

out there.

So thanks for watching this, and keep going strong.

For more infomation >> Which 3 popular exercises should we absolutely AVOID as we get older? - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

[BLOOPERS] We Wanna Tell - Duration: 3:17.

It shows nothing now.

Fish test 1!

Fish test... me in underwear with two girls in my room. All right.

I can't read

And i'm here to show you..

The camera doesn't catch that, sure thing!

Hello everyone, I'm Davide.

No.

- You can go now. - Ok.

I don- It's natural for me when i act, it's not my fault.

Just stop with that mouth.

With the mouth.

I thought you would spit it back there.

- It consists in our... creative expression! - PFFF

Just try it.

I just faltered.

- I move my hands, it's natural for me! - But you're moving a lot!

Perfect.

RERORERO

-and also expreszszion. It's so hard to say that!

Said so, I'll introduce my colleagues.

I have to make this part again though.

*discussing how things sound like in italian*

Hey.

You get out too!

Moron!

Together!

- Together? - Together. - We're not synchronized.

Said so I'll introduce my colleagues, "collagues"?

- My voice is setting up. - Yeah.

I like eating bananas, but only when they're are with the peel.

And let's talk about when it's about apples. The apples?Ah

i like throwing them out of the window hitting oldies.

Just the naked ones though.

Hi, i'm Davide! And thi- i don't remember it.

Ah, disgusting.

Greeting everyone, i'm Davide and thisss-

We Wanna Tell

Said so I'll introduce my colleagues,

and i'm not in my undies, hahaha!

Ok, stop that.

Do you have anything to say Alex?

Miriana you're useless now, can you go play with the dog?

You have to distract him.

If you want some boxers to put on.

- Attract the dog away... - I SAID YES!

- And close the door! - SHUT UP!

- SHUT UP!

- *spits* - 'stard.

He's one of the... helpers of this...

He's one of the Santa Claus helpers.

He's *SURNAME*

Yeah, *SURNAME*

I HAVE TO SAY DANIELE, NOT *SURNAME*

Let's do it again.

- Said so I'll introduce m- - NONONONO, WAIT!

Maybe it's good at first take.

How do i turn it off? Here?

Like this like this.

Can you tell me why?

Because, Artù taught me.

I'm a dumbass, i pressed Rec only now!

- Let's make a blooper. - Yeah yeah, i have to give all of the video to Miriana,

who does all of the bloopers. - Allright

Ok.

I'm here, you know?

We Wanna Tell.

For more infomation >> [BLOOPERS] We Wanna Tell - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Nygmobblepot week: day 4 || We're alone now || Edward Nygma & Oswald Cobblepot (+4x01) - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Nygmobblepot week: day 4 || We're alone now || Edward Nygma & Oswald Cobblepot (+4x01) - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Story Time: How We Met Tag | The Boyfriend Tag | The Husband Tag - Duration: 15:53.

and also at the time I was like how old okay he was a creepy hey all I hope you

guys are doing well we are finally making our how we met video it's been a

long time coming yeah you guys requested it and it's finally here and I hope you

guys enjoy it if you're not subscribe please go ahead

and subscribe and make sure that you get notifications by clicking the bell next

to there subscribe button so let's get started so we're gonna talk about how we

met 27 years ago this year Mam, we're not that old

and so do you wanna go ahead and start yeah I think the first time we met we

were I met m[you met me] oh the first time I saw you uh-huh

before we met I saw you at the train station you were selling some stuff so

let me just give you a background so I grew up in South Africa as you already

know so a lot of people in South Africa to supplement their income they sell

anything at the station they can sell fruits they can sell anything so my mom

always had a small business to help out with the family so every day after

school I would have to go to the station to sell something I think at the time we

were selling like pocketbooks and money bags and and piggy banks yeah

so so that's what he's referring to it this was a train station so I saw you at

the station but when I tried to reach out to you because there were so many

people you disappeared oh I couldn't get to you because there

were too many people in front of me.

yeah so I mean our stations are absolutely busy in South Africa this was the Nonkgubela station which is

in Site B in Khayelitsha and so yeah so but yeah and then I am I didn't see you

for a while and then I went to where you lived in the

area where you lived okay so first of all I was I didn't see him the first time he

says he saw me I absolutely didn't see him because there's so many people and I

was busy trying to sell you know like the stuff that my mom was having us sell

and so I didn't see him at the station so this was in 1990 by the way yeah and

so and my uncle happened to have a shebeen or a tavern as they term it in South

Africa in in the area where she used to live oh I lived it so happened that his

uncle yeah had a house around the corner from my house so a street behind I didn't know that at

the time huh so I saw this girl the exact same girl I saw at the station and

she was by herself and I said hallelujah

I asked if I could talk to her that's not true I did no the first

actually oh you did saying that but before I before I before he said that

before he said that actually so in our culture we not allowed we were not

allowed to date at the time whenever related yeah we were technically not

allowed to date but ah our like you could date behind your parents back and

your parents kind of knew but they acted like they either didn't know or if they

found out they would try and stop it right

so one of my friends was going to her boyfriend's house

we she was a little older than me actually she was our neighbor and so she

was going to her boyfriend's house and then we had this thing where a girl goes

to her boyfriend's house for a sleepover but at the time we we didn't call it a sleep

over we called it "ukutaka" that that means you know like a flea you know the

flea that bites you they jump to the next place right and so we use that term

to mean I'm going over to my boyfriend's house as a way to fool our parents I'm

going for a sleepover but what because we were not allowed to have that first

and to have boyfriends so someone would sneak out in the middle like late at

night or they would sneak out some way and just leave without without their

parents knowing so I was helping my friend I know that was bad but I was

helping my friend go over to her boyfriend's house so I had this bag and

in fact my mom my mom had asked me to go and collect a person who bought

something on credit she wanted me to walk to this neighborhood called town

2 and my mom so at when I was going there I actually had to go and pick up

my friends bag and hand it to her she was behind the house in the same street

where you live and that's when you saw me but I saw you for the first time so

okay go ahead so I asked if I could talk to you and then you said oh by the way

you going to Town 2 and actually my uncle had another place in Town 2 so I

said okay I'll walk with you to Town 2 and then I started talking to you

getting to know her and then that was the beginning of everything yeah and on

our way to Town 2 - actually no from Town 2 - we walk all the way to Town 2

no we were still on our way we were still on our way we were still going

there to Town 2 coming back no it's not going to tell you so he he asked me so

in our culture again a boy would ask you you were still a boy [We initiate boys into manhood]

yeah yeah a boy would ask you can I walk with you or can I talk to you right and

you knew exactly what that meant it meant that he wants to ask you out [he's interested]

or I looked up and I saw this guy and I was like okay maybe yeah and also at the

time I was like how old okay he was a creepy but the thing is that he looked

like so he looked like so young so I was 15 years old

15 15 years old 19 years and so and I was not a very small girl yeah at the

time I'll put up some pictures for you to see I wasn't a very small girl so

when I looked up and I saw this young handsome guy and he says can I talk to

you and I wasn't even seeing anyone in fact he was not my first boyfriend yeah

yeah I had just broken up and found out on the first day so my boyfriend my

first ever boyfriend's I was like 14 years old and when I met him I mean I

don't really want to go into it but when we broke up with him I had broken up with

him when I met you so I was kind of open looking to meet someone you know like I

was no I didn't have any constraints on me so I was happy when this guy

good-looking young man says to me can I walk with you so so we walk to this

neighborhood called Town 2 - it's probably about how many miles or kilometers

probably I would say probably a good mile and

half or two miles okay - miles okay yeah so about two mile walk I would say more

than that but anyway remember we kind of cut through [across] the field it's not more

than two miles okay so but anyway so yeah so we walk and guess who do we meet

the thug boyfriend thug ex-boyfriend the thug he was not a thug to me. he was just like

I was just again so but anyway so we met him and he he immediately says hey and

I'm like you know like my heart kind of stopped because I didn't expect to see

him I had just moved to the neighborhood I believe at the time I actually know it

moved almost a year at the time so I hadn't seen him in a while but he meets

me he sees me on the day that I meet him and he says to me hey who is this and

we've already been walking for at least few miles and I already like the guy and

I broke up with you why are you asking me this

and he says who's this I'm like this is my cousin he's like what cousin I'm like

you know my cousin from Guguletu and you didn't have any cousins when I was

dating you said didn't I tell you about my cousin from Guguletu? This is my cousin. I was kind of

scared and a little bit of him and this guy like I mean he was like he looked

and acted perfectly I think and so he he and [he was perfect] year right! so I'm like no this is my my cousin

brother and and then I mean and then he says okay

I and he says something about I thought this was your boyfriend new boyfriend

something I am like no he's not my boyfriend he's just my cousin [he was gonna be your boyfriend]

he was gonna be my boyfriend so and but this guy I don't even wanna name

his name he just basically just tried to intimidate me and then he left so we

continued with our walk and we went to the house and then we came back we

walked back and when we walked back we got home and uh and you said you asked to see

me again can I see you again I think right thought you were my girlfriend by

the time I was because you asked if you could see me again and I said yeah you

can see me [cause you were my girlfriend that is why I wanted to see you again] No, no I wasn't your girlfriend at the time.

You know, I was acting modest. I was acting modest in the sense that in our culture again

we're not allowed to date and as a girl you supposed to be not forward right ya

supposed to act modest [you want to give the guy a hard time] I already like the you know you don't wanna say yes

immediately you got to play hard-to-get yes but also you don't want him to leave and never come back, you kind of want to walk a fine line

again I'm like okay so the following day we meet up again and we take again

another walk and he asked do you wanna be my I think he at the time like I

didn't ask you did you did ask but I think you kind of wanted a confirmation

or something on the second day on our second day you kind of wanted a

confirmations let's say that says [that's not like me] but anyway so that was

really how we met and then for the next and I will tell more stories about you

know like us but that's how we met and we dated I remember we used to hang hang

out all the time literally you we have this thing in our

culture called to check on your girl yeah you know but I was back in the day

yeah we didn't have iPhones and texting or anything like that so there

were no like I've been most houses mean you didn't have a landline where we lived and

and so he would come and check on me and he would send my niece and my niece

out to look out for him and you would say you know like he would basically say

he's there waiting for me and we would out go out with him and guess what we

had to make sure that we did all our chores because we didn't want to ruffle

for our parents feathers so that they don't miss us they don't need us and so I'll

go out and stand with him and for we would stand like for hours at a

time I remember one night [gazing at each other's eyes] he just like that's how we dated literary and and

so and but the funny thing is like my niece she was like so jealous she hated

me. Kalipa, I'm talking about you she used to throw stones [She loves me now she used to hate me back then.]

She was just jealous because I was like her big sister.

would take like stones and throw stones at him because she didn't want him

coming and taking me away from her and but but we hat I mean we had a

wonderful time dating and and a few months later we broke up

yes we did yeah maybe like [or you broke up with me] I broke up with him because I

honestly didn't know the value of having a boyfriend because I

was kind of young to begin with so I I honestly didn't know what this meant I

knew that I loved him but I also didn't know what to do with him that value

should have like I just didn't want the responsibility so I broke up with him

and and and then we got back together like maybe again a few months later and

and then we dated in and we I guess we can end the story yeah

so but basically that's how that's our how we met story yeah and I hope you

guys enjoy it please comment below like and share if you do and we met 27 years

ago we broke up for a little bit and we got back together and we've been back

together ever since yeah so um and that's how I story guys thank you all

I hope you enjoyed the story I had an awesome time making it yes yeah and I

love this guy I love okay I'll talk to you guys later bye

For more infomation >> Story Time: How We Met Tag | The Boyfriend Tag | The Husband Tag - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

CELEBRITYFITNESS YOGYAKARTA | Where We Exercise in Jogja - Duration: 14:04.

For more infomation >> CELEBRITYFITNESS YOGYAKARTA | Where We Exercise in Jogja - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

Can We Become Strangers? | 남이 될 수 있을까 [Gag Concert / 2017.09.23] - Duration: 4:21.

(Can We Become Strangers?)

Hello.

Hello there.

I don't see your boyfriend today.

We broke up.

Oh...

We took that photo 2 years ago.

It's still up there.

Should I take it down?

No. It's a happy memory. Just leave it.

Okay.

Welcome.

Oh, your girlfriend came yesterday by herself.

Right, you broke up.

Sora was here yesterday?

Yes. I'm sorry.

This is the photo we took 2 years ago.

Wow...

Sora sure got prettier.

Wow...

How did I end up dating her?

I'm such a swell guy.

Miss, would you like to order?

I'll order when my boyfriend gets here.

Oh...

I'll have an Americano and chocolate cake.

Sure.

Here you go.

Chocolate cake was Jonghyeok's favorite.

I can't eat this. It reminds me of him.

Give it to him when he comes next time.

And I'll pay with this.

Sure.

One iced Americano please.

Sure.

And this.

Sora told me to give it to you when you come.

- It's from Sora? / - Yes.

I don't think I can eat this.

Should I clear it?

No, exchange it for money.

For real.

Here's $6.

Thank you.

Free money! I'm going to the LAN center.

I wonder how Jonghyeok is doing.

I guess you miss him.

- Yes. / - Yes.

- I miss him a lot. / - I miss her a lot.

I traveled a lot with Sora.

It was really nice when we went to Nami Island.

I traveled a lot with Jonghyeok.

It was really nice at Busan...

Oh, that was a different guy.

I'm going to forget Jonghyeok

and meet someone new.

I'm having a blind date here.

- I hope it works out. / - Yes.

Hello.

Sora?

Not me.

She has a bob...

It isn't me.

But...

Sora! Sora!

This coffee sure is refreshing!

- I feel so refreshed inside. / - Right?

I knew it.

I guess there's nobody quite like Jonghyeok.

I got this as a gift from him.

I think I should return it.

- Give it to Jonghyeok when he shows. / - Sure.

Excuse me.

Sora told me to give this to you.

This is the ring I gave her.

I guess you're really sad.

Wasn't there a jewel on top here?

- Here. / - Yes.

This is the most expensive part. I need it.

Did she sell it?

I'll be going now.

Sure. Come again.

For more infomation >> Can We Become Strangers? | 남이 될 수 있을까 [Gag Concert / 2017.09.23] - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

How Can We Change Our DNA Right Now - Duration: 8:10.

How Can We Change Our DNA Right Now?

According to Gregg Braden�s research, we are only utilizing 22 of the 64 codons in

our DNA.

What might we be capable of doing if all of the codons in our DNA were turned on?

Perhaps we could perform every latent metaphysical ability such as healing ourselves and others

(including this planet), telepathy, teleporting ourselves anywhere, bilocating, manifesting

anything out of thin air, seeing into other dimensions, etc�

It is this writer�s opinion that our DNA may be altered in a positive way through a

combination of positive thoughts, intentions, sigils and ozone water, as I am currently

experimenting in all of these ways on myself, in the best interests of humanity.

How can we ACTIVATE our DNA RIGHT NOW?

Dr Masaru Emoto�s research has concluded that water has consciousness.

Based on this premise, I have decided to experiment with water, Ho�oponopono, sigils and positive

affirmations.

In February of 2012, I started drinking distilled water.

I also drastically changed my eating habits from your typical processed food, GMO-ladened

diet to virtually all organic, including grass fed meat, fresh squeezed juices and homemade

smoothies.

Initially, I noticed an immediate change in my complexion as well as energy levels but

after 7 months or so, I also noticed that I was losing my hair and wondered if that

was attributed to drinking distilled water, so I stopped doing this but soon found something

even more amazing.

After researching the benefits of ozone water, I decided to buy an <A2Z Aqua 6 Ozone Generator

to infuse my water with extra oxygen.

You can find the one I use on Amazon for under $70.

In addition, as per Dr. Masaru Emoto�s research into the consciousness of water, I added affirmations

and Ho�oponopono.

Ho�oponopono is the Hawaiian Code of Forgiveness that follows 4 simple mantras:

I love you.

I�m sorry.

Please forgive me.

Thank you.

Dr. Masaru Emoto�s research show us that water has consciousness, so I combined Ho�oponopono

with positive self-affirmations.

My affirmations are:

My pineal gland is fully open.

My chakras are clear and balanced.

My DNA codes are fully open to allow me to heal myself and others in the best interests

of humanity.

I decided to take this one step further after researching the power of sigils.

A sigil is an inscribed or painted symbol considered by many to have magical powers.

Many corporate logos use symbols as a way to subconsciously influence us.

A perfect example would be the Shell logo, which innocently looks like a shell, but it

actually represents the sun and sun-worshiping, which preexisted before many religious belief

systems.

Exxon uses symbols and sigils as a way to represent Saturn.

In astrotheology, Saturn is Satan.

Did you ever wonder why we exchange rings during wedding ceremonies?

The rings represent the rings of Saturn (Satan).

Look no further than the pre-Christian Christmas-time celebration of Saturnalia, which was a week

of debauchery and drunkenness.

In this world of polarity and duality, the same practices can be done with pure intent.

I decided to make a sigil glass that contained all of my affirmations.

This is what it looks like:

I decided to make a sigil glass that contained all of my affirmations.

This is what it looks like:

I buy 5 gallon jugs of BPA free spring water from Zephyrhills and dispense it from an Avanti

Cold and Room Temperature Water Dispenser.

Even my dog drinks this water!

I have an ozone machine by the water dispenser.

I buy 5 gallon jugs of BPA free spring water from Zephyrhills and dispense it from a water

cooler.

Even my dog drinks this water!

I have an ozone machine by the water dispenser

The particular ozone machine that I use is an A2Z Aqua 6 Ozone Generator because it gives

me the biggest bang for the buck with a 600 mg/h ozone output.

After pouring water into my sigil glass, I ask Creator, Source, Universe, my spirit guides/guardian

angels, friends and family on both sides of the veil, galactic neighbors and family, Mother

Earth and my higher self to help me achieve my goals.

I then speak my affirmations to the water, then I apply Ho�oponopono.

I finish by saying, �Please send these messages to every cell in my body.

Namaste.�

The following is an excerpt from the article entitled, �Your Emotional, Physical, Mental,

and Spiritual State Changes Every 7 Years!�:

Most of us have heard the old saying that every cell in the body is changed over a period

of seven years; but recent investigation has uncovered facts of far more significance to

us as human beings.

This concerns the emotional, physical and mental changes that seem to occur in approximate

seven-year intervals.

Of course there are no fixed boundaries and so one may achieve these levels of maturity

at any period of our life.

Perhaps this is why Tibetan monks are able to do remote viewing after spending more than

7 years in meditation?

Is it possible that their DNA changed as well?

With this in mind, it may only take 7 years (or less) to change our own DNA.

It is important to keep in mind that the ozone leaves the water relatively quickly, so your

best bet is to drink it as quickly as possible.

Some reports say that it only lasts up to an hour or two before dissipating.

Here�s the presentation I did on DNA Activation at the In5D Superpower Conference in February

of 2016:

Since writing the above excerpt, I have also added a picture that includes what I looked

like at a younger age along with the binary code that says, �All of my codons are open��

which looks like this:

I have also eliminated the first two affirmations and only say, �All of my codons are open�

both forward and reversed.

Reverse language is an occult science that has been used for many years and is known

as the Law of Reversal.

A good example of this is how Oprah�s studio is called Harpo, which is Oprah reversed.

Although this is used in many black magik circles, it can also be used for white magic

with pure intentions.

�All of my codons are open� reversed is �nepo era snodoc ym fo lla�.

I still use ozone water and my sigil glass.

Throughout the day, I�ll tell myself, �All of my codons are open� both forward and

reversed.

I also incorporate a similar mantra in what I call a Walk of Gratitude.

I highly recommend reading, �Change Your Reality With A Walk Of Gratitude� because

it contains the full mantra!

Perhaps I�m wasting my time but if people don�t experiment like this, then we�ll

never know.

If anything changes for the better, the readers of In5D will be the first to know!

For more infomation >> How Can We Change Our DNA Right Now - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

We Need to Talk 1987 | 대화가 필요해 1987 [Gag Concert / 2017.09.23] - Duration: 9:40.

(We Need to Talk 1987)

It's great being on this date with you, Eunyeong.

As if it was destiny,

Daehui falls in love with Eunyeong.

It's been a while since I smiled.

A while?

Do you have a concern?

Actually...

My dad's surgery is coming up

but I don't have enough to pay the hospital bill.

Eunyeong.

Don't worry.

I'll get the money somehow.

She's so lucky.

Daehui swallows his pride for Eunyeong

and begs Bongseon for money.

You're from a rich family.

Lend me $500.

I'll ask my dad.

Really?

Thanks a lot.

I'm trusting you.

Daehui!

What a relief.

I borrowed $500 from Bongseon.

Eunyeong will be so happy to see this.

But what's taking her so long?

Hyeok!

I'm sorry. My part-time job finished late.

We were supposed to meet at 12.

It's already 1.

I'm sorry for being late.

Just a moment.

My clock still says 11:50.

You got here 10 minutes early.

Eunyeong.

This is for you.

What's this?

For your father's surgery.

No...

Take it.

No, I can't.

It's not like you have money, Hyeok.

Don't do this.

I can afford this.

Take it.

Thank you.

I'll never forget this.

Don't cry, Eunyeong.

Hold on. I'll get you some water.

Hey!

Chunja.

So did you get the money?

Of course! Who do you think I am?

- You've found a real sucker. / - Nice.

I told him I needed $500 and he only brought $500.

He's so thoughtless.

Let's go party with some guys with this.

Yeah!

Hold it!

What the...

You...

I knew there was something

fishy about you when I first saw you.

Who is that dude?

How dare you leech off of Daehui

and take his money?

Who the heck is Daehui?

That handsome guy that looks like James Dean

that was just with you!

Oh... That hillbilly?

Hillbilly?

I don't care if you insult me

but I won't forgive anyone who insults Daehui.

Give that money back. Give it back!

Hey. Who are you to tell us what to do?

Why you...

Wow... Look what we have here.

Bongseon!

Bongseon! Bongseon!

Stop it! What's going on?

- Don't stop me! Unless you want a beating! / - Sure.

Eunyeong, what's going on?

Get away from her!

Eunyeong, are you okay?

Dang it! Cut it out with that!

Just drop it!

Move it. Move.

Thanks for the cash.

- Let's go. / - Let's go.

Eunyeong...

Get over here.

What did you say to Eunyeong

for that angel to get so angry?

She's not an angel.

She's a gold-digger!

What? A gold-digger?

Huh? Huh? Huh?

A gold-digger!

Eunyeong is not a gold-digger.

She's just like gold!

Get your head on straight.

Her name isn't Eunyeong. It's Chunja.

Her dad needing surgery is all a lie!

Don't lie.

You think I'd believe you?

Go!

Go!

Get out of here!

Nothing has worked out since I've met you.

Get out of my life!

Fine. I will.

- Daehui. / - What?

You have something to say?

What is it?

I'll never like you again.

Let's go, Sejin!

Hey...

Where are you going?

Let's get some soju together.

I think I have to stay with Bongseon today.

No. I mean forever.

Hey... What is he babbling...

About?

Let's eat.

You brat...

Frowning at the table...

That's no way to act!

So things aren't going well with Bongseon?

I've never even started with Bongseon.

There's someone else that I like.

Really?

Wow, Daehui.

You're in love. You're all grown up!

Yes. Things like that...

You should tell your dad.

Who is it?

- Her name is Eunyeong. / - Oh... Eonnyeon?

Not Eonnyeon. Eunyeong.

Oh, yeah? Eonnyeon.

So how did you two meet?

We met...

At school like it was destined.

- At school? / - Yes.

Step out.

- Why? / - Step out, boy!

- Why? / - Get on all fours.

I sent you to school to study

and you're dating a girl?

You brat...

You told me to tell you!

I did what you asked! Why'd you hit me?

I told you to tell me.

I didn't say I wouldn't hit you afterwards.

So...

You like her that much?

I'm not telling you!

Tell me! I'm curious.

You like her that much?

I really like her.

- I've never felt this way before. / - Really?

Great!

I like her so much

that I used all the allowance I saved up...

- To buy her a bag... / - Get on all fours.

You brat! You bought her a bag?

You never spend a penny on me!

And you used my money?

So was she happy to get that bag?

- Tell me! / - You're going to hit me again.

I won't. I'm really curious this time.

Alright. I'll throw away the club.

Tell me!

Was she happy to get that bag?

Of course she was happy.

Her smiling face looks like an angel.

An angel? Amazing!

But Eunyeong didn't have enough money

for her dad's surgery.

So I borrowed $500 from Bongseon...

You brat! You borrowed $500?

Why do you keep hitting your beloved son, dad?

What about you? Why did you do it?

What are you talking about?

Why did you beat your beloved son so much?

What are you saying? I'm not even married.

I don't have a son!

Really?

Sorry.

Then why are you going to

hit your beloved son so much?

What are you saying?

I don't know, fool!

This is my only chance to beat you!

Huh? Get over here, boy!

Come here!

For more infomation >> We Need to Talk 1987 | 대화가 필요해 1987 [Gag Concert / 2017.09.23] - Duration: 9:40.

-------------------------------------------

We are ready, let's get Halloween started at Disneyland Paris - Duration: 12:44.

For more infomation >> We are ready, let's get Halloween started at Disneyland Paris - Duration: 12:44.

-------------------------------------------

We Read Hillary's Book So You Don't Have To - Duration: 4:38.

Hello!

I'm opportunistically Andrew Heaton and this is Mostly Weekly, right?

So last week what happened was Hillary Clinton released her memoir about the 2016 election

entitled What Happened.

To deliver the definitive Clinton explanation of what happened,

rather than the truly burning question of:

What the **** roller-coaster **** happened?

So I had my head writer comb through the book, these were her reactions.

Thanks Sarah.

Here's the main takeaway from What Happened:

Hillary got a sucky deal, but she's also kind of a sucky politician,

so it's sort of like seeing someone get shat upon by a bird,

but then finding out that person is Charlie Sheen, so,

ehhhh?

Hillary appears to be suffering from early onset I.D.D.

Introspection Deficit Disorder.

The book spends a lot of time taking complete ownership of how her actions

are all your fault.

Come on Ron Ham, even Dominoes owned up to their terrible pizza,

don't be the Papa John's of politicians.

So here are the top three reasons Hillary Clinton is not President Hillary Clinton,

according to not President Hillary Clinton.

Number one, Bernie Sanders.

Clinton claims that she lost, in part, because a disheveled socialist grandpa

promised wide eyed millennials a college tuition farting unicorn.

Because Hillary Clinton never ever promised her constituents something unrealistic.

No Way!

No!

Number two, the media.

Ah, the media.

The classic bastion of right wing conspiracies.

Hillary blames the media for it's free coverage of Donald Trump,

who, yes, did get millions of dollars worth of free air time by acting like a jackass,

when they could have been airing footage of her zingers like this:

I'm trying to figure out how we get them to have Pokemon Go to the polls.

So relevant.

Number three, white women.

Apparently, some white women did not vote for Hillary Clinton.

In an interview Hillary says quote:

Okay I think I get it,

so women were sexist against Hillary because they're too weak willed

against the desires of the men in their lives.

It's definitely not because some women

might have autonomously developed reasons not to vote for Hillary.

And although Bernie, the media and white ladies share the bulk of the blame,

What Happened has a lot more pages to fill.

And so it offers plenty of other scapegoats.

Hillary does talk about her own faults,

albeit in a way that's uh

what's that word?

Wrong!

What some might call constant repeated lying to the press about financial entanglement,

she describes as being 'guarded'.

What some might call risking national security,

she describes as being 'technologically flawed'.

She is a bit vague about her flaws so let's be specific about them.

We noticed a few in the book.

She compares crowds shouting 'guilty guilty' at Trump rallies

to a scene from Game of Thrones

where crowds shouted 'shame shame' at Cercei Lannister.

Did anyone tell her that Cercei Lannister is one of the bad guys?

She knows that nurse Ratchet isn't the hero, right?

Was she rooting for Scar?

Another example of her tone deafness is her take on 1984.

When describing the purpose of the torture scene:

That's odd.

Because usually everyone else interprets 1984 as

'Don't rust the people in power.'

But there's one person Hillary Clinton was right to blame:

Donald Trump.

In her book, Hillary called our 45th man-child in chief a:

'Flagrantly sexist, hateful creep.'

and a 'clear and present danger to the country and the world.'

In response, Trump re-tweeted a gif of himself hitting Hillary with a golf ball.

But really the main person at fault for the failure of Hillary Clinton is:

Hillary Clinton!

The best selling author of 'It Takes a Village

To Raise Children Who Will Grow Up To One Day Not Vote For You.'

Fortunately her new book, What Happened,

is already top of the list of bestsellers on Amazon, which is great.

Because if it wasn't, well, there'd be another book.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét