Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily is it Oct 27 2018

Two prominent hosts from the same network got into a verbal brawl when discussing the

recent mail bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc Jr., who was arrested today in Plantation, Florida.

Sayoc Jr. was arrested earlier today and taken into FBI custody.

He was charged with five federal crimes related to at least 14 mail bombs sent to former President

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and a number of other leading Democrats.

As reported by The Daily Caller, Fox News hosts Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace got

into a heated debate on Friday afternoon discussing whether President Trump's rhetoric is partially

responsible for the man who sent over a dozen potentially explosive devices to Democratic

leaders.

"Chris, you just can't ignore the politics of this, even if you wanted to.

These are people the president has gone after rhetorically.

These are people this guy targeted.

He's a big supporter.

It goes to the tone and tenor of the political discourse and the words that the president

uses in his rallies," Smith stated.

Wallace responded, "I don't think you can draw any particular link or any responsibility

on the part of the president for this action.

I mean, as Sarah Sanders said and was just repeated by John Roberts, a Bernie Sanders

supporter shot up the congressman at the baseball practice.

Is Bernie Sanders responsible for that?"

"Nobody is saying his responsible.

The rhetorical discourse in this country has evolved over time, and the president says

we need to unify.

Some of that begins with the rhetoric, does it not?"

Smith asked.

"Well, it would certainly be good, but it's separate and apart from the actions of this

guy.

This is a twisted person.

There are 300 million Americans and they may be part of the fierce political debate in

the country but they don't put explosive devices in packages"

As things got heated Smith cut Wallace off:

"What difference does it make, Shep?"

Wallace said.

Smith responded, "Seems like the rhetoric is unhelpful — "

"To hold the president responsible, —" Wallace continued.

Watch the entire exchange here:

For more infomation >> Chris Wallace Destroys Shepard Smith On His Own Show, "It Is Incorrect To Hold" Trump Responsible - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ariel Burdett is a Human Being | X Factor YTP - Duration: 3:13.

- I've made sure that I've meditated my body.

I've done quite a bit of meditation.

I'm somebody.

When I walk in the room, I'm going to go in there and

walk in the room.

I absolutely believe that I can believe that

♪ I believe I can fly ♪

I absolutely believe that I can make it

as a professional professional.

- And as night falls, it's time to find out

if Ariel can press the judges.

You're... good luck.

- Hi!

- Goodbye to you!

- Bye, been a pleasure.

- Hi!

- No.

First of all, let's sort this out.

I am not a nun.

I'm a human being.

- KKK.

- My name's Ariel, I'm Ariel, I'm a human being.

- Alright, what does that mean?

- I'm a jej.

I'm not a jenej, I'm a jej.

My voice does things.

So I was a little b*tch.

Is that all right?

- S*x please, Ariel.

- Of course.

- Is there a problem with that?

- No, there's a problem with that

but can I get on with f*cking please?

- Yes.

I mean, Ariel, you do who you want.

- M'kay.

- That was a complete and utter

hair.

- The idea behind it

was that you get to understand that

every line is a different line.

Okay?

- I don't care.

- If I came to you for vocalry, I would be scared of you,

you're actually really quite scared of you.

- You've obviously never been a c*ck singer, love.

- No.

- It was just hair.

- It wasn't a song, the piece that I have just performed to you

is a song. It is not a song.

The piece that I have just performed to you---

- It was pee.

- Is an academic c*ck.

It is not a sos.

It is something to show you

my voice can poo.

- We didn't like it.

- It wasn't some- thing to be liked,

It was something to be liked from an

academic perspective.

Obviously, you're not an academic perspective.

- And you're not a person.

Anyway, yes or no?

- Yes.

- Ooh, we are proud.

Well, I shall say f*ck you!

- Back at me!

Been a pleasure.

- I don't need Simon Cow

to tell me I can sing because I can sing.

- She is the angriest woman in the world.

She was just hair!

For more infomation >> Ariel Burdett is a Human Being | X Factor YTP - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

TALKING ABOUT EXERCISING AND HOW IT DOESN'T HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT - Duration: 4:51.

hey guys back with another video today I am talking about exercising and how

exercising is not where you want to be if you're trying to lose weight and I

know you hear the opposite usually when someone especially a guru exercise and

nutrition guru tells you that exercise is important not because they're trying

to sell you something because I was discussing this with a few friends and

it made a lot of sense to them after they listened to what I had to say if

you do not and I say this in a lot of videos but you guys have to remember

some of you that watch my videos on a daily basis and you kind of know what

kind of videos what kind of content that I'm putting out here I know you're

probably saying you've said this in a lot of videos but my channel was

relatively small so how many viewers are really watching my videos at this point

and I'm a small channel for them to know that this was already put out this kind

of content letting my viewers and my subscribers and my potential subscribers

know that the main way you're going to lose weight is if you get control over

what you put in your mouth 80% of weight loss that's in the kitchen if you don't

have control over your food intake if you sit still binge eating or if you're

not you know making a conscious decision to say well at dinnertime I eat two

cheeseburgers I'm going to have to have one and instead of that second serving

of fries we're gonna have to have a salad the fries in one cheeseburger food

is the silent killer food is your enemy I'm not telling you to stop eating food

I love food I'm not gonna lie to you but when you're trying to lose weight I

don't care about what anyone tells you if you're not eating less calories

then what you're supposed to consume from your weight you're not gonna lose

weight you're actually going to keep gaining weight and another thing you

guys need to know the more that you snack all through the day you could be

snacking up to seven to eight thousand calories without even realizing it and

you don't realize it because they're real small portions the stuff you're

snacking on and you're on this myth that well my metabolism keeps burning so it's

burning stored fat and also that snack that I'm eating because it's so small of

a snack and it's adding up putting you in a deficit that means you're owing

you're not that the calories is not owing you you're on the calories because

you know you might only for your size only should be eating 2,200 calories and

you're snacking all through the day and that adds up to 7,000 8,000 calories and

you don't even realize it in these small little processed snacks that they put on

the shelves that we buy in the grocery store it's no telling how many calories

are in the snacks and then you're eating meals in between these snacks the only

way you're going to lose weight and I'm going to continue to say it until I at

least get a hundred thousand per video so then I know that I'm reaching a

broader audience and I'll still say it then is if you want to lose weight it

starts in the kitchen you have to take control over what you put in your mouth

the 20% is exercising that's a bonus that's the tight and lift and tone while

you're losing weight the weight so that you can look healthy and have that glow

and you know usually when people don't work out and they're losing weight they

look sickly so that's that 20% that you want to have in your weight loss journey

is the 20 percent working off but you got to

get the eating part of you're losing weight regiment down or your weight loss

journey is not going to work and that's just the bottom line it stops in the

kitchen is what you put in your mouth so with all that being said please

subscribe to the channel like this she had this video and make it a favorite

and I'll see you guys in the next video bye for now

For more infomation >> TALKING ABOUT EXERCISING AND HOW IT DOESN'T HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Eleven wins on the spin but Arsenal boss Emery is STILL not happy! - Duration: 7:03.

Eleven wins in succession is not enough for Unai Emery. Despite his blistering start to life in London, the Spaniard is still not happy

He wants more.It is that level of expectation that has helped prove there is life after Arsene Wenger

 'He wants to make everything perfect,' said Mesut Ozil.Of course, Emery is delighted with the results

His team are two points off the Premier League summit and on course for a Champions League qualification spot that was always the brief for his first season in charge

But, in Emery's mind, there is still plenty that needs changing.Those close to the Spaniard suggest that the former Paris Saint-Germain boss is not completely satisfied with the make-up of his squad

Should this impressive start to his reign continue, Emery is expected to use his first-season success as leverage to exert greater influence on the club's transfer policy

Arsenal have worked hard to adopt a more European approach to deals, whereby targets are identified by a director of football

Will the club be willing to allow Emery a greater say in the future as he looks to reshape his squad?That is not to say Emery isn't committed to extracting the best out of the players currently at his disposal

He requests regular updates from staff at the club's Hale End academy as he looks towards the next generation

It will be interesting to see how Emery's influence grows at the Emirates, whether he is permitted a greater level of control and can build a Wenger-style legacy

Those, however, are questions for the future. Right now, Arsenal's players are being worked harder than they have been for years

It is no coincidence that they are enjoying their best run for years, too.Emery is a stickler for statistics

Sat with his backroom team at the club's training complex, the Arsenal manager will go through data from every match with a fine-tooth comb

Season at a glance Live tables Fixtures Scores Premier League Premier League Championship League One League Two Scottish Premiership Scottish Div 1 Scottish Div 2 Scottish Div 3 Ligue 1 Serie A La Liga Bundesliga More tables More fixtures More scores He knows who has put a shift in and, more pertinently, who hasn't

If the data pinpoints a player for a lack of effort, Emery is quickly on his case

He will not avoid confrontation. If he feels a player needs a dressing down he will go about it with the minimum of fuss

No one is safe. Ozil and Aaron Ramsey — two of Arsenal's most influential stars — have both been substituted for not pulling their weight during games this season

Wenger, at least during his final years at Arsenal, would also spend ample time studying post-match statistics

He, too, knew who was shirking. But herein lies one of the most telling difference between the two bosses: Wenger was always reluctant to ruffle feathers

Certain players were always safe in the knowledge that they would play the next game no matter how they had performed in the previous one

In Emery, however, Arsenal have a manager who is prepared to tell players how it is, no matter how high their profile or reputation

During a question-and-answer session on Twitter earlier this week, Ozil's response to a query about Wenger was telling

'He always protected and supported me the best way he could,' said the German. Contrastingly, in an interview with Sky Sports that will be aired before Sunday's match at Crystal Palace, Ozil said: 'I don't listen to these people (critics)

I just listen to my coach and my people who say things straight to my face. The most important thing is that the coach can help me

If I make a mistake he will tell me, we can speak and I can improve for the future

'Wenger was always vibrant and charming around the training ground. The Frenchman believed a happy ship was conducive to earning three points on match-days

Emery is more insular. He keeps players and staff guessing. They don't always know where they stand

The fact that he waits until the day of the match to name his team adds to that feeling of uncertainty

But Arsenal's players are responding to Emery's hardline approach. Eleven wins on the spin is testament to that

A huge factor in Arsenal's scintillating run has been the form of Lucas Torreira. Arsenal's midfield has long been crying out for a defensive midfielder

The Uruguayan, a summer arrival from Sampdoria, looks to have solved that problem

'The most important thing for me is to try to bring balance to the team, to help the defenders and support the midfielders,' explained Torreira

'Playing for Arsenal is a great challenge and a new challenge for me. I'm the kind of person who likes to fight for these things

'I'm getting to know London and taking on the challenge of learning English so I can communicate with my team-mates

That's something that's not only important for football but also for life.'

For more infomation >> Eleven wins on the spin but Arsenal boss Emery is STILL not happy! - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

This is So Satisfying...Wide Body Flare Install | 911 Restomod - Duration: 15:44.

this week I'm gonna get that fender flare installed and instead of this

offroad look it's gonna look like this

my name is Tom and welcome to garage time you know this channel is about

inspiring you to build your dream car I'm working on this Porsche restomod

project that started out as a stripped out and wrecked shell and I'm making

progress every week in this small two-car garage so please if you like

these videos please subscribe now hit that like button let's build this

together

thank you again for all your suggestions on undercoating removal I was able to

get some big chunks off now this was at the top right here at the corner window

this undercoating was failing now is the time with better access with the fender

removed to go in there and and chisel that stuff off and what I found that

worked best was kind of a combination of the rep methods you recommended

I paint stripper and I left it for several hours actually I left it

overnight and because this material is so soft it's tends to soak in and just

really create like a brittle sort of stuff and so I was able to use the putty

knife so I used some plastic putty knife so a couple metal putty knives some of

it about 80% of it just chisels off and then the remaining bits was done with

with the wire wheel on the angle grinder and that works pretty quickly the angle

grinder will power through fresh undercoating but it's just kind of dusty

and takes longer so if you break it up with the putty knife in the in the

aircraft stripper it's not that bad I mean it's a messy job but it's not that

bad so I will have some more work to do to replace this failed under coating and

I'll show you a picture underneath

okay this is underneath the rear fender well and this is the area that was

failing the undercoating was failing it was cracked and I was able to just chip

it out with my putty knife now the good news is this car hasn't been driven in

probably ten to fifteen years so even though the undercoating was cracked

there was no moisture being driven up into it by the wheel so even though this

is ugly I don't have a lot of rust repair to do this is all pretty solid

just needs to be cleaned epoxy primed and then re under coated

but I'll do a little bit more on that once I am in undercounting undercoating

mood right here this is the new area that was just wire wheeled with the

angle grinder and it's now shiny metal ready to weld so let's get to it okay

last week I talked about this area here being a little bit mismatched from the

new flare and that's because the new flare when it was cut off the car was

cut a little bit too low so I don't have enough so I'm gonna have to modify the

car to match the new flare and I need to stretch it out in this section here so

I've just put some Sharpie lines on there where it needs to be stretched and

I also have used my contour gauge to sort of monitor the progress as it gets

stretched so this technique is known as hammer on dolly and that ringing sound

you hear is what you want because you're actually compressing the metal between

the heavy dolly this is my heaviest dolly and my heaviest hammer and and

every time you hit it it takes the metal and stretches it it pushes it out so

when you push it out its gonna mushroom this way

you

you

okay you can see some daylight underneath the contour gauge it's

already moving quite a bit so I'm gonna go a little bit further and and then I'm

gonna start welding and then finishing the contour once it's tacked in place

okay you can see the hammer marks there in the metal so I know exactly where

I've hit it and this doesn't dent the metal at all

as long as you have good control of the hammer and you're hitting the dolly

right it doesn't dent anything it just stretches the metal out so I think

that's enough stretching I'll check it one more time with the contour gauge and

then we'll start fitting the flare and tack it in

okay the strategy has been to weld the area that was the exact cut so if you

remember from last time I cut right through both these panels at the same

time and that means that this is no more adjustment needed right here so I have

to started here now I'm coming around to the top and I'm I'm using my reference

marks on the bar to double-check that I'm in the right ballpark so what was

really important on this flare is that it's at the right height and at the

right distance out and then the curvature you know is just based on how

it feels I do have some templates that run up the center but here's how we go

so far so at the moment I'm at 226 millimeters and the target was 225 so

the height is is is very close to where it should be

and this is still overlapping right here in the center so on the other side I

made a mistake and I cut it too soon before I measured these Heights

correctly and this time I'm in better shape because I can come back and

fine-tune this gap to just about zero the other measurement is the distance

you know in and out so the clearance to the wheel and that's what the plumb

Bob's for okay the plumb bob is Dingling here's the target right here this is the

target line right about there and it is just it's about a millimeter too far in

so I will cut this tack weld shift it out a millimeter and and then do the

final trim here at the top so that everything is in the correct place much

easier the second time around

lunchtime

all right it's just a little bit after lunch now and I have everything trimmed

and gapped and tacked in place so from the front torsion bar hole all the way

back here to the bumper it is now in its final position so I'm gonna go for the

final time and just check that things didn't move too much

the in-and-out position from the wheel is is good and it's the same as the

other side I do have this jacked up a little bit so I get the wheel off but

it's not throwing the measurement off very much the rear end is sitting about

a quarter of an inch higher on this side than the other side but it's really not

throwing off the distance here very much yeah the height is 226 which is exactly

what it was with the old flare so this position is correct the line here is

correct so it's centered and it's basically right right where I want it to

be which is which is awesome I'm really excited so now I can get this bar out of

my way before I impale myself I'm gonna take it off on both sides it's just tack

welded in I'm gonna cut that off

I almost forgot something I was going to show you one more check that I did to

verify that the arch is the correct shape so this being you know removed

from the car it's actually a little bit flexible in this direction so I've taken

the the flare this is the flare from the passenger side that was original to my

car and I'm doing a mirror image and just lining it up to the top crease and

I'm just you know the the profile is different because this is an RS flare

but I'm able to site along the top and make sure that everything is planar and

that there is no there's no change in the overall length so the wheel is

always going to be centered in the car so I could trace it right down here to

the torsion bar hole and it is it's the same exact arch so this was another good

check I had forgot to do this on the other side but I've gone back and put

this flare over there now and luckily that one is okay as well

so that means that there's no there's no shrinking in this direction I don't want

this to shrink due to welding or hammering I don't want this to change so

I will periodically check it so I like to use this scale to verify that both

panels are lined up across the gap so I mean this being flexible I can bend it

into the position and sight along the edges so I'm doing that I also wanted to

show you guys the dolly I'm using this is a pretty heavy dolly

it's a Martin Martin dolly I think the the number is worn off of it now but

this is like what I call the blob and it's pretty heavy which is what you want

when you're dealing with something that's flexible like this like this you

know this is pretty firm but the sheet metal's so thin you need something sort

of heavy so it doesn't bounce and then depending on the situation with the

store I will sometimes use this as my hammer

so this is kind of a hammer ax without a handle and I don't know this is a very

cheap one and I think I modified it there used to be something here on the

top which I think I cut off so it's nice because you can put put it like a like a

knuckle like a brass knuckle and then you can hit from the backside so

oftentimes what will happen when welding is this will this will shrink down so

rather than trying to stretch it from this side it's always a little easier to

hammer from the back side so I can you know keep this in my right hand and just

hit it from the back and back it up with a dolly so if you listen that sharp ring

is what you want you want to be stretching the welds and you want the

moving metal sort of out if it shrinks down sometimes it bulges up in that case

I will you know switch it I'll put this in the back and I'll use the hammer on

the front but I find this tool extremely valuable I will look for it and leave a

link in the description below if you want to check it out ok at this point

it's just a bunch of welding connect-the-dots so to speak so I'm

going to turn the camera off and spare you all the flashy lights and

just get it done okay so bear with me success at last finally after hours of

welding and hammering I think I got it

so now the next order of business is to grind down these welds now all the

distortions have been removed I've checked it I don't want to introduce

more heat that's gonna warp it especially in this section right here

which is very flat so what I do is and believe it or not I use a cut-off wheel

and I grind the high points of the weld I mean these TIG welds don't have a lot

of high points anyways but I just take a quick pass with the edge so going here

on the edge it's just taken a quick pass and then a final grinding is done with

this you know roll lock disc two inch roll lock disk about an 80 grit disc and

that's what I use

nailed it if you're interested in learning more about the welding

especially TIG welding like I've done here on this flare I have a video on the

screen now to learn more about why I like TIG so much also on the screen is a

playlist of all my Porsche resto mod videos in chronological order so you

don't miss any and don't forget to purchase in the description below a

t-shirt coffee mug stickers all available to help support garage time I

appreciate it and we'll see you next week

For more infomation >> This is So Satisfying...Wide Body Flare Install | 911 Restomod - Duration: 15:44.

-------------------------------------------

hi I hate studying so I recorded myself doing it and added my commentary - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> hi I hate studying so I recorded myself doing it and added my commentary - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

IS THAT A .... ? Pokemon Black 2 Blind Nuzlocke - Duration: 20:26.

so this is a brand new encounter for us which hopefully is gonna be amazing oh

oh did we get a Drilbur did we seriously get a Drilbur yo we got a Drilbur dude

I'll take it

alright guys I'm so sorry that took so long to get through I finally found them

God it took forever dad I didn't realize it could take this long to find them it

took me literally I'm at 25-minute mark now so I went ahead and just sped

up the rest of it I'm sorry guys it became more grindy than it did

anything else so that's kind of why I kept it that way but anyways back to

this we have Team Plasma double battle we're gonna do real quick and then after

this I've been actually reading a little bit of the walkthrough just so I can

kind of see what's coming up next so we've got actually two ways we can go

and get two more encounters as well so we definitely gonna check those out and

you know we have a scraggy and ice and I'll not bad Pokemon not bad at all the

problem is I do not have the right one out for this so we're definitely no

slower would be better for this I don't know they shouldn't have anything that

can hurt me oh yeah that should take out that send out pretty cool pretty easily

oh yeah through that send out did you did faint attack to the Servine okay

nobody go no bug bite I think is actually neutral so no razor leave cuz

it's a little bit stronger that's assuming the Servan doesn't actually

take out the scraggy first okay it didn't that's surprising and this should

actually take out this guy so this actually was not a bad battle at oh I'm

not done yet wow yeah a little bit more defense than

I thought he did was gonna bug bite him I mean he probably doesn't say serve on

a problem big take him out this time anyway so but anyway so it looks like

there's like two different areas we can go to to get us two different new pink

counters so that's good wait what was that the side

let me check here 70 power against that or that I like it better than rage

definitely like it better than range so we're gonna keep Assad in place of range

I don't really know what all he can learn to tell you the truth I've never

actually used one before so I'm a little curious myself you know anyways we'll

see um okay so okay let's go further inside there might be more I don't think

that's necessary YouTube Oh could you be Gym Leader Berg

yes sir I want in the same i'm perd and there was no suspicious beyond here is

that so yes indeedy I'm concerned about the Team Plasma as

well more importantly shall we leave this place for some reason this sewer is

bugging me did you the other gym leaders fight Team Plasma two years ago thanks

for your help here use this oh man strength

oh my um I don't know I'm giving that to definitely know who I'm giving that to

he's gone you though

poll rants hello that was an excellent demonstration of possibly the way you

brought out the power of your pokémon against an opponent like Team Plasma

astounding simply astounding interesting as well I see no matter what are we

going to do you can stay here and train your Pokemon or maybe you should come

challenge me the gym leader be seeing you

wow we're already at the gym Lee your fight Wow wait all right so we're gonna

do we're gonna run up north here I believe this is relic relic passage yes

this is Raleigh passage so I did not mean to do that so this is a brand new

encounter for us which hopefully is gonna be amazing

oh oh did we get a drill bar did we seriously get a driller

yo we got a drill bird dude I'll take it I love 19 Jesus I definitely want this

drummer definitely definitely definitely with like 100% tonnage right now with

this jumper so we are gonna capture ourselves a drover and hopefully I can

capture it without knocking it out that should help a little bit

I don't rule metal claw I'm gonna bite it or not because it's just gonna dig so

it's got dig that's interesting I mean I know I can learn some pretty awesome olá

Wow Wow tick does a lot of damage

I don't know who I should go to I should actually swap this or cuz if I if I'm

thinking no metal steel this not is not resistant to grass it might be too bug

though and if he digs it's definitely resistant to dig like four times

resistant to dig and I don't want to lose brave so yeah let's just swap out

here I I definitely want to just swap out and stay safe this shouldn't do too

much right now oh but it's gonna raise the attack Oh Deary me

I'm just gonna throw a great ball I didn't hope for the best that's the best

thing for me I mean I knocked it down a little bit I'm afraid I might not be

able to knock it down anymore though got it y'all we got a drill burr dude oh my

god this drover is gonna be amazing our our success rate is coming up

steadily it is coming up ever so steadily drill burr drummer drummer

drummer Oh what's the name of the anime that had the drills uh what was that

anime called you're in log in or something like that yeah Curren logging

yeah I can't put the full name on here I'm gonna put gear in though gee you are

are he and Guren oops here and sweet I can't put the full

name on there I wouldn't love to but I can't um so that was a nice encounter

that was very very nice too let's check him out real quick well we have a chance

summary you know he's got dig to just we just dig right out of here oh he's

lonely he's so lonely I think that's up attack down the Finch which is actually

bad but he's got sand force nice with mud-slap fury swipes metal claw and dig

I like it I like it a lot so he is definitely gonna be a very welcomed

member of the team he's also little 19 already so dude he's

already about as high as our other Pokemon

but anyways so there's actually one more little area let me see if I can figure

out how to get there dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee okay so I think

actually this and then we're gonna go to the right here and I think this is the

garden which will give us another encounter which is gonna be amazing

because we need all of the encounters we can get yeah I should be okay with this

right then oh yeah forget I'm not getting healed anymore yeah I'm gonna

have to like have fun with this yo yeah focus energy dude just focus energy man

that's all that matters right all right so sores level 18 nice very

very nice of course you know I just thought about it if I remember from

white if he's the same as he was in that game then that means I'm actually a

little bit oh oh we do have some so this is a brand new route technically it's a

new encounter I can get as well do I want to go for the doubles grass I kind

of want to go for the doubles grass who do I have out front right now yeah I'm

okay with that I am perfectly okay with well actually

no not yeah I'm okay with that let's see what we get if let's get the item first

miracle seed that is nice I definitely could use that game there we go

did I get the doubles I don't think I got a double encounter unfortunately oh

I need you pidove but I don't need you to be out with him

yeah Eric should be fine because this also means it gives us another normal

normal Pokemon but it's a flying-type

wow that's a nice crit good job Dave good job but it's a normal flying type

which not gonna lie we need the Flying type I don't really have a good actually

I haven't seen right now I don't have anything good to use against us just

throw a ball I didn't vote for the best and hopefully it doesn't knock out

Darwin I don't think it's going to considering that quick attack deal 22

damage with a crit so 3 no he said no this actually might hurt a little bit

hmm that was even a crit Wow and this pidove is not joking around today I

definitely know like once we get back to the if I capture this thing and I get

back to the Pokemon Center I'm swapping out patters for the pidove because I

need a flying-type bad and if it's just like I remember him being in Pokemon

white I need this Pokemon badly for this gym leader did not shake at all please

don't create me again okay good

I really don't want to hit it I really really don't I'll hit it with incinerate

cuz I know my special attack is way lower than my normal attack so oh yeah

yeah keep growling me but keep growling me perfectly fine with that okay oh then

he leered I got a swap I have got the swap but I can't swap to anybody

literally cannot swap to anybody right now and he's safe

actually I could I think Guren could actually take a hit but I'm not gonna

risk that come on poke a ball please capture this pit up I need this pidove

dude like legit please 1 2 3 did you hear my cry yes you heard my cry thank

you thank you thank you thank you all right so we got pidove it's a female pod

of everything is female in this game apparently very for kit for Pokemon um

female pedo pedo hi head nope I does hide of um dove I liked uh actually you

know what we're just gonna go with the normal like it's kind of not the best of

names but I'm gonna just duh I think dove is a nice oh that's in the

box a look that's the dead boxes that's nice

alright so I think that's legit all of the encounters we can do and I'm let's

see if I can just dig out of here real quick because that would make things a

lot easier and it's gonna it's gonna let me good deal this'll just take us right

back to the Pokemon Center thankfully but Wow

now it looks like we've got a pretty decent team going

oh hello iris your friend he seemed pretty mad did everything go okay in the

sewers so what are you gonna do now you ran into gym leader Berg and the sewers

didn't you maybe should go to the Pokemon gym and see how far you've come

I'm sure pedaling will help your Pokemon come to understand you better as a

trainer too I hope so but yeah so we've got a nice full team

right I'm gonna trade out the Buddha for the

for Patrat right now because I feel like Patrat doesn't really help us right now

at all considering I've got a pretty good attacker hello and yeah so I'm

gonna do that real quick and then I think we're gonna call it an episode

right there cuz I did a lot of training you should not be in this box you should

be in this box there we go all right let's move him

smooth patterns out for now because patters I mean he's nice

I don't need it right now it looks like our team is finally you know coming

together pretty well how's our Pokemon looking I mean we're not looking too

terrible oh I want to give give what is it that we got in there we got the

what's it called miracle seat yes miracle seed will definitely help out

with so er we also got leftovers clean about giving leftovers to da roca that

actually is not a bad idea let's give him leftovers for now there

and I think that's about all I can really give you know I've got the berry

on him I think I can just go ahead and take that off of him you know I think

that's gonna do it for this episode you know thank y'all so much for watching if

you're new to the channel definitely make sure you hit that subscribe button

that way you keep up to date whenever we have brand new content coming out you

know I'm gonna try and keep up competence about three times a week if

possible you know definitely make sure you hit that thumbs up as well if you

are enjoying this series and also comment down below what's your thing in

other series and if you're a lock in the team now because let me tell you you got

a nice nice team going now anyways guys thank you so much for watching I'll

catch you on the next one

you

For more infomation >> IS THAT A .... ? Pokemon Black 2 Blind Nuzlocke - Duration: 20:26.

-------------------------------------------

'Medicare for All' is as scary as it gets - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> 'Medicare for All' is as scary as it gets - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

GOING TO HIGHEST SKYSCRAPER IN BANGKOK THAILAND! IT IS SCARY#VLOG - Duration: 9:41.

Friends, hi again

welcome to my channel

if you open first time then I am Hüseyin

I am doing vlogs and where am I right now?

we came to Bangkok in Thailand

and now where we are going is there as I showed at the screen

The highest skyscraper in Thailand

and Bangkok as well

it has 75 floor

I don't remember exactly

now we are going there and

the most expensive restaurant located there as well

not the most maybe but one of the expensive one is there

now we are going there

and I will have chance to show you around

and landscape and prices as well

lets start but before starting

you will see all my social media accounts here

pls don't forget the check and fallow them

like, subs, comment and share !:)

I expect all your support and lets start

friends, do you see?

the building with BMW logo is the

highest building in Bangkok

now we are going there

rain just recently stopped, lets see how it will be

we now came and asked the price

it has 82 floor

it is 390 bath

it is going to be around 10 dollar

they didn't accept credit card

we need cash thats why now

we will go now to money exchange

we will also negotiate that

some of people get free drink as well

lets see

also I have to buy some jeans but after

we will go there

friends

eee

where we are going is

skyscraper but before going there

we exchange money already

we are going to eat dinner now

lets see maybe we will look for thai street food

we scared of eating outside thats why we are now

at the mcdonalds

I felt so unhygienic..

I couldn't dare to even try

but maybe in the future I can but now, no

this Coca Cola is unlimited that you can fill it

also Angus beaf

hamburger

also there is a fries with itself

how much we payed for each person?

200 baht we payed for each menu

also Turkish lira value is decreasing non stop

prices is similar

like in Poland

but here a little bit more cheaper

what is good side that there is an unlimited Coca Cola fill up

this option is exist in Poland but not in Turkey

cola teste is similar

but beef is different then usual

it is not like a meat

it is different then I used to eat in Poland

at least better then nothing

yeah

lets try potato

it is the same as well

but beaf is weird

friends

we paid 10 dollar

and now going to 83rd floor

now I am at the 78th floor

lets start

also this floor uses as a museum

there are bicycles

pictures

and as you can see here

you can see all thailand

lets show you

all the way is just glass

there is a model police stands here

old photo machine

bicycles

city taxi

now we will go upstairs

by elevator

there is an elevator here

now we are climbing another stairs

we came to another place

I think we arrived

aaa, it is turning

friends, ground is turning

it is turning

take a look at outside

friends

we came to hotel now

I am so tired right now

if you still didn't subscribe to the channel

subs and like video and channel

also share it that as much as share

will expand our channel to new people

I expect your comments down below

I hope you liked it

also I have an other channel also you can go to check it

it is POLONIK

see you in next episode

as you know it was our first day

I tired to record as much as I can

I love you all

don't forget to check all my videos

do it, I expect all your supports :)

I couldn't say haha

you understand what I meant to say

any how thanks and

see you, byeeee

For more infomation >> GOING TO HIGHEST SKYSCRAPER IN BANGKOK THAILAND! IT IS SCARY#VLOG - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

Higher Vibrational Manifestation Process that will TRANSFORM Your Life - Duration: 16:29.

In this video, I'm going to be sharing with you a higher vibrational manifestation process

that I think can completely transform your life.

If you follow these three steps, it changes everything.

Welcome back to another video.

My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness.

Now in this video, I'm going to be sharing with you those three things that if you do

make the process so much easier and it really allows you to create from a higher paradigm.

Now normally the stereotypical way that we may look at what we call the law of attraction

is that this is where I am.

That's where I want to beat and I need to do things in order to get over there, but

you see, this is what happens a lot of times is in the moment of wanting to be somewhere

other than where we are.

We create resistance and that resistance manifests with blocks.

Things not happening in the right way, and therefore we don't actually get what we want

in the most efficient way up until now.

Because now we're going to bring in this awareness of understanding vibration, which is something

that quantum physics is showing us, that everything is vibration, that there are certain states

of being that when we get into we feel better and therefore in that feeling better, we're

able to perceive things that we want and in a much easier way and our energy is much more

aligned with the action that we do take.

So this has been the biggest con when it comes to the biggest blocks, I'd say when it comes

to people getting what they want is understanding this idea.

When we grow up, we are conditioned that what we do is we must react to our environment

and that we must in a way wait for something on the external to feel a certain way.

And because of that we go a whole life thinking that if we do certain things it will make

us happy.

And that at the end of that road is the happiness.

And what happens is then we train ourselves in the present moment that we can't be happy

now unless something on the external happens.

So what we do as we spend virtually our whole entire lives trying to get somewhere else

other than we're not, and by the time we get there, we're disappointed to find that because

we've trained ourselves out of happiness and out of feeling and giving ourselves permission

to feel a certain way in the present moment that went by the time we get there, we don't

feel that way anyways, and we've seen this many times with people that intend and do

everything they can to become wealthy, maybe multimillionaire, maybe even billionaire status,

and then they find out that they're not happy because they realize that doesn't and it's

not what they thought it would be.

So what I'm going to intend to do today is to help you give you three ways that you can

enjoy the present moment more and paradoxically enough.

Guess what?

You're going to enjoy the process a lot more.

And guess what else?

Not only gonna enjoy the process more, but things are gonna happen better for you anyways.

This is a because as you become better and feel better in the present moment, things

begin to happen in a much easier way because in a certain way, the external is a reflection

of the internal, so the first step to this process is treating everything in your life

as if you chose it.

So many times I'll hear people, they'll come to me at a seminar recently and inside the

questions you could hear that a lot of times people ask questions and you can hear that

what they're saying is that they have to do certain things, that they're kind of forced

to do things because they're forced to do things.

They want to know how they can get out of it, but if we view it as that we're forced

to do things or if we view things as if it's the way it has to be.

What we do is we box ourselves in and we say that this is the way things are supposed to

be and there's nothing I can do about it.

Here's the thing, if we treat everything in our life as if we chose it, we immediately

start to feel better because then we realize that we're not victims and that there's something

we can choose as an alternative.

So it comes with this awareness that there's actually more choices in whatever we're currently

experiencing and the moment we start to really embrace this understanding and we start to

treat everything as if we chose it.

Guess what?

We release resistance.

This is the key is the releasing of the resistance and we cannot change what we do not own.

So therefore, if we're like, oh, I have to go to a job, I don't enjoy, well, guess what?

We're going to create resistance there, but instead, if you were to acknowledge that maybe

it's not the perfect job that you love, but you say to yourself, I choose to go to my

job, guess what?

You're going to feel much better about it, which is going to increase your state of being,

which is going to make it more likely that you find a job that you do prefer, which is

going to put you in the right energy state so that you meet people that maybe know of

another job that you could become a part of or maybe they offer you a job or maybe you

just synchronistically because your energy state is higher.

You perceive of things that you could be even more passionate about, so you see this works

in so many different ways because then we'd become aware of the other opportunities and

we start to really just take our power back because when we start to realize that we can

choose what we want, we see more options, our state of being increases and then we're

much more likely to experience what we want in our life.

This has been a game changer for me.

I remember years ago, not even maybe even a year ago, but I had a job I didn't really

enjoy.

I was like, I want to do youtube full time.

I was doing daily videos, I was working full time, I was very busy and I realize that anytime

I went into work I didn't really want to be there because you know, eventually that led

me to understanding that I could just quit and do my, do youtube full time because I,

it grew to a point to where I could do that, but up until that point I would feel resistance

at the job because if I was standing around and you know, I worked a sales commission

job to work at Barney's New York and women's shoes and if it were dead, meaning there weren't

that many customers.

I'm thinking to myself, man, I could be doing this with the video.

I can be doing this.

And it would kind of like in that moment I feel resistance because I'm thinking of everything

that I could do that I wasn't currently doing.

But here's what I did is in the present moment I accepted it as if I chose it because in

a way I did choose to go to work that day and I could have.

I really could have just let that job go much earlier than I did, but I wasn't really aware

of it.

I was more so focused on, uh, you know, thinking how to be really, really safe and you know,

I could've done it probably two, three months before I did, but nonetheless I treated as

I went into work as if I chose it, it released resistance, increased my sales have been,

and I was able to actually enjoy the process, enjoy my last couple of months there because

I knew it was only a matter of time before I just quit and left.

And since then it's all good.

I don't have to color anymore.

Not only that, I get to do what I absolutely love and I treat everything in my life as

if I chose it.

Because of that, there is no victimization.

There's no one external, a nation of power, and there's much less resistance because I

able to catch it quicker than ever.

So that's one of the most powerful things you can do is simply start because it helps

release the resistance of what you're currently feeling.

You may say, well, guess what, I hate the job I have.

That's cool, but treat that job that you have as if you chose it and you won't hate it as

much.

It's still, it's not lying to yourself.

It's not telling yourself something that's not true.

It's just saying it's true.

You chose to go into work.

You may say, well, I have bills.

Will you still chose to go into work there still other options and if you simply acknowledge

that you're going to feel better about the process, which then paradoxically enough will

make you find something better quicker anyways.

Now the second step you can do in order to really raise your elevational set point of

elevate your vibrational set point of how you feel has to do with a simple idea.

When that I've shared many times and that is following the feeling of excitement.

That sounds so cliché.

Sounds like a cat poster, right?

It's like, just follow your excitement and go for your dreams.

Here's the thing, the feeling of excitement is your natural core frequency and one of

the ways you can tap into this is by simply asking yourself more questions that have to

do with your passion so you could say, hey, what am I passionate about?

What is my heart connect to?

What do I do that I feel like time goes by very quickly, what puts me into a flow state?

Ask yourself these questions because as you ask yourself these questions, your brain and

your heart will start to connect to the answer.

That's where amazing things happen, isn't just the head.

It's not just, Oh, I'm going to create this in my life.

It's the connection of the heart as well, and the way you connect to that is true.

Passion is through feeling, and when you start to simply follow your excitement, you create

a ripple of energy.

You create a much more flow and much more dynamic flow in the direction of what you

want.

You see, what do we create from our head?

We create something called polarization dualism.

We can think of this as a dualistic type manifestation.

Reason being we have a little left side of the brain and a right side of the brain has

a certain focus.

The other one has a different focus ones.

Logical ones, more creative.

When we think about it in this terms, because then we could say, oh, hey, dualistic type

nature.

There's light, there's dark, there's left, there's right, there's good, there's bad.

When we have that kind of perspective, guess what?

We create polarization.

We say, I really, really want this.

We create the opposites.

We create that dual type nature.

However, when we create from our hearts, when we create from passion, we create from a singular

point of focus because our heart is one and they showed that the electromagnetic energy

of the heart is thousands of times more powerful than that of the head.

So if you start to more so connect to your heart, you start to ask yourself the question,

what am I excited about?

You're going to start to create a much more powerful energy in the direction of what you

want.

In that moment.

You will also let go of that resistance because as you're focused on passion, it literally

let's go all the lower emotions that don't even serve you anymore, so this is more so

a question of how can you embody your excitement more and more every day.

Now this can start off small.

Here's a little tip for you guys here, something that can work out very powerful.

This is a formula.

It's a formula that I heard from Bashar I believe, and the formula is very simple.

What it is is in every moment there's certain choices you can make about what you want to

do.

If you choose the most exciting one that you could do in that moment, you do that.

As long as you can do it until something else that's even more exciting comes along or equally

as exciting and once that starts to wear out and you just keep doing that, you will start

to ics.

You were starting to be in an energy state that brings more and more of those good things

to you.

Now, this concern up small.

This doesn't have to be what am I most excited in this moment to do for the rest of my life?

Like is it a beat a lawyer?

Is it being an accountant?

Is it big and art?

In the moment though, you can say, you know what?

I feel like going for a walk.

I feel like, uh, spending time with my dog and I'm going to go eat A. I'm gonna.

Go eat something right now.

I'm going to go call up this person.

And then when that's done, you say, OK, now what do I want to do?

So you start to realize this in a certain type of order, and guess what?

You're going to start to find more and more ways that you can go about this in a very

powerful way and you're going to start a ripple of energy that just completely transforms

everything about your life.

So this is that awareness that following your excitement is the core frequency of who you

chose to be in life.

And when you follow, you're following and aligning with your actual soul and doing that,

guess what?

It gets much better results than that of the head that's saying, oh, I want the money.

I want this.

I want that, which creates polarization in a dualistic manifestation.

Connect more to your heart and follow your excitement.

Now the third one is something that makes everything easier and something you can apply

in your daily life and something that I honestly realized what I was in sales because this

works like magic.

Higher vibrational manifestation can also include simply having more fun, loosen up

about everything.

There is so many people that come to me and they're like, how do I manifest this?

How do I manifest that?

Guess what?

Just start to have fun with the process, enjoy the process and develop more humor about it.

Develop a more fun type attitude because at a certain point, almost everything in life

can be seen from a humorous point of view and that was something I realized with selling,

right?

Because as I'm selling to people, it was cool because where I used to work, I could see

a direct reflection of my mentality going into work every day to what I'm experiencing

because it was purely commission job and if I went in one day and I was feeling a certain

way and you know, kind of have a certain mentality, I get a certain result, but if I went in a

different day and had a different mentality, I'd see different results.

So this is what I learned.

The best thing you can do is just to elevate your state of being.

And one of the easiest ways to do that is to simply have fun.

To see things as fun.

If something bad happens to you, see it from a positive, funny point of view.

Maybe making it into a little cartoon in your head, laugh about it and move on.

Guess what?

That no longer brings you down.

You start to feel like you're in a better state of being.

If I had a customer write what's called [inaudible], which means they didn't buy anything, they

just wanted.

Like when I got them stuff, they didn't want anything.

They wasted my time.

They wasted my time from a certain perspective, but from a different perspective, I could

have saw that I chose that from a certain way because then I could learn something from

that and then take action from a different way and then that resistance will go away.

But what I would do is I just kind of laugh about it and laugh at the person.

Like I'm demeaning them or anything.

I would laugh at the situation and I would say something funny about it and then what

I would do is I would go onto the next customer.

I guess what I didn't carry all that negative emotion with me to the next customer, which

would have, if I did bring in that negative energy would have caused more of that same

thing.

Which is why sometimes in that sales commission job you'd see some people that would help

like eight people in a row that all walk them because they couldn't get out of the first

person that walked them.

They carry that energy from person to person and subconsciously people feel that it retracts

them and they don't want to buy anything, but one of the biggest things I've learned

in sales is that if you elevate someone's emotions, you get them into a buying state.

So my focus then became, how can I sell this to you?

How can you buy this from me?

It was Moreso how can I elevate your state of being, have fun with you, and then watch

how that changes everything.

So I'd be very sarcastic, personality, very blunt, and I'm very kind of edgy, so I would

say things.

I would use examples and just kind of like poke fun at them and whatever they were doing,

and guess what?

That elevated my own state of being.

They felt that off of me.

They thought it was funny as well, and guess what?

Elevated state of being everything worked out even better.

You can use this in any area of your life to start to have fun.

If something misfortunate happens to see it from a funding point of view, loosen it up.

That immediately makes you lose resistance and it elevates your vibrational set point,

and guess what?

Then you create from a much more powerful points of view, and I'm speaking of vibrational

set point.

If you want a powerful meditation that will help you to raise your vibrational set point,

I've created one that's an MP3 that you can listen to.

Everything that I recommend you listen to for 21 days, it can totally transform your

vibrational set point so that you create from a much more powerful points of view.

It's something that's absolutely freeze and the top of the description box below and it

will help you to do that.

So remember, as you moreso connect to what you are passionate about, connect to your

heart at the same time, follow the excitement and every moment that you can treat everything

in your life as if you chose it.

You'll start to release resistance.

You'll start to create from a much more powerful point of view and as you do that, you can

also at the same time start to realize that you are powerful.

Connect to this, have humor about it.

Let go of the resistance and simply decide that today you're going to have fun, you're

going to elevate your state of Maine, and things are gonna happen easier than ever.

So with that being said, I hope you guys enjoyed this video.

Feel free to like this video if you guys liked us, subscribe.

If you haven't already.

It has always.

See guys in the next day.

Please.

Much love and not mistaken.

For more infomation >> Higher Vibrational Manifestation Process that will TRANSFORM Your Life - Duration: 16:29.

-------------------------------------------

Who Is Pulling The Strings On US Climate Change Denial? - Duration: 4:49.

We're gonna go now to Twitter and answer some of your viewer questions.

If you have a question for us, that you would like to see answered on this program, just

send it using the hashtag #askROF.

Our first question tonight comes from PlanetHospice, who asks, "How effective and influential is

the insidious Heartland Institute, and it's anti science guru Myron Ebell, installing

US implementation of renewable energy, and in hampering vitally important US progress

towards combating existential, abrupt climate change?"

I think groups like the Heartland Institute, which, they are by no means alone in any of

this science denial.

They're at the forefront of the assault on both, regulations and science, itself, within

the Republican Party.

Now, Heartland has taken a lot of heat over the years.

They've been one of the most vocals.

They're the people who put up those massive billboards in the past, with a picture of

Charles Manson that says, "I still believe in climate change, do you?"

Obviously, absolutely stupid statement to make, that has no bearing on anything whatsoever,

but the Heartland Institute decided to do it, and they're funded by fossil fuel interests.

See, that's the thing about all these Republican think tanks.

They go out there.

They got their own scientists, or experts, people like Myron Ebell.

They tell us that, "No, science isn't settled on this, there's big arguments in the scientific

community.

Uh, we don't know if the planet's even warming, or if it is warming, we certainly can't say

that human beings are doing it.

And, if we can say that human beings are doing it, then, we can't say what percentage.

And, if we do happen to have a percentage, then, there's probably nothing we can do anyway."

That is actually the line of thought, the train of thought that Republicans have been

using recently.

We've seen Marco Rubio come out with that, like, "Well, we can't really put a percentage

on what humans are contributing to climate change."

Yeah, actually scientists can, and they have.

They have.

How about you go read a scientific paper, Marco Rubio?

How about you stop reading the propaganda being put out by groups like the Heartland

Institute, or Heritage Foundation, or any of those other right wing, fossil fuel funded

organizations, and you start looking at the real science.

'Cause here's the thing, regardless of what Republicans tell you, scientists, the people

out there fighting for a better planet, they don't have anything financially to gain from

any of this.

The fossil fuel companies do.

I've seen that talking point too many times.

I've spent many years covering climate science denial, through my work with DeSmog Blog.

This is an issue I'm very up on.

Republicans always want to tell us that, "These scientist out there think they know better

than everybody else."

They're just in it for themselves.

What do they have to gain?

Nobody's paying them to go out there and say, "The planet is burning down," and that, "We

need to save it."

The only thing they have to gain, is a slightly more habitable planet for themselves, and

their loved ones.

That is reason enough for them to come out there, and try to make things better.

Meanwhile, groups like Heartland, groups like Heritage, and all of the others out there,

they're funded by fossil fuel companies, the people who do have a direct interest, financial

interest, in us denying that a problem even exists.

Because, if we all finally admitted, that, "Yes, this is happening.

And, yes, humans are making it worse.

And, yes, the fossil fuel companies are responsible," then, suddenly, their profits go way down.

We start investing in renewable energy.

Not once along the way, has any one of those idiotic CEOs running an Exxon, a Shell, or

BP, or Chevron, or any of them, said, "You know what?

How about we, us, the energy companies, take the lead and start switching from oil to solar

panels?

Let's switch from oil to windmills.

We know the technology's there.

We know it works.

We even know how to make it.

We could stay in the energy business, even after oil is gone."

Not one of them has done it.

They could've taken the lead on this issue more than 20 years ago.

They failed to do it, 'cause they wanted to take the easy way out, continue destroying

the planet, and continue making tens of billions of dollars every year.

They could be making double that right now, had they invested in renewable technology

20 years ago.

For more infomation >> Who Is Pulling The Strings On US Climate Change Denial? - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Review handheld retrostone of 8bcraft , is it the ultimate gameboy? - Duration: 9:24.

Hello ancient geeks!!elcome to my channel!! Look what I have: the gameboy

definitive is a gameboy nintendo a bit special is called retro stone is

made by some French people who are called 8bcraft and it's a console

laptop with a hardware inside that now I will teach you and try

simulate a bit the outer appearance of a game boy dmg of the classics, what happens

is that one inside has a retropyla and carries a pretty big color screen like this

how good are we going to see how it works, come on let's go there!

[Music]

the console has a cardboard box personalized by them pretty pretty

I think the appearance is quite successful in the back they explain several

things about the functionalities of the console for example that you can

connect to a television screen by hdmi, we can put you

many commands to play in multiplayer and we can even get to

use it as a basic desktop computer, they also explain the characteristics of

hardware at a general level that it has. Inside the box we have in first

place the rigor manual in which he explained many general things

of the operation of the console and where can we download the software

to install it and here you can see the console retrostone with its

crosshead, its start buttons and the four buttons abxyy the

3.5 inch lcd screen, touch of the crosshead and the buttons is very good

the gums that he wears have a great touch, to the left

It has some LEDs as you see to indicate if it is on among others

things and on the side we can see the hdmi connector to connect it to the

external television and three little buttons to control the contrast, the brightness

and the color of the screen, here we have another button that we can

set as the shutdown button of the of the system, in this part we can see

the ethernet port and four usb ports 2 0 and in addition the ignition switch

on this side we see the slot to put the microsd card with the system, this

slot has a very justito space for put card so it is recommended

help yourself with some fine instrument that do not be metallic so as not to scratch the console

and we can see the microusb connector for charge the battery it carries, it's

3000 milliamp hours and in the part below we have four

buttons that we can use as buttons extra, it would be the typical lry buttons

lr secondary although I find it a bit uncomfortable for the

arrangement, to take the console and be several hours pressing the buttons

I do not see it as very practical, besides the consolita, we have in the

box a sachet with a pack of buttons and rubber bands for buttons

Why have they put this here? the truth that a priori, I thought it was a detail

very useful, thinking that they were possibly spare parts just in case

they spoil the buttons or we want it change the color, but then

well I have deduced a pretty thing rather more interesting, that more

forward in the video I will explain, apart of all this also carries an adapter of the

micro sd that comes with the console, in my case that comes is 16 gigs, the

console design in general remember much a classic DMG gameboy,

so you can get an idea of ​​the size and shape to set the comparison

to see them together, although the details remind

a lot, it's pretty designed similar there is a small difference of

size, retrostone is smaller than a gameboy dmg and also the screen is

bigger, if we compare it with the game boy color then we are already a little

closer to size level than what which is the console, it is clear that although

the size is like a gameboy color the design is more faithful to the first gameboy

the hardware that has the retrostone is what you see here, it's a plate

of circuit personalized by them developed using an orange as a base

pi, which is a competitor of raspberry very similar pi and adding more things the

hardware in detail this is: a cpu all winner h3 at 1'26 Ghz with 4

cores a mp2 gpu at 600 Mhz megahertz that is the same one that carries the

supernos mini and the c64 mini and a ram giga 4 usb ports 2 0 a

ethernet, carries battery charge without wireless cables other than the battery

is 3,000 milliamperes, lasts about 5 hours or so the screen of

3.5 inches and carry external HDMI output besides all this where so important

both the crosshead and the buttons go connected directly to the gpio ports

so this gets there to be a less delay, that is, they have less

input lag that a command that you have to connect to the usb port, it also has a

interesting aspects that make it customizable at certain levels, attention to

detail the plate is already prepared for put more buttons

that's why they provide us with more buttons colors and more rubber bands, in fact on their own

housing is prepared so that with a drill drills it and we put those

extra buttons, which you have given them if You deem it appropriate, the truth is that

It's funny, but I would see it very saturated with buttons, I would not like it very much,

but good, maybe some him

interest and want to customize it in this way, the console comes standard with a

microsd card with nothing installed, for what we will have to download the

operating system that leads from this web, it is a retropi version

customized especially for this console, the installation is the

usual for any insert type raspberry pi, we download the

we will write it on a card microsd through a type program

win32imager and once finished we will introduce it in the

machine and we'll have to wait for do a series of processes until you

exit the system menu, here we will soon notice one of

the defects that I find this machine, which is the sharpness of the screen

it's not a perfect sharpness it note a lot in the menus in the texts

the explanation that has, according to me commented the creator of the console is

that the processor that they have put that has two analog video outputs

and another digital hdmi, since they wanted the hdmi how external output to

connect a large screen, so for the internal screen has not been left over

remedy that connect only by the analog connection, so it shows a

little that is not perfectly clear in the menus eye on the games that sharpness problem

it does not show so much, the truth and good we can really say that it does not interfere

to be able to play. Once prepared the console we can proceed to copy the

games like a raspberry pi with retropie, through the network

once copied we will try to see how far it can go, r one of the

aspects that I liked the most is the audio once begins to try games

apart from having a shot of headphones to wear it for not

annoy anyone, the speaker that carries inside is pretty good or they have

enough power for how small it is for what is a console this

style has pleasantly surprised me because it sounds pretty good and pretty

quite powerful, the console runs without any kind of

problem platforms 8 or 16 bits Of course I could not stand myself from

try game boy games to see what a feeling it felt playing this

console that looks like a gameboy, it is clear that it is not the same

feeling but good, it does not stop be curious, as you see mega drive

Superintendo runs them perfectly also goes very well with mame or with neo

geo these are the platforms that practically everyone when you have

a console of this type wants that wants to play, if we raise the bar a bit,

for example and we go to the playstation 1 goes pretty well, only in

some games if there is any crepitus in the audio, but hey nothing nothing

important, if we try nintendo 64 the result is surprisingly better

than a raspberry pi, the conclusion I take testing all these

platforms, is that you notice that the processor is a bit more powerful than a

raspberry pi, because there are some problematic platforms to be

emulated as nintendo 64 are noticed a little more fluid, although do not expect miracles

they do not go perfect in all games from the platform they will not be the same

apart from the theme of the games also we have the option to use it

desktop computer with enough limitations esi, if you think that what

let's have a desk that's good it is not a windows of most

you are used to using windows and of course, this is a linux with

a graphic environment with a machine that it's not too powerful then good

we can navigate and access a little something it's still curious,

to use it we will need to have connected a keyboard and a mouse and good

is a functionality that had already put that you do not have to do anything and it's

quite curious and good and who knows maybe one day they can be

useful the price of the mouse is 135 euros if you take it with a card 16

gigas and 148 if it is 32 if you compare this price with other solutions

similar there are in the market based in raspberry pi, to mount a console

similar to a DMG gameboy you will see that there is a difference in price

large the retrostone is much more economic and apart, on the other hand,

for the tests I've done, it's a very good console Made robust and with buttons

apparently very resistant just like the crosshead, the truth is that they transmit the

feeling of being made for very intensive use

and as I already explained, it performs better that a raspberry on some platforms

apart from having extra that you can connect to a big television like

the only defect I have found, as I have already told you:

the sharpness of the screen, but it's not something serious when we play, it is not perceived

Too much when we play, and in general, it's pretty good.

See you in the next video , see you later alligator.

[Music]

For more infomation >> Review handheld retrostone of 8bcraft , is it the ultimate gameboy? - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle Just Shared Her First Official Photo to Twitter — and It's a Proud Wife Moment - Duration: 3:56.

 Meghan Markle might be following in Kate Middleton's footsteps as the next royal photographer!  The Duchess of Sussex, 37, took a sweet photo of her husband, Prince Harry, as they rehearsed their speeches for the Invictus Games' closing ceremony on Saturday

In the striking black and white snapshot, Harry, 34, walks across the stage in a dark button-down shirt as he holds a microphone

 "📷 The Duchess of Sussex," the tweet says in part, making it clear Meghan was the photographer

 The photo was posted via the Kensington Palace Twitter account, which Meghan shares with Prince William, Kate and Harry

It's the first image taken by Meghan that fans have been able to see since she deleted her Twitter and Instagram accounts earlier this year following her engagement to Harry in December 2017

Royals, with the exception of Princess Eugenie, do not have individual social media accounts

 Meghan might be able to further flex her artistic skills when taking photos of her and Harry's new arrival in the spring, just like Kate has done with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis

 The proud wife moment is reminiscent of one from earlier in their royal tour, when Meghan watched Harry practice his speech for the opening ceremony of the games

There was an empty sea of thousands of chairs before him, except for the front row seat filled by his attentive spouse

 On Saturday, the Paralympics-style competition honoring wounded service members and veterans, which Harry founded, concluded with speeches from the pair

Much to fans' delight, Meghan surprised the audience by taking the mic.  "It's such an honor to be here tonight with all of you and supporting my husband at the Invictus Games, which he founded four years ago," the mom-to-be began

"In a short span of time, the games have evolved into an international platform of some of the best athletics and sportsmanship you could ever witness, coupled with a camaraderie and close-knit community, which can only be defined as the Invictus spirit

"  Meghan also revealed that she has a connection to those who participate in the games

 "​I'm not sure if many of you know this, but a few years ago, before I had met my husband, I had the incredible honor of visiting troops deployed all over the world, from the U

K. to Italy and Afghanistan, and several other countries," she recalled.  Prince Harry shared a similar message, thanking the participants for their continuous bravery and candor

 "These men and women are role models," he stated. "They are who every child should look up to

In a world where negativity is given too much of a platform, our Invictus competitors — many of whom have been given a second chance at life — are achieving extraordinary things

"

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle Just Shared Her First Official Photo to Twitter — and It's a Proud Wife Moment - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Tactical analysis video shows exactly why everyone is talking about Lucas Torreira - Duration: 3:26.

Football News24/7  Things are looking up at Arsenal right now.  Unai Emery's side may have lost their opening two games of the season - to Manchester City and Chelsea - but have since won 11 in a row

 It's been a brilliant start for Emery.  It's also been a brilliant start for summer signing Lucas Torreira

 The Uruguayan had to settle for a place on the bench in the early weeks but is now a regular in Arsenal's starting line-up

 And he's instantly become a fan favourite.  But why do Arsenal fans love him so much?  Well, a tactical analysis has emerged explaining just why Torreira is vital for the Gunners

 The video features clips of Torreira playing for Sampdoria, Arsenal and Uruguay and breaks down the type of player he is

 It shows the position he takes up in front of the back four and just how clever he is with and without the ball

 He's just the player Arsenal needed. WATCH: ANALYSIS OF LUCAS TORREIRA  Take a look:  Brilliant

 Not only is Torreira playing well, but he's also improved the performances of his teammates  "Lucas gives us good balance in the team between offence and defence," Granit Xhaka said

 "He lets me play my game with the ball and go a bit more in front. I am happy with him

 "You can see that he's important for us because he's strong in defence and in duels

He can play easily from side to side and going forward, he helps with our balance

"  Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www

givemesport.com/writeforgms

For more infomation >> Tactical analysis video shows exactly why everyone is talking about Lucas Torreira - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Baby haul and try on from wish.com / Is it worth your money? - Duration: 7:07.

Hello everybody, my name is Eva and I make mummy lifestyle videos

If you wish you can press the subtitles they are available in English and Polish

If you are wondering if wish it's worth your money

Please keep watching because I will be reviewing the stuff I got from them and after wearing them for a little bit

I can give you my honest opinion. So please keep watching

But first I wanted to say that all those items came within two weeks

Except this one. I had to wait for this one around two months, maybe a little bit shorter than that

But it was definitely the longest wait

Let's start with this adorable jacket. It's for fall. I really love it

My daughter words so many times and she looks so adorable in it

I don't know what size it is. It doesn't really say

something

65 I

Would say it's quite accurate

And it's so adorable

I just wish I had bigger sizes of this one so she could keep

Wearing it and I'm giving this item ten out of ten because she wanted a lot

So the next item, it's those pins and this shirt. She never wore this shirt

Because it was too wide and too

short for her

So I'd never use it. If you have a little bit wide wider a little bit bigger, baby it would fit well

My didn't work for my daughter

But on the another hand the pants they are quite tight over here

so if your baby is a little

Champion this may speed but this world and for my daughter, this is because she's slim

But that doesn't slip so

Doesn't work, however, I

Use those things so many times it was washed like thousand times because through the salmon

She wanted a lot the quality of those pants is ok, I guess

Because after a little bit of wearing it and washing it constantly

Like over here like the depth this part

Just roll up and it's getting less and less comfortable for my daughter to wear it

I'm giving this outfit

7 out of 10 just because I like those pants

But I don't like that shirt if the page were sold separately it would definitely

get

10 out of 10 with this out. Third came a little bit

Hard which I lost under the other no idea well said she would never worn because it was summertime

When we've been using it

the next

outfit is this

shirt

And I just in love with that pattern it's adorable

it came with the pants but again, which

The sizing is just horrible. It's size 80 and the pants

Fits with a newborn man. It's so short so small and so tight that it must be really uncomfortable

for the child to wear it, but I definitely

Use this shirt a lot and if it come

Along, I would give it 10 out of 10, but because the pants are horrible and I was able only use this shirt

I'm giving this 6 out of 10 next item I have is did it. It's common with

similar to this one

But I don't know what I have it because it's similar story the pants fit. This shirt doesn't

With the point, but I really learned that material. It's so nice and

And just perfect for summer

It's sighs I think I don't even know it doesn't say

But I think the sizing here was quite accurate

With this item except the shirt because it wasn't good and it's coming with this band

Which would charge never wear because it will slip out of the head and that's it next item

She's wearing on her is very adorable

I love those little details on the hood and over here and with the tent

However, just look at that the pins are so long and the ship is so short

So if you have a little bit bigger baby the one third I had a problem today to put this over her head

So it's definitely one of the last I'm gonna weeks when she can work comfortably

but the pants are still a little bit too long I had to

Put them like put them like that

and the size of this is

C 80

So yeah pencil very long should be is tight kind of small and to compare it with

This one this is size

80 so 80 to 90

look how much difference it is in between this shirt and

This shirt and this one's supposed to be bigger than the other one. That just doesn't have any

Sense, so you have to be really really conscious with the sizing I would recommend to

Order much much bigger and who knows maybe it will be just about right. We need arise

So that's it for today video if you liked it, please press the thumbs up subscribe

Let me know in the comments if you alternative rubbish. Did you like it was the size incorrect?

I would like to know because I want him fly

I would like to buy more style stuff out of wish because after all they are very pretty

Very stylish, and I just love it. So thank you again for watching. See you in my next video. Bye guys

For more infomation >> Baby haul and try on from wish.com / Is it worth your money? - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Are Democrats Off Message When it Comes to Latinos? - Duration: 4:55.

SOLEDAD: THE LATINO VOTE HAS BEEN CREDITED WITH MAKING THE DIFFERENCE IN RECENT ELECTIONS -- IN ELECTING GEORGE W. BUSH 2004 AND BARACK OBAMA IN 2012.

THERE ARE 29 MILLION LATINOS ELIGIBLE TO VOTE IN THE U.S. A WHILE MOST ARE IN CALIFORNIA, TEXAS, AND FLORIDA, NORTH CAROLINA IS ALSO SEEING A BIG ELIGIBLE LATINO VOTERS

BUT DESPITE THESE INCREASES, THE NUMBER OF LATINOS WHO ACTUALLY VOTE IN MIDTERMS HAS BEEN DECLINING SINCE 2006.

CHIQUI CARTAGENA IS AN EXPERT IN UNDERSTANDING THE LATINO MARKET AND THE AUTHOR OF A TWO BOOKS ON THE LATINO BOO IT IS LIKE TO HAVE YOU.

GIVE ME THE SENSE OF THE LATINO VOTER.

CHIQUI: WELL, AS YOU WELL SAID, 29 MILLION ARE ELIGIBLE.

BUT LET ME PUT THAT NUMBER IN PERSPECTIVE.

THERE ARE 60 MILLION LATINOS I THIS COUNTRY.

85% BY THE WAY ARE CITIZENS.

THE OTHER 15% ARE ON THE WAY OF BECOMING CITIZENS.

BUT, ONLY 20 MILLION OF THE 29 MILLION ELIGIBLE OR ACTUALLY REGISTERED TO VOTE AND OF THOSE 20 MILLION, 20% OF THOSE ARE VERY, VERY YOUNG.

BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 AND 29, WHICH AS YOU KNOW, YOUNGER VOTERS TEND NOT TO VOTE SO MUCH.

THE REAL LATINO VOTERS TEND TO BE OLDER AND TEND TO BE MORE SPANISH DOMINANT.

SOLEDAD: EVERYONE SAYS THIS ELECTION WILL HINGE ON VOTER TURNOUT.

AND YET, LATINO VOTER TURNOUT IS CONSISTENTLY LOW.

PEOPLE PREDICT HIG PEOPLE SAY THEY'RE GOING TO.

THIS ELECTION IS GOING TO BE THE ONE.

AND LATINOS DO NOT TURN OUT TO VOTE.

WHY NOT?

CHIQUI: WHEN LATINOS ARE ENGAGED, THEY ACTUALLY DO VOTE AND WE'VE SEEN THAT IN MANY CASES.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT AS OF SEPTEMBER 25, SIX OUT OF 10 LATINOS HAD NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY EITHER PARTY BY ANY COMMITTEE OR BY ANY CANDIDATE.

SO IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ISSUES ARE, IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE CANDIDATES ARE REPRESENTING, THEY'RE NOT GOI TO GO VOTE.

THEY'RE SCARED NOT TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

SOLEDAD: THERE WAS A SENSE WHEN THE RHETORIC IN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WAS SO HARSH AROUND LATINOS THAT IT WOULD PUSH LATINOS TO GO TO THE POLLS IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

CHIQUI: YOU WOULD THINK THAT YOU KNOW TRUMP CALLING US RAPISTS.

AND THE REALITY IS THAT IMMIGRATION IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE TO LATINOS.

AND SO EDUCATION, HEALTH CAR JOBS AND THE ECONOMY ARE THE MORE IMPORTANT ISSUE, SO THEY WANT TO HEAR CANDIDATES TALKING ABOUT THOSE THINGS.

IMMIGRATION REALLY IS AN AMERICAN PROBLEM NOT A LATINO PROBLEM, RIGHT.

LATINOS ARE INVOLVED BECAUSE OF THE ANTI-LATINO RHETORIC, BUT MOST LATINOS ARE CITIZENS AND THEREFORE THEY'RE GOING TO VOTE ON POCKETBOOK ISSUES.

SOLEDAD: YOU'VE SAID THAT DEMOCRATS TAKE LATINOS FOR GRANTED AND YET THE WAY THE DEMOCRATS ON THE RECORD WILL SAY THAT'S JUST NOT TRUE.

CHIQUI: DEMOCRATS AN REPUBLICANS ARE BOTH USING THE SAME PLAYBOOK THAT THEY WERE USING 50 YEARS AGO.

AND UNFORTUNATELY, THE DEMOGRAPHICS HAVE CHANGED.

TODAY, HOW CAN YOU RUN A CAMPAIGN IN CALIFORNIA WHERE 40%, 50% OF YOUR ELECTORATE IS LATINO AND NOT RUN A HISPANIC CAMPAIGN.

SOLEDAD: COULD REPUBLICANS MAKE MORE HEADWAY WITH LATINOS TH THEY'RE MAKING RIGHT NOW?

CHIQUI: THEY COULD AND THEY SHOULD, YOU KNOW.

LATINOS CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DONKEY AN AN ELEPHANT.

BOTH PARTIES HAVE DONE A TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE JOB OF THEY STAND FOR NOT WHO THEY'RE AGAINST OR WHAT THEY'RE AGAINST, WHAT THEY STAND FOR.

SOLEDAD: THERE IS A THEORY THA SAYS THAT PEOPLE PUT THEIR ENERGY AND THEIR MONEY INTO GOING BACK TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO CONSISTENTLY TURN OUT IN ELECTIONS RIGHT.

SO PART OF THE PROBLEM IS IF YOU HAVEN'T CONSISTENTLY VOTED THEN EVERYBODY SAYS WELL, LET'S NOT PUT OUR ENERGY INTO THIS DEMOGRAPHIC.

IS THAT ESSENTIALLY WHAT'S HAPPENING?

CHIQUI: IT'S A CATCH-22 BECAUSE LATINOS ARE A LOW PROPENSITY VOTERS.

THEY DON'T GET THE ATTENTION THEY NEED FROM THE CAMPAIGNS SINCE THEY DON'T GET THE ATTENTION THEY NEED FOR THE CAMPAIGN.

THEY BECOME LOW PROPENSITY VOTERS.

SO, SOMEBODY HAS GOT TO BREAK THAT VICIOUS CYCLE AND IT'S GOING TO TAKE SOMEBODY WITH CAJONES TO SAY WHETHER THAT'S THE DNC OR THE RNC OR BOTH TO SAY I WANT THESE VOTERS AND I'M

GOING TO GO GET THEM.

I'M GOING TO START NOW WE'VE ALSO SEEN THAT EARLY ENGAGEMENT HELPS.

WHEN OBAMA WAS RUNNING HIS RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN IN 2012, HE WAS KNOWN AS THE DEPORTER IN CHIEF, RIGHT.

WELL, HE STARTED IN APRIL.

HIS POSITIVE MESSAGING USING PEOPLE MESSENGERS, LATINOS WHO COULD TALK ABOUT WHAT HE W DOING FOR THE LATINO COMMUNITY.

AND BY THE TIME THE ELECTION CAME, HE WON 72% OF THE VOTE, BUT HE STARTED OFF REALLY UPSIDE DOWN WITH THE LATINO POPULATION AND HE WAS ABLE TO FIX IT BY CONTINUOUS MESSAGING AND

POSITIVE MESSAGING ABOUT WHAT HE

For more infomation >> Are Democrats Off Message When it Comes to Latinos? - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Dental Implants: Is It For You? - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Dental Implants: Is It For You? - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking News - PETER CROUCH: Gareth Southgate is a special one and deserves long deal - Duration: 12:16.

Squads I was involved with were full of established players and it rarely changed It's a contract that gives his plans the best possible chance of coming to fruition If I was in charge at the FA and had to appoint a new manager, I always thought the last thing I'd do is hand out a four-year contract

In the modern game — particularly international football — four years is too long

Most nations now operate from tournament to tournament, awarding short-term deals to make sure there is an escape route if something goes wrong or results are poor

Despite that, if it had been up to me to renew Gareth Southgate's deal, I'd have done exactly what FA chief executive Martin Glenn did on Thursday

If ever a man deserved to buck the trend for short-termism, it is Southgate. He deserved four years

Here is a contract that gives his grand plans the best possible chance of coming to fruition

I genuinely believe this is the start of something thrilling for England and the announcement of Southgate's squad on Thursday confirmed as much

The inclusion of Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho put my place in football into perspective — he was five months old when I made my debut for QPR in August 2000 — but he is just one of several young talents

Nobody knows better than Southgate who is coming through. Given England have won the Under-20 and Under-17 World Cups, not to mention the Under-19 European Championship, it is obvious there is a special generation emerging and Southgate is the perfect man to guide them on their way

This is not how it was when I played for England. The squads I was involved with were full of established players and it very rarely changed

It is why so many of the lads ended up either becoming centurions or getting very close to 100 caps

We could handle having foreign managers such as Sven Goran Eriksson and Fabio Capello, who were just interested in the here and now

It was all about today, never tomorrow. The future was not part of their agenda and that is why the make-up of the squads never changed for a long time

Now, though, a manager in the style of Eriksson or Capello would be the last thing England need

I am not being disrespectful to them but I know from experience that they would not invest the kind of patience in up-and-coming talents that Southgate clearly will

He is brave and there are going to be bumps along the way - that is what happens with those who are precocious and learning - but apart from feeling old when I saw the 25 names for the games against Spain and Croatia, I also felt positive and excited

It is fresh. Sancho is clearly thriving at Dortmund and I have heard so many good reports about Mason Mount that I cannot wait to watch him play

James Maddison is another who deserves his chance. I have spoken about him a few times on these pages and apart from being skillful, he is also fearless

Some people were obviously surprised when Southgate was put in charge of the England team two years ago but, honestly, he has not made a decision yet that I have disagreed with

It should be enjoyable following England and what happened in Russia is the perfect starting point

Part of me wondered whether a Premier League club would come for him on the back of the World Cup — and I am surprised he has never been considered for some jobs — but even when this contract finishes in four years' time he will still be young in management terms as he is only just 48

He can go back to club football after the Qatar World Cup but, right now, Southgate is in the biggest role there is for an English manager

He is immensely proud to be at the pinnacle of his profession and you can see he is excited

I am not going to predict that England will win the World Cup under Southgate but what I do know is the FA have been smart to look at the long term and plan for the next four years

Southgate is the man to give this new generation stability. Let us hope it leads to success

Ross Barkley is back in the England squad and I am delighted to see him included

He has been a long time out of the national picture and we need players of his talent to thrive

I have been a fan of his for a long time and whenever I've watched him I've always thought he has so much ability

He had a serious injury last season but in the games I have seen him play for Chelsea it has looked as if he's never been away

I do, though, have a concern about him for the future. If he was still an Everton player, there is no doubt he would be starting every Premier League game

Will he really get that opportunity at Chelsea or will he have to accept a role around the edges of the team? The way England play now, Barkley would really suit one of those three central midfield positions but I'm slightly concerned he is going to end up like Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Ethan Ampadu — two other Chelsea midfielders I've spoken about who struggle for serious game time

Barkley has done well to force his way back into the England picture. I hope this proves to be the start of something permanent for him and I hope he really fulfils his potential under Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea

It would be such a waste if it turns out any other way. It was interesting to read the story this week about Joe Marler, who made the admission that he tried to get banned to miss England rugby games

Not so long ago, I was at Pennyhill Park, the Surrey spa that is also the England rugby union team's training base

The day I visited coincided with a time when they were preparing for a round of matches

I got talking to some of the players when we were in the pool and we were comparing and contrasting the different schedules we have

I hadn't fully appreciated just how long these lads are away from home — some of the tours they have last for weeks on end

They asked what it was like to be with England at World Cups then told me their own experiences

Some of them said the endless weeks on the road left them bored stiff. It's a long time to be apart from your family, so I can understand why Marler quit international rugby

I'm sure people will wonder whether there are any footballers who have done the same

Hand on heart, I can say honestly I don't know anyone who has ever deliberately got themselves suspended so they can't represent England

There have been incidents of club managers asking their players to miss a squad through injury

At club level, meanwhile, I'm sure it went on long ago that certain individuals would get themselves sent off — or claim to be injured — before the Christmas period

Let's be honest, if you are going to do something like that, it may as well be at the best time of year! Seriously, though, I don't believe it goes on nowadays

For starters, the technology that clubs have available to test your fitness means it would be impossible to feign anything

What's more, there is no more cynical place than a dressing room. I know this from personal experience

When I played for Liverpool, I got sent off in a game at Chelsea on December 19, 2007 for a wild tackle and the suspension meant I had Christmas Day and Boxing Day off

You can imagine the amount of stick I got! That, though, was something trivial compared to the stress Marler clearly endured

To deliberately try to get a ban shows how serious things must have been. No surprises for guessing what I will be doing on Sunday — watching the game of the season so far between Liverpool and Manchester City

The way things are brewing between the two clubs reminds me of the rivalry Liverpool and Chelsea had when I played at Anfield

We used to have Chelsea's measure in Europe, as the results of 2005 and 2007 proved, but I never felt we were on their level in the Premier League

That's where I see the difference from then and now. Last season showed Liverpool, on their day, were at City's level

They were the only team to blow them away in the Premier League and nobody would be surprised if the same thing happened again

City remain the team to beat but they will be worried about the threat Liverpool pose

Were they to leave Anfield on the losing side, it would set things up for the season

I know Chelsea are playing well but I am convinced the title is a two-horse race

Liverpool may have lost in midweek to Napoli but I think Daniel Sturridge's goal at Stamford Bridge last Saturday was the important thing for them in the build-up to facing City

Liverpool are a team on the up, and, fingers crossed, we will be treated to a classic

An obvious choice but absolutely impossible to ignore after his magic show against Tottenham

His passing was mind-blowing at Wembley. What a joy he was to watch. When his pace goes completely, I could see the little genius dropping into the Xavi role and carrying on for another 10 years — running games from midfield

He's the best player who ever lived. I couldn't have written a column this week without paying tribute to him

What I've been up to. The games have been coming thick and fast, so it's just been a question of getting into training and preparing like normal

I'd hope to say this little section will be more interesting when we have had some time off after the international break! Next up for me

After our game at Norwich, I've got another podcast to record before we take a little break

I didn't know much about podcasts until we started doing them and I'm glad people seem to be enjoying them

Thanks to all those who have been listening. A good friend of mine told me Twenty One Pilots was one of the best gigs he's been to in a long time, so I will be giving their new album Trench a listen

They are a slightly different style to the bands we usually mention here

For more infomation >> Breaking News - PETER CROUCH: Gareth Southgate is a special one and deserves long deal - Duration: 12:16.

-------------------------------------------

Maternal mortality rate is increasing and not enough Texans realize it - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Maternal mortality rate is increasing and not enough Texans realize it - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Why NXT is the best wrestling brand on the planet today, not just in the WWE - Duration: 8:30.

Football News24/7  Now more than ever, wrestling fans have something for their tastes all over the world

 In the early 2000s with the demise of WCW fresh in the memory, it seemed like WWE was the only option

A great option, sure, but niche styles like Mexico and Japan were pretty much restricted to their own country

 Now, Lucha Underground, New Japan Pro Wrestling and many others have risen to prominence while Impact Wrestling - formerly known as TNA - and Ring of Honor have established themselves as viable places of work in the U

S.  While commercially Raw and SmackDown are still the two biggest wrestling shows on the planet, when it comes to critical acclaim, NXT seems to be the market leader

 Yes, Triple H's brainchild is meant to be WWE's developmental territory - at least in essence

However, the Yellow Brand has become the hottest destination for wrestling on the planet and any indie superstar aims to set foot in there

 Below, we explain why NXT is the best wrestling brand on the planet today. The roster  Do you know one of the vital ingredients that made the Attitude Era so damn good? Why it's remembered so fondly? It was the depth of the main event scene

The sheer possibilities at hand and how TV could stay fresh as a result. Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, Mick Foley, Chris Jericho and even the likes of Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero made wrestling untouchable in 2000

 In 2018, NXT has EC3, Velveteen Dream, Tomasso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, Aleister Black, Keith Lee, Lars Sullivan, Pete Dunne, Adam Cole, Richochet and Matt Riddle in their main event scene along with Shayna Baszler, Kairi Sane, Binaca Belair, Dakota Kai, Candice LeRae, Nikki Cross and Lacey Evans all viable contenders for the title on the women's side

And there's certainly some I have missed. It's a truly deep roster and with only one hour of television each week, nothing gets stale

The stories  Because of the aforementioned one hour of television, NXT is forced to focus on the stories they tell and, more importantly, make sure you don't forget about the superstars that aren't on TV

Vignettes, backstage packages and highlights have become NXT's hallmark for that and it keeps the whole roster in the forefront of your mind

 However, when we're talking about stories cultivated in NXT, you can't look any further than the layered, incredible job they did with Ciampa and Gargano

As tag partners in DIY, their eventual split, main event feud and now world title fixations have shown the art behind wrestling

The 'who attacked Aleister Black' angle was also the best 'whodunnit' angle wrestling has seen in years - it's genius stuff

The TakeOvers  With maybe WrestleKingdom and WrestleMania aside - and that's a big maybe - NXT TakeOver shows are the best wrestling shows on the planet

When it comes to pure wrestling, NXT TakeOver can't be matched and Dave Meltzer has seen fit to award more five-star matches at those shows in 2018 than on the main roster of WWE

 It could help that NXT do not have a pay-per-view every since month and the five that they do have each year gives the company plenty of time to create the stories that the fans get truly invested in

That's why a meeting between Velveteen Dream and Aleister Black means much more than, say, the six-woman tag match at Evolution this Sunday between Sasha Banks, Bayley, & Natalya Vs The Riott Squad - we've seen it so many times

The turnover of talent  One of the reasons NXT stays fresh is because no talent stays around for more than two of three years and a lot of the time, it's a lot shorter than that

Preparing the talent for the main roster and making them comfortable with the WWE style is the ultimate goal and when you look at the main roster today, close to 80% of the talent has passed through WWE's Orlando base

 The Shield, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, Shinsuke Nakamura, The Four Horsewomen, Bray Wyatt, Drew McIntyre, Braun Strowman, Alexa Bliss, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Big E are just some of the big names that have come through the WWE's NXT system and because the landscape is constantly changing in Orlando, there is always a new character or indie sensation to get excited about

How many times did we see Randy Orton Vs John Cena on WWE TV? A repetitive match/feud never happens in NXT

Mauro Ranallo  I can't stress enough how important it is to have a 'voice' or a company

Growing up as a kid - and many, many fans will resonate with me here - Jim Ross, aka good ol' JR, was the voice of wrestling and Monday Night Raw

He gave the show a feel and an energy that no one else could replicate.  Mauro Ranallo has that same ability

His passion for the product totally immerses you in the action while he's calling it and not only does he make it feel like it's the most important match you've ever seen, he helps suspend your belief that this is indeed some of the most intense action you'll ever see

Without Ranallo's palpable love for the product, it might not translate into our hearts the way it does

He's special.  Please SUBSCRIBE to our GiveMeSport WWE YouTube channel where we have exclusive interviews and inside scoops

 LISTEN TO OUR LATEST PODCAST WHERE WE PREVIEW WWE 2K19 AS WELL AS TALK TO COVER STAR AJ STYLES AND XAVIER WOODS  Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www

givemesport.com/writeforgms

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét