subscribe
-------------------------------------------
Why does the flu vaccine fail so often--and what can we do to fix it? - Duration: 3:04.
Flu season in the United States and Europe
is approaching.
Many people will roll up their sleeves for the jab.
Some will be protected.
Some will suffer.
Sure, the numbers are pretty good --
at best about 60 percent of people who get the shot
will dodge the flu,
at worst only 10 percent will be protected.
The flu virus constantly mutates,
which forces vaccine manufacturers
to reformulate it every year.
It takes about 7 months to make the vaccine
so different strains pop up by the time it is ready
which is the long standing explanation
of why the vaccine often fails.
But it's more complicated than that.
And something can be done about it.
Why doesn't the flu vaccine always work?
Eggs
The form of the virus used in the flu vaccine
is actually grown inside of chicken eggs.
Researchers discovered that mutations
in the virus occur during this growth--
often in regions important
to triggering immune responses--
and this can undermine the vaccine's ability
to protect people.
Ferrets
Ferrets are the most popular
animal model for human influenza.
The traditional way to select a strain for the vaccine
involves injecting ferrets with an influenza virus
used to make a vaccine strain,
harvesting the antibodies,
and then mixing them with a virus
isolated from a human who recently had influenza.
If the antibodies don't stop the virus,
the vaccine strain is changed.
Aside from the fact that ferrets aren't humans,
antibodies aren't viral sequences.
Ghosts of flus past
We repeatedly get flu vaccines
and are naturally exposed to the virus in the wild.
And it turns out that our first exposure in our lives
oddly sets the table for all flu reactions after.
This dizzyingly complex history
makes predicting the impact of a flu
vaccine in an individual staggeringly difficult.
OK, so what can we do about it?
Stop growing it in eggs
and start using genetically engineered viral proteins
Stop relying so heavily on ferrets
and more purposefully factor in viral sequence data
Learn more about the immune responses
linked to protection
and how to outwit the original exposure
Incorporate parts of the virus that rarely mutate,
ideally creating a "universal" shot
that targets all strains and lasts for a lifetime
But for now, experts say the flu vaccine,
even given its limits, can still save lives
and spare suffering for many people,
especially anyone with a compromised immune system
and the elderly.
-------------------------------------------
How we find and nurture talent at Web Profits - Duration: 2:52.
For more infomation >> How we find and nurture talent at Web Profits - Duration: 2:52. -------------------------------------------
We Are Number One but Make Hunter Gteat Again in Hearthstone - Duration: 3:02.
For more infomation >> We Are Number One but Make Hunter Gteat Again in Hearthstone - Duration: 3:02. -------------------------------------------
Why Do We Treat Ourselves Like Crap? : Lacie And Robin - Duration: 9:30.
I did better earlier in the week. Don't we all?
Hi, you guys. Hi. So, Lacie and I want to check in with each other. We challenged
ourself this week. We challenged ourself. I said it like it was one thing. We challenged
ourselves. At the beginning of this week we decided to ask the question, "how can I
be kinder to myself?" Mm-hmm. aAnd how did you do with that? Well, the first thing I
noticed, it really just made me a lot more conscious of how I'm not always
kind to myself. Yeah, me, too. Isn't it amazing that when you get behind the
everyday chatter and numbness, that there's this massive like, "F*ck you!" going on? Yeah.
And that's just so normal that you don't even notice it until you actually ask
yourself to pay attention to what you're doing. Exactly. That was one of mine,
actually. If I had to make a decision, normally, all kinds of factors come into
my decision-making, but not one of them is "what is the kindest thing that I
could do for myself?" Exactly. That's not even on the list. No. So, I did notice that
when I was faced with a decision, that was the first thing that I asked myself:
what is the kindest thing to do for myself? What kind of decision? I mean,
because I make different kinds of decisions than you every day. I mean, just
sometimes, like oh, should I just finish what I'm doing or should I stop and eat
because I'm hungry? Mm-hmm. Right. I actually had the same thing this week at
work, where I was in the middle of something, and everybody was eating lunch.
They brought in a big bunch of subs, it was really nice lunch. And I would not
let myself eat that lunch until I was finished. I was in the midst of putting
in an order. Now, I wouldn't do it differently, because I can't relax. You're
telling yourself that you can't relax. If that was your boss saying, "you can't
relax until you finish your work!" Yeah. You'd be like, "I hate working for this f*cker!" Yeah, that's
true. I did better earlier in the week. Don't we all? All the promises we
make on Monday. One of my big ones was, slowed down. Hmm. I just am in this
mindset of get more things done, like I'm being chased by death. I have
had that my entire life, driving me, cattle-prodding me. And it's
everything. It's the weirdest times. It's when we're going out to something that
doesn't really matter, even. And I have to get out the door now!
Even if I'm just doing dishes and I have nothing else to do all day, I'll be like
how fast can I do this? But, like what are you rushing for? What are you
rushing toward? Away from. I'm running away from failure.
So, there's failure right here and now, at all times? If I can do things faster maybe
I'll have a better chance of succeeding. At least, I'll get more things done. At least, I'll
be efficient. What are you looking to succeed at? Honey, I
don't know. This is why I wanted to do this. I have the same thing. I
mean, I'm asking you because I'm genuinely, I'm hoping you have the answer,
because I have the exact same sensation of like, go, go, hurry up! If you can do it at a normal
pace, why shouldn't you do it at a much faster pace? And I've noticed that when I
force myself to slow down, and believe me it is forced. Uh huh, yeah. It feels like
torture at first. I feel that way when I meditate. Right before I start meditating.
Okay. I don't want it not do anything! I can't not do anything. It's inefficient. But, doesn't the fact that
you are meditating feel like you're doing something. Yes, because I know that
when we meditated in the past, it does yield actual results. If we would just
slow down and be present, when we're loading the dishwasher, or chopping
carrots, or whatever we're doing, that would be a meditation. I know. That's how
I try to double-task. I'm driving to work, but I'm also meditating. Well, that
feels like cheating because you really shouldn't be meditating while you're
driving. Your driving is bad enough. No. I'm paying keen attention . . . Okay. . . to the
road, the sounds, the sights, all of it. Okay. You're right, you're right. Something
that I noticed this week, I wanted to have ice cream. It was like 7 o'clock,
maybe it was 8 o'clock. We were watching tube, and I thought, I want some ice cream.
And then, immediately, the next thought was, you can't have it, it's sugar, you
already had sugar today. You're not having it. I was like, okay, wait a minute.
Woah. I'm sick of this f*ckin' nun running the show. I need to enjoy my life. And I got
myself some ice cream. And I realized, ice cream is one of the things I do for
myself that is kind to myself. I did not know that you ever
denied yourself ice cream. I don't usually give myself a trip about it, but
because I had had sugar earlier in the day . . . If you have to have two sweets in a day
when, you know, North Korea's testing bombs in the Pacific, you know, have
some ice cream. Exactly. This one I actually wrote down
three times and forgot each time that I had written it already. Yeah? To allow myself to feel
my feelings and not try to fix them. Hmm. If I start to feel like I might be
getting depressed . . . Yeah? I start to panic. I don't want this, what can I do? I can't
feel this. I can't have this feeling. And then that panic starts making me more
depressed. So, I noticed that if I just say, okay, I have this emotion. I just let
myself feel it. I just acknowledge that that's what's happening and
be with it. Yes. And just by doing that, I start to feel better. I actually have
something similar where I was, for a while, talking to myself in a scary tone,
by choice. Oh, no. Because I have had some confusion, I think due to hormonal shifts
recently, and it makes me sometimes stare off into space. But, if something goes, "pay
attention, now! Do this! Look at it, now! Press some key on your computer, now!" That
shocks me into being able to focus. Just to do a little bit personality inventory,
we've got a nun, we've got a drill sergeant? Mean nun. A mean nun? It's all one mean nun. And I
noticed this week, that even though it was getting me back on track,
I could feel it going through my body. And I thought, I don't think I would do
that anymore. I could also ask myself nicely. So, this is the system that brings
you back into consciousness. Yeah. You've got a mean nun. Yeah. Or a nice nun. Or a
nice nun. It's gotta be a nun no matter what. Yes, it's always a nun. I am secretly a nun. You
wouldn't even know that from all the raunchy ass videos and everything
that we do, but I am so like a nun at base, right? You probably were a nun in a
previous life. Something else that I experienced this week, I bought myself
some new underwear this week. Oh, I saw your new undies. What a nice thing to do. So kind. I
love them. You inspired me because you got me a few for the holidays. You got me
some Victoria's Secrets. I was finally like the Hanes Her Way
that I've been wearing, they're terrible. They're tattered within a f*cken month.
And I'm wearing these underwear with these like gaping . . . They tatter.
It like, separates from the waistband. Yeah. And I was like, well, see I
don't have a mean nun, I have like a cheap accountant. Those underwear are
fine. They just . . . why does he talk like that? I don't know. Larry! They're very tattered, but
they're fine. They're still covering all the important parts. Don't worry. Right.
Don't waste the money. It's like you're saying to yourself, you don't need
decent underwear, it's just you. Exactly. So, I finally did the kind thing and bought
myself some brand new undies. I also learned this week that I need to
mentally prepare before going to Costco. Pfft. Had you asked me, I could have told you that. I did sort of like
try to get everything lined up, try to go when I didn't think it would be too
crowded. Good planning. But then, as I started getting into the store, I started
hearing that voice come in, like "move!" I'm seeing backs of people, I'm seeing slow
moving people. I have things, I want to get in there and I want to get
out of there, and I know exactly where I'm going.
I'm not moseying along. You have to learn to weave and bob at Costco. When I was
going to Costco for us all the time, I would get in the front door, and the
minute I got in there and showed my card, I would start a pace. I would start
almost a jog. If you jog and you and you create a pace to tell everybody, if there's a
question about who's going next down this aisle, it's me, because I'm moving. I
do do that. Okay. Nonetheless, I was still having
those thoughts. So, I had to get myself in a good mindset. And a lovely lady
actually helped me. I was loading the cat litter into the cart and I had a second
thought were I was gonna put it in the bottom, but I realized I better put it up
top, cuz if it goes in there, I'll never get it out. Mm hm. And this lovely woman saw that, and
she was like, I put all my heavy items in the top, too. And we had a little bit of a
moment. How nice! And then I made a few more interactions. I interacted with
people at Costco. Wow! You really tricked it out.
That's amazing. I did. I did because I turned it around and made the choice to
be kind to myself and look what happened. I noticed that, too. When I am kinder to
myself, I'm kinder to everybody else. Yes. I would just say, like, overall, the most
important thing about this week for me was that it made me conscious of the way
that I treat myself. It did the same for me,
except by the end of the week, I kind of went unconscious again. But, I think we
learned a lot about the mean nun. Yeah, the mean nun. I don't need a mean
nun. You don't need it. I can't have a mean nun anymore because I'm tired. Okay,
well that's another video. We'll talk about how to deal with the mean nun
maybe. You better watch that video! What do you think? Are you kind to yourselves?
Who is your inner mean disciplinarian? Leave us your comments about that. If
there was one thing that you could work on on yourself what would it be? Please
give us a thumbs up. Please subscribe to this channel. We're really trying to hit
three thousand subscribers and we're so close. So, if you watch these videos and
you like these videos, please hit that subscribe button. We really, really
appreciate it. We love you. We want to thank you for watching.
Mwah! Bye, you guys.
-------------------------------------------
Dean & Castiel || Everytime we touch [HBD BEN!] - Duration: 2:07.
DEAN: That's a beautiful family you have there.
D: You can't.
CASTIEL: What's your issue?
D: I hate you.
D: 'Cmon Cas, I've called you three times now.
C: I've fallen inlove with you.
C: Dean, I just keep...
C: I'm so sorry Dean.
D: I forgive you.
D: It's a gift.
D: You keep those.
D: I never leave you.
C: I love you.
D: I love you too.
D: We're family.
C: You're my family.
D: I need you.
D: Just 'cause you love someone
C: I can't go back.
D: Cas!
D: Doesn't mean you should stick around.
C: I can't believe how much I've missed you.
D: Well, we're working on the power of love.
ADAM: How's that going?
D: Mm, not good.
D: Please man, I need you here.
D: Let's go home.
C: I'm not good luck, Dean.
D: Sorry, but I'd rather have you.
D: Don't ever change.
C: I...
D: The hell's wrong with you man?!
D: You know, whatever.. It's...
D: And I love you.
D: 'Cause I can't... I can't help it...
-------------------------------------------
We set the stage on fire, literally, at the NRL (tourlife 24) | L-FRESH The LION - Duration: 4:23.
Welcome to my office. If you need to see me, make an appointment with my secretary
Are we filming? Are we live? I just got this baby yesterday Thanks to Fender for hooking us up and
supporting L-FRESH and the band. I'm over the moon. Dream come true
Pretty happy right now
How does it feel to be sponsored by Fender?
I say it feels pretty damn good and look at this thing.
I've never had a guitar that's so clean and bright and fresh
How long you been playing Fenders for?
For e avery long time. I've got a 50th anniversary of Fender Jazz Bass that I've had for maybe five years
I love playing it. Was Fender the first bass guitar you played?
It wasn't
Give me that guitar back! Actually the first bass I played at school which is the first bass
I played was a was a Squier P Bass, so yes it was actually
Look sharp boys. Big game on tonight. No slacking around. No half efforts. Gotta give it your all.
Is the food ready?
Man, we give thanks for this opportunity to be here at the NRL semi final. From one stadium to the other. Never taking these opportunities for granted
the fact that we get to be on these stages in front of thousands upon thousands of people.
what an opportunity man and grateful that we can be here together to
soak this all. Let's have a fun, fun show man, make
the most of it. Remember to be present too. We know these
songs like the back of our hand, so you know, take these moments to take a look
around and enjoy what's happening as well, you know, so you etch these memories in your
brain. Man, let's do it! Let's have fun. May the sound be good. May the energy be
great. Let's represent man, South West Sydney to the world. Let's do it!
I was saying, it's pretty surreal. We're standing like standing in a place
where the players run out from, so the tunnel right, and looking out of the
tunnel seeing our stage setup and L-FRESH The LION banner and it's in a stadium...
in a stadium, on a field...
It's kind of surreal
-------------------------------------------
We visited HOUSTON for HURRICANE CLEAN-UP and were blown away - Duration: 7:14.
For more infomation >> We visited HOUSTON for HURRICANE CLEAN-UP and were blown away - Duration: 7:14. -------------------------------------------
Why do we harvest horseshoe crab blood? - Elizabeth Cox - Duration: 4:46.
During the warmer months, especially at night during the full moon,
horseshoe crabs emerge from the sea to spawn.
Waiting for them are teams of lab workers
who capture the horseshoe crabs by the hundreds of thousands,
take them to labs,
harvest their cerulean blood,
then return them to the sea.
Oddly enough, we capture horseshoe crabs on the beach
because that's the only place we know we can find them.
A female horseshoe crab lays as many as 20 batches of up to 4,000 eggs
on her annual visit to the beach.
When the eggs hatch,
the juvenile horseshoe crabs often stay near shore,
periodically shedding their shells as they grow.
Once they leave these shallow waters,
they don't return until they reach sexual maturity ten years later.
Despite our best efforts, we don't know where they spend those years.
Though we've spotted the occasional horseshoe crab
as deep as 200 meters below the ocean's surface,
we only see large groups of adults when they come ashore to spawn.
Horseshoe crab blood contains cells called amebocytes
that protect them from infection by viruses,
fungi,
and bacteria.
Amebocytes form gels around these invaders
to prevent them from spreading infections.
This isn't unusual.
All animals have protective immune systems.
But horseshoe crab amebocytes are exceptionally sensitive
to bacterial endotoxins.
Endotoxins are molecules from the cell walls of certain bacteria,
including E. coli.
Large amounts of them are released when bacterial cells die,
and they can make us sick if they enter the blood stream.
Many of the medicines and medical devices we rely on can become contaminated,
so we have to test them before they touch our blood.
We do have tests called Gram stains that detect bacteria,
but they can't recognize endotoxins
which can be there even when bacteria aren't present.
So scientists use an extract called LAL
produced from harvested horseshoe crab blood
to test for endotoxins.
They add LAL to a medicine sample, and if gels form,
bacterial endotoxins are present.
Today, the LAL test is used so widely
that millions of people who've never seen a horseshoe crab
have been protected by their blood.
If you've ever had an injection, that probably includes you.
How did horseshoe crabs end up with such special blood?
Like other invertebrates,
the horseshoe crab has an open circulatory system.
This means their blood isn't contained in blood vessels, like ours.
Instead, horseshoe crab blood flows freely through the body cavity
and comes in direct contact with tissues.
If bacteria enters their blood, it can quickly spread over a large area.
Pair this vulnerability
with the horseshoe crab's bacteria-filled ocean and shoreline habitats,
and it's easy to see why they need such a sensitive immune response.
Horseshoe crabs survived mass extinction events
that wiped out over 90% of life on Earth and killed off the dinosaurs,
but they're not invincible.
And the biggest disruptions they've faced in millions of years come from us.
Studies have shown that up to 15% of horseshoe crabs
die in the process of having their blood harvested.
And recent research suggests this number may be even higher.
Researchers have also observed fewer females returning to spawn
at some of the most harvested areas.
Our impact on horseshoe crabs extends beyond the biomedical industry, too.
Coastal development destroys spawning sites,
and horseshoe crabs are also killed for fishing bait.
There's ample evidence that their populations are shrinking.
Some researchers have started working
to synthesize horseshoe crab blood in the lab.
For now, we're unlikely to stop our beach trips,
but hopefully, a synthetic alternative will someday eliminate our reliance
on the blood of these ancient creatures.
-------------------------------------------
BOMBSHELL: We've Been Duped, Trump Didn't Collude With Russia – Hillary Did | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:30.
As new details continue to emerge regarding Hillary Clinton's private e-mails, it appears
that the entire media got it wrong.
Despite blaming the Russians for her presidential defeat in 2016, new details indicate she was
much closer to them than anyone would ever think.
Hillary Clinton had invited Vladimir Putin to one of her Clinton Foundation events, something
that would have resulted in a tremendous scandal if Trump had done it.
Despite blaming Trump for supposedly colluding with Russia, it appears that Clinton has a
much cozier relationship with the Kremlin than she would Americans to know, according
to the Daily Wire.
Amitabh Desai, director of foreign policy for the Clinton Foundation, sent dozens of
invitations to world leaders for a gala held after Clinton became Secretary of State.
Most notably, the invites included then Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, Russian President
Dmitry Medvedev, and former leader of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev.
Having occurred just two months into her term as Secretary of State, Clinton's foundation
invited 200 other leaders (some equally controversial) to attend an event at the same time she was
attempting a diplomatic "reset" with Moscow.
These details portray a vastly different relationship with the Kremlin than the current situation
in which Russia has become the supposed boogeyman to blame for Clinton's electoral defeat.
As the media endlessly covered the supposed details regarding Russian interference and
hacking, few outlets are covering this particular revelation.
Judicial Watch, which first covered the e-mail, provides further details that showed a conflict
of interest.
Attendees included dignitaries from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates and others,
all donating several million dollars to the Clinton Foundation.
According to the Washington Post, over half of those who donated more than $5 million
were foreign donors.
It's not possible for a government official to truly remain an advocate for the public's
best interest when receiving millions of dollars in donations from foreign governments.
In fact, Vladimir Putin likely would have preferred Hillary Clinton to win in 2016,
considering their previous relationship – sentiments that Trump mentioned as well.
In truth, Clinton's past with the Kremlin is much more intimate than she would like
to let on.
As Secretary of State, she approved a deal that transferred 20 percent of US uranium
reserves to Russia – a decision that resulted in a $145 million donation to her foundation.
In another instance, she received a $2.35 million donation from the head of the Russian
uranium company, Uranium One.
The real problem, however, was that Clinton tried to keep these details secret from the
public.
"Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs.
Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors.
Other people with ties to the company made donations as well," reported the New York
Times.
Expecting a fair degree of reporting regarding this issue is not a realistic expectation
from the mainstream media.
As game-changing as these details are to the reality of the Clinton family, this information
would undermine any illusion of a Trump-Russia collusion that still remains in the minds
of American people.
what do you think about this?
Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe
top stories today.
-------------------------------------------
Can We WIN The Plasma Plane This Equinox + Re Activation of The - Duration: 5:29.
Can We WIN The Plasma Plane This Equinox ? + Re-Activation of The 144k Campaign
A) All remaining obstacles to the Event are on the plasma plane.
The �plasma� toplet bombs (anti-matter bombs) Yaldabaoth & �plasma� anomaly.
B)
BIG callout � If enough of us join this Friday�s global synchronized mass meditation,
we can not only place humanity one step closer to the Event, � we can make an emphatic
statement that�.
WE ARE IN CHARGE!
This is a critical psychological boost most of us need because of how long The Event is
taking � the toll that the tyrannical mundaneness of day to day matrix life has on us � and
the intense need to complete our internal healing to no longer suffer from this.
It�s at 4:02pm EDT (New York time) � Here�s the guided meditation video (in 20 different
languages) to follow:
hit the Share button & spread this.
We need to reach critical mass!).
Furthermore, as a way to FINALLY � TRULY � take CHARGE of the planetary liberation
process, WITHOUT having to go through this level of roughness that�s making things
so hard for most of us, the big announcement this week is:
� the pre-launch of the Re-Activation of the 144k Campaign
Why is this needed?
Very simple:
The time has arrived for a �
More Cohesive � Coordinated � Organized � Disciplined & Empowering Unity, to Maintain
Our Momentum, Gain Mastery over the Increasingly Intense Energies, and Continually Halve & Smooth
The Timeline To The Event!
Haphazard, occasional unity and loose coordination of large audience groups for mass energetic
action like mass meditations, is no longer able to hold (as an energetic structure) our
overall efforts & momentum to the Event in the midst of such intense energies from within
& without.
Our unresolved internal stuff is being pushed up more than ever �
� the external attacks are only getting more desperate, more vicious & energetically
louder than ever, and it will only increase as darkness is pushed into its last throes.
� and the Lightworker world is clearly (and understandably) buckling under the pressure.
Needless to say; Gaia & humanity cannot afford this because the ramifications of an ineffective,
or not effective enough, surface Lightworker population could easily prolong the time it
takes us to get to The Event.
It�s time to re-organize, into something that resembles a military outfit, in terms
of coordination � cohesion � robust resources, tools & know-how � leadership � (for those
souls & respective energy systems designed for such specific purposes & roles: ex, Commander
Soul types like Ashtar, who ARE incarnated here) � and a durable energetic structure
(collectively speaking) that can HOLD (the Lightworker global role & influence) till
the Event.
� we�re not in 5D yet, folks.
To make the situation more acute � the positive off-world groups like the Galactic Confederation,
the Resistance, Blue Avians & various other Central Galactic races will also be limited
with how much they can work with us directly, because our ability to work with them & vice-versa
(thus their influence on changing things here on the physical & non-physical surface) �
� is dependent on how ready we are at an individual level (healed enough, cleared enough,
reactivated enough, evolved enough, etc) � and a collective level, (groups that are organized
enough & well structured enough, and can handle infiltration).
Time to get serious �
Time to get real �
Meaning � The Re-Activated 144k will be a self-run, empowering campaign � so that
Lightworkers who are READY, can be employed full-time to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.
No more part-time, volunteer basis only actions (at least not after the momentum on this starts
rolling) � as this is no longer enough to handle the seriousness & roughness of the
remaining path to The Event.
Period.
We�re Struggling � Because We�re Not Organized Enough � Professional Enough � or
Funded Enough.
Return To Your Truth � Ground Crew Command are stepping up to change all this.
Now you know why there�s no guest this week.
The need to focus on this is too great.
So tune in to this week�s show for more � on Ground Crew Command Radio � your
weekly dose of empowering clarity, inspiration & motivation to get you through
the Archon invented �work week�.
-------------------------------------------
CONFIRMED: Now We Know How Obama Wiretapped Trump | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:16.
President Trump has long claimed that Trump Tower was wiretapped leading up the 2016 election.
Now, everything is finally coming to light, and Liberals cannot be happy.
As it turns out, Trump was right all along.
According to a CNN report, investigators did wiretap Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort
under "secret court orders."
The probe came before and after the election, and revealed conversations with Manafort during
the time he was talking to President Trump regularly.
This seems to be an attempt by the fake news organization to reignite the conversation
about Russia collusion that died out over the past month or so.
After CNN mentioned the probe, they revealed that Manafort allegedly encouraged the Russians
to help with the campaign, then the very next sentence stated that, "Two of these sources,
however, cautioned that the evidence is not conclusive."
In other words, they have no idea whether or not there is any evidence that Trump worked
with Russia.
Furthermore, the evidence that they claim to have isn't even conclusive.
If they actually had any evidence of collusion, they would be announcing it front and center.
Democrats have not been shy about making bold claims against Trump without evidence.
It begs to reason if they picked up anything at all during their wiretapping of Manafort.
If they had, they would have come forward right away and presented their "evidence."
Clearly, their evidence is not as solid as they initially claimed.
The information was passed on to Robert Mueller, the lead of the special counsel in the Russian
hacking "investigation."
At this point, Mueller has not done anything with this information, or even spoken about
it.
The probe was initially authorized by the same court that handles the Foreign Intelligence
Surveillance Act.
Manafort was being watched by the FBI going back as far as 2014, focusing on work done
by a group of consulting firms.
Then, one of the sources confirmed that the surveillance was discontinued due to "lack
of evidence," according to the piece written by CNN.
It seems as if the point of their article was to get everyone stirred up, then subtly
admit that the investigation was discontinued because they couldn't find anything.
A second warrant was issued by the FBI, and this was an attempt to prove that the Russians
colluded with Manafort.
The problem here is there was absolutely no evidence of this issue to cite.
In order for a warrant to be issued, there has to be a cause, and they can't seem to
explain a cause other than they thought there was collusion.
The question isn't what they thought was going on; the question is why they thought
this way.
There is no official start date listed on the second, evidenceless warrant.
It eventually escalated to the FBI searching a storage facility that was owned by Manafort.
In light of all of this happening, the illegal wiretapping, and then searching Manafort's
belongings, they can't present a single piece of evidence to convince everyone that
this is worth looking into.
Regardless of political affiliation one may have, something seems fishy about this investigation,
and this piece by CNN — there is no denying that.
what do you think about this?
Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe
top stories today.
-------------------------------------------
We Try 3 Kendall Jenner Makeup Looks KUWTK Anniversary | Beauty Evolution | Refinery29 - Duration: 3:30.
I've been a fan of the Kardashian-Jenner
family for about six years now.
I think people have these preconceived notions
of Kendall, especially because she did grow
up on reality tv.
Over time, especially the style aspect of
her life, I think Kendall's really grown.
Now she has really developed her own sense
of style as a woman and especially as a model.
While her sisters are a lot more toned-up,
wearing their see-through shoes and mini-dresses
all the time.
Kendall has more of a relaxed kind of style.
Instead of getting dressed up, she can still
look beautiful toned down.
She works it.
My first real memory of Kendall is the episode
of Keeping Up With the Kardashians where she
approaches Kris and tells her she wants
to be a model.
At a young age, for me, watching that
it was kind of inspiring because even though
she was young,
she was able to say,
"Okay, I want to be a model.
This is what I want to do and I have goals.
I want to accomplish them and
make them happen now."
Oh wow.
That looks so amazing!
It feels crazy.
I've never had hair this long.
Time to get my Kardashian glow on.
I can see why she doesn't do it every day then.
Compared to her sisters,
they'll have a photoshoot or an event or anything,
even just a walk to get ice cream or something,
they do this.
This look is definitely drastically different
than her 2011 look.
I mean, the hair is just as long but the glam
is bumped up times a thousand.
I mean, she's really figuring out her style.
I'm so excited!
Oh wow!
Holy moly!
Oh my gosh!
This is amazing.
I feel powerful.
Yeah, I feel confident, strong.
I know just getting ready in general makes
you feel better a lot of the time, but this
is like a step up from getting ready.
Oh my gosh.
This makeup feels so much lighter than all that tan.
I like how they look on but I probably couldn't
put them on correctly myself if my life depended
on it.
I'm so excited.
I really want to see it right now.
Oh wow!
I love this look.
I like the straight brows.
I didn't know if it'd work on me but I love it.
I feel like a Jenner.
I need to take a selfie.
Kendall-approved.
Thank you so much for watching Refinery29.
For more videos, click here.
And to subscribe, click here.
-------------------------------------------
WE MADE A SONG (DissTrack) - Duration: 7:29.
We're gonna make a song guys can we do it all in one day music video song all that in one day
Morning my martinezators whats poppin guys. We are here on the movies
Yo, we're gonna we're gonna go wake up Tessa
And Tristan and testing I never liked until it's because they should pray acid last night, so they're here
I know we're gonna wake them up right now, so let's go
That's fine
Guys were at the beach right now and my boy, you can see me, I don't know if you guys can see him bad
He's a savage he's such a savage. Are you gonna do it actually for the matinee derp?
Just watch if you die you're my best friend man, I mean
Why not
Something that should not be
Attack so, maybe it's worth it
Later Savage, then once you neither they love you and the jiggler suit. Oh my god
a machine Martinez - ok ready
3 ok wait
oh
Oh
Are you guys good
You know not a good. Thank you two L's later
That's why we're staying here. I
Think so we're here so they tease a hotel and now is this you I mean, that's a pretty good tell, bro
I'll give all the hotel almonds
Come on, man. We gotta be careful. Fell outta here wait. We can get the
Okay, I allow and can fix it
Guys I
Don't know oh no guys donal China wait what yes water?
Dad oh, no. Oh he's that don't know what you doing
Dad what are you doing? Oh?
Nothing
Okay, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Oh, I'm thinking
Ha ha
I know you're freakin doing come on, bro. I know you're pranking me, and then as we can see you right there. What I?
Yeah a
little bit
My teenagers we just have the best idea ever
Why even with them?
We're gonna make a song guys about what?
like
Birth Keinath twins feat pepper I see that sign
Let's go right. Now. I'm
Down can we do it all in one day music video song all that in one day Jay Paul can do it
Why can't do it right? That's right walking?
Thanks for watching our videos
And if you haven't seen our last video check it right now
And hit the subscribe for more videos and also get our merch
Lincoln pile babies
-------------------------------------------
'We Need Each Other': San Juan Mayor Cruz On Reconstruction Of Devastated City | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:12.
For more infomation >> 'We Need Each Other': San Juan Mayor Cruz On Reconstruction Of Devastated City | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:12. -------------------------------------------
Super Savvy - We Are Savvy S1 (Ep 11) - Duration: 22:33.
For more infomation >> Super Savvy - We Are Savvy S1 (Ep 11) - Duration: 22:33. -------------------------------------------
Neil DeGrasse Tyson: We Are Witnessing The 'Unraveling Of An Informed Democracy' | MSNBC - Duration: 10:05.
For more infomation >> Neil DeGrasse Tyson: We Are Witnessing The 'Unraveling Of An Informed Democracy' | MSNBC - Duration: 10:05. -------------------------------------------
John Kasich On Obamacare: It's Flawed But We Should Fix It | Hardball | MSNBC - Duration: 8:21.
For more infomation >> John Kasich On Obamacare: It's Flawed But We Should Fix It | Hardball | MSNBC - Duration: 8:21. -------------------------------------------
The Reason Why We Have Fake News with Chris Kattan - Duration: 4:36.
- Alright you guys, let's stop fucking around alright.
We're wasting too much time,
we're wasting, way too much time,
let's make some news
that people wanna believe, alright?
Okay? - Yeah.
- Could we do that for once?
What is that?
- Water.
- Big weekend, big weekend right?
Emmy's happening right?
- Yes - I caught up this morning.
- Who hosted?
- Stephen Colbert.
- I wouldn't click on that.
Who should have hosted?
- Susan Sarandon.
- I don't know who that is.
- Ted Danson?
- Let's write that Ted Danson hosted,
'cause I know him.
- Ted Danson hosted the Emmys, you got it.
- How did he do?
How did Ted do? - Killed it.
- Yep, he killed-
- He's very charming.
- Shh!
He killed it.
- Killed it.
- What won best TV show?
- Drama or Comedy or...
- Wait, why didn't The Wire win?
The Wire's a great show, The Wire should have won.
- I love The Wire.
- It hasn't been on the air for 10 years.
- But if you wanted it to win, it can win.
- That's right, The Wire won.
Award shows always racist.
Such a racist evening, it's always racist.
What was the racist about the Emmys?
- Well actually, Donald Glover won
Best Director of a Comedy, first
African American so, not really racist.
- I don't like that, what else could he have won?
- We can say Donald Glover won the award for best Black guy.
- Dan- I love Danny Glover.
Danny Glover, "I'm too old for this shit."
(forced laughter)
Who was the biggest star there?
(incomprehensible mumblings)
- Bernadette Peters, Bernadette Peters.
- Sandra Bullock.
(all agreeing)
This reminds me of the story about David Boreanaz.
David Boreanaz and I, we decided,
there's no way I told any of you this story, I didn't tell.
- I definitely heard it many times.
- I did not tell you this story.
David Boreanaz and I were walking.
- And so he said like, "is that my chicken?"
is that what he said?
- No, I'm telling the story like,
why do we get on a ride and stop in the middle of it?
So I never told the story about
David Boreanaz, so forget it.
- Do you want to take five and just...
- No, I don't wanna talk about it.
Alright, so what were the big movies this weekend?
- Oh, "IT" was number one.
- What was?
- "IT".
- Wait, what was it?
- "IT" was it.
- What is it?
What is?
- "IT".
- It is what?
- "IT" is It.
- What is it? - "IT" is It!
- It is?
- So you want me to write it up?
- What? - "IT".
(groaning)
I'm just gonna write it up.
- Oh my god, that reminds me of a story.
- Is it the one about David Boreanaz?
- No!
It's not!
So David Boreanaz and I...
- Stan, Stan, I don't think you should tell this story.
- No, I tell a story about David Boreanaz.
- Is this the coke story?
- Yeah - Where you black out?
- Yeah, we did coke.
- Is that a story?
- It's a true story, yeah, a child died.
- Because I did all those coke and stuff.
- Yeah, no...
- What, don't talk about that?
- Oh alright, 'cause of the-
that's the kid thing,
I hit the kid...
Okay, okay, alright.
- Just tell it.
- [All] Story time, story time.
- Okay, so David Boreanaz and I
were driving down the 1 10 or whatever,
one of those freeways and he's like,
"hey, I remember that scene from the Twilight Zone?"
and he goes, uh, he goes,
"pull over."
and then he goes, "do you wanna see something scary?"
I go, "yeah!"
and he takes his dick out.
- What!
Gross!
Ew!
- He goes, "hey, check out my dick!"
- This is bones.
- Yeah, his bones.
- Do an impression, do an impression of this dick.
- (stuttering)
well, it's hard to..
because it was kinda hard but not but like...
At first he was like, "I'm a dick,
and now I'm Mr. Boner."
it's like that, yeah, but you probably wouldn't know it.
- You don't want another meeting with HR, okay?
Remember last week's meeting with HR?
Human Resources?
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét