Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily google Sep 24 2017

Hey guys, we're here at the vo, and replay doing some hacks today

If you guys are new to this channel please subscribe

a comment down below if you have any suggestions for me to play any games like

Roblox, or do any more hacks or stuff like that um?

And let's get right into the video so the first thing you're gonna. Do is type in Google gravity

This one is probably one of my personal favorites. It's basically where Google just turns into gravity so

You basically just have like Google's here right wait. Where is it, but I have to restart it okay?

Google is here, and then it just Falls. It's pretty cool

Dude play around with Google type in the search bar and stuff and type in the search bar what?

Just you can type that up

Google search it you can go a Google search

Pretty cool. Yeah after Budd something like that

it's

Did M D D D F F a GED?

Oh look what it spells?

No, I'm kidding I would never do that to you guys

You guys are my best friends

so

Yeah, this one's pretty cool move on to number two

Next one is Google ball pool. This is pretty cool. You can basically just like click on the background and it just

Makes these bunch of balls, right?

This one. I think is really cool

Next one I'm going to show you is number three. It's called Google space

Basically, it's just do go in the space

Gravity's trying to push it down, but I can't cuz it's floating yeah advertise name phonograms

Stuffy there and throw use it over there, I'm gonna mix. Oh, we will up so yeah, this one's really cool

It's another one of my favorites I

Personally think this is awesome

Let's move on to number four

Number four is Google voxels, this one's really cool

You can just like build stuff and stuff like that if you like building or architecture

This is a great one for you can just like buying your own houses scroll in or out

It is that's Google voxels or voxels voxels, I don't know what that name is

Move on to number five

Moving on the number 5

So the next one I want to show you it's called

It's actually called Google pac-man this one I think is really cool

and you just click there and

Those are these cool things

So you're just gonna go game with Google and stuff like that so you're gonna press insert coin on thing

You're not actually inserting a corn bread. You're just pressing the button

And basically you can just play this little mini game a Google pac-man

This one's really cool. You know what guys I think I'm just gonna end the video here. I am so distracted in this game

number six

Number six is called Google underwater

You can do some awesome stuff with this you can push the fish around move the boats that come by fish

stuff like that you can like

Make the fish go by clicking the back of their tails and pushing them forward

You want to go sorry, I just have a pet fish here. He's not listening

You can make the waves go higher if you want by clicking upwards

Like pushing on them they can go faster make them go faster

Now one's really cool

Hope you guys enjoyed the view if it is channel to subscribe as I said

And if you have any suggestions for me, please comment down below

This video I really was hoping to get to

150 subscribers, so I hope I know you guys can make that true so

Let's end

the video and

See you guys in the next video

Peace

For more infomation >> 6 google hacks you need to check out - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Google honours Indian chemist on 100th birthday - Duration: 6:00.

Prof. Asima Chatterjee at Zurich University (1949)

Asima Chatterjee

Prof. Asima Chatterjee, with Professor B.C. Guh... (1949)

For more infomation >> Google honours Indian chemist on 100th birthday - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to Add Download or remove Google Chrome themes - Duration: 1:38.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy, In this video, I will talk about, How to Download, or, remove Chrome themes.

Personalize Chrome on your computer with a fantastic theme. The theme appears around the border of the

browser and as the background when you open a new tab. Your Chrome themes are stored in your Google Account, so when you sign in to

Chrome on any computer, you see the same theme. To Download and add a Chrome theme

On your computer, open Chrome.At the top right, click More, and then Settings.Under "Appearance," click Themes. You can also go to

the gallery by visiting Chrome Web Store Themes. Click the thumbnails to preview different themes.

When you find a theme you'd like to use, click Add to Chrome. The theme will be applied immediately. If you

change your mind, at the top, click Undo. To Remove a Chrome theme. On your computer, open Chrome.

At the top right, click More, and then Settings. Under "Appearance," click Reset to default.

You'll see the classic Google Chrome theme again. If these steps don't work, you could have

malware. Get help restoring your Chrome settings. Hope, this information, is helpful,

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy,Please, like, Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com

For more infomation >> How to Add Download or remove Google Chrome themes - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Google screwed us over - Duration: 14:15.

oh my god this is like a desert yo hows it going everybody my name is Adam welcome

back to our daily vlog today we've been so busy we've been making advertisement

for companies we've been working on our company we're setting up a website no

let's really cool stuffs going on I'm here with the man himself George how's

it going I'm very well today we are doing actually an advertisement for apex

house wrapped in a full advertisement but our job today is to get this room

footage for the company to give the company today we've been to three sites

already and I thought maybe not maybe we shouldn't walk today but you know what

let's just do a vlog today we're gonna blog daily vlog we're in the car

quick little stop at the shop right now before we go to anything else and

slightly overexposed that should fix it right there happy day and the shop right

now we're getting coffee

so right now we're looking for an apex poison near lymphatic jar just googling

it right over here high school in Georgia to be finding it all right turn

left okay for a full Housing Association

George where are we right now limo father we're never fighting right now

this is one of the locations or one of the apex houses hopefully we can find it

wave Google Maps sit there

don't coddle straight three seven one two wallets Colonel Street car park I

have no idea where that is okay Google where is the location here's a summary

of stolen total located to the east of Scotland is the North Sea which divides

we go through other areas of Europe in particular Norway at the restive before

for gun shelter Persian boys tied with Stalin okay Google where is the location

I am looking for

I'll show has a health requires medication on

okay giggle repeat what you just said

Marshall has a help with repeat or just set cancel root Hey

so guys we've arrived to this place right now it's called fooled hosen we're

not really sure f fellas fooled or not we're not really

sure if it is a pax or not but we're almost certain that this full thing

means apex when we don't know we not only will we lose our freakin way to get

here when another limit do we lose our track

thanks to Google we also lost their freakin minds hopefully with shell of

silver but literally fine we're gonna call the guy and ask him but like is

this apex or doing this walk in the dorm but like hello is this apex off the

chair coming up we ask someone is to see how effective this place is related to

apex you know will you ask someone for directions they have no idea where

you're asking for it but they give you an answer anyway it was kinda like that

it was like this apex no this is full we think apex Owens folds we're gonna make

sure and see hello

see the full Rosen's the hoses that are that you all fooled how's it target no

cuz I just a rule don't go go apex house isn't it that's directly do you wanna

ask in detail me afros any no I'm not gone first what is it you call apex

shelter tyson apex she other hoes on that bitch if a girl hold she might get

some music so it doesn't say like apex right okay so here's the verdict fooled

is not apex let's just get that clear fooled is fooled

apexis apex anything it's a full

google's tell me how she bali clothes mama folly apex

you have arrived at your designated route here we are right on apex we fine

with them and be back to the leaf on the logo that's right over there right over

there okay here we go

oh okay they're pretty cool with it never been flooded around here they were

like yep no problem fly the drone no problem our only one worrying is that

giant security camera I mean it's freaking huge spec another camera fell

home right now and I'm four he can fell in on our Alexis not really following

our Alexis by the way if I could I would scheming were scheming right now you

think this is the location taking off this grass part here maybe not sure

hey guys so security camera is over here we're gonna fly a drone right here not

really sure what's gonna happen we're gonna see if the camera donates towards

us we're gonna get the shot and get the hell out of here but for a night we're

gonna fly this thing I'm gonna say Allsup's we've got we've got viewers

right those are the super cool things this drone does night the new DJI 4 go

up what it does is it you know that normally I'm spreading around with a

girl like this no you don't have to do that at calibrates itself which is

amazing so I had to take this thing off right I record and launch

okay guys we got the shot happy days we've got one more site to do right here

I don't know where we are actually got one shot that you're happy that makes me

just know that we got one done today you arrived at designated desert destination

destination to a final destination great fella here we're at Apex this is a I

can't read this because the camera flips Brooke Brooke might nursing home this is

the one we're at right now we have to do a drone shot here and that is else

finished for today and then on Sunday we're doing more some cool stuff we're

actually going to Belfast and sundaysunny you guys from Belfast

watching this help me up on Sunday I'll be in Belfast and Sunday really excited

for Sunday excited for Sunday George George is coming to we spoke to the

people and say they said it's week to go so we're gonna fly a drone here and then

after that we will head home we'll also guys I forgot to mention

we're actually on two projects we're doing Apex hoisin which is like the

miner project but like a big scale from someone else and then the city cab is

one which was the big scale one for off man way we also we finished the dairy

turbos if you check my facebook page you'll see that there action time right

now here's the thing Q's bites action time right you can't fly a drone in the

rain over one really can fly toe in the rain cuz the rain will get inside the

circuit board and fry the chips right now I don't want to side but it's

starting to rain right nice that can feel a little myself coming on our goal

is to take this up get the shot and you tell out of here if it rains and I will

have to come back here that's not what we want to do and I mentioned plus I'll

still be wearing these sunglasses in the rain you know I'm saying because you

don't see what I'm looking at this viewfinder over here you know saying

George

we thought we'd stop and do some little little landscape photography you know

what I'm saying and I hop over this fence in the back way I'm a hair got

caught in a tree that was so painful over this thing okay I'll be up in a

second so it made it to the top right now you cut this lovely landscape your

hands were to hit some photos over a breath all right George

Julie slippery up here comes loose rabbit-hole she can seven guys it's

super later on I mean super later on and it's super later on at Apple green which

is a place in Ireland where - you know where we are right now I think we're

letter Cammy or something like that apple greens right over here so you know

the gas station we just fold up we've got a full tank of diesel I call it I

call a gas station everyone calls it like what do you call it in the middle

of the night to get star photography photographs if you see my Instagram

yesterday I uploaded yesterday was today for me uploaded actually before Kim

Martinez de grams got actually the Milky Way which is super cool now we're gonna

head to erekle to all these different places in Ireland super excited for it

and the reason why I'm using night vision right now it's kinda dark and you

can see me a lot better with night vision so super excited for this Jay guy

so right now I've got a light Martin on the top of this camera and we're

literally in the middle of nowhere we're in Tony gol cane and you're good or done

Louie if you know where that is in Ireland if you don't know where it is

beside monterrico like barnett goes right over that way we're here at this

abandoned castle I can't see anything cuz this lights my face with a gate

right over there it's like it says nuke this is so cool like it smells like new

trespass and stuff and no camp and no parent no parents as persons the word

persons entering these grinds at and then it says like it's all Scrabble that

I can't read that can you guys read that that says no camping and it's an Irish

down here so we're gonna go on it with a skate like which is right over here guys

this vlog just got really weird it's got the Scot cool okay this is I feel like

this is gonna be a long vlog not really sure because I haven't added it yet but

I'll see what oh my god I'm so excited for this okay

feels like one of the episodes is like you know like ghost Thompson our cell

phone and we're not actually go song we're here to take star photos that's

why I have this camera right here but you know it just feels creepy with this

torch on top of the camera it feels like what did your staff follow was it

um forget assault coal it's like there's this like haunted house and they have

like cameras everywhere okay this is a part of that like but

it's not castle but like it's an abandoned church and this is like you

know this is the outside let's go inside all this is the way end oh my goodness

whoa amazing I gotta take a photo this place for you guys so you can see it

like a put it this vlog you Carolee see that much on the camera because the

light just isn't bright enough but this is going on here is really cool

it's the opposite direction see the turn around and I know how to get there

we're in the middle of nowhere my girl off her Conti gonna go all right guys

after some time we actually find her way here we're looking for a beach with a

giant house it was a bar right guys called William sign guy we could have

called in to the bar to see hi to win him because he could have give us

directions a problem but here we are look we're looking for a beach now with

an abandoned boat on it what's the boat called George bye daddy's boat okay then

I'm so lost this is the word a mile of nowhere oh yeah I have a torch oh my god

this is like a desert

For more infomation >> Google screwed us over - Duration: 14:15.

-------------------------------------------

Philadelphia, You're Lit From Within! | A Gabe.Video travel film shot on the Google Pixel XL (2017) - Duration: 1:27.

Forget everything you've seen in television and in movies...

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

There's a magnificence in you.. A magnificence that comes out of your eyes

and your voice and the way you stand there on the way you walk. You're lit from within!

Thanks for watching my visual love letter to Philly. If you

liked this video please click my face or hit that subscribe button below. I don't

normally shoot on smartphones but I used this film as an opportunity to test my new

Google pixel XL. If you are interested in learning about using a smartphone as

a movie camera feel free to ask me questions in the comments or watch this

week's vlog by clicking the link below.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét