Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily music Sep 21 2017

Deep within the forest, Petter lived

with his cat and his four goats.

The first goat's name is Red,

and he only ate butter and bread.

The second goat's name was Blue,

and he was stronger than two.

The third goat's name was Yellow,

and he was the goat of Christmas.

The forth goat's name was White,

and he was known for his appetite.

Deep within the forest in a stone,

lived the troll named Ludenben (Furrylegs).

Ludenben is always angry!

Always hungry as a wolf!

He ate all of Petter's goats,

even though Petter shouted stop!

Back to his cabin Petter wandered,

with his cat but without his goats.

Many tears he wept,

and black Murre was pacing back-and-forth.

Then black Murre said to Petter

"I shall rescue our goats".

"Red and Blue and Yellow and White",

"I will bring them back this instance!"

And then, Murre frightened Ludenben,

so that he started to stumble.

And down the mountain the troll fell,

and landed completely broken.

In his cabin Petter is singing,

with his cat and his four goats.

For more infomation >> Fungus Hill - Ludenben [Official Music Video] - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

SUMMER MIX 2017 🌱 KYGO, ED SHEERAN, STOTO 🌱 BEST POPULAR MUSIC REMIXES TROPICAL DEEP HOUSE 2017 - Duration: 55:01.

#SUMMERMIX #2017 - #KYGO, #EDSHEERAN, #STOTO - #BESTPOPULARMUSIC #REMIXES #TROPICAL #DEEP #HOUSE 2017 - #SummerMix2017 | Kygo, Ed Sheeran, Stoto #Inspire | #BestPopularMix #DeepHouse Tropical 2017

Thank you for watching and subscribing! Hope you enjoy my videos and keep in touch! LET HELP US GET 100K SUBS... LOVE U ALL <3!!!

For more infomation >> SUMMER MIX 2017 🌱 KYGO, ED SHEERAN, STOTO 🌱 BEST POPULAR MUSIC REMIXES TROPICAL DEEP HOUSE 2017 - Duration: 55:01.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome To SongSweep, Where I Overthink Music | Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:42.

welcome to songsweep I want to get better at making music on this channel I

share all the things I learn and if you're trying to get better at making

music too I hope you'll find my videos useful I'm uploading five or four times in a

week from Wednesdays to Sundays most of the things I talk about are related to

hip-hop but don't be surprised to find a video about post-rock or industrial on

Wednesdays I talk about beat making in general sharing the things that helped

me grow in the past or some new stuff I learned recently on Thursdays I do beat

recipes in this series I take an instrumental by another producer and

make a beat inspired by it highlighting the most interesting parts of the

process there are Ableton projects in every recipe video if you wanna take a

closer look on Fridays I do classic songsweep episodes the kind of thing I

started this channel with overthinking music is a good blanket term for this

series I'm discussing stuff like psychoacoustics interesting details and tricks

I hear in songs subversive body language of Death Grips you name it

these episodes take longer to make because I have to do some research so

that's why I'm uploading them on a "when it's done" basis meaning that this is not

a weekly series on Saturdays I do beat deep dives in this videos I focus on the

beat structure and relationships between elements in it and what they do for the

instrumental as a whole useful if you want to understand better

how hip hop instrumentals are built on Sundays I do mix deep dives where a break

down mixes on successful hip hop songs in order to understand how the layers of

instrumentation are put together on them thank you for sticking around to the end

of this video check out these playlists if you're interested in what this

channel is about and I hope to see you soon

For more infomation >> Welcome To SongSweep, Where I Overthink Music | Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

10x Hideous (Official Diss Track Music Video) - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> 10x Hideous (Official Diss Track Music Video) - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Soft And Relaxing Music To Calm Your Spirit - Duration: 1:06:04.

Soft And Relaxing Music To Calm Your Spirit

For more infomation >> Soft And Relaxing Music To Calm Your Spirit - Duration: 1:06:04.

-------------------------------------------

170920 Twice - won Digital Daesang award 2017 1st Soribada Best K-Music Awards - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> 170920 Twice - won Digital Daesang award 2017 1st Soribada Best K-Music Awards - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

PAUL MCCARTNEY ONE ON ONE TOUR kids get to see a musical legend live with Harzel - Duration: 13:08.

Hi sweety!

Hi Harper!

Ready to see some Paul McCartney?

Ya!

I'm going to put these on!

Alright!

Cool!

What does that bracelet do?

It glows!

Look at the piano.

Are you playing it?

Hi girls!

They need some bouncy houses in here.

You want bouncy houses?

Is there anymore stem left on this grape?

I don't see anymore stem.

Can I eat it?

Let's see your wristband.

Pretty cool. Let's see yours!

Alright!

What did you think?

Thumbs up!

Was it fun?

Do you want to come again?

For more infomation >> PAUL MCCARTNEY ONE ON ONE TOUR kids get to see a musical legend live with Harzel - Duration: 13:08.

-------------------------------------------

🎵 Wicked Trippy Music Box Type Rap Beat Instrumental || Red 🎵 - Duration: 2:43.

Wicked Trippy Rap Beat Instrumental

Purple Six Beats

Trippy Music Video

Hip Hop Instrumental

Instrumental Rap

Rap Beats

Instrumental Music

Type Beat 2017

Beat Hip Hop

For more infomation >> 🎵 Wicked Trippy Music Box Type Rap Beat Instrumental || Red 🎵 - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

"THE ONE" Rap Beat Instrumental | Trap Hiphop Beat | Migos x Young Thug Type Beat 2017 | Free DL - Duration: 4:09.

"THE ONE" Rap Beat Instrumental | Trap Hiphop Beat | Migos x Young Thug Type Beat 2017 | Free DL

For more infomation >> "THE ONE" Rap Beat Instrumental | Trap Hiphop Beat | Migos x Young Thug Type Beat 2017 | Free DL - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Haseena Parker Music Review | Shraddha Kapoor | LehrenTV - Duration: 1:39.

Shraddha Kapoor plays the protagonist and her real-life brother Siddhanth Kapoor plays

the role of Dawood Ibrahim, in the movie Haseena Parker, which is based on the real-life story

of Dawood Ibrahim's sister.

Tere Bina

Tere Bina is an absolute romantic number.

Arijit Singh and Priya Saraiya have lent their soulful voice for this song.

With the amazing blend of flute, acoustic guitar and piano, Tere Bina is the best song

to listen to while sitting near the window, contemplating about your loved one, on a windy

day.

Bantai

Like the slang Bantai which means 'Bhai, the Bantai gives a typical Mumbai feel.

The foot-tapping number has a similar peppy feel of the Shootout At Lokhandwala song,

Aye Ganpat Chal Daru La.

Tere Bina (Sad)

A solo by Priya Saraiya, this is a mellow unplugged version of Tere Bina, which will

surely hit the chords of your heart, leaving your eyes moist.

Piya Aa

Well, it's unfair if a movie depicting a Gangster doesn't have an item number.

Therefore, Piya Aa is a scintillating song in Sunidhi Chauhan's dynamic voice which will

make you want to dance.

Music Director duo Sachin-Jigar has certainly created an album that goes with the theme

of the movie.

For more infomation >> Haseena Parker Music Review | Shraddha Kapoor | LehrenTV - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Music To Capture Positive Energy And Remove Negative Energy - Duration: 1:00:14.

Music To Capture Positive Energy And Remove Negative Energy

For more infomation >> Music To Capture Positive Energy And Remove Negative Energy - Duration: 1:00:14.

-------------------------------------------

★ Nightcore - Evil Morty | Rick and Morty | Sugu Music ★ - Duration: 2:12.

Evil Morty

Rick and morty

sugu music

For more infomation >> ★ Nightcore - Evil Morty | Rick and Morty | Sugu Music ★ - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

$1 million donation helps create Purdue School of Music in Fort Wayne - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> $1 million donation helps create Purdue School of Music in Fort Wayne - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Lenii, Benta ‒ Bones [Official Music Video] - Duration: 3:33.

Lenii, Benta ‒ Bones [Official Music Video]

For more infomation >> Lenii, Benta ‒ Bones [Official Music Video] - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dani Mocanu La Poarta Raiului - Viata De Lautar Music Vines 2017 (Subtitrat) - Duration: 3:05.

De cele mai multe ori persoanele sau situatiile sunt fictive ! Multumim celor care ne sustin ! #VDL

Cum te numesti,robule ...

Dani Mocanu !

Spune,Danutule, ai facut rele la viata ta ?

M-am apucat de rele de cand eram mic

Am facut infractiuni si-am mers inainte ...

Sa inteleg ca aveai o varsta foarte frageda ...

Si cum ai ajuns in rai ?

Cred ca e o eroare de soft (sa moara ce-am mai scump )

Pentru ca seful meu e numai Dumnezeu

Dumnezeu , nu este seful nimanui ...

Ia spune-mi ce te apasa fiule cu adevarat , de ce ai batut atata drum ...

Doamne ce lume rea n-am putut sa vad ! ! !

De ce spui ca lumea este rea , sunt si oameni cu suflet bun sa stii ...

Are invidie pe afacerea mea ! ! !

Danutule , pana si Dumnezeu poarta ochelari iti recomand un oftalmolog foarte bun am relatii la nr 1 dai o spaga ...

Ia spune-mi cine are invidie pe afacerea ta ?

Am inteles nu vrei sa dai nume linisteste-te Danutule , pentru ca esti la poarta Raiului (Nu stiu ce cauti aici )

Ia spune-mi ce mai faci tu , cum iti ocupi timpul mai pacatuiesti mai faci rele sau mergi spre lumina ?

Eu nu dau inapoi nu cad pe locul 2

Pentru ca seful meu e numai Dumnezeu

Usor,usor am inteles sunt seful tau dar de ce vorbesti de locul 2 din cate vad aici ...

Ai o statistica foarte buna pe YouTube

Dai concerte si la gradinite

Felicitari esti in crestere ...

Asta a fost soultia sa ma ridic ..

Danutule , te cred dar uite ca te-ai ridicat prea mult ...

Esti la poarta Raiului acum ...

Aveti invidie ca imi merge bine ...

Haha ma faci sa rad invidie in Rai ?

Iesi te rog frumos afara ! ! !

Ce aveti dusmanilor ce aveti toti cu mine ...

Danutule te rog sa parasesti incinta Raiului

Eu nu v-am facut rau nu v-am deranjat

E lasa ca ne-ai cam deranjat sa stii ai mai mult succes ca Trinitas-ul si Arsenie Boca la un loc ..

Vezi ca sa deschis o gradinita in Parcul Poporului poate dai un concert acolo ...

Aici nu este locul tau inca ...

Urmatorul ! ! !

De cele mai multe ori persoanele sau situatiile sunt fictive ! Multumim celor care ne sustin ! #VDL

For more infomation >> Dani Mocanu La Poarta Raiului - Viata De Lautar Music Vines 2017 (Subtitrat) - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

The Sound of Music (Sing-Along Edition) - Movie - Duration: 2:54:40.

For more infomation >> The Sound of Music (Sing-Along Edition) - Movie - Duration: 2:54:40.

-------------------------------------------

Liberi di Essere - Rock College Music Camp 2017 - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Liberi di Essere - Rock College Music Camp 2017 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Cafe Music & Cafe Music Playlist: Best of Bossa Nova & Jazz BGM Cafe Music Compilation Jazz Mix - Duration: 2:27:09.

Title: Cafe Music & Cafe Music Playlist: Best of Bossa Nova & Jazz BGM Cafe Music Compilation Jazz Mix

For more infomation >> Cafe Music & Cafe Music Playlist: Best of Bossa Nova & Jazz BGM Cafe Music Compilation Jazz Mix - Duration: 2:27:09.

-------------------------------------------

CVBZ - Be Somebody (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - Duration: 2:49.

Fuck your feelings, I don't need them

You'll see, you'll see

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Why you calling all the shots off?

So why you wanna run from me now love?

You'll see, you'll see

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Why you calling all the shots off?

So why you wanna run from me now love?

Fuck your feelings, I don't need them

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Why you calling all the shots off?

So why you wanna run from me now love?

You'll see, you'll see

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Why you calling all the shots off?

So why you wanna run from me now love?

Becoming what you tried to get away from

Now you're coming back for more

I left a hole in the dry wall

You left a whole lot behind while

Baby this ain't love that you're a afraid of

I Got you running for the door

You wanted everyone else, girl

I wanted you to myself, but

Fuck your feelings, I don't need them

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Why you calling all the shots off?

So why you wanna run from me now love?

You'll see, you'll see

Someday I'm gonna be somebody

Why you calling all the shots off?

So why you wanna run from me now love?

Never got to show you what I'm made of

I never stood a chance at all

You're getting high in the hills

I drink at home by myself while

I'm just tryna get you on that first date

You got me sinking through the floor

I couldn't have you in the first place

I wanted you in the worst way

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét