Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily me Sep 22 2017

How Meditation Made Me A Better Entrepreneur & CEO

The thought of meditation makes some people cringe,

as they think that they'll never be able to do it

because they can't concentrate, or they don't have time,

or they have a "monkey mind."

This is all misinformation.

As long as you can breathe, you can meditate.

That's it.

And it's that simple.

About 30 years ago, I got serious about

incorporating meditation into my daily routine.

I've been meditating twice a day for 20 minutes at a time,

once in the morning and once in the afternoon or evening.

I've been pretty good about being consistent.

Sometimes I miss a session, but I

rarely miss a day.

Suffice it to say that I'm totally hooked.

I feel like a mental fog lifts from my brain

after each session.

I feel more relaxed.

I'm calmer.

I'm more in tune with my inner sense of knowing

than ever before.

I experience more coincidences.

I also feel more intensely; if I'm happy, I feel

almost ecstatic; or if I'm eating one of my

favorite dishes, it seems to taste even better

than I remembered.

But the biggest benefit I've experienced from

meditation is that it's made me a more sane

entrepreneur and CEO.

One of the challenges I have is a never-ending

to-do list, and there's always something to worry about.

The ability to compartmentalize and focus and tune out

the distractions, crises, and worries when I need to is

absolutely critical; otherwise, I'd never sleep!

Meditation has absolutely helped me do this, and without

my practice I think I'd probably lose my mind.

Visit SimplifiedKundaliniYoga.com

Raise Your Kundalini.

Meditate.

Enjoy Lasting Success.

Be Blessed by the Divine, Krish Murali Eswar.

For more infomation >> How Meditation Made Me A Better Entrepreneur & CEO - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

RODE VideoMic Me & Rode VideoMicro Review | BANGLA | Unboxing, Hands On & Overview, - Duration: 2:49.

RODE VideoMic Me & RODE Video Micro

Two different directional microphones for Smartphone & Camera

Welcome to ARK TECH youtube channel

Today I have over viewed 2 VLOG Special Microphone

[intro]

First, I will talk about the cheap priced RODE VideoMicro which is a directional microphone for Camera

Before unbox, Lets check the box

We can see "2 Year warranty", but You won"t get this service in BANGLADESH

No Battery Required

Compac Size Microphone

And you will get a suspension mount

COOL

No we are unboxing the box and Lets see whats the box contents..

and what is exceptional here!

Opening the packet, First you will see Wind shield covered Microphone

This seems premium looky

And viewers, Here is the Original Microphone

We will discuss about this later

And we get the Mount

After that, We will get the Quick Start Guide, which we don"t need actually

And lastly, The Connector

So these are the complete Box Content of RODE VideoMicro

First, we will have to disconnect the shield before talking about this microphone

As this is a directional Microphone so only this area will record

And rest will be Nocie free

Complete Impression is just WOW

Metal build design, Premium looking & Weight is alsomention-able

You will have to connect the mount in Camera with this side & Microphone in the otherside

We are connecting now..

And see how it look in hand

Now we are connecting it to the Camera from here

And tightening the mount so that it remain stable according to the direction

And to make the record noice free, We are connecting the Wind shield Cover

And lastly connecting the Microphone to the camera using the connector

There it is, Now you can start Vloging

"I have recorded the voice of this video using these two Microphone"

And Now I'm talking about RODE VideoMic Me

This is also a directional microphone but for Smartphone

With this RODE provides a mount so that the Microphone remain stable to phone

We are now connecting the microphone with Smartphone

You will have to connect using the 3.5mm Audio Jack and tight the mount usning pressure to make it stable

DONE! Now you can start Vloging with your smartphone

So, RODE VideoMic Me & RODE VideoMicro

We get some similarities ..

Two Wind shield Cover

Two different mount

And look like same, two different Microphone

My personal opinion is, You can but any of this (according to your choice) for Vloging

Marks: 10 on 10

Like this video, Comment your opinion ,Share with your friends

please Subscribe Our Channel

And, Don't forget to press the bell icon! :D

For more infomation >> RODE VideoMic Me & Rode VideoMicro Review | BANGLA | Unboxing, Hands On & Overview, - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

[Clip+] QUEER MOVIE Butterfly Newbie "Cheolsoo, you don't like me?" / 퀴어영화 나비 '막내'의 깜짝고백 - Duration: 1:11.

I could use all of this space by myself?

I said I'll back you up.

Thank you, Cheolsoo

No problem.

Make a lot of money here.

Were you in this line of business for a long time?

Not really. Why?

No. I feel like you're really popular.

Just a little bit.

Cheolsoo, you don't like "love" stuff things.

For more infomation >> [Clip+] QUEER MOVIE Butterfly Newbie "Cheolsoo, you don't like me?" / 퀴어영화 나비 '막내'의 깜짝고백 - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

ji chang wook & kim ji won || come back for me [crossover] - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> ji chang wook & kim ji won || come back for me [crossover] - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Grant Me Hope: Bradley enjoys computers, swimming, video games & Legos - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Grant Me Hope: Bradley enjoys computers, swimming, video games & Legos - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

FACEBOOK IS SUING ME FOR HALF THE PROFITS? - Duration: 2:25.

YOUR MEMORIES ON FACEBOOK.

Hey Darrel, we care about you and the memories that you share.

We thought that you'd like to look back on this post from two years

ago...

Two years ago.

Would you like to repost?

Just click here - Share it with your friends.

Hi, Darrel, as you recently celebrated a friendsversary,

We wanted to let you see that you can go back to your memories

And watch the video we made

to help you celebrate [You've been married 20 years

but only face book friends for 8 of them]

solo.

Some page you should probably delete didn't get any views or likes this week

but you were hoping when you clicked on this thing

that it was your old best friend reconnecting

SEE YOUR MEMORIES SEE YOUR MEMORIES, AGAIN

Just click here - Share it with your friends...

For more infomation >> FACEBOOK IS SUING ME FOR HALF THE PROFITS? - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Se Me Fue - Myriam Hernandez - Partitura Pdf Voz/Violín + Pista (Link en la Descripción) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Se Me Fue - Myriam Hernandez - Partitura Pdf Voz/Violín + Pista (Link en la Descripción) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

whatsguccibroden - AT ME (Official Video) - Duration: 1:49.

hey, @ me next time bruh

(accent made this)

you say you dont like copiers but it looks like you pasting

watching your vids is time that I'm wasting

got better content than you ever will

edit on an iPhone and you think that you gonna hit a mil?

yeah

make a vid with your sister, that was my idea

now everyone is sleeping on me like this is Ikea

next time when you wanna take my concepts you shoud @ me

voice hasn't changed in like 5 years

I'm speeding up and switch switching gears

switching gears like you switch switching girls

snapchat name looking something like "my world 🌎"

make a vid with your sister that was my idea

now everyone's sleeping on me like this is Ikea

next time when you want to take my concepts you can @ me

For more infomation >> whatsguccibroden - AT ME (Official Video) - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

[Karaoke]LK Cha Cha Bolero Nhạc Sống | Vùng Lá Me Bay , Duyên Phận 2018 | Beat Phối Thanh Sơn - Duration: 51:00.

For more infomation >> [Karaoke]LK Cha Cha Bolero Nhạc Sống | Vùng Lá Me Bay , Duyên Phận 2018 | Beat Phối Thanh Sơn - Duration: 51:00.

-------------------------------------------

Bts - Best Of Me (kolay okunuş) - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Bts - Best Of Me (kolay okunuş) - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Chlara - Baby Just Let Me Go | 樂人 Session - Duration: 5:35.

In my eyes you were my everything

I think I gave too much, so much

left myself with not enough

Thought that all the love that i could give

Could melt your frozen heart

but you put out every spark

Think i've grown too tired

And gotta stop trying

So baby just let me know

if i should start letting go

Please don't break break my heart

Our love was good for sure

it ain't that way anymore

Don't want to break break your heart

Let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Everything changed i started crying with the rain

Left my heart with nothing at all

Think i've grown too tired

I've got to open these eyes

So baby just let me know

if i should start letting go

Please don't break break my heart

Our love was good for sure

it ain't that way anymore

Don't want to break break your heart

So let me go

Let me go

I don't want to feel this way anymore

So let me go before I fall too deep

Let me go before you break me

Baby just let me know

if i should start letting go

Please don't break break my heart

Our love was good for sure

it ain't that way anymore

Don't wanna break break your heart

So let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Let me go

For more infomation >> Chlara - Baby Just Let Me Go | 樂人 Session - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Animatic Intropia - Purr for me - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Animatic Intropia - Purr for me - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

ความรักที่ไม่ตั้งใจ - กรน็อค | Together With Me #อกหักมารักกับผม (+ENG SUB) - Duration: 4:28.

Knock: Korn...

Knock: I started to feel about you more than friends...

Knock: Is it right?

Korn: The love that I give to you...

Korn: It don't make you dare?

Korn: Dare to love me.

My heart continue moving until final minute

With important question

On this path from now on split into two parts

Today, I must decide

The one person who standing beside me for so long

This is a lover

The one person who my heart's been searching for

This is love

It became love even though it wasn't my intentions

However much I deceive myself

But my heart won't listen

The one person who used to love

One love that I need

I don't know which path I must choose

There has only breaks my heart so much

If tomorrow I open my eyes

The things I dream became a reality

Same path had been written

And became something new

Give our love as we think

The one person who standing beside me for so long

This is a lover

The one person who my heart's been searching for

This is love

It became love even though it wasn't my intentions

However much I deceive myself

But my heart won't listen

The one person who used to love

One love that I need

I don't know which path I must choose

There has only breaks my heart so much

Korn: Knock...

Korn: I don't know that happened...

Korn: It's right or wrong...

Korn: But that I know...

Korn: That I love you.

It became love even though it wasn't my intentions

However much I deceive myself

But my heart won't listen

The one person who used to love, One love that I need

I don't know which path I must choose

There has only breaks my heart so much

It became love even though it wasn't my intentions

However much I deceive myself

But my heart won't listen

The one person who used to love, One love that I need

I don't know which path I must choose

There has only breaks my heart so much

No matter which path I choose

There must be the breaking someone's heart

For more infomation >> ความรักที่ไม่ตั้งใจ - กรน็อค | Together With Me #อกหักมารักกับผม (+ENG SUB) - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Shanghai GRWM ! (with Subs) | Heizle - Duration: 11:59.

Caption Powered by KakaoPage

(Shanghai)

I'm here to take my flight to Shanghai.

I'm waiting for my flight here.

Everyone, hello. I'm Heizle.

This is my third day in Shanghai.

On my first day here, I managed my appointments.

I went to Sephora and bought Chinese cosmetics.

Yesterday, I had a fan meet up.

On my last day, I'll do my makeup only with Chinese cosmetics.

You saw how I bought cosmetics from Sephora on my first day.

In my opinion, Sephora doesn't carry that many cosmetics brands.

So instead, I decided to buy only Chinese cosmetics.

I was very intrigued by them, and the quality seemed great.

First off, I'm going to apply foundation.

Ta-da. Isn't this adorable? This is so cute!

At the fan meet up, my fan gave this to me as a gift.

The name of the brand is Chioture.

The texture of the sponge puff is quite bouncy.

It feels like latex.

It's bouncy.

You can see the powder is on the puff.

The shade of the foundation is a bit pinkish.

Actually, I use foundation with a yellow base for my skin.

Press it gently.

Apply the foundation as if you're stamping something.

Fill the gaps as you gently tap instead of stamping again.

When you do, your makeup will look lighter.

You can prevent putting too much makeup on one side.

💄Find best products from Heizle Get free emoji from KakaoPage

This isn't that bad.

The tone looks a bit grayish, but the coverage is good.

The skin texture looks smooth, and it wears well on my skin.

The downside is the color.

Thank you for this lovely foundation. I used it very well.

I love you.

Next up.

I'm going to draw on my eyebrows.

I have an eyebrow pencil and a pencil eyeliner.

The points of both of these products were very thin.

When I tried them on, they wore really well on my skin.

So I bought them because I really liked these products.

I think this one is the eyebrow pencil.

And the product of the brand is Marie Dalgar.

This is the eyebrow pencil.

It's from Marie Dalgar. The color is light coffee, number four.

This is how sharp the eyebrow pencil is.

When I see sharp pencils, I always go crazy over them.

The color forms really nicely. I really loved this product.

But it was a bit expensive.

Since the brand was available in Sephora, it was pricey.

Let me draw on my eyebrows with this product.

When you use an eyebrow pencil as thin as this one,

you can draw thin eye brows thoroughly. This is quite useful.

Oh, my. The color forms really nicely.

I'm not just saying this.

Everyone, I think this is a great product.

Since the color develops so well, it might look a bit too strong.

I should lighten the color with the screw brush.

This eyebrow is a product to keep!

Eyebrow pencil from Marie Dalgar.

What a nice product.

Now, for shading...

I didn't buy any shading products.

I'll utilize a product from Too Cool for School.

As always, I'm working on my nose and facial lines.

I mentioned earlier that I had a fan meet up yesterday.

My fans are way younger than I am.

Some fans didn't even reside in Shanghai

and came by public transportation for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

I was so touched.

If I can, I wish I could stay in China for a few months

to learn the language and work. I wish I could do that.

If any interested personnel in China are watching this,

please invite me to China.

Heizle rules, Ryan emoji Rocks Free giveaways by KakaoPage

While talking, I finished shading and contouring my facial shape.

Shall I start my eye makeup?

This is the eyeshadow.

Can you see the shapes of the eyeshadow? It looks like a bag.

This looks like a shoe. It looks like a ribbon. This is a crown.

Aren't they cute?

This is from China, but I didn't buy it at Sephora.

I bought this at Watson.

"My Party Gal".

This was cheaper than I expected.

I bought a blush and mascara from the same brand.

I bought a blush and mascara from the same brand.

It was buy 2 and get 1 for free.

This is an eyeshadow called "My Party Gal".

The colors here are perfect for autumn.

This is brown with an orange base.

This is deep brown, and it's shimmer ivory.

I think the composition of these colors is good.

Overall, all the colors are shimmery.

None of them are matte.

That's the downside.

I'll use the orangish brown color in a bag-shaped-palette.

I'm going to apply it on my eyelids and under my eyes.

💄Find best products from Heizle Get free emoji from KakaoPage

Let me blend them.

This is a basic, soft color of orange-brown.

After, I'll coat the brush with the deep dark brown eyeshadow.

I'll apply it at both ends of my eyes and under my eyes.

I'll work on shading with this color.

Since it's autumn, it's alluring which suits the season.

After this, I'll smudge the lines with the blending brush.

Let me get rid of the borderings.

Ta-da.

This looks great.

Can you see the crown here? It's basic, shimmer ivory.

Let me put a bit of this on my brush and make this look fatty.

Heizle rules, Ryan emoji Rocks Free giveaways by KakaoPage

Ta-da.

I finished my brown eye makeup that hints it's autumn.

Before I draw with my eyeliner, let me curl my eyelashes first.

I'm using a Nature Republic's product I brought from Korea.

They're curled nicely.

Now, this is the eyeliner. It's from Marie Dalgar.

This eyeliner has a sharp point just like the other one.

This is a pencil eyeliner from Marie Dalgar.

This is number two, dark brown.

Let me draw on my eyelids.

Everyone, I just lengthened the eye line slightly.

I'm shading the front section of my eye.

I'm done with my eyeliner as well.

It's time to put on a mascara. Ta-da!

This is the mascara.

This is what I observed when I bought this product.

One side of this mascara is for lengthening your eyelashes.

But I actually don't use this a lot.

The other side is the mascara. It looks like a caterpillar.

It's very thick.

From my experience, thick ones make lashes look more voluminous.

Let me apply the mascara.

I don't think this makes a dynamic difference.

Since it's really thick,

I'm afraid that it might get on my eyelids.

I applied it. How do I look?

I think this is good for making my eyelashes long,

but it lacks volume.

That's what I think.

Can I do this without making a mess?

Then I have to do it in silence if I don't want to make a mess.

I did it without ruining my makeup.

This is so hard.

So this is how it looks with the mascara on.

This isn't bad considering the price.

It was really cheap.

The blush is from My Party Gal as well.

Don't you think the packaging is really cute?

This one looks like a ballerina's outfit.

It even smells nice.

Let's apply the blush on the cheeks.

💄Find best products from Heizle Get free emoji from KakaoPage

I can see the color very visibly.

It's a bit disappointing that you can't see it because of lights.

I'm done with my cheekbones. Let me do the lip makeup.

Everyone, I bought three products for my lip makeup!

They are also from Marie Dalgar.

But they were slightly expensive.

Each one cost me about 40 dollars?

Products from Marie Dalgar cost me more than I thought.

Since today's makeup is for autumn,

let's find the color that will suit the season the best.

I bought glossy lipsticks. The colors are very strong.

The unique point of them is that they have gold glitters.

I was intrigued by them.

It's hard to find products with the same texture,

color intensity, and color in Korea.

This one is red which is pretty hot.

Doesn't it look like orange-red when you look at it?

But when you put this one, you can see the gold pearl in it.

Isn't the color formation excellent? It's glittery.

This lipstick comes with glittering gold pearl.

When you take a closer look, you can see the gold glitters.

You can see the color is very strong, and it's creamy as well.

This is the perfect for my lip which is pink.

This has a hint of yellow, and when you look at it closely,

you can see the gold glitters.

Let me put this one.

I just applied this once, and yet, the color is strong.

Can you see the yellow, gold glitters?

The one I just applied would look great with today's makeup.

The last one is a lipstick with a richer coral color.

Just like other products, this one has gold glitters.

Let's try this on.

Isn't this color pretty? It's coral.

The color is coral, and this one also has gold glitters.

I'm very satisfied with these lipsticks.

Among these colors,

I'll put on the second lipstick with the pink color.

I think it'd be the best color for today's makeup.

I already showed you earlier. Let me wear this with gold glitters.

The color intensity of the lipstick is amazing.

It applies well on the lips too. This is such a great product.

I mean it. I love this.

Heizle rules, Ryan emoji Rocks Free giveaways by KakaoPage

This is amazing. The gold glitters are shining.

After I put this on, since the color is very rich,

I'll blend the color with my finger.

Everyone, this is so pretty.

Can you see the color of my lips?

My makeup is all finished.

I love the color of my lipstick. If you find yourself in China,

buy this product.

The gold glitters in the lipstick don't look unsophisticated.

It's quite the contrary. It makes my lips look elegant.

The color intensity is superb. It's creamy, but still moist.

This is the best product. The color is astonishing.

I like Chinese cosmetics. The quality is awesome.

I can recommend products from the Chinese brand, Marie Dalgar.

When you come to China for a trip, try these products.

The color intensity, quality, and even the packaging is excellent.

I'm going to get ready to attend today's appointments.

And I'm going to head out. Bye!

Caption Powered by KakaoPage

For more infomation >> Shanghai GRWM ! (with Subs) | Heizle - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

my friend lost their job because of me… - Duration: 10:25.

For more infomation >> my friend lost their job because of me… - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Edizione Blue & Me - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Edizione Blue & Me - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

It Looks Like Me - United Way Campaign 2017 - Duration: 2:21.

I didn't have a childhood like most little girls

my parents were drug addicts I was taken away

I went from foster care to group care eventually ending up homeless I fell

into addiction to cope but when I found out I was pregnant I knew I had to

change for me and for my baby

my brother and I left home at a very young age and

never learned how to read I found jobs in the trades painting and truck driving

in those days I could get by but as I got older not being able to read was

holding me back

my life changed the night I was sexually assaulted it was a

violent attack and I lived in fear for a long time after I struggled with

post-traumatic stress disorder and panic attacks I was afraid to even leave my house

a program for teen moms helped me through my pregnancy and I was able to

finish high school today I live a clean life my son and I have a safe home and

I'm in university studying to be a social worker

thanks to a local literacy program

a whole new world opened up for me I've been successful and inspired

others to learn how to read

when I was finally ready to reach out for help a

counselling service was there to support me I'll never be the same person I was

before but I've created a great life for myself.

Do you know what your donation looks like?

it looks like me

For more infomation >> It Looks Like Me - United Way Campaign 2017 - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

You Know What Pisses Me Off? Gossiping - Duration: 1:13.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

You know what pisses me off?

Gossiping.

Whether it's about you or someone else,

it's annoying at best of times and toxic at the worst

of times.

I don't need to hear that my coworker heard

from her friend who spoke to a third cousin twice removed

that Jim from accounting has a third family.

Why do I need to know that?

How is it so important that you need

to waste my time to tell me about it,

much less wasting other people's time

that have other things to do?

And it never just stops at that.

The rumor grows and grows.

Then suddenly, Jim is cheating on his wife with his son's

little league coach.

Where does that get you?

All it does is puts a strain on your relationships and ruins

people's trust in you.

Even the people who ate up your rumors

will never trust you again with anything remotely personal.

They don't want that kind of crap spread

about them, even if they enjoyed hearing it

about their coworker.

Next time someone tries to bring up stupid--

[EXPLOSION]

About Joe Blow's personal life, tell them

you don't have time for their bull--

[EXPLOSION]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét