Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily we Sep 1 2017

6 things we learned from the Premier League summer transfer window

The transfer window has finally closed in the Premier League, and we have learned plenty thanks to the business conducted by clubs this summer.

It wasn't exactly an ideal end to the window for Liverpool on deadline day, with moves for Virgil van Dijk and Thomas Lemar fizzling out in disappointing fashion.

The Reds did sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal, however, with the 24-year-old declining the advances of Chelsea to move to Anfield.

It has been a crazy summer in the transfer market, the likes of which we've never seen before, but what have we learned in the Premier League?. Here are six talking points that stand out. Player Power Fades as Clubs Hold Firm.

Much has been made of player power having too much of a say in modern football, but this summer was one that saw clubs fight back.

A long list of players downed tools, handed in transfer requests and demanded to leave their current employers, only to end up staying.

Philippe Coutinho's on-off move to Barcelona was the most high-profile saga, and unless a last-gasp twist occurs—the La Liga deadline is midnight on Friday—he will remain a Liverpool player for another season, at least.

If the Reds benefited from retaining Coutinho, Southampton's stubbornness to keep hold of Van Dijk proved frustrating, even if it did justify begrudging respect.

Elsewhere, Alexis Sanchez and Riyad Mahrez failed to complete moves away from their respectable clubs—it has been refreshing to see individuals and their agents not holding all the aces. Rafa Won't Be Happy at Newcastle.

Rafa Benitez seems to have a knack of finding himself particularly stressful jobs, with the Spaniard almost seeming to thrive off confrontation.

His well-documented unhappiness at Newcastle's lack of business this summer has been an ongoing issue, and his relationship with owner Mike Ashley is not exactly healthy.

Despite reportedly being told he would be given funds to bring in new players, this has ended up being a very poor transfer window at St James' Park.

A lack of quality has been signed following the Magpies' promotion to the Premier League—not a single player was acquired in the last fortnight—and several moves collapsed at key times.

Benitez is not a manager you want to upset, and Newcastle fans will be terrified at the thought of him walking after this debacle. Have Brighton Relegated Themselves?.

Despite their aforementioned issues, Newcastle have made a reasonable start to their league campaign, while Huddersfield Town have got off to a flier. The third team to be promoted, Brighton & Hove Albion, look in a precarious position already, however.

Three defeats in succession is bad enough, but their summer has been a very forgettable one off the pitch, and they are understandable odds-on favourites for relegation in 2017/18.

An alarming lack of proven Premier League quality has been acquired, and you struggle to see which of their new signings will inspire them to safety. They needed to be bold at such a crucial time in their history, but haven't been.

Manchester Clubs the Only 2 to Spend Big?.

We all know about Liverpool's supposed transfer 'war chest', that didn't really materialise for various reasons, and their rivals were also tipped to spend huge amounts this summer.

Champions Chelsea have endured a frustrating window despite still paying out on several names, losing out on key targets and not splashing the cash like they used to.

Arsenal only signed two players in Sead Kolasinac and Alexandre Lacazette, which has caused a predictable meltdown, while their north London rivals Tottenham were not as busy as many expected.

It has been Man City and Man United who have spend biggest, making them favourites to lift the Premier League trophy next May.

City acquired the signatures of Ederson, Kyle Walker, Danilo, Benjamin Mendy and Bernardo Silva, while United purchased Romelu Lukaku, Nemanja Matic and Victor Lindelof for large fees. How pivotal could their extra spending be next May?.

Arsenal Won't Be Back in the Top 4 Any Time Soon.

It isn't a happy time to be an Arsenal fan, with matters both on and off the pitch making for a toxic atmosphere at the club.

Last weekend's 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Liverpool was another low point in the increasingly divisive reign of Arsene Wenger, and you struggle to see things changing in the near future.

As mentioned, only Kolasinac and Lacazette were added to the squad this summer, amid much anger, and they lost Oxlade-Chamberlain and could have an unhappy Sanchez to deal with.

The other five top clubs in the league all seem to have a certain amount of momentum in their favour, but Arsenal feel the exact opposite, growing more stagnant by the game.

Last season's fifth-placed finish saw the pressure on Wenger reach new heights, regardless of their FA Cup success, and a top-four finish looks very unlikely once again. Deadline Day is Always Underwhelming.

Sky Sports make such a big deal of deadline day, with Jim White bizarrely becoming something of a celebrity and reporters dotted around the country desperately trying to look excited.

Despite the usual hysteria surrounding it, the final day of the transfer window again failed to deliver, as always seems to be the case.

In terms of Liverpool, it was a very flat day, with moves for Van Dijk and Lemar petering out completely, but it was the same elsewhere.

Spurs did well to sign Serge Aurier and Fernando Llorente, but the likes of Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Everton were all left frustrated one way or another.

By the time 9pm rolled around, White and his colleagues were trying to keep the masses entertained, but they were kidding nobody: it had been a damp squib. The sooner the window ends at the start of the season, the better.

For more infomation >> 6 things we learned from the Premier League summer transfer window - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

#AskSpitzer - Will we be able to talk to Spitzer for as long as we've talked to Voyager? - Duration: 2:09.

Hello my name is Michael Werner and I'm the Project Scientist for the Spitzer Space

Telescope. I've been asked to answer the question – "Can we talk with Spitzer as

long as we've talked to Voyager - which is 40 years - and where will Spitzer be in

a 100 years?" The short answer to that question is in principle we could talk to Spitzer after

40 years but it is unlikely that we will be able to do so. This is sort of illustrated

by this picture which shows the orbit of Spitzer and this is the Earth, this is the Sun, and

with time relative to the Earth, Spitzer has been drifting away and right now it is out

about here. So from this picture we can see that it will take about 50 years for Spitzer

to go all the way around but right at the moment we're only planning to continue to

communicate with it for maybe 3 or 4 more years at which point as Spitzer continues

to move we're going to kind of lose track of where it is, and wouldn't quite know

where to look when we wanted to recover it and talk to it 40 years from now. In addition

we're not totally confident that the hardware on Spitzer will survive that long in the harsh

space environment, although Voyager of course has in fact survived for 40 years. For the

second part of the question - Where will Spitzer be in 100 years? It takes it about 50 years

to go around this circle so in 50 years it'll come back close to the Earth and then in another

50 years it'll be close to the Earth again, but as I said I don't think we will be talking

to it then. So I think our best strategy is to work well with Spitzer until the mission

comes to an end in the next 4 or 5 years and then wish her adieu and farewell as she continues

to orbit the Sun just as the Earth does. Thank you.

For more infomation >> #AskSpitzer - Will we be able to talk to Spitzer for as long as we've talked to Voyager? - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

[4K] We Love Our Somalis | Fidget Spinner Extended Mix (Alex Jones Iver Folk Song Contest) Meme Song - Duration: 3:41.

I'm Angry

I've had enough of these people

They're a bunch of Christian murdering scum

Making giant death factories

Keeping babies alive, and selling their body parts

What more do you need to know about these people

I go out and face these scum

They literally crawl out from under rocks

They have green looking skin

And they run around screaming we love Satan

We wanna eat babies!

I have them on video...

Hillary's into creepy weird sick stuff man!

She sleeps in the same room with that creepy weirdo woman

Who's mother wears a hood over her head

What the hell??

That woman number one is ugly

Imagine how bad she smells, man

I'm told her and Obama just stink...

Obama and Hillary both smell like Sulphur!

Literal Vampire Potbelly Goblins

Hobbling round coming after us

My spirit gets close to that evil and I feel it go...

Ahh!

Ahhhh!!

AHHHHH!!!

We're such self centred crap

We don't even notice Hell itself rising up against us

Millions of pouring in people

Of the very worst type and I'm so pissed!

This is the aftermath

This ain't no Islam rap

With Shariah Law trimming back your Cl!toris Flaps

'Cos the left ain't stopping

With the Goblins poppin'

*cough, cough, cough*

What?

Oh, that's Hillary coughing!

She's a Literal Vampire Potbelly Goblin

Hobbling round, chasing after Yo Momma!

Alex gon' give it to ya!

Subscribe for more...

This is the Mother F&!cking INFOWAR!

Literal Vampire Pot Belly Goblins

Hobbling round coming after us...

My spirit gets close to that evil and I feel it go

Ahh!

Ahhhh!

AHHHHH!

We're such self centred crap

We don't even notice Hell itself rising up against us...

Millions of pouring in people

Of the very worst type and I'm so pissed!

We're gonna stab your daughter at the mall..

ooh, Ooh, OOOH!

We're gonna stab your wife, your son...

OOOOOH!

We're gonna stab your with a Butcher Knife!

Then the police chief is gonna say..

We love our Somalis

We love our Muslims

Oh they're so good

Oh they're so sweet!

Ahh!

Ahhhh!

AHHHHH!

Literal Vampire Pot-Belly Goblins

Hobbling round coming after us

My spirit gets close to that Evil and I feel it go...

Ahh!

Ahhhh!

AHHHHH!

We're such self centred crap

We don't even notice Hell itself rising up against us

Millions of pouring in people

Of the very worst type and I'm so pissed!

He's got a FIDGET SPINNER (Alex Jones)

And he's not a beginner

Got me dancing around like I'm a Wild Gorilla

Get the crew in...

Get em all a spinner too!

It's the King of the Memes, coming back at you!

Ya'll knew this..

It was gonna be LIT

Like a spinning back kick

To a Globalists D!CK!

It's time for the war to go underground

With the INFOWARS crew picking up the crown!

Ahh!

Ahhhh!

AHHHHH!

Literal Vampire Potbelly Goblins

Hobbling round coming after us!

My spirit gets close to that Evil and I feel it go...

Ahh!

Ahhhh!

AHHHHH!

We're such self centred crap

We don't even notice Hell itself rising up against us

Millions of pouring in people

Of the very worst type and I'm so pissed!

#SpiritCooking

Oooohh!

For more infomation >> [4K] We Love Our Somalis | Fidget Spinner Extended Mix (Alex Jones Iver Folk Song Contest) Meme Song - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Youtubers Clicker how far can we get #3 - Duration: 48:21.

For more infomation >> Youtubers Clicker how far can we get #3 - Duration: 48:21.

-------------------------------------------

Why do we call them donuts? - Duration: 4:42.

[RINGING]

Hi.

It's Doug.

Are you a fan of donuts?

Well, I'm standing outside a donut shop near my house.

Look at the size of this.

Isn't that huge?

We got a question about donuts this week

from someone named Connell.

So let's give him a call now.

[RINGING]

Hi, Doug.

Hi, Connell.

I have a question for you.

How did donuts get their name?

That's a great question.

Why do we call donuts donuts?

To be honest, we could have called them anything.

We could have called them schmoop la doops.

Or we could have called them sassenfringles.

Fingal's

But no, we call them donuts.

Why?

Why donut?

What's so interesting about questions

like this is how do you figure out how anything came

to be called what it's called?

To solve this kind of mystery, there's a secret tool--

this thing.

It's awesome.

It's a special kind of book.

It's a kind of dictionary.

Now you might know that a dictionary is a book that

has every word in our language.

And you can look up any word.

And it tells you how to spell it and what that word means.

This thing is a special kind of dictionary.

It's called an etymology dictionary.

Now let me tell you what that means.

I wish it had a better name.

Etymology means the story of a word.

So this doesn't tell you what a word means.

Instead if you look up a word in this book,

it tells you the story of the word.

It tells you why we chose to call the word that word.

So what I can do is I can look up donut

in the etymology dictionary.

And here we get our first clue.

Now you might have seen donut spelled like this--

D-O-N-U-T, right?

That's how a lot of people spell it today.

But donut is sometimes spelled like this,

and this is how it used to be spelled.

Does that give you any clues?

Just by looking at the word, can you

tell where at least part of the word donut comes from?

Now would be a good time to pause

the video if you want to take a guess.

You ready?

Look at the first part of that word, the dough part

of the word doughnut.

You might have heard of dough before.

Donuts are made of dough.

It's the same stuff we use to make bread.

So that's the dough part.

But now what about the second part of that word, nut?

A donut doesn't look like a nut.

What's it got to do with a nut?

It seems like nothing.

But if you look in the etymology dictionary, it tells us.

Donuts weren't always a thing.

They were introduced from the Dutch,

a people who live in Europe, who called them olykoeks.

Now that's Dutch for oil cake.

It's dough that you fry in oil, which makes it become cake.

So you got oil cake.

Now that name didn't catch on for them.

So why would we start calling them donuts?

Well, notice what those original Dutch donuts looked like.

Do you notice how they don't have a hole in them, do they?

There's no hole.

We think of donuts as round with a hole in it.

I mean if it doesn't have that, it's not a donut, right?

But it turns out the hole came later.

You see, instead, donuts used to look like this,

a round glob of dough.

A lot of people thought that the shape of this

looked like a nut, almost like an almond.

So the name became donut because it's

a fried ball of dough that seemed

to be in the shape of a nut.

There you have it, all of this thanks to the special tool,

the etymology dictionary, a book that

tells you the story of a word.

What other words do you think would be interesting to look up

in an etymology dictionary?

Well, if you want to look up any word,

here's an etymology dictionary online

that you can go to-- etymonline.com.

That's all for this week's question.

Thanks, Connell, for asking it.

Now for the next episode, I reached into my question jar.

And I found three questions submitted to me that I'm

thinking about answering.

When this video is done playing, you'll get to vote on one.

You can choose from, "Where does metal come from?"

or "Why isn't Pluto considered a planet anymore?"

or "How high can an airplane go?"

So submit your vote when the video's over.

I want to hear from all of you watching.

There are mysteries all around us.

Stay curious.

And see you next week.

For more infomation >> Why do we call them donuts? - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

UF IFAS Extension - We Are That Helpful Friend - Duration: 1:12.

(Footsteps walking toward building)

(Door closes)

"When you need a helping hand, you often turn to a familiar face.

Someone you know..

Someone you trust.

Someone who doesn't just know the answer.. They know you.

We are that helpful friend.

And we know your community

because we are a part of it.

From Monroe to Escambia County,

we take the knowledge and resources of the University of Florida

and place them at your doorstep.

Whether you need to learn how to protect your crops, figure out

your monthly budget, save your county millions of dollars or grow the food

Florida families will eat..

We have a program tailored for you.

So. Just reach out..

one neighbor to another and let us show you what the science of better

living can do.

For more infomation >> UF IFAS Extension - We Are That Helpful Friend - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

We played Foosball!!! - Duration: 7:03.

For more infomation >> We played Foosball!!! - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

New Orleans mayor on supporting Harvey recovery: 'We're all in the same boat' - Duration: 6:47.

MILES O'BRIEN: While Louisiana gets battered by Harvey, New Orleans is not in the crosshairs

this time.

Twelve years ago this week, it was a different story, as Katrina made landfall.

And there are lessons to be learned about the long, difficult road of recovery ahead

for Houston.

Mitch Landrieu is the mayor of New Orleans, and he joins us now.

Mr. Mayor, good to have you with us.

MITCH LANDRIEU (D), Mayor of New Orleans, Louisiana: Thanks for having me.

MILES O'BRIEN: I'm curious what your best advice is to your counterparts in other cities

that are more hard-hit this time.

MITCH LANDRIEU: Well, it's not really a time to give advice.

I can tell you, I had an opportunity to watch your previous two segments, and it's just

heartbreaking.

It brings back so many incredibly difficult memories.

And exactly what was said in both of those segments is unbelievably prescient and correct.

Those individuals that lost everything are going to go through a very, very difficult

time.

This is one of the worst disasters that the country has ever seen.

It's hard to compare the two, but it's clearly as big, if not bigger, than Katrina.

And, of course, people lost everything.

And so they're upended.

A lot of people are in shelters.

You can see what is happening down in the southwestern part of Louisiana and in the

eastern part of Texas in Beaumont, with them still suffering the effects of the storm,

and rescues not being complete yet.

So, the rest of the nation is going to rally to the cause.

They're going to be there to support the people of Texas and the people of Southwest Louisiana.

I want Congress to learn the lesson of Sandy and Katrina and not quibble over how much.

It's going to be an extensive amount of money.

And I know that they're going to step up to the plate and make sure that the financial

resources are available to help this community stand back up.

This is a national crisis.

It requires an immense and a total and complete national response.

And I know that our nation is up to it.

MILES O'BRIEN: You get the sense that we're learning the same or not learning the same

lesson over and over again, or are we getting better at this?

MITCH LANDRIEU: Well, to a certain extent.

I can say this, that the emergency response teams across America are far better prepared.

And you can see the response happening right now on the federal, state and local level.

This doesn't happen by one level of government.

And our first-responders are out there, and doing a really, really good job under very

difficult circumstances.

There are very few -- actually, there are no cities in America that can prepare adequately

for a Category 4 storm that drops 50 inches of water on you in a short period of time.

It's just not possible.

And, you know, people are trying to get out of harm's away.

We just have to make sure they have what they need.

Now, there is the rescue.

There is the recovery.

And then this is the long-term thing that you were talking about a minute ago, the rebuild.

It's not something that happens overnight.

People get disassociated from their homes.

They feel a sense of lack of security.

They don't have the financial resources to stand back up.

The one thing that they shouldn't have to suffer is what happened after Katrina and

then after Sandy for a minimal period of time, about wondering whether or not the resources

are going to be there.

This is clearly going to be in excess of a $100 billion event.

I don't think that there is any question about that.

But it's really important that the nation step up to the plate and do this, as a federal

government, in partnership with the state and local authorities.

Now, the other thing that you are going to see -- and you are seeing it already -- is

miraculous, which is people helping each other.

I just talked to a guy a couple of minutes ago who was here rescuing people 12 years

ago.

And would you know it that he was in the Houston area today rescuing people.

John Besh and our chefs are over there feeding people.

Our firefighters are there.

Of course, this is happening all from all over the country.

And it is miraculous to watch the people of America come together in difficult times,

where it's clear that we're all in the same boat.

And I think the lesson to be learned is, we ought to be that way all the time.

And we would all be the better for it.

MILES O'BRIEN: It is quite literally a two-way street.

I remember Houston's help of New Orleans 12 years ago.

You know, we're in the acute phase, as it were, of this crisis.

A lot of attention, a lot of focus.

As the media turns its attention elsewhere, as we all get on with our lives, that can

be the hardest time for the victims, right?

MITCH LANDRIEU: Yes.

Well, there's no question about it.

I mean, and hopefully in a reasonably short period of time, everyone who can be rescued

will be rescued.

Unfortunately, there will be more deaths because there are people that have not yet been found.

There are people that are in shelters.

Eventually, they will move back into some sense of normalcy, to the extent that that

is possible.

And then the media is going to go on to North Korea and a whole bunch of other stuff.

In the meantime, all of these individuals are going to be left behind.

And we have to make sure as a nation that we don't leave them behind, that we get them

the resources that they need.

On top of that, the economic picture is that Houston and Beaumont and Lake Charles, Louisiana,

are the hub of the nation's national security because of our energy policies.

So, just economically, we have to do it.

So, I'm hoping that Congress has learned the lesson -- and I think they have -- that we

don't really have to quibble about this.

This shouldn't have any impact on the debt ceiling.

We should just kind of get through this.

This is going to cost the nation a lot of money.

It is an investment that is well worth it.

All of these communities are important to the United States of America, and we ought

to all lift up all the individuals that are going to be hurt and would make it easier

for them to come back.

But this is not a handout.

It is just a hand up.

And it is a part of who we are as Americans.

MILES O'BRIEN: You know, one of the lessons of Katrina, I think, was that, you know, people

have a hard time moving forward after these situations.

And part of that is being prepared in advance.

Do you think that that lesson has been well-learned?

MITCH LANDRIEU: Well, I think we're better at it.

Unfortunately, a lot of times, folks, you know, just don't listen.

Sometimes, folks do.

And even when they do listen, you get overwhelmed by a storm like this.

But it really is important to understand that you can't guarantee that people are not going

to get hurt.

What we have to do is be prepared and try to engage in what they call risk-reduction

strategies and how we build back, where we build and things of that nature.

Then, of course, you get into the emergency response, which is far superior.

I think everybody can watch it on TV.

This is something that has taken a long time to develop amongst the emergency responders

across the country.

There is better command-and-control, better communication, better coordination.

And this is a good effort.

However, you can see how easy it is for a city to be overwhelmed by Mother Nature.

When you get a Category 4 storm or a 5 storm coming at you with 150-mile-an-hour winds

and 50 inches of rain, you get an interior rain event like this, and you just -- you

know, Mother Nature will have her way with you.

So, as we go forward, we have to think about how to build back stronger.

Now, one of the real challenging things is that every time somebody has trauma in their

life, the first thing they want to do is go back to exactly like it was.

And it is a little bit harder to think about, well, what should it have been?

And each community has to go through that on their own.

And I'm sure that Houston and Beaumont and all of the areas that have been hard-hit will

think through that, and build back better than it was before.

MILES O'BRIEN: All good words.

Mitch Landrieu, the mayor of New Orleans, thank you for your time.

MITCH LANDRIEU: Great.

Thank you so much.

For more infomation >> New Orleans mayor on supporting Harvey recovery: 'We're all in the same boat' - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

Yong Shin, MD: "We created a place we'd want our families to be treated." | Kaiser Permanente - Duration: 1:57.

>> Dr. Yong Shin, Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery at KSMC: - So, my name is Yong Shin, I'm one of the

cardiac thoracic surgeons here at Kaiser Permanente.

I'm the chief of the department and

I came here a little over seven years ago

when there was an opportunity to start

this heart program from ground up.

What we wanted to do was build a top notch

premier heart program where you kind of

wanna bring your own family to.

Our vision never included being a top three star program.

That wasn't actually, we weren't interested

in getting any kind of accolades, we were

really more interested in how do we do this

so that it's best for our members.

We were really aiming for quality,

safety, and service, and by doing that,

we also became very affordable too.

Our vision was let's put the patient in the center

and build our service around that patient.

We have a multidisciplinary team

that rounds on them twice a day.

It involves the surgeons, the nurses,

the intensive care, critical care doctors,

the hospitalists that work with us.

We have physical therapists, respiratory

therapists, nutritionists, social worker,

care coordinator, and we fix the

problem right there, together.

When employers are looking for health plans,

where to send their employees for

a heart problem, they want to go to

a place where they're gonna get their

best outcome, meaning least chance of dying,

least complication, which means less

time out of work, more time back to work,

and also what's most affordable.

When you're adding a fee for service world,

in a little way, it is kind of almost, there's a little bit

of a conflict of interest, right?

There's almost a perverse interest built in to it.

If you do good quality work, it is also

very cost efficient.

The old image of Kaiser Permanente that

you have had is old.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Yong Shin, MD: "We created a place we'd want our families to be treated." | Kaiser Permanente - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump Executive Order Ruined Immigrants, We've Been Waiting For This A Long Time - Duration: 19:15.

President Trump Executive Order Ruined Immigrants, We've Been Waiting For This A Long Time

Not long after being sworn into office, President Donald Trump signed an executive order that

called for 'extreme vetting' to help get rid of potential terrorists that were hoping

to go to the United States.

That activity provided us with the principal clear sign that Trump would not get anything

looking like reasonable and balanced coverage from the mainstream media.

Trump's sound judgment approach towards guarding our country was met with stun and

shock from the one-sided press.

Democratic leaders took it from that point, and various them made finish bozos of themselves

while endeavoring to turn Trump's order as discriminatory in nature.

Who can overlook Sen. Chuck Schumer's (D-NY) crocodile tears while he was encompassed by

cameras and microphones?

What about House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) diverting interpretation of 'This

Land is Your Land?'

As shared by the Washington Times, we might need to keep the tissues convenient and plan

for another difficult chime in.

Homeland Security announced on Monday that it will soon require more people to undergo

in-person interviews before they can gain a more solid legal footing in the United States,

carrying out yet another part of President Trump's extreme vetting executive order.

While the so-called travel ban on six Muslim-majority countries has garnered most of the attention,

it was just a temporary measure designed to give the government the space to tighten its

regular checks so that it could be more adept at denying potential entry terrorists.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced one of those new policies Monday,

saying it wants more people to face face-to-face interviews before they give permanent status

in the country.

It's an extraordinarily basic order that can possibly have a genuine effect in the

fight to guard our country against potential terrorism.

Who wouldn't need that?

"You can only vet people if you have information, and one of the best ways to get information

is to talk to people and then compare that info to objective info you get from other

places," he said.

"If you do not have these interviews you are missing a fundamental step in the vetting

process."

Mr. O'Brien said the two categories USCIS has started with for mandatory interviews

both presented fraud and security risks.

In the case of relatives, he said the refugees will try to sneak into extended relatives

or members of their clan who would normally not qualify under the letter of the law.

Interviews will add another hurdle to the process – a move that will likely meet the

resistance of activists and immigration lawyers.

On the off chance that you have your sights set on an occupation, you don't simply waltz

ideal in, select a work area, and begin working.

Rather, you experience a screening procedure.

Is that unfair as well?

Whoops.

We may have given Democratic leaders another thing to add to their rubbish platform.

Jobs for everybody!

No drug screening permitted!

Put a conclusion to obtrusive inquiries questions!

As unbelievable as that may sound, it's in a similar neighborhood of the perspective

behind restriction to outrageous vetting.

We can't envision why Democrats experience serious difficulties offering their agenda.

What do you think about this?

Do not hesitate and write your thoughts in the comment section below.

Thank

you

for reading.

H/T Patriot Journal

For more infomation >> President Trump Executive Order Ruined Immigrants, We've Been Waiting For This A Long Time - Duration: 19:15.

-------------------------------------------

Tommy's Honour ~ "We've got all night" - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Tommy's Honour ~ "We've got all night" - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Forest Conversations Ch 2 - How We Found Each Other - Duration: 16:41.

(mellow guitar music)

- [Melody] Yeah, so we should talk about that.

How did we meet?

- [Marq] That's quite a story.

- Yeah.

- From my side, I was asked to go with an older gentleman

to some churches to speak with him.

And it just so happened that I went to a church

where Melody's oldest brother was going to church,

and I had known him.

So, after I was done speaking

at this church in this meeting,

he came up to me afterwards and,

"Oh hey, how you doing?"

"Oh, good."

And we chatted and talked, kind of caught up.

Then he goes, "Hey, this piece of paper

"has my sister's name on it.

"You need to ask her out." (laughs)

And at that time, I had a girlfriend.

In fact, we were probably about...

I know I was.

I don't know if she was, my ex-girlfriend,

but I was about that close to asking her to marry me

when I got this piece of paper with this name on it

that said "Melody Johnson" with a phone number.

And so, she didn't know that happened, I don't think.

- Mm-mm (negative).

My brother didn't tell me.

- No.

The exact following week,

I was back over at that same church,

and I was in the back hallway of this church,

and here comes this beautiful girl walking down the hallway

hand-in-hand with, lo and behold,

her older brother's son who I knew,

and then--

- Justin. Hey, Justin. - Yeah, Justin.

- And I'm not too quick on the uptake sometimes,

but I could put two and two together and figure out

the name on the piece of paper I had had to be her

because it was that kid's dad who gave it to me.

That must be his aunt.

So then, I fumbled all over my words

trying to introduce myself,

and that's not normal for me either,

And so, that was a good meeting and I decided,

I'm going to stay at this church for a little longer today.

So, I kind of followed her around a little bit, (laughing)

kind of hung out, and then there was some boy chasing her

and he was all over her during church. (laughing)

And so, I was like, "Hmm, I wonder where this is going."

And her older brother's wife came up to me after and said,

"No, no, no.

"Don't worry about that guy.

"He's whatever.

"You need to still ask her out."

So, later that week I called her up

on the phone to ask her out.

So, we went on a date, and I just wanted to do

something fun, so--

- What day was that?

Like, at--

- It was February 8th.

- February 8th.

- February 8th, so--

- 1990. - 1990.

- Yeah.

- Is this okay I'm telling all this?

- Yeah.

- Okay, so I pick her up, and at this time I'm driving my,

because I don't have wheels yet.

I'm kind of saving up some money.

So, I'm driving my dad's older Ford pickup,

four-wheel-drive pickup, and I wanted to take her

to kind of a quaint little restaurant,

so there was one of those that was a little restaurant

and an ice cream parlor, and we did that,

and that was kind of fun.

And then, I ask her, "Hey, do you want to... "

And I wasn't-- (laughs)

This sounds like Inspiration Point or something,

but it wasn't.

I'd been up the mountain that overlooks the city

to see the lights and just contemplate life,

and I'm 21 and thinking,

"Man, what am I going to do in life,

"and where am I going to go?"

And it was a peaceful area.

It felt good to me, so I thought,

"Man, do you want to go up the mountain

"and kind of look at the city lights?"

"Okay, sure."

So, like I say, I'd just been up there the week before,

so away we go, and about three quarters of the way up,

the weather had warmed up.

And when I was up there, it was snowy but frozen,

and now it was slushy, and not frozen,

and very muddy, and we got stuck.

So, for probably about an hour and a half...

Right?

Maybe a little more.

- Yeah, seemed like--

- It seemed like a long time.

- Eight hours. (both laugh)

- Seemed like eight hours.

So, I'm laying under the truck.

Luckily, I had a pair of coveralls behind the seat.

I'm digging the truck out with this big refillable mug

because I didn't have a shovel with me.

And so, she sat at the door of the truck in the truck but

with the window open or the door open, and we talked for...

And I found it relaxing because

we weren't looking at each other face to face,

and we were very open with each other, I think.

- Mm-hmm (affirmative)

- And we got to know each other really good (laughs)

talking for an hour and a half or two hours.

And we got to where we could kind of move

and started getting unstuck,

and then some snowmobilers were coming down the mountain,

and this is like at 11:30 at night,

and they were able to help us kind of get things

squished around, and we got turned around

and out of the predicament we were in and headed back home.

But then, I knew that we needed to go on another date.

(both laugh)

So, I kind of set it up and said,

"Hey, Valentine's Day is coming up next week,

"and I'm going to go to this dance.

"Do you want to go with me to this dance?"

And you said...

- I said, "I have a rule that I only go out with guys twice

"because I don't want a boyfriend because I'm going to move

"to New York or somewhere like that."

I had never-- - This confused me.

(both laugh)

- Well, I've never been anywhere.

I just thought that was my plan after I graduated.

I was going to go to art school somewhere,

in a big city somewhere.

And I said, "But yeah, I'll go.

"That'll be our second date."

And I think, by then, he had started telling me

about the girl he was with.

- Yeah.

And so, it kind of started feeling like

this will never go anywhere. - This ain't going anywhere.

We'll be pals.

- We can just hang out.

It'll be really fun.

- Yeah.

We went to this dance, and we were the older people there

because we were like 18 and 20,

and everybody else was like 14 and 15. (laughs)

So, that was kind of odd, so we weren't there super long,

and I don't even remember.

We went out driving, talking more, and that's--

- Yeah, we just talked and talked and talked

for hours and hours and hours.

- By then, I was kind of like,

"Hmm, I probably need to be pursuing this a little bit."

- And I was like, "Hmm, I think I might

"bend the rules for this guy."

- (laughs) So, I did.

I got another date.

Said, "Hey, let's go skiing this next weekend, and--

- You know what?

You're going to kind of sound like a cheater

because you were saying that--

- Yes, but I'm still with this other girl, but...

So, the complicated backstory is

I was out of the country for a couple years,

and this girl that had been my girlfriend

accidentally gotten pregnant, and so she was pregnant,

and I was working this out in my mind

to possibly marry her and adopt this son

because the guy was never going to be in the picture,

and so that was what was in my mind.

But I think there were higher powers

that knew maybe better for me.

I don't know.

But I think better now that I'm looking back 27 years later.

- I hope.

- Yeah.

- I hope you made the right choice. (laughs)

- Yeah, I know I made the right choice,

but so we decided to go snow skiing.

I think even then, on the way home,

I think I got another date with her too.

- Yeah, and it was all this fun stuff.

We just were just hanging out

and doing adventurous, fun things.

- So, within three weeks of meeting each other,

I was starting to think this was probably pretty serious.

And probably by four weeks is probably

about when it happened.

I told her, I said, "Look, I feel like I'm leading you on.

I'm looking for a wife,

and so I don't know where this is going, and I--

- Yeah, you were older than I was.

- Yeah, by like four years.

I still am.

- Yeah, you still...

- I accidentally...

I still say that because I was so drawn to her,

I kissed her on her couch in her parents' living room,

and that's when I was like, "Aw crap, what am I doing?"

Because my heart's going there, but we've already talked,

said, "Oh you're doing this, I'm doing this."

- "We'll just hang out and have fun."

- And then I do that, and then I'm like,

"Man, I gotta, I'm leading you on.

"I can't do this.

"I'm looking for a wife, so we gotta figure this out."

- Because I have to...

I told you I wasn't planning on getting married.

- Right? Yeah.

You're going to New York.

- So, I was 18, and I had decided

I wasn't going to get married until I was 30.

- 30, 30. Remember that number, 30.

- 30 years old,

and he was 22 and just ready to start a family.

So he said, basically broke up with me or whatever.

I mean, I don't even know what,

we didn't even know what we were to each other.

- No, it was just like, "I've got to move on."

- Like just said, "We just can't see each other anymore.

"Like, I'm falling for you, and this is going to hurt."

- Yeah.

- And so, I said, "Well, and ... "

And it just like came out of my mouth.

It just came out.

I said, "If you asked me to marry you right now,

I would say yes."

- And then, my chin hit the floor.

- And so did mine

because I was like, (Marq laughs)

we just stared at each other for a long time like,

"Did you just say that?"

"Did I just say that?"

"Did you mean that?"

"Did I mean that?"

And we just stared at each other.

- Yeah.

So then, this is big information, right?

Now, the whole going to New York thing, that got sidelined,

and now I've got to start thinking real serious,

so I did start thinking pretty serious

over the next couple of weeks,

and she took off with a friend and went to...

Where is it? You guys went to...

- Puget Sound, I think. - Puget Sound.

Yeah, you were up in-- - San Juan Islands.

- San Juan Islands.

Yeah, that was like spring break for her senior year,

and I was at home, and I was working,

and thinking, and praying.

You know, I wanted to do the right thing.

I want to have God, for me, I want to have him involved

in this big life decision for me, you know.

And so, I felt, after a lot of praying,

that yeah, that was right.

So, she got home from spring break, and on my birthday,

I went over and asked her to marry me.

And that was six weeks after our first date. (laughs)

- Yeah.

- And then, we had to wait for her to graduate.

- (laughs) Yeah.

- So, we went to senior prom, she had an engagement ring

on her finger, and I was some old geezer

that none of the high schools guys knew, and that was fun.

That was really fun.

- Yeah, that was fun.

- And then graduation,

and then soon as things were all calmed down,

we had it all planned for June 22nd, 1990.

- Yeah.

- Which was just three and a half weeks after graduation,

and we got married, and it's been a fairy tale ever since.

- Well--

- No, wait.

Life isn't that way.

If you think it's that way and you're young...

- There's always bad things that happen in fairy tales.

- Okay.

- Yeah, makes it exciting right?

- Yeah, and then you work through it.

- Yeah, it has been a fairy tale.

- Yeah, so we've had the ups, and we've had the downs,

and we've had the ups, and we've had the super-highs,

and we've had some super-lows,

and that's probably what we're going to tell you more about.

- Yeah.

- But that's how we got together,

blind date that turned into not quite a blind date,

which turned into "we're going to be pals,"

which turned into a kiss and I'll marry you if you ask me,

and six weeks and we're engaged.

- What made you want to marry me?

- Whoa.

Well, first off, I felt God had answered my prayers.

That was the rock of it, I think.

But what else?

I mean, I was attracted to you.

You're beautiful.

I didn't say were, I said are, and your were then too,

even with that perm your mom gave you.

(both laugh)

- Yeah, that was something.

- So, her family used to call her motor mouth or chatterbox,

and then her mom told her,

"I've never met anybody that can outtalk you

"and that was me."

So, we're both like pretty big personalities, right?

- Yeah, yeah.

- So, that was good.

I think--

- And had just big things we wanted to do in the world,

and wanted to try everything, and just like live it up.

- But then also, we wanted to have a family,

and that's important, and I think we had a lot of

the same values lined up, so...

- Even though we're really different too.

- Even though we're very different,

we complement each other.

- Yeah, we drive each other crazy also sometimes

- It's the plus and the minus, the yin and the yang.

Yeah, but I don't think I could be married to somebody

that had the same personality as me.

- You couldn't.

- It would be too tough, so--

- I just wanted to tell you about

when I knew I was in love with you, and I didn't know if...

I just was like I...

I don't know.

I've never met anybody like this,

and I don't know if I ever will again,

and that was, there was two times.

One time was when I saw you with kids,

with my nieces and nephews, and just like the thing

I have always noticed about you is

small children and animals always come to you in the room.

They just do.

And I watched you with the babies and with the toddlers,

and with the little kids, and I was like,

"I think I love him. (laughs)

"I think I'm in love with him."

And then, I remember one time we were at a gas station,

and I was watching you talk to some guy

that was also pumping the gas, an old guy,

and you were so kind and so good to him,

and I just thought, "This is somebody that... "

For me, you reminded me of how I think of Jesus,

and I think I told you that when you got back in the car.

I said that you remind me of the way

that I think Jesus is and would act and be.

And I just remember that,

and I think it made your eyes tear up,

but there were just so many times

when we would just have these conversations,

and I would just watch him, and I would just think,

"He's not like other guys I know

"and have met and been around."

- Just so you know, those moments might be

few and far between.

- They're not. (laughs)

He's also way too humble.

(Marq laughs)

and sometimes too cocky, too.

- Yeah, yeah. (Melody laughs)

I'll own that.

- Yeah, but it was your kindness.

It really was.

And just, you're so fun and adventurous,

and just willing to try anything,

and I couldn't stand the thought of,

even though we had only known each other for a month,

I couldn't stand the thought of not knowing you

for the rest of my life, just in that short of a time.

- And that's what we did, huh?

- What?

- Like, once I had told my other girlfriend that

that was off, it was I got off work, go to her house,

I'd be there until midnight, 1:00, go home,

go to work, come to her house.

It was every day.

Every day, it was like we couldn't be apart from each other.

- And every day, he would bring me a red rose.

- Not every day.

It's probably about three times a week, though.

- Yeah, he would bring me a red rose.

- Most days.

- Yeah, and you'd hold my ring finger.

- Yeah, that's the sign.

- And you'd squeeze it three times,

and that means I love you, and then on the day

that he asked me to marry him, he brought me a white rose.

- That's me trying to be romantic. (laughs)

- You are romantic.

You're really romantic.

It's kind of crazy that we did that so young.

- Why?

- I don't know, just to make a decision that big, but--

(Marq whispers)

I'm really glad we did.

- I'm more than glad. - Yeah.

- It's probably the smartest thing I ever did in my life.

- I still honestly feel like

you're the very best thing that ever happened to me.

- Ditto.

Ditto.

(mellow guitar music)

For more infomation >> Forest Conversations Ch 2 - How We Found Each Other - Duration: 16:41.

-------------------------------------------

Officer To Woman: "You're Not Black. We Only Kill Black People" - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Officer To Woman: "You're Not Black. We Only Kill Black People" - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

'GERMANS ARE ROMANTIC' - How Well Do We Know Each Other? - COUPLE CHALLENGE - Duration: 7:56.

I want to learn Spanish, but she never wants to speak Spanish with me

That's such a lie! Look at the lie!

and it's so sad. SAD!

Hey guys

Welcome back to our channel and today we're gonna figure out

how well do we know each other yeah, so we have a couple of questions that we're gonna ask each other and

We have to guess what the other one would say yeah

And if we guess correctly then we get a point, and if you're wrong, then we get no point

And the one that wins knows the other one better, so I'm gonna win obviously

It's pretty hard to know her because it's pretty hard to listen to her

I'm gonna start with my first question. What is the most important thing in a relationship for you?

I hope that's how you write it. So what do you think is the most important thing for me in a relationship?

I think it is

Honesty

I mean it is though

but

Since we started dating I told you it is communication

communication who needs that?

I think your most important things for you in a relationship is trust

is it?

It's trust. Joss: Point for me!

next question is

What's your favorite TV show?

don't look don't look

Okay

I'm gonna say yours is the office yeah

The office yours is The Office too!. Yeah, it's correct

What do I like about you the most oh?

You like everything. What is not to like?Janik: don't get too cocky. Joss: Maybe you like my smile.

That is correct

what do you think I like about you? Janik: I have to decide between my muscles and

My eyes, I think it's my eyes

No?

my butt

You're so cute and funny, and you have a cute nose. I thought the body part

So my nose, you like it more than my eyes

Are you sure?

I love both!

I love them equally. What is your favorite dessert?

So I'm gonna say for you

Is mousse au chocolat

And for your the same!

It's so simple. It's so easy

if I could change one habit of yours. What would it be?

So many! Joss: you are so mean, how dare you I wouldn't change you. Yes, sure

He thinks he's so perfect, so annoying!

You would like for me to cook more?

No

It's also a thing definitely, but I wrote down something else

What is he saying? What does it say? Jealousy

the Mexican Jealousy

Don't look at another girl. What see what I mean?

grrr

I should be more cleaning up the floor

When I leave a mess Joss: that is true, but that's not it. I don't want people to think that you're such a

bad person

So I thought I'm gonna say them the lightest one that I can find okay

and I said I would like for you to speak less English and speak more German or Spanish with me ah

Because even when I wanna speak German with him I speak German and he answers in English Janik: not on the other side

I want to learn Spanish but she never wants to speak Spanish with me

Look at the lie Y'all

And it's so sad, SAD

What is the song that we always sing together

That is a really bad question we sing many songs together. I know we sing a lot. No idea

Okay, I'm ready, okay count of three we show it. Oh, okay. What wait?

Okay, one two three

the office theme song

man, i didn't expect that

I didn't think you would get it at all

Didn't expect it either. So my next question

What place am I dreaming of going?

Okay

Okay, I think he's dreaming on going to the maldives

No, I wrote down something else

San Francisco?

It's Bora Bora

I even have a blu-Ray disc about Bora Bora. I'm gonna get it. Interesting. Here it is

Germans are romantic Germans can be so romantic, SO ROMANTIC!

I say you want to go to Singapore

Of course you want to. Of course I want to but is not the place that i've always wanted to go

China

what is one item that

you would like for me to get rid of

Yeah, it's hard it's so hard!! That's what she said!

you have to guess what I would get rid of you ah

my broken socks

socks with holes

I have so many of them, and I would still wear them because they still do their job

What do you say? What do I want to get rid of for your?

you want to get rid of nothing and you gonna get rid of

My makeup Oh my lipstick. I want to get rid of your bathroom bag

Because your bathroom bag is always

That's makeup

your makeup bag it's just in the way

No points for that one and I know you better than me yes, so in the end of the day she won

but very closely and

I lost

We didn't play for anything luckily because we didn't say anything in the beginning Joss: for ice cream. Yeah

He has to buy me ice cream

You just made that rule no he has to buy me ice cream because I won thank you for watching

I hope you liked it you had fun with us. Yeah, definitely fun. If you want to see more of these challenges or

Games let me know in the comments. We're gonna read them and do the coolest ideas

See you next time bye adios Tschuss

For more infomation >> 'GERMANS ARE ROMANTIC' - How Well Do We Know Each Other? - COUPLE CHALLENGE - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

Why We Need More Women Working in Data Science @PeejJain #DataTalk - Duration: 29:58.

For more infomation >> Why We Need More Women Working in Data Science @PeejJain #DataTalk - Duration: 29:58.

-------------------------------------------

We are number one but its just a bad drawing and it ends before the real song does - Duration: 2:31.

*music*

Are u a r3al villan?

meh

For more infomation >> We are number one but its just a bad drawing and it ends before the real song does - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

This Time We Can - The 2nd Trailer of Alper's Weight Loss Journey - Duration: 0:34.

Do you want to follow Alper's weight loss journey?

Learn about our approach to weight loss?

Get motivated to start yours?

Learn about our healthy dishes?

Learn about how to integrate these healthy dishes into your lifestyle?

Then, hit the subscribe button and don't forget to leave your comments

It is never too late to start your own movement of self development

This time it is different

This time we can

This time we can

For more infomation >> This Time We Can - The 2nd Trailer of Alper's Weight Loss Journey - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

We invite you to Spark Night 2017 | Spark Night 2017 - Duration: 0:26.

Hi I'm Aditi and this is Justine, and we invite you to Spark Night at Monash University.

An event that showcase [sic] the final year projects of our Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering Students.

It's a free event. 18th of October. At 6pm.

Registrations are essential. Hit our website for details.

We'll see you at Spark Night.

Bye!

For more infomation >> We invite you to Spark Night 2017 | Spark Night 2017 - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Liza Koshy's Houston Love Bedroom Makeover | OMG We're Coming Over | Mr. Kate - Duration: 23:29.

Can't wait to decorate ?

There's so much we can make

How will it turn out?

Omg, we're coming over

Open up. We're here. Okay. You're yelling like so loud.

Oh my gosh guys

Guys, this is huge! You never guess

Where we are or maybe will, I'm so

excited

Wait, Joey, is that you?

Uh, I mean, it's not me. Did you not turn your phone off?

Guys, it's me. Hold it there.

Ugh.

Okay, all right cool gonna. Gotta do this intro.

(excited) Liza Koshy!

(excited) Liza Koshy!

Oh my gosh, you guys...

If you guys wondering what we sit in bed and watch at night. Yeah, it's her videos. Hey guys

Hey guys, I'm Liza Koshy, and I am a digital

person

I make YouTube videos and I post pictures online

And I try to make it aesthetically pleasing and I try to make it as humorous as possible

So I am so excited for Mr. Kate to come over today

They're so freaking good so I can't wait to see what they do with my blank canvas of a place

We're doing her guest bedroom and then next video you guys are gonna

see us do her office.

Subscribe make sure and thumbs up this video a million times because Liza Koshy's in it, so

(K) Hopefully we're already at a million views cause, uh...

If someone could get one of our videos to a million thumbs up, it would be Liza Koshy.

Let's go. Oh my gosh, let's go!

We're here. It's happening. I know

Look at this piece of art.

That's for you. I made some art for you

(K) That's your to do list!

It was a DIY, I did myself.

(K) Great

You're not the only one!

So Liza moved into this new

Place the layouts a lot like Lilly Singh where she has like her living room in the middle then you go up

And there's the bedroom so these two rooms that are side by side are the rooms that we are going to tackle

today

Okay, so I haven't had like a space that I actually shoot in constantly

I just moved out of a one-bedroom apartment

So I was always shooting in my kitchen, or I was shooting in the living room

So I want this to be like an office where I can edit

But also where I can shoot and like host a video

You do everything, right? Like you shoot and edit yourself.

I shoot, I light, I edit, yeah

That's crazy. That's so great

From watching people like you, okay

Aw, you're sweet. (L) This is inspiration. Right, This is what happens.

Can you, uh, loan us a couple of subscribers? (L) I got you!

Guys, we're doing it right now! Here's the views. Woop!

So this office space is absolutely miniscule. It's white

Just like the rest of my house and my boyfriend so I don't really know what to do with it

We've got to create a beautiful backdrop for her vlog videos, but also giving her space that she can come and get work done

Let's be honest like

Look, this is a pretty small room, six feet

Oh yeah, Joey's six feet. That's like a Joey. (L) It's rude. You're just showing off your height, but if I were to come over here (K) Oh, yeah

Wait, let's see the shmall.

How tall are you? Four-three? (K) Joey!

These are four-three! We forgot our tape measurers, so okay great, 11 feet

I'm six feet. You're four feet. It's... (K) I would like to think I'm all leg

Is this gum? (J) It's probably gum. I guess there has to be something weird at Liza's house

Brand-new hardwood floors, which is like gum stains.

So glad you came over.

Let's go to the other room. (K) Okay!

Yeah, this is the other room.

Tada! It's a tiny bit bigger. So for this space

We want to create a beautiful serene room because these two rooms are right opposite her master bedroom

So as she wakes up in the morning and comes out. She is going to see both of those rooms in tandem

So they have to represent Liza, make her excited for her day and also complement each other, so NBD

My style is definitely very like bohemian mid-century, very like natural-looking

It's literally just like my ethnic background

And I'm half Indian, half white so a little boho, a little like ethnic culture, and then a little like you, from America so like but

Just like the mixture of that, but like in a room

Yeah, this is gonna be like a guest room, and I just wanted to have it like in case family comes over

(K)Yeah. (L) Um, or, you know, I make some friends this would be the perfect room for them.

We'll be, we'll be your friends!

Yeah? You can come over! OMG, we're coming over all the time!

(L) Every day!

That's like the remix. Very like, metal, and all the time (deepened voice) ALL THE TIME!

All weekend, I hate you.

Jeez

The girls are like already best friends so I can tell them have to like move this ship along today

This is like way cleaner than...

What are you trying to say?

Where'd you put all the stuff, girl?

The first time we came over here to look at the space

It was like packed full of stuff in that room. How'd you clean up so fast?

Let me show you where I shoved all my dirty panties, so

(K) No (L) Basically, it's all, like I'm having trouble opening the closet

Oh my gosh, stop. Wait, wait, wait!

She shoved it all in the closet, like this closet is like actually kind of scary

Wow, oh, oh my God, I'm starstruck!

This is when Jack got a haircut. So like one time

He was feeling a little frisky and he got one of these guys. (K) Right now, he's a mullet which look also really good. (L) Thank you.

Yeah, literally. Everything's in here. So just left it all in there. Like, OMG, they're coming over!

I can't wait to see what the closet looks like, forget the bedroom. Just please clean my closet, haha, thanks.

Ah, just close it shut.

Okay, we're doing a accent wall. (K) Yes

A what? (J) Accent wall, you have to paint in with an accent

Oh, oh, okay.

So, uh,

(in an accent) I love painting this wall

(in accent) Oh, are you Russian?

A little bit, just a tiny, yes

I stumbled, nothing too intense

So,

This is gonna be our anchoring wall now. We like this white? (L) Yeah (K) You're keeping it in the rest of your place, right?

Yeah, yeah (K) So we'll do something contrasting so please

like okay, stab! I have no idea.

Apparently you don't stab a paint can

Nope, that's not how you do it. You know how to do it

No, I legit. Hold on.

I've never done manual labor in my life

Do you want some help?

Nope!

Oh my God. Huh! It's open! Hiyah!

It's not working

Is this really how you open a can of paint? (J) Yup (K) Yeah. (L) Well, I feel real crafty right now

If it's just a can of white paint, I'm gonna bust out laughing

(laughs) You do it. Oh! Yes! That's so pretty!

We had this little mixed baby of a paint in front of me, and it's beautiful... (J) Stir the soup (L) Stir the soup!

It turns blue...What does it taste like?

Pour using this

Oh, okay. Oh wait. How do you pour using that?

(airplane noise) (crash sound) This is awesome. Smells good!

Everybody, this is my accent wall!

So right now. I'm doing the accent wall, and it looks absolutely phenomenal

I will tell you that I have never done this before in my life, but I think I was born to do this

(K in accent) Lovely! (J in accent) Oh, it's so lovely.

It's so beautiful (J) So beautiful.

Who are you?

By the way, Joey sucks at accents.

(accent) I'm the paint salesman. Did you need some paint?

From where?

from the south side

oh

Well, I'm from David Dubrovnik in Dubrovnik Croatia

It's a great place American tourists there. We're painting the accent wall the accent wall

You know it's like the accent wall you gotta have some accents in life to make it fun

I think that's kind of like my South African

Golde Young

Irish we grew up at the end of their sentences, and they kind of pulled it off

Just a little bit they also don't pronounce

Everyone thinks I got bad accents, but I think actually they're just jealous. Sorry guys. This is what real accents sound like

Accents by yourself, okay good. Bye. It's a Geordie two roles that Jolie

it's a bloody joy, two roles you, and I have had a

tax cut journey yeah

When Liza and I were talking about inspiration she mentioned idea of a mural because she's from Houston

Texas and she's very proud and

Now she's in La and she's loving it and she had this idea of doing a mural that combined both the cities

I basically always imagined like having the buildings of Houston flowing into the buildings of La and like seeing the Hollywood sign

But also seeing like a houston map and like you know not forgetting where you come from kind of things don't home before death

But I never knew where to put it in my house. I never knew how to execute it properly we have here

Houston

Street map

With the skyline of La this is option two, so this is La and then this is houston

So I have both of these files loaded onto this alright. So here it is

Move the room is this small depth wise yeah?

We had to divide it in half in order to be able to position it

I want to in keeping with a minimum theme go with a more pale like taupe color that looks like a more delicate

Mural it's taupe Brown oh

sunny

Opener Joey yes, will you bring me a paint opener and try to you guys for dental work?

Yeah, I don't think I need it

Alright fine. I'll take it. I'll take it. Huh you ever had a breath oh

That's pretty

I'm Gonna. Go color yeah, you're totally

Told I think when it comes to murals. I love the one where you have the houston map, and it's like integrating a teeth

La map, okay, that was my

Favorite yeah, I didn't want to you know

Joey around I

Love it. It's Gonna be so good

Yeah, yeah, yeah, how do you like negative that oh?

Wow, I straight-up thought that was white. This is like me and my different shades in the summer wait. It's a what

Oh my God these are too many options

What did you really have to turn off the cameras for this one save some battery on these bad boys because I don't know

She has three options in front of me, and I'm not able to choose you're having for a later

Oh, no, you can't make a wrong choice. This is Gonna be the most vintage looking on anything

Yeah

Cuz that's gonna need the most like faded looking which is gonna be really pretty that's totally your secret choice stir like these are great

this one

Battle vintage

This can't go wrong. It's it's so freakin pretty I'm so excited to see it come to life. So now we know the mural

We know the color yeah?

All right, so kate told me to get out of the room so she can do her thing

Live I can see you. Thank you

Can you how about now? I mean it's hard, but yeah like I guess. I'm just gonna say

Hey, hey, I'm sorry about that

So the plan is because we're doing this mural kind of a third of the way up the wall

We need a dividing line, so while Kate swims in the mural. It's looking amazing

I'm gonna go ahead and build a shelf that we're Gonna put wall-To-wall

We're gonna use some slightly more advanced techniques and get some floating shelves in there. We're gonna build everything out of apple pie

which is a

Multi-layered birch wood with a maple front. It's a finished material

Which is really great because we don't have time to do like raw wood and stain and all that

Okay, come check this out

Exactly how I imagined this is a great dividing line right there Joey when bam install

This natural fiber rug is gorgeous

It's kind of a bleached tone so rather than being a yellowy jute it has more of a white tone to it

beautiful oh

He's like whose line is it anyway?

That's what I was gonna. Do I

Grew up watching whose Lines anyway?

I would do that like a prop game where everyone just has to make up the stuff with the props oh

You know only could make a curly I have curly hair. It's like a rat tail. Come on

oh

Joey this is where you get so sweaty join up my pool alger

I just love a good cuddle with kate on someone else's rug. All right. Let's build this bed I

Think we need to take the bed out or lift it up. I'll go up

You keep it from slamming into the wall, okay

So we build the bed sideways, and now we have to turn it around this room is so small. I don't know

Turning this better husband be interested. You got to lift it a little bit so you can come towards me

Here we go

Move out from behind the bed key ahead. Yeah

So on the side of the beds were giving her these cool mid-century modern nightstands

Okay, think she's in like an action movie right now with the Saran wrap even though like it's really not that much Saran wrap

Alright, so on top of these nightstands. We're gonna do some industrial looking swingarm sconces. We're not Gonna hardwire

We're gonna let the cables be exposed because that's sort of the vibe that we're going for

All right, so let's go back in the office and talk through the plan for that room

Okay, come over here. Let's talk about the plan so here's your sketch, then here's a scale version of it so basically

We're gonna install the countertop on top of these and we're gonna do a full built-in

system around it yeah, the

Shelves extending up all on this wall so we can create kind of a built-in look, right?

But having me like natural wood shelves and then two pieces of art and two shelving areas here, but like on the wall

You know right you got these knobs somewhere else. Yeah, I didn't like the navajo. So we're customizing. Oh

Amazing and do you have a you have screws for these?

Isn't there a screw in there? Yeah, but I don't know if this ice cream works. I know what you're gonna say next

Great salaries, I say but I'm down

Brought it up, okay? Well when I whip it math ever and also

singing in perfect pitch

Okay, so back in the bedroom. Let's finish that with them on the side tables. I'm going clean

I'm just doing a nice marble clock then on the other side. I'm doing an air plant a little coaster Tray I

quickly did some watercolor line art you guys know that I love easy and

Forgiving art and there's a very peaceful look to it

And they're gonna look great inside the mask inside these Rose gold frames I

Also, love these frames. They're basically just two pieces of glass that clasp together

But of course I can't sandwich any real leaves or anything in there, so I am going outside to trim some of her photo plants

So this setting is high-quality

Beautiful linens, I wanted to do something striped because that has a really vintage look

But I chose a smaller stripe for the sheets, and then a larger border stripe for the duvet cover

and then I'm gonna layer a quilt down over the foot a little extra moment of coziness a

Lot of people think that because I am a colorful person that I would want like a rainbow house

When in actuality because I'm around so much color all the time

I want to come home and have my space be really peaceful and kind of neutral and live on the same way as you can

Tell also by her instagram her taste is very in the neutral colors and those

Grays and browns and white and blacks on top of the shell want to keep the styling really minimal

I texted her I was like do you want real or fake plants and she said think I can't be responsible for a living thing

Copy that got her off fake plants, and then I love this mirror

It's just hanging from a chain it has this little tiny fold down tray

In the corner, there's really only room for a small chair

I wanted to bring in another mid-century moment to complement the side tables

So this rocking chair is perfect and then next to it this braided

Basket it's really soft and then inside this awesome macrame blanket

All right, we're ready to show like that like that get up here. Oh my God

I'm gonna put you into position and we're gonna count where you're gonna. Look okay? I think I'm sweating profusely

I feel need to pee pee there may actually be a tiny bit of pee pee in my pants cuz I'm bout to see the

Room-to-room, what up - so just so imagine what it was like before

And she refuses to open her eyes

Oh my God

I

Literally have no English like the no English cannot speak when I'm sorry oh my God. This is beautiful

That looks so good, right

We chose that color the mural the mural came to life and can see the Houston into the Hollywood sign

Sorry, I had to move from the sidewalk. Oh my God. I'm little I know I

Look, I can do whatever I want

It's so pretty my row I cut another knot some of your plants outside

You know what think got it out the water these

Oh, I didn't want to over style. The shop leave so much you know going on with the Mural

Just like you can totally just open your closet take all that stuff

Expose there we get to go check out the other oh

Mahmut, we're Gonna put this into please no no I can't do this again

oh

My God, oh tell me come again

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét