How to draw an ANCHOR for kids
-------------------------------------------
How to Become an Effective Leader Video – Lakeisha McKnight - Duration: 2:54.
Hello everybody Lakeisha McKnight is here.
Welcome back to the Leadership TKO Global TV Show.
Today is winning leader Wednesday.
And what we are going to be
doing today is giving you some
strategies, some tips on how to become an effective leader
so let's come on and let's dive into it
Right now.
Once again welcome back everybody
Lakeisha McKnight is here
it is The Leadership TKO Global TV Show and today
is Winning Leader Wednesday and more
specifically I am going to be helping you
today by giving you a few of the tips
off of our blog post that is going to help
you to strive towards becoming an
effective leader. So let's dive
into it right now okay. So the first tip
that I really want to provide for you
today is you need to be clear on your
communication. Be as clear as possible as
to what you want your team members to do?
What you want your clients to do? Just be
really clear, simple language, that people
will be able to understand. But language
for that particular group of people.
So if you are serving youth make sure you are
using words that they understand,
If you are serving a corporate
leaders make sure you are using jargon
that applies to corporate leaders.
Secondly when it comes to striving
towards being an effective leader I do
encourage you to set goals be clear as
to what you want your team members to accomplish.
This is extremely important
so that you can avoid confusion alright.
So those are two out of the many tips
that I am going to give you that is on the
blog post. Be sure to visit the blog post
the link is somewhere near this video.
Also if you are watching this video and
are connected to me I do invite you to
subscribe to the YouTube channel.
Remember we are normally here doing
videos for you Mondays Wednesdays and
Fridays so be sure to tune in set the
notifications may be on the YouTube
channel so that you will know when we are
going to be here. And when we are going to
provide you with a fresh new video.
So thank you so much once again being as
though it is winning leader Wednesday
and remember here a part of leadership TKO.
we encourage each and every person
to think, to speak and to live Leadership.
-------------------------------------------
Drs. Rx: How to Heal an Addiction - Duration: 0:50.
For more infomation >> Drs. Rx: How to Heal an Addiction - Duration: 0:50. -------------------------------------------
[Eng sub] Going on an adventure with Neptune Drama CD - Duration: 5:29.
Nepu! I finally found you! Heeeeey!
Thank goodness. I thought I was going to end up lost all alone down there.
Speaking of which, where's everyone else?
Eh? You're alone?
Aww, and here I thought I managed to meet up with everyone.
Woah, hold on, I'm not disappointed because you are the one I met up with or anything.
It's true that I wanted to meet up with everyone, but I'm also really happy I met up with you,
so don't get the wrong idea, okay?
Hehehe, getting depressed and then perking up like that... you are never a boring person to be around.
Anyway, now that we aren't alone anymore, lets go search for the others together.
Umm, do you have a flashlight or something? No, wait, of course not.
Well, if we just walk around, we're bound to come across someone, so lets not dally here.
Nepu! Another fork?
Say, which way do you think we should go?
Eh? What do I think? Hmm...well...
Right? Wait, no, maybe we should go left after all.
No, no, maybe it really would be better to go right after all!
Argh, I can't decide~
Which way do you think we should go?
Yeah, there really is no easy way to tell, right?
But it's not like us to be stopped by indecision.
So lets just pick a path at random and proceed on!
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, let the goddess pick where to go! Alright, looks like we are heading left!
Eh? Should we really be picking a path this whimsically?
It's fine. There's no way of telling which path leads to the others anyway,
so what's important right now is to just pick a path and go!
Forward!
It's boring if we just walk in silence,
Is there anything we can
AHHH!
Ow, it hurts!
Ow-ow-ow... Damnit, who is the one who left this big rock in the middle of the road!?
Ahh, now I'm all scratched up!
Eh? Let you see it?
Well, I'm fine with it, I guess, but...
You don't happen to have a fetish for injured girls or anything, do you?
Wait, what am I saying, of course not.
Oh! That's a bandage?
You're surprisingly well prepared. Thank you.
Right, lets get back on the road, shall we?
Hmm? "Did something good happen for you to be singing like that", you say?
Hehe, it's a secret~
No, I ain't telling you~
If you want me to tell you, you have to catch
AAAAAAH! SPIDER!
Ah...S-Sorry!
Suddenly grabbing you like that...
I mean, a spider just appeared right in front of me.
Anyone would've been surprised.
I-it's not like I'm scared of spiders or anything, it's just
it came out of nowhere, so I'm just a little surprised. R-Really.
So, umm, why did I cling on to you? Well, you know...
I was really surprised and just grabbed onto anything nearby...That's all.
No! I have no guarantees that you won't get separated from me again, so...
Just awhile longer...
can we stay like this?
-------------------------------------------
Police: Man shot while allegedly robbing a Circle K had an Airsoft gun - Duration: 1:00.
For more infomation >> Police: Man shot while allegedly robbing a Circle K had an Airsoft gun - Duration: 1:00. -------------------------------------------
Our Reporting Helps Lead To A Criminal Indictment Of An Accused "Racist" Car Dealership Manager - Duration: 2:50.
Mike Volonakis is getting a first-hand look at the often slow, methodical workings of
the justice system.
Fourteen months after the former Long Island car dealership manager was arrested for allegedly
committing a racially motivated hostile act toward one of his black salesman…he's
arraigned, Monday, at Nassau County Court.
{ATTORNEY} "NO THANK YOU.
NO COMMENT."
The news; Volonakis' indictment – on a single felony charge of criminal possession
of a weapon, because last July, Volonakis, while holding a coworker's unloaded handgun,
allegedly pointed it at the head of Marc Jean, one of his former salesman, before asking
Jean, "Does this look this familiar?"
"THAT SITUATION TRAUMATIZED ME IN SOME WAYS."
We wondered if the public would even remember this case, if it had it been contained within
the Hempstead Police Department – which simply issued a Desk Appearance Ticket to
Volonakis after the gun incident.
"THERE HAS BEEN A PATTERN OF THE HEMPSTEAD POLICE DEPARTMENT NOT ACTING AS A PROFESSIONAL
UNIT AS IT SHOULD."
But after our stories raised questions about the department's handling of this case – the
Nassau County District Attorney's Office took up the matter.
"THIS WAS NEVER AN ISSUE, RACIALLY OR ANY OTHER WAY MOTIVATED.
{Jay} So your client still denies aiming the gun at marc jean?
"THAT IS CORRECT. HE DOESN'T."
What's more disturbing, is that two car
dealership employees who witnessed Volonakis handling the gun, may have changed their stories
when speaking under oath, to state investigators.
PIX11 News has obtained copies of two handwritten letters of
made last year, in the weeks right after the incident…
And state investigators found,
Stanisic writes,
In his initial statement, Dash writes about Volonakis,
These inconsistencies may explain the recent final ruling by the New York State Division of Human Rights
-------------------------------------------
How to Set up a DDNS Hostname and Register it to Your ExpressVPN Account - Duration: 3:55.
This tutorial teaches you how to set up a Dynamic Domain Name System, or DDNS, and how
to register it to your ExpressVPN account.
A DDNS service keeps track of changes in a device's IP address, helping ensure that
you don't lose access to certain online services when your IP changes.
To complete the setup process, you'll need a device with internet access and an ExpressVPN
subscription.
You'll need to use a third party service to establish a DDNS hostname.
For this tutorial, we'll use Dynu, a free DDNS service provider.
Note that ExpressVPN is in no way affiliated with Dynu, and you are free to use whatever
DDNS service provider you choose.
To set up a Dynu account, visit dynu.com.
At the top right corner of the screen, click "Create Account."
Fill in the necessary information before clicking "Submit."
A message will display saying Dynu will send you a verification email.
Check your email and click on the link.
You'll need to log into your Dynu account using the username and password you just created.
Once you log in, click on "DDNS Services" on the left side.
Then click "Add" in the top right corner.
You have two options for the next step.
Most users will want to select option one, but advanced users familiar with setting up
their own domain can select option two.
If you select option one, simply create your desired hostname and enter it in the blank
on the left.
If you select option two, enter your existing domain in the blank on the right.
Now click "Add."
On the next screen, uncheck "Wildcard IPv4 Alias", "Wildcard IPv6 Alias", and "Enable
IPv6 Address."
Then click "Save."
Your Dynu account is now set up.
Now it's time to visit the ExpressVPN website.
Click "My account" in the top right corner.
Then enter the email you used to set up your ExpressVPN account, as well as your ExpressVPN
password.
Click "Sign in."
On the next page, click "DNS settings" on the top right corner.
Scroll down to a section titled "Dynamic DNS Registration."
Enter the hostname you just created with your Dynu account.
If you used option one when setting up DDNS with Dynu, the hostname will follow the format
hostname.dynu.com.
If you used option two, simply enter the domain you used.
Click "Save Hostname."
The word "updated" will flash on screen to let you know the hostname was saved.
If you would like to delete a hostname, return to the same page where you registered your
hostname with ExpressVPN and delete it from the box.
Then click "Save Hostname."
When you see the text "Deleted," you'll know the hostname was successfully removed.
Congrats!
You've set up a DDNS service and registered your hostname to your ExpressVPN account.
Now you can use ExpressVPN's DDNS feature on streaming devices.
If you have any questions, ExpressVPN live chat Support is available around the clock.
Thanks for watching!
-------------------------------------------
New study suggests an ambulance might lower survival chances for gunshot and stabbing victims - Duration: 2:50.
For more infomation >> New study suggests an ambulance might lower survival chances for gunshot and stabbing victims - Duration: 2:50. -------------------------------------------
[Eng sub] Going on an adventure with IF Drama CD - Duration: 6:24.
Ahh, this is the worst. How did we fall for such a simple trap?
Hey, how are you doing? Did you find an exit?
No good news there...
If I can't find a way out either, then we have no choice but to wait for someone to open it from the outside.
To fall for such a basic trap... how could I slip up this badly?
Am I not worried?
Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't, but it's not going to do any good if we were to get all panicky.
We just have to wait for rescue.
Hmm, why don't we have a little chat?
We hardly ever get the time to talk together outside of situations like these, after all.
Say, is the temperature in here getting warrmer? Am I imagining it?
If you can feel it too, that means it's not my imagination.
That means what activated just now was an air-con or something similar that's feeding into this room.
Eh? Ah, right, I'm still wearing my coat.
True, it's stupid to be wearing a coat in this heat.
It'd best to remove it to avoid sweating too much.
Here we go.
Ahh, that's better.
...What are you staring at, you pervert?
Anyway, I wonder how hot it's going to get? It's like a sauna in here.
Wait, could this heat part of the trap?
This is bad, we've already drunk most of our water.
If only I could call upon my demonic frost slice...
Eh? Ah, no, it's nothing. I'm just talking to myself here. Don't think too much about it.
Ah, that was close.
I used the original name for my ice magic. Maybe the heat is getting to me...
Ah, thanks. I'm just a little light headed, I'm fine.
Like I said, I'm fine. I'm pretty tough, you know?
It might be because of the sudden increase in temperature. This might be bad.
I really messed up this time.
Ahh, why did I drink all of my water?
Eh? "Help yourself to mine."?
But, that's yours...There's not even half left! If you give it to me...
Even though you are suffering yourself... You're being too selfless.
Thanks.
Ahh, I feel alive again.
Thanks, that really helped.
I drank most of it, but there's still some left. You should help yourself to the rest.
Eh? I-i-i-in-indirect kiss?
W-what are you saying?
Huh? I';m getting flustered? Me?
What's up with you!? Getting flustered over an indirect kiss? Are you a middle school kid!?
Just because my lips and your lips both touched the same bottle doesn't mean anything to me!
Sh-It's cold! After the scorching heat, now it's freezing cold?
Just what the hell is up with this trap?
Y-Yeah, it's probably best if I put the coat back on.
I think we will be able to withstand the cold like this...
Are you okay?
No, no, it's not at all convincing if you say that while your face is as white as a sheet.
Give me your hand.
See? Your hand is freezing!
There's no other option, get under my coat.
It's a little big, so it should be large enough to cover the both of us.
He-Hey! Don't go placing your hands all over me!
C-Come on, it's cramped out here, so don't move around that much.
And keep your face away from me.
Ah, no, wait, it's not because I hate you or anything, it's just...
well...I'm sweaty from all that heat earlier, so...
moving your face any closer is forbidden, okay? You got that?
Then that's good.
Well, we'll probably have to stay like this for awhile,
so lets have a little talk to pass time while we wait for rescue.
-------------------------------------------
QUADRADINHA, AN AMAZING KIZOMBA STEP | Learn To Dance Kizomba – Kizomba for Beginners - Duration: 6:19.
Hi Kizomberos!.
Welcome to a new tutorial from our Kizomba Series for Beginners.
We are Carlos and Claudia, teachers at the Dance School ¡Deberías Estar Bailando!.
We already wanted a tutorial from Kizomba, did not you?.
Today we bring you a great Kizomba step, a round Kizomba step,… The Quadradinha.
And so round, because we are going to walk turning.
In addition to this new step, we wanted to include an extra in this tutorial.
So be very attentive.
Are you ready?.
Today's new step, the Quadradinha, is very interesting. You could see it
in the choreography we did of the song Lento, by Daniel Santacruz.
We leave in the description the link.
This is a step that we like very much,
because it introduces us to the circular dynamics of Kizomba.
Until now we had always danced in a line, because we needed to show
clearly the steps in front of the camera, but Kizomba is not danced in a line.
In the Quadradinha we turn around an imaginary square, performing a total of 8 steps.
We walk forward, with normal steps,
leading the woman to turn to our left.
In this way,…
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Until we return to our initial position.
We will notice how man guides us to move backwards and at the same time
we turn to our right.
We must not offer resistance, nor try to decide how much we turn.
The Quadradinha can start from any Basic Step.
It is very versatile.
We show you two options with some music.
And now the extra.
In tutorial #14, in which we teached you to combine the Man and Woman Exits.
We asked you a question waiting for you to analyze what was learned
and look for a second form of combination.
We love that our students reason and discover new things on their own.
That is why we want you, this community, who are also our students, to participate.
And so it has been,…
R Ramones and Fusión Latina Academia de Baile have responded with two options,
and we are going to comment them.
The form that R Ramones proposes to us is as follows.
I tried to reason the Woman's Exit and then to combine it with the one of the Man.
And I find it more comfortable from the fourth step, where you already have the woman in front.
Then I would continue with the Man's Exit normally.
I did it and it worked out well.
Exactly this is how we would combine the Woman and Man Exits,
in the 4th step of the Woman's Exit,… Look.
1, 2, 3 and 4
We brake to leave now forwards with the Man's Exit.
1 and 2.
We do it complete.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and join.
And the way they propose us from Fusión Latina Academia de Baile is this.
The answer is: Yes!, it's possible.
In counts 1, 2 and 3 we make the Woman's Exit.
In the next 5 counts we make the Man's Exit.
You combine the Exits one step before us, in the 3rd,
and so you take advantage that you are already out of the dance position.
This can be complicated if we do not control the weight of the woman's body very well.
She could step on the third Step and need to move her other foot, changing the order of steps.
Look at the error.
1, 2 and 3,… If this foot has weight, now the woman will need to move the other foot,
4 and 5.
The correct thing would be the following,…
1, 2 and 3.
Now we have not put the weight on that foot, so can repeat.
1 and 2.
We do it complete,...
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
We prefer the first form, it is more fluid,
since we are exchanging the weight in the feet naturally.
No sudden changes.
But it is also very good.
To both, R Ramones and Fusión Latina Academia de Baile, many thanks
for having contributed.
A very strong hug for the two and a greeting for the students of Fusión Latina.
Ready to edit and publish today's tutorial. A tutorial with lots of Kizomba.
The Quadradinha, a very simple but very valuable step to dance.
And the new way of combining the Woman and Man Exits.
If you like the tutorial, a Like is the easiest way to prove it.
And if you have not already done so, do not forget to subscribe
to join this incredible Community.
Dancing will change your life,…
You should be dancing!.
See you in the next tutorial. A hug.
-------------------------------------------
Shell Ideas360 2017/2018 - A journey of learning and discovery - Duration: 3:16.
For more infomation >> Shell Ideas360 2017/2018 - A journey of learning and discovery - Duration: 3:16. -------------------------------------------
How to Perform Frequency Response Analysis on an Oscilloscope - Scopes University - (S1E6) - Duration: 5:59.
Today we're going to learn about what frequency response analysis is and how
to set it up on an oscilloscope.
Hi, I'm Erin East and welcome to Scopes University.
In this episode we're going to learn a little bit about the basics
of frequency response analysis. And the name itself is actually pretty
self-explanatory. It enables you to analyze how your device is going to
respond to various input frequencies. So, basically you input a sine wave of
various frequencies into your device and then you compare and measure the gain
and phase of the input of the system versus the output of the system. The
result is a bode plot, which you may be familiar with, but a bode plot plots the
frequencies on the x-axis and the gain and phase on the y-axis. The gain is just
the ratio of the input voltage versus the output voltage and the phase is the
phase shift seen between the input and the output. This will help you verify
that your device is going to operate correctly when signals of different
frequencies are input into the device. So, this is really useful to anyone working
with amplifiers, filters, power supplies, audio systems, or anything like that and
it's really convenient to have this tool built right into the oscilloscope
because you can further characterize the device you're working with while you're
already doing your other characterization on the oscilloscope. So,
let's head to the lab to learn about the device we're going to be characterizing
today and learn how to do that on the oscilloscope.
So, for this exercise we're
just going to build a very basic bandpass filter. This is made out of all
passive components. All you need is a capacitor, inductor, and a resistor to
build this. So you can really easily make this on a breadboard. And once I have
this all set up on my protoboard, I can take a look at how to set this up with
the channels on the oscilloscope. Most of the InfiniiVision oscilloscopes have
this optional built-in frequency response analysis application and what
it does is uses the built-in waveform generator to sweep a sine wave in a
certain range of frequencies and then measure on the input and output of the
device. So let's open up the application and the first thing I want to do is hook
up the waveform generator to the input of the device that I'm working on. Next,
we're going to probe channel 1 on the input of the device so we can measure
the input and then we want to probe channel 2 on the output of the device.
This will allow us to probe on the input and output
and compare those. And we can see the first menu is the Setup & Apply
menu. This is where you can configure the settings for the specific tests that
you're working on and we can see here you can set up a frequency sweep which
is most typical but you can also change the frequency mode to single just to
test at a specific frequency. And this is helpful when you know there's a problem
area in your device. You can also adjust the start and stop frequencies
that the WaveGen will sweep between along with the source and the amplitude
of the signals. On the touchscreen InfiniiVision oscilloscopes you can
also specify the amplitude profile of the sweeping sine wave. Theoretically,
the test amplitude shouldn't really matter since the gain is a ratio of the
voltage input and the voltage output. However, when you're testing sensitive
electronic circuitry, if the input test amplitude gets too high, then nonlinear
distortions can sometimes occur during some frequency test ranges. So the
amplitude profile allows you to optimize the input test amplitudes between
different decades of frequencies in order to maximize the dynamic range of
the measurement results without distortion. Once you have all of these
settings configured properly for your specific test you can press run analysis.
Now you can see the sine waves actually changing in frequency on the screen and
then you can see each of the data points starting to be plotted on the bode plot
as it runs. Then once it's finished running you can use the touchscreen to
move around the orange triangular markers on the chart and you can see the
data for these markers down here in the bottom right corner. The scope will
already auto scale the bode plot when the test is complete, but to control the
scaling even further you can press this arrow in the top right corner of the
plot to change the scaling in the offset of both the gain and the phase.
Lastly, you can also press this table icon on the left-hand side to see all of
the data that we see plotted in the bode plot in an organized table instead and
this can all be exported right into a CSV file that can be used for further
analysis offline of the scope later on. One last thing, you can also select
one of the rows in the table and a dialog box will pop up allowing you to
run a single test at that specific setup frequency to do further analysis at that
frequency point. So this can be really helpful if you see something that is
abnormal at a certain frequency in your bode plot and you want to analyze that
further and see what's going on at that specific frequency.
The frequency response analysis application is also available on the low price 1000 x-series
oscilloscope. So this is a lot of performance to get in this little scope.
The features of the application are a little bit more limited, for example you
can't set the custom amplitude profile, but it gives you the gain and phase data
in the form of a bode plot on the screen so you're able to make these types of
measurements on this class of an oscilloscope. You can see how
convenient it is to have this type of analysis built right into the oscilloscope.
You're able to do that frequency response analysis
characterization of your device while you're already doing other
characterization with the oscilloscope. And having that bode plot right on
screen makes it really easy to see how your device is responding to various frequencies.
Thank you everyone for joining me today.
If you want to learn a little bit more about frequency response analysis and some more details of the
application, make sure you check out the FRA datasheet, which you can find on the
scopes university webpage. You have a link to that in the description below
and you'll see it in a few seconds on the screen here. As always, just leave a
comment below if there's a specific topic you'd like to see me cover in
future episodes. Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel so you can
continue to see more videos like this, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
-------------------------------------------
Rally For Rivers Short Film-An Unforeseen Tale told by Bethala to Vikrama. - Duration: 3:32.
BETHALA: OH...
My King vikrama Let me tell you a Story
Many Moons Ago Lived a Man Who is in his quest for true love
Scanned The Horizons....
And One day he found her he was in awe of her waving back at Him
Lost Himself in her smile in her depth
He surrendered Himself to her and Their life Was Pretty colourful
So VIBRANT was their life that her FATHER showered Gifts on them Filled With Joy......
She QUENCHED his thirst and PAMPERED all his NEEDS
"And They lived Happily ever after"
No! NO! NO! NO! This is not the ending!!!... She was JOYFUL but the man Was not! For CORRUPTION
OVERWHELMED his HEART His greed Wanted more Than She could give!
He took away her innocence, Exploited her.
Poisoned With indigestible and Ruin her fragile Tides.....
Finally....One fine day he found her not to be the same......and LEFT HER.....
With The Deepest Sorrow and lost Love she started draining, DRAINED of happiness and PURPOSE.....
VIKRAMA: And What Happened? BETHALA: He realized that he could not live Without her and came back but?
It was too late and she Was on HER DEATH BED.....
BETHALA : NOW tell me VIKRAMA! what do you think HE Should, do to save her???????
-------------------------------------------
10 Confessions of an Introvert That The World Should Know - Duration: 8:57.
10 Confessions of an Introvert
In a world that expects constant communication and socialization, it's obvious that our
society favors the extroverted personality.
I've noticed that, for some reason, the word "introvert" has a negative connotation
in our society today, almost as if being introverted is something that needs to be fixed.
Like introvert, as in the recluse kid who's socially awkward and no fun to be around.
I may be socially awkward at times, but that's because I'm a goober and I suck at the social
dance, but that's totally not the point I'm trying to make here.
Introverts are souls who choose quality over quantity and are selective in their friends,
words and actions.
Furthermore, introverts find security and the opportunity to recharge in solitude.
Since when is that a bad thing?
So, in an effort to break the negative stigma of the coined label introvert, I'm going to
show you 10 confessions of an introvert that the world should know.
Like usual, if you find this information is helpful to you, make sure to like this video
and subscribe our channel so you won't miss any interesting update in the future guys!
1.
Small Talk = death.
Being in large crowds energizes some people, but it just exhausts me.
When I was a kid, I can't tell you how many times I was told to stop being so shy and
"get out there and mingle."
But I'm not shy.
It's just that mingling is a fate worse than death.
Mingling = Small Talk, therefore Small Talk = death.
And why exactly do I not like Small Talk?
Small Talk for me is uncomfortable.
While simultaneously having a discussion with you, I am attempting to brainstorm new conversation
topics for fear that we might run out of things to talk about.
Keep in mind that Small Talk for outgoing people is not the same as Small Talk for introverts.
I hate shallow conversation, which is what I feel Small Talk is.
I don't care about the weather or what classes you're taking, I genuinely want to learn
more about you, and Small Talk just doesn't have the capability to do that.
So if I ask you a deep, personal question, it's only because I actually want to know
more about you and connect with you on a deeper level.
"So how about that weather we've been having lately?"
Nah.
Can we not?
2.
Networking events also = death.
Since joining a sorority, I've been through many-a-networking event.
I intentionally joined a sorority to network and force myself to meet new people, which
is something I would've never done on my own.
I've come to the conclusion that although networking events are good for me, I hate
them.
I dread them.
It's like the yucky purple cough syrup you have to force yourself to drink in order to
get better.
I know that without networking events, I won't meet new people or make more friends.
I can't help that I dislike networking events or that I find them exhausting, as I can only
be cordial and entertaining for so long.
Wait, there's one planned for next week?
I'll think about going after this glass of wine.
3.
I need you to make the first move.
If you're waiting for me to make the first move, then you better be prepared to wait
a long time.
I really want to come talk to you (believe me I do), but I can't help but think of
all the things that could go terribly wrong in the process of doing so.
What if you don't want to talk?
What if I get tongue-tied and say something stupid?
What if you don't find me interesting?
What if I have something in my teeth?
What if.
What if.
By the time I've psyched myself up enough to do it, the opportunity has passed.
So make the first move and I promise you won't regret it.
I'd love to engage in conversation with you, it's just the initial first step that's
hard for me to deal with.
Note: this also applies to making the "first move" in kissing, hugging, and pretty much
everything else that involves me stepping out of my comfort zone in regards to the opposite
sex.
4.
I'm a pretty good judge of character.
With all the talking you're doing, I had the time to observe you and survey my surroundings.
This gives me freedom to notice things like a faked smile or the fact that you've retold
that same joke at least five times now.
I'm analyzing your mannerisms and the way you interact with others, as well as with
me.
Oh, and don't mind my "b*tchy resting face."
I'm not angry, and I'm not judging you.
I'm just quietly observing everyone and everything in the room, which means I'm
a little preoccupied.
My face is one of concentration, not of vanity or distaste.
5.
Call me a "party pooper" one more time…
Even though I've embraced my introverted personality, you calling me "party pooper"
or pointing out the fact that I'm the "actual definition" of an introvert is not constructive,
as it's still something I am insecure about.
Yes, I know that I'm quiet and different from you, but you pointing it out to me only
makes me hyper-focus on it more (well-intentioned or not).
So there's no need to ask me why I'm quiet or lecture me about how I need to break out
of my shell; I'm introverted and I'm okay with it.
"Oh you're so quiet!"
Nice observation, Captain Obvious.
6.
I don't like situations where conversation is expected … and then forced.
Hey hairdresser lady, do we really have to talk the entire time?
I know it's expected and you're just being cordial, but I'd be just as happy if we
sat here in silence.
Besides, I think we've run out of socially acceptable things to chit-chat about.
I'm okay with the silence.
7.
If I can sit in silence with you and feel totally at ease, then we have something special.
I think this actually applies to introverts and extroverts alike.
I believe that the best kinds of relationships are those where the silence between two people
is comfortable, and there's no want or need to fill the quiet with empty conversation
for the sake of avoiding awkwardness.
If we have reached this level of easiness in quietude, it means that you're pretty
dang special to me, and that I feel very secure with you.
8.
Sometimes I just want to spend my Saturday nights with you and Netflix.
Because social situations can be exhausting for me, I'd prefer to skip the rager-frat-party
and just binge on Netflix with you (and maybe 2-3 other people) every once in a while.
Is it too much to ask for your company, a large stuffed-crust pizza and copious amounts
of Law and Order episodes?
To clarify: I don't want to be alone.
In fact, I would rather bond with you while we sit on the couch in our sweatpants and
indirectly learn more about the criminal justice system.
9.
I am not anti-social.
Referring to no.1 and no.2, it's true that I do not like Small Talk or networking events.
But that doesn't mean that I don't love people.
I actually really like people, honestly.
As I've said before, I love connecting with people on a deeper level.
What you need to understand is that I just need downtime after social encounters to recharge.
Whether that downtime is alone or with a select few, I still need to decompress and organize
my thoughts.
10.
It's not uncommon that I will have more conversations in my head with myself than
I will with other people in a day.
I can spend hours mulling over a conversation that I've had with someone (especially if
I feel unsettled about it), all within the confines of my mind.
I express myself and respond to others in these times.
For example, if I've been in an argument with you, I'll later reflect on that conversation
and think of witty comebacks, and kick myself for not thinking of them earlier and using
them against you.
Call me crazy, but this method of reflection is the way I vent and process my thoughts.
And I love the fact that I'm introverted, it gets me into less trouble.
The whole "think before you speak" thing is kind of my mantra.
Well, that's the 10 Confessions of an Introvert that the world should know.
So, really cool information isn't it?
I'd like to see your opinions on this and please do share your thoughts and experiences
in the comments below!
Don't forget to give us account subs and watch other amazing videos on our channel.
Thanks for watching!
-------------------------------------------
An autistic kid tapes 2 autistic youtubers dancing(ft. The vath show, SpirosTsim.) - Duration: 1:18.
For more infomation >> An autistic kid tapes 2 autistic youtubers dancing(ft. The vath show, SpirosTsim.) - Duration: 1:18. -------------------------------------------
Ask Admissions: What does Illinois look for in an application essay? - Duration: 1:35.
So Charles, "What does Illinois look for in strong application essays?" So our
essays at the University of Illinois really are pretty academic focused. If
you're applying to a declared program, it really asks you a little bit about why
you're interested in that particular program or major. If you're applying
undeclared it talks a little bit and asks you to talk really a little bit
about the programs and majors that you're considering. So what we want to
see is that you, as an applicant, have done a little bit of sort of
intellectual legwork about what you want to apply to and can tell us a little bit
about what I want to study, you know, let's say, biology because of X, Y, and Z, maybe you
could incorporate things that you've done both in and outside of the
classroom to explore that interest. If, you know, and you don't have to, but if
you know maybe career-wise what you're leaning towards you're thinking about
that's really good to put in an essay, because at the University you are
starting day one in that particular program of study that you want to be in.
And so it's important that you've done, again, a little bit of that intellectual
leg work to see why you want to study that. Because we really want to know that
through the essays. Yeah, and I get questions all the time, "What's the right
way to write the essay?" We see all sorts of things so some students will do it
really straightforward. Some students will take a creative spin on it, whatever
makes sense to you, whatever you feel comfortable with, and makes a strong
account for what we're asking.
-------------------------------------------
Best way to shave your head with an electric razor videos 2017 live on youtube - Duration: 0:41.
subscribe my chenal
subscribe my chenal
subscribe my chenal
subscribe my chenal
subscribe my chenal
subscribe my chenal
-------------------------------------------
Here's What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach - Duration: 3:20.
Garlic's medicinal properties have been touted for decades.
It's used widely in natural remedies but also has a fantastic flavor, that makes it
one of the most versatile root vegetables known to man.
Research shows that in order to get the most out of it as an antibiotic, you'll want
to use recipes that call for garlic to be taken on an empty stomach.
Take a look at 9 important benefits of garlic:
High blood pressure When garlic is pressed, it releases a compound
that fights high blood pressure.
This compound called allicin works to relax the blood vessels so that the blood flows
more freely.
Digestive problems When taken on an empty stomach, this powerful
bulb is capable of destroying the bad bacteria in both our small and large intestines.
It also battles stubborn digestive ailments like, colitis and dysentery.
It's also been known to reduce swelling in the gastric canal.
Eye Care The anti-inflammatory properties of garlic
reduce swelling and help treat infections, especially in the eye.
Both Vitamin C and Selenium are found in high levels in garlic, and both are great sources
of antioxidants.
Anemia When consumed, garlic increases the production
of a protein that helps in the absorption and release of iron.
Since it helps with these tasks, those who consume natural remedies that contain garlic
are less likely to suffer from a lack of iron in the blood.
High Cholesterol Levels LDL, the so-called bad cholesterol, can't
oxidize when allicin is present.
Garlic's high allicin content ensures that the LDL is kept in check and the overall cholesterol
level remains within a manageable level.
Cancer Maintaining a diet rich in garlic lowers the
probability of cancers that affect the colon, stomach, and esophagus.
It battles carcinogenic compounds and cuts down on the occurrence of tumors found in
breast cancer patients.
Common colds When you start feeling run down, try eating
two crushed cloves of garlic.
It will attack the cold and work to boost your immune system.
Blood sugar problems Oil extracted from garlic is believed to reduce
the side effects brought on by diabetes.
These can include poor eyesight, kidney damage, and heart disorders to name a few.
Libido issues Used as an aphrodisiac, garlic has been shown
to raise the libido in both men and women.
It can bring life back to a tired sex life.
Keep in mind that if you're allergic to garlic, you should never try to eat it raw.
Look for side effects of an allergic reaction such as a headache, increased temperature,
or a rash.
If after using raw garlic, any of these symptoms are present, stop using raw garlic immediately.
Garlic also comes in pill form for anyone who's tired of its smell.
Experiment with garlic as a remedy this way, before assuming that you can't use it because
of the taste or smell.
-------------------------------------------
The Epic Scam that Created an Iconic Rock Band - Cracked Responds (The Zombies, English Rock) - Duration: 7:46.
- 1964 - Okay.
- There's a band the Zombies in England,
they have a modest hit with She's Not There.
You've heard of it.
- Yeah.
- A couple years go by they make another album,
not a huge hit.
Their label in a last ditch effort sends the single
from their album to America.
The song is Time of the Season, and it blew up.
You know the song, it's like
♫What's your name
♫ Who's your daddy♫
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
- So, it blows up in America, they loved it,
number three on the Billboard.
1969 a stateside Zombie tour starts under
the management company Delta Promotions.
The tour is so successful that Delta Promotions
launches a second Zombies tour.
So, for a couple of months in 1969 you could see
two different Zombies bands touring around America.
You're in Dallas and like, "I'm going to see
"the Zombies show."
I don't know how correspondence worked back then
so you write a postcard to your friend in Michigan
and they're like, "I'm also seeing a Zombies show right now.
"They're saying they're the Zombies."
- Scandal.
- Which one was the Zombies? - Yeah?
- Neither.
Th original Zombies broke up in 1969,
had no idea that the song was doing well in America
or that there were two competing Zombies bands
going across the country pretending to be the Zombies.
This is the 60s, so no one really knew what
bands looked like.
They're not gonna email or tweet, like you can't Google
what did the Zombies look like.
It'd be just some guy who's like, "These are the Zombies."
What are your names?
Hugh, I think, I'm Mike Zombie, that's fine, nobody knows.
The Texas Zombies, there's a guy in it named Frank,
a guy in it named Dusty.
They were in an older band and then Delta came to them
and was like, "We have the rights to the Zombies music.
"We're an above board operation.
"You're gonna play Zombies music 'cause you're good.
"You're gonna tour and be the Zombies."
And, a few people were like, "What happened
"to your keyboard player?
"The Zombies are a five piece band.
"You're only four, where's the keyboard player?"
And they said, "He is in jail in Dallas."
- Was anyone actually in jail?
- No.
- They were just like, "We don't have a fifth person so"--
- Right, you used to have a keyboardist,
"Yeah, he got busted in Dallas, so he's stuck in jail.
"'Cause like we're cool."
- Cause that's a cool story. - Cool Zombie's Band.
- Yeah, we're Frank and Dusty, we're cool.
- So, then they made the Michigan Zombies,
which were actually much better.
The Michigan Zombies were very, very good.
The guy at the head of all this was Bill Kehoe.
He is the head of Delta Promotions who convinced
everyone that he was above board, that they did own
the rights to the Zombies' music and that's it okay
to go around calling yourself the Zombies.
- That can't be true.
- Well that's what Bill Kehoe told everyone.
- Sounds like Bill Kehoe was lying.
- Rolling Stone reached out to him and they're like,
"Why are you doing this?
He said the original lead singer was killed
to Rolling Stone, and that is not true.
This is just Bill Kehoe is a crazy person.
- Did he get into how he died?
- No.
- How do we do this scheme?
- Well, we can't do it now, that's the bummer.
We'll never be able to pull off quite a scheme
like that, but it was like the perfect,
there's a certain breed of person who existed
in the 60s that I think would just, if you were completely
morally unscrupulous you would do things like that.
You're just like, "Look at all these people obeying
"the laws because someone told them to.
"I'm gonna go the other way on that."
- All these like facts and misrepresenting people
and not much has changed.
Like, it's a little harder to lie to people,
but we're still in a time where like
misinformation is rampant.
- It's pretty easy.
- Pizza Rat, that viral thing, that was a scheme.
That was a woman who knows how to train rats
and she arranged for someone to film this rat
carrying a pizza.
Those are the kinds of real world schemes we can do now.
- I feel like Banksy's gonna have these schemes,
one of us could be Banksy.
- Oh, I'm Banksy.
- Oh, what happened to the real,
like did they get any money off of that?
- No, no absolutely not.
The lead singer of the Zombies Chris White
he found out this was going on and he didn't
have a band anymore but he was still like,
"Look, if people go to a Zombies show
"and they hate it they're not gonna buy
"our merch, they're not gonna buy our CDs.
"This is really bad for us."
So, they would call disc jockeys in America
where they hear the Zombies were coming to town
and was like, "Look, that's not the Zombies.
"I'm the Zombies and there's not any Zombies anymore.
"Stop saying the Zombies are coming."
And the DJs were like, "Look, we've heard a lot of
"(bleep) from a lot of people, we don't know,
"maybe you're fake Zombies."
And, that prompted Chris White to be like,
"All right," and he got his band back together to
record more albums to prove to everyone
that they were alive and they were the only real Zombies.
- That's why they got back together?
- Uh-huh, things started to unravel because
Bill Kehoe thought, "I've got two successful
"Zombies tours going on and there's not
"a single keyboardist among them
"and I'm gonna do this again."
So, he made a new, the Animals band.
You know the Animals.
- Yeah.
- He made one of them tour America for a while
until-- - All fake.
- Yeah, all fake.
And then, they stopped because the actual
lead singer Eric Burdon and quote, "A bunch of bikers"
chased them and threatened them.
Like went to one of their shows like,
"You're not the Animals, I'm the Animals
"and these are my bikers."
Then, they chased the Animals away,
fake Animals were like, "We're not
"the fake Animals anymore."
And they just like moved on with their lives.
- Rock and roll (bleep).
- That's some 60s rock and roll.
- It's so 60s rock and roll that everyone
in the fake Animals tells that story.
But, when they reached out to Eric, his wife actually
was like, "Yeah, I asked him about it.
"He doesn't totally remember doing that."
- Amazing.
- But, it's reasonable to assume that he did that (bleep).
- Yeah, yeah.
- Isn't this story wacky enough already?
- What? - Is there more?
- Just slightly wackier.
So, these guys Frank and Dusty from before.
- Mm, yeah. - Right.
- They got really good playing together for a while.
"We cannot be the Zombies anymore.
"It turned out that obvious scheme was a scheme,
"what do we do?"
So, they grew their beards very long
and became ZZ Top.
- No way.
- Yeah, I was going to ask that.
- It had to be ZZ Top or the Allman Brothers.
That was my-- - Frank Beard and Dusty.
- Uh-huh. - Frank Beard
and Dusty from the Zombies, but not.
Wait, so is ZZ Top named after Zombies, Zombies Top?
(laughs)
- Good for them, I think?
- Then, Dusty was frequently asked in his interview
that I read about this story, this situation
and he doesn't deny it.
And, the thing that he said most frequently was,
"It was the 60s."
- Ranking in order the winners and losers of this story.
- Yeah, do it.
- So, I think ZZ Top--
- They win. - Is the ultimate winner.
- Yeah.
- Losers are obviously the real Zombies.
- But, they did get back together.
- They got back together.
- Yeah, but didn't have a success.
- Yeah, you're right they lost.
- And like, I'm sure this Delta Promotions guy
still made a ton of money.
- Michigan Zombies are probably losers because
they were fake Zombies and they didn't even get
to be like real ZZ Top.
- Oh, yeah, yeah so they're right above.
- You were only one of the three Zombies bands.
- Right.
- I feel like we should do with ZZ Top, though.
- ZZ Top kind of needs their comeuppance.
- 'Cause we can pretend to be ZZ Top
we can hide ourselves with all the beards,
do that and when their lawyers are like,
"Hey, what are you doing you're not ZZ Top."
Be like, "Excuse me? Pot calling the kettle black much?"
And then, just keep doing it they'll be fine with it.
(vocalizing)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét