subscribe please
noun channel
click on download torrent !
-------------------------------------------
How To Create A Free Website(.in, .com like) without any cost - Duration: 3:58.
hi friends This video presents a filmyklap team and we want to know about the
how to create a free website first click to the Chrome
then search blogger and then click the first link
here you see create your blog then click it
and enter your valid mail id
then you text here title and your website name
is click blogspot.com so sorry this site name is not available so then take another name
ans select a theme of your website
website is ready see your website click view blog
your content is text here
if you like my video please do subscribe and like and share thank you
-------------------------------------------
How to Make a Training Video - Duration: 4:11.
Hey there!
I'm Guy.
I work on the Instructional Design team at TechSmith, and I'm going to show you how
to create a training video using live footage from the camera in your pocket.
There are many things around the workplace that require training, and a video is an excellent
way to share that knowledge.
Some examples might be … Workplace safety demonstrations
Employee onboarding Patient intake procedures
or Compliance protocols
Once you've decided on a topic, create a simple storyboard to help you visualize what you
want to show.
This doesn't need to be fancy, and some simple sketches or images will work just fine.
It's also a good idea to write an outline or rough script of what you'd like to say.
Something as simple as a set of talking points is a good way to make sure nothing is left
out when you record the video.
With a storyboard and loose script in hand, you're ready to set up the scene and capture
your footage.
To record this video, I'll use the camera in my smartphone, a tripod and a smartphone
clip to keep the camera steady.
If you happen to have a nicer camera on hand, feel free to use that as well.
Start by collecting any supplies, props, or tools that you need and have them readily
available.
Then, stage your recording space, making sure the area is well lit.
Place your camera on a tripod to provide the most consistent, stable footage, and position
it as close to your subject as possible while still getting everything you need in the shot.
Being close to the subject will help you get the best possible audio when recording with
a smartphone camera.
Now that the scene is set, use your storyboard and script as a guide to record yourself explaining
and completing each step in the task.
Once you're finished recording, it's time to edit it in Camtasia.
Let's take a look at how it's done.
First start a new project.
Then transfer your footage from your phone to your computer.
We suggest using TechSmith Fuse, which is a mobile app that makes it easy to send footage
from an iPhone or Android device right to Camtasia's media bin.
When you have all of your media in Camtasia, drag clips to the timeline and position them
in the order you want them to appear in the video.
Trim excess portions of a clip by mousing over the edge and dragging.
We like to include an intro sequence in our videos.
This allows us to brand our videos, and display some initial information like title and the
series the video is a part of to viewers.
To do this, create some space at the beginning of the timeline by holding shift on your keyboard,
and dragging the playhead.
Then, open the Library tab, and from the Motion Graphics - Intro Clips folder, drag an intro
clip to the timeline.
Customize your intro clip by double clicking the text boxes and entering text, like a title,
that you'd like to display.
If you don't need one of the text boxes, you can click to select it, and then hit delete.
Finally, line up the video clips on the timeline so that when the intro sequence ends, your
recorded video begins.
Whoo!
That's some mighty fine editing work!
Now we're ready to produce the video!
Click the Share button and choose Local File to export the video file to your computer.
Or, use the other options to send your video right to the web for instant sharing with
others . That's all for this video!
But feel free to check out some of the other Camtasia tutorials to learn even more about
making remarkable training videos!
-------------------------------------------
How to Write a Song Using Imagery: 9 Songwriting Tips from Andrea Stolpe | American Songwriter - Duration: 38:40.
Hi, I'm Andrea Stolpe.
I'm going to talk about how to use imagery in our songwriting.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
Imagery is when we engage the listener in the song
through the use of pictures, showing the listener instead of just telling them
all about the song idea or the concept.
A lot of songwriting uses imagery.
In some songs it's more obvious than in other songs.
Country music, for example, it's often very easy to see the imagery at work,
because the listener is engaged in the scene.
We know where and when and to whom the song is happening,
but in other types of music it's harder to see the imagery.
So I'm going to talk about how we can use more imagery in whatever
style of songs we write, whether it's rock or pop or jazz,
reggae and see how imagery creates a stronger experience for the listener,
engages them, and makes the song altogether more memorable.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So let's define first what imagery is and when we use it in daily life,
because song lyrics really should be an expression of our own feelings,
our own thoughts and with realistic language, language
that we use every day.
So when we use imagery in our songs, let's think
about how we use imagery in everyday life so we can apply the same idea.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
A good story needs small detail.
A small moment is when we engage the listener with a specific point in time
in the situation that's going on in that time.
In order to do that, I like to think about a song,
or at least the first verse of the song, like a conversation with the listener.
If you think about a conversation that you
might have with a good friend, not just an acquaintance where you say,
hey, how's it going, they say I'm fine, a little stressed lately, but it's OK.
That's surface interaction.
That's not really engaging communication between two people.
What I'm talking about is in a conversation where we are opening up,
we are likely to begin with an introductory sentence or statement,
like, gosh, I'm really having a hard time lately.
That's telling.
I'm summarizing how I'm feeling, not yet getting into the detail,
and then the friend might say, really, what's going on?
That's the invitation to get deeper and here's where sensory language starts.
I'm going to in my mind, I'm going to think of that specific experience that
illustrates what I just said, how things are really difficult
and I'm stressed out.
So I'm going to go into that experience, the small moment and describe it.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
My father died recently.
Since that moment, I remember just being in my kitchen and the--
the feeling of that cold tile on my floor and I
was staring at the neon glow of my phone and the hot tears
are streaming down my cheek and my mom could barely talk
and her voice was wavering and I just--
I just-- the world feels different now.
I just don't know how to be.
OK, so in what I just told you, I began with--
the big thought was my father passed away,
but then I took the listener into the small moment
where I received the phone call.
The listener was perhaps able to be with me in that moment,
and then you might have felt at the end of that--
I drew out again to talk about my own feelings, I don't know how to be,
and so when we write with small moments in mind,
it's often this feeling of starting on the surface to summarize,
and then digging down deep to grab the meat of the situation,
and then surfacing again to summarize.
And through that experience, the listener
is able to truly engage with us and feel the weight of the song
and to write a believable situation to truly engage the listeners
emotions to the extent and the depth of the emotion of the situation,
I have to be vulnerable.
I have to show, instead of tell, in the lyric.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So how do we use imagery in our own songs,
really apply this to the writing process?
One way to think about it is that the verse tells the story.
It carries the detail, the small moment, and the chorus carries the big message.
So the small moment illustrates why that big message is true.
The small moment needs to come before the big message or the big message
doesn't carry the believability that it should.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
One way to approach using imagery is to understand that in the verse
we're trying to answer some questions.
We can think about a song in terms of where we use imagery.
The verse section tends to use a lot of that showing detail.
It carries the story.
The chorus section summarizes the main message.
So just knowing that can help us determine
where to put the sensory language, where to put the imagery.
In a verse-- let's say I'm writing a song about a truck, an old truck.
The verse section might describe that truck in the sense of the vinyl seats.
Maybe they're ripped.
Maybe the clutch is stuck sometimes.
Maybe there's no power steering, so it's taking me some effort
to get where I want to go.
Maybe I'm describing the feeling of driving over
jagged, rocky, dusty ground maybe, the cap on the dash, the money
jingling around and making a sound every time wheels bump over big rocks.
I'm describing to you a scene that you may or may not have experienced,
but the beauty of that is you might make some assumptions,
relate to it in the sense that you could understand my lifestyle,
the way I might feel and think based on that experience.
So I'm setting up a scene to help you to understand and engage with me.
It doesn't matter if we're writing in I, first person point of view.
It doesn't matter if that scene is happening
to me or to a main character, like a he, she,
but you will understand the character's point of view, the character's life
and experience through that scene I'm setting up and that's the verse.
The chorus then culminates in why is that scene
valuable, what do I want to say through that example, that situation.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So the verse expressed what's happening, who
it's happening to, when it's happening, because that's that small moment.
Me driving the truck is the small moment.
The where was only in that truck.
I didn't go other places, I didn't park somewhere and get out and go mail
something, I didn't--
it's only that truck.
So the who, the where, and the what and the
when are all established in the verse section of highly visual lyrics,
but the why, that comes in the chorus and the why expresses what is valuable,
what is thought and felt, what is the meaning behind the experience
and so that's what our choruses tend to do.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So how do we come up with good imagery for songs?
There are some wonderful techniques that we writers can
make daily habits in order to generate a lot of sensory material
and these techniques can also train us to really not experience writer's block
ever again and to be able to come up with good, original weighty song
material on demand, whether you feel inspired or not.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
One of the bottom foundational exercises is to do daily sensory writing.
You might have heard this called object writing or destination
writing, but really what it is is focusing in on your senses
as you write.
Our senses are taste, touch, sight, sound, smell,
and then adding in movement and awareness of good verbs.
So the process would go like this, you might find a quiet place,
either in the morning, the afternoon, or the night, whenever
you feel like you can have some space for yourself
and you also might try doing this, not by writing or typing necessarily,
but maybe it's talking into your phone.
Whatever way you feel that you're able to relax and let your ideas flow
would be how I might suggest going about it.
So when you sit down to do this writing, the basic idea
is to stay focused on your senses.
You might have done some meditation or mindfulness training.
When we do this, there's this process of allowing thoughts to surface
and having a non judging attitude.
The same is true when we do sensory writing.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
Treat what rises to the surface regarding taste, touch, sight, sound,
smell, and movement as simply thoughts, simply ideas.
They're not useful or useless, good or bad,
because they're out of context of a lyric.
They have no purpose except just that's what's happening for you at the moment.
We're writing in paragraph form two or maybe a list.
We're not trying to complete sentences, certainly
not trying to suddenly be good spellers or good at grammar.
We're just letting the thoughts rise.
The way to begin could be to choose an object, like a coffee cup or glasses
or running water, and then you begin to sensory write, focused on that object.
But another way to approach this would be
to try choosing a where, a sense of where something is happening, because I
find, in many songs, the sense of where it's happening
is where the first verse begins and so sometimes it's
easier to see how that particular paragraph of sensory writing
can lead directly into a song if we choose or where.
So for example, a location or where could be at the airport
or in the lobby waiting at the gate, perhaps, of the airport,
waiting for my flight at my gate two hours before the flight
leaves at the airport.
The more specific I'm getting, perhaps the more ideas that are coming to me.
We can also do this with a sense of when.
When we choose a time frame, it can bring ideas to the surface.
So for example, 2 a.m., OK, 2 a.m.
in an alley in New York City.
That gets a little more specific now.
That might be a different song than 2 a.m.
leaving a nightclub, 2 a.m.
in a laundromat.
When you attach a time to a location, it's easier to come up with ideas.
Ideas surface, and then you begin doing your sensory writing.
What do you taste, what do you smell, what do you see, what do you hear,
what is moving around you, and when telling language
that sort of journaling, ranting, and raving our thoughts and feelings
start to seep into the writing like it typically does when we're just
simply writing lyrics or journaling.
Don't judge it, don't be a critic yet.
It's not time to criticize.
It's just time to brainstorm.
So you pat that little idea on the head.
You say thanks for arriving, and then you move back to sensory detail.
Doing this kind of writing for five minutes, maybe 10 minutes a day
is a beautiful way to engage your senses,
become skilled at writing any time of day or night and any idea,
and it generates a lot of material.
If you do this for a month and you look back over the amount of material
that you've amassed, you will find lots of songs
begun within those sensory writing.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
We don't have to stop there with our writing,
just using sensory writing or destination writing
or object writing as simply a brainstorming tool.
We can actually use the material we come up with and those paragraphs or lists
of sensory writing as song lyrics.
This process is going to allow you to come up with song lyrics
anytime, anywhere, and have lots of material hanging around to use
and so when you then decide to sit down and write a song
or collaborate and need material to bring to a collaboration
or even write with another artist who has their ideas of what they want
to say, this process is going to give you tons of material
so you always feel prepared.
And again, you do not need to worry about writers block,
because there are so many ideas that you already have waiting to be formed.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
When we're writing with sensory language,
we're digging into a specific situation.
Because it's a specific situation, the amount
of time that goes by in that situation might often be very small.
The smaller the time frame or the shorter the time,
the more detail we can dig down into.
The longer the time frame, the less detail, the more surface we tend to be.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
When we write a song, we often find that the verse
starts at the height of the emotion, the moment that
describes the intensity of the problem, or the most elevated feeling of joy.
That's where we tend to start.
We capture the moment that holds the strongest emotion
and so it can be more effective in a verse section
to describe a single moment, instead of a string of moments.
If you look at some of the songs you've written,
you might notice that they're describing a lot more string of moments,
so in other words, a lot of plot, rather than one moment in great detail.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So for example, the difference would be like this, when we met,
we walked hand in hand.
Things were great back then.
The trees lost their leaves and winter came and that's when it all fell apart.
Do you notice how much time passed in that section of lyric that I expressed?
We met, things were great, we fell apart.
In just five or six lines, I managed to tell an entire song.
The emotion you felt was probably next to nothing,
because I didn't allow you into the experience.
Let's contrast that with using a single moment.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
A single moment in this verse might be expressed this way,
there was cotton from Cottonwood trees floating on the breeze.
There were children playing and I heard their laughter like it was my own
and I saw you walking 10 feet in front and I thought
to myself, what a beautiful world.
The idea that I can put, set a mood, and express a feeling through the details
that I choose to show helps the message in the course
to feel true, feel real and so the small moment is often
much more effective at getting the listener to believe
and feel than a string of moments that stay
on the outside of the surface of the experience.
So choosing a small moment in time can be
much more effective than trying to describe a string of moments
where a lot of time goes by.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So let's dig into how we can actually use imagery to write a verse section.
One of the ways we can prepare to use imagery in our verses
is to understand how the music of a verse is structured.
Let's dig in the melody for a moment and see how a four line or a six line verse
section can show us how we could write lyric for a four or six line section.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
Melody in a four line verse section, which
is a very typical structure, at least in commercial music
we can hear that very clearly defined.
The melody is often where we see a melodic motif, which
is a small musical sentence that is kind of like a fingerprint of the song.
We can identify that melodic rhythm and pitch of the first line of a verse
as indicating and we can identify that song, what that sounds
like and that melody often repeats.
So in a four line section, we hear that repeating.
Either the melody in line one is also repeated in line two, in line three,
maybe even again in line four, but sometimes we
hear a different structure, but still there's
repetition where in line one and line three that melodic motif repeats.
So the rhyme scheme of a lyric of a four line verse section
is often something like X A X A and that means that lines one and three
don't rhyme with anything else or each other,
but lines two and four rhyme with each other
and therefore they're the same letter, A.
We can notice, well, that's interesting, we have two groups of two lines.
So the verse is almost like two lines, and then it's mirrored again, repeated,
those two lines.
So we can see, well, what does that tell me about
how a lyric might be structured, and what that says
is line one and line two often complete a thought.
Lines three and line four often complete a sentence.
So I call that topic movement, this idea of being
able to see how the content of a lyric might be structured
based on what the musical structure is.
So in lines one and two, we might establish a sense of,
so I'm driving on Interstate 85 and I'm thinking about the past.
Maybe that's lines one and two and then lines three and four are,
and outside the blur of the telephone lines get me lost, lost, lost.
So that's a second thought.
They're related.
I'm driving still.
There's that small moment, but first I talked about where I am.
I'm driving interstate 85.
Then I talk about the telephone lines blurring by.
So they're kind of two separate thoughts.
They're certainly related, but they're organized according
to what the musical structure is doing.
You probably do this very naturally, but it helps sometimes
to think about how is this music structured
so I can deliver my content at a pace that appropriately matches the music
and gets me where I want to go in the main message of the course.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
In a six line section, we tend to hear two groups of three.
So the rhyme scheme is usually something like X X
A, X X A. So lines three and six rhyme, creates conclusion for the section
there or cadence where the harmony cadences at the end of a section.
That's where we feel the rhyme closing down the lyric.
So in a six line section, we hear the same idea with structure.
If you think about harmonically what might be the chord progression of a six
line section of verse, often we hear it broken up into two groups of three.
So the lyric of the first three lines sings over
perhaps an eight bar harmonic progression or chord progression,
and then that eight bar progression repeats
under lines four through six of the lyric and we often hear cadence too.
At the end of line six we hear some kind of harmonic cadence
and that's why it feels so natural to rhyme line six with line three,
where that other harmonic cadence was.
So rhyme and topic and structure, content, and structure of the music,
they're all interrelated.
We hear rhyme where we hear harmonic cadence
and we hear the topics change where the harmonic chord
progression begins again.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So I'd like to talk about how to actually use imagery
to write the real lyric itself.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
There's a process called toggling.
Toggling describes the structure of the content.
Toggling describes the movement between showing and telling language
in a verse section.
A verse section might start out very showing and move
into very telling language and so toggling is just
describing the way that we move between those two types of language
in a verse section.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
I'd like to tell you about a technique called
toggling that helps to understand where in which
lines to use showing language, or imagery,
and where to simply tell with summarizing language.
When we look at a four line verse, which is really
common and effective structure for a verse section, because it falls over,
let's say eight, bars of chord progression,
we can see that often, that verse ends in more summarizing language,
but begins with more showing language, more imagery.
And it makes sense, because if you think about a conversation
that you might have with someone where you're telling them a story
and you start out maybe by saying, Oh, you'll never believe what happened
and they say, really, what, and then you get into the detail.
The good story starts with setting the scene.
Well, so I traveled to Germany this summer and I took a flight.
It was Lufthansa and we were all set, we had our bags packed.
At the airport the flight was canceled.
So we're sitting there, we went up to the gate
and the flight attendant helped us and rebooked us.
We got into the hotel, stayed overnight, nice hotel, no troubles.
The next morning we boarded our flight and I
overheard someone say that we could get money back for our flight.
All these are details, small details I'm telling.
I haven't yet told you the reason why I'm telling you this.
That's the punchline.
That's the telling language.
So the telling language that I would get to is,
oh man, in European law is that we get back $600 from our plane tickets
for our inconvenience and my friend would say, that's amazing
and I was yeah, and so that's the telling language
that tends to summarize.
So we start a verse by showing.
We end the verse by telling.
We start with imagery.
We end with summarizing language.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So toggling describes that process.
So in a four line verse, here's the toggling patterns that we tend to see.
We tend to see showing, showing, telling, telling or sometimes,
let's say we have an X A X A rhyme scheme,
we see showing, telling, showing, telling
and it makes sense, because that matches the rhyme scheme.
In six line verses, which is the other very, very common commercial structure,
we tend to see rhyme schemes that are X X A, X X A and so a toggling pattern
that often goes along with that might be show, show, tell show, show, tell
or maybe show, tell, tell show, tell, tell,
but using a toggling pattern like those can help to identify sometimes
where to go with your lyric.
It can help establish a good pace and make
sure that you are using enough sensory language to draw
the listener into the experience and enough telling
language to show the listener why that sensory language matters.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So I'd like to talk about a technique that is really helpful when
we're trying to write happy songs.
Songs where there's no inherent problem can be difficult to write,
because it feels almost as if the entire lyric tends toward telling language
and a lot of the language then that comes out tends to be a little surface
and if you think about it, it's hard to express a feeling without imagery
in a unique and interesting way.
I feel happy.
My feet are light.
I'm walking on air.
My heart is filled with joy.
It's difficult to grab language that feels
unique and new and innovative that really engages
the listener without sounding cliche.
So a technique that I find really helpful
is writing through the lens of something else.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So let's say I'm going to write about this feeling of being happy,
about how someone else makes me feel.
If I just write about that in and of itself,
the song lyric might sag a little and for a song
that's driven by a great groove, maybe that's not a problem.
Maybe the lyric isn't front and center, but let's say the song really
is carried by the lyric, not the groove, and so
the lyric has to have weight to it.
Writing through a lens means that I'm going
to write about the concept of how I feel through the lens of an object.
The object in this case would be something
that seems to stand for the concept.
So if I'm going to write about a feeling through a lens,
let's say like champagne, then I'm just going
to do my sensory writing of taste, touch, sight, sound, smell,
and movement around how I feel through the lens of champagne.
So I might make connections here and this is a lot like creating metaphor.
I feel thoughts bubbling to the surface.
I'm a golden amber everywhere I go, the taste of sweet,
an effervescence that takes me through the whole day, it's light,
it's flowery, it's--
so I'm going to describe the feeling through the lens of champagne,
even the clink of the glass, it kind of sings songs in my hand.
The feeling is colored by the object and that can be a beautiful way
to give weight to a concept that didn't seem
to carry much lyrical weight at first.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So we know that the first verse of a song tells the story,
often explains a situation that is a good example of the course
message, which tells what we've learned or the culmination of the thoughts
and feelings that make that song find its purpose,
but what do we do with the rest of the song?
How do we write the next verse, the verse
that comes after the first chorus?
[MUSIC PLAYING]
A lot of times, that verse doesn't have as much showing
language, or sensory language, as the first verse did.
Just like in a conversation, you don't have
to remind your partner who you're talking to, by the way,
I'm still talking about that time when I. You don't need to,
because they know.
They're there with you.
So in a song, that next verse tends to be
where we describe in more detail the concept, why the big message is
true and so sometimes that verse, the verse after the first chorus,
can get a little washy or lightweight, a little fly
away and so to give it weight again, we can go back
to our tool of using a little bit of showing language in the first line
or first two lines just to nail those stakes in the ground
and keep it grounded.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So knowing that the first two lines can set an example,
we could choose an object or an image that
seems related or in the same color scheme
of what we've been talking about.
So if my first verse is sort of a city scene,
my next verse after the first chorus might hone in on red brick apartment
or corner coffee stand.
I might choose a location or an image that
is consistent with the character of the rest of the song,
and then use that as a leaping off point to tell more
about the concept of the song.
To be honest, sometimes I don't quite know how that second verse
is going to culminate.
I use the image to help draw up ideas about how
is that image a space in which this concept could become more true, more
purposeful, and gain more meaning.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
So there's a few polishing techniques that can be really helpful as lyricists
to express the song lyric in a way where it's received without the listener
having to play detective.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
One of the things we notice in really concrete literal lyrics or lyrics
that use a lot of imagery is sentences are completed.
So when we begin a thought in line one, we
complete that thought, usually at least by line three.
So it's not a litany of fragments that the listener then has to put together.
So a way to determine whether your lyric is
reading with good conversational quality is to read it out loud
and make sure that there's an agreement between where you're
harmonic progression, your cord progressions
cadence and the ends of your sentences.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
Make sure that you're also adding in words that we use in natural speech
to connect ideas, pronouns, prepositions, and conjunctions.
You're using and, but, as, with, for, yet, still.
Words like that help to clarify our meaning and if you think about it,
they really don't take away or add much real estate
in terms of the stress pattern over lyric,
but they make it really easy for the listener to take in our message.
When you're using imagery, allow your lyric
to contain those bits and pieces that help the listener to simply stay
in the feeling of the song, rather than pull out
and have to do the work of understanding the message before feeling the message.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
Another easy polishing technique is to try changing
the point of view of your song.
So if you wrote the song in I, so where the singer is the main character,
try writing the song as directed address, you, you know when,
or you do this, you feel that.
Sometimes in direct address we can flip over to we in the chorus
so that the message becomes universal and it's
implied that it pertains to all of us.
Sometimes we can take a lyric that's in I or you
and exchange that for he or she and suddenly the lyric
takes on a quality that just feels right.
Exchanging the point of view from I to you or you to I or to he or she
or we in different sections of the song too
can be a wonderful polishing technique that can save a song from instant death
where you thought it wasn't working and suddenly it is or just simply allow you
some insight into how the song seems to connect and engage
best with the listener.
Another polishing tool we can easily apply is tense.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
Tense helps us determine when each section of the song is happening.
It can also help us to iron out a melodic motif.
So when we add ED at the end of a verb or we take it away,
it changes sometimes the number of syllables that we need.
I'm walking, I walked changes the melody itself too.
So sometimes we can just simply overlook the tense of the lyric
and notice how we can use it to express our melody better,
a tighter cleaner melody, and also to keep that tense consistent,
just like we do in natural speech.
We don't suddenly change from I'm walking, and then I'll see.
It doesn't make any sense, so don't allow those issues to make it
into your lyric where you're changing tense
and the listeners then focus more on the structure of your lyric
instead of really feeling and being in what you're saying.
So those are some simple polishing tools of tense and point of view
and not allowing your lyric to be fragmented, but help the lyric
to keep the listener in the moment instead
of on the outside of the experience.
-------------------------------------------
Hijab Shawl Tutorial 2017 - How To Achieve A Slim and Small Face With Your Square Headscarf - Duration: 2:43.
Hey everyone!
Welcome back to another edition of Hijab Friday.
My name's Ika and I'm from Zolace Malaysia.
Today we're doing two everyday shawl looks that makes your face appear slimmer and smaller.
Some tips to help achieve this are: avoid shiny shawl fabric and choose chiffon, crepe
or cotton, and make sure the fabric can be easily shaped— like the shawl I'm using
here, the Zehna Chiffon Square Headscarf in Grey, that you can get on Zolace.com.
To get this entire look, this is our Swing and a Bliss Baju Kurung Moden!
It comes in two other colours, eight different sizes, and is a great excuse to treat yourself
to a brand new outfit for the weekend.
Pick it up on Zolace.com.
For this look you'll need 1 brooch, and 4 pins. So grab them and we'll get started!
Place the shawl over you making one side longer than the other.
Bring both sides together below your chin and secure with a brooch.
Taking the shawl from the back, loosely fold it up to the top of your head.
Pin to secure it on both sides.
Now take the long hanging front piece, and wrap it up and over your head, using a pin to keep it in place.
Now at this point, this can be the final look.
For the second style, just take the excess shawl on the right side, and pin it around on your back.
And that's it you're done!
Make sure to check out our other colours on Zolace.com.
We have everything from plain colours to beautiful prints.
Our chiffon headscarf is famous for being easy to style.
That's it for today's video! Thanks so much for watching.
Don't forget to comment and subscribe and we'll see you next week for another edition of Hijab Friday!
-------------------------------------------
How a Digital Command Center can Accelerate your Shift to Digital — Cognizant - Duration: 2:44.
Transforming a Command Center to a
Digital Command Center primarily
involves governing stateless
architectures by shifting from "reactive
demand fulfillment" to "proactive demand
Elimination" to "business aligned
intelligent operations". This strategy
requires an integrated approach, with
contextualized service delivery through
business-aligned solutions. The process
begins with CMDB enrichment, followed by
the development of service trees and
concludes with the integration of
business availability dashboards.
Defining and driving the adoption of a
unified service catalog for a Digital
Command Center is at the heart of this
Method. Achieving a Digital Command
Center results in actionable
intelligence for both human and machines
due to the creation of new roles such as
hybrid cloud operators and application-
operations engineers. Machine learning is
further leveraged for intelligent
automation and a cognitive automation
platform that resolves issues
immediately eliminating costly work of
support engineers. Cognizant's Constantly
Ready Infrastructure Framework includes
an operations and intelligence platform
for complete lifecycle management. With
standardized service catalogs and
Persona-based service delivery, IT
services consumption is simplified,
enhancing the user experience, while
Business-aligned solutions contextualize
service delivery. Machine learning,
anomaly detection, fault prediction,
capacity management systems and user
sentiment analytics work
together to accelerate the impact of
Closed-loop automation. This
multi-dimensional approach leads to near
-autonomous IT operations maintaining
user experience. Offering flexible,
Utility-based pricing, the operations and
Intelligence platform of Cognizant's
Constantly Ready Infrastructure
Framework offers best-in-class
operations through knowledge-base
Enrichment. Left-shift operators furthers
demand reduction for level 2 teams while
automation drives demand elimination.
Shifting away from a siloed structure,
the Digital Command Center integrates
operations across technologies,
leveraging the combined intelligence of
machine learning and humans to balance
industrial scale with the human touch
for a better user experiences across the
entire enterprise.
[Music]
-------------------------------------------
NEIL PATEL's Tool: How to Turn Visitors into Subscribers | FREE Web Push Notification of 2017 - Duration: 17:40.
Turn Visitors into Subscribers
-------------------------------------------
Napa chef teaches you how to cook like a pro - Duration: 4:08.
For more infomation >> Napa chef teaches you how to cook like a pro - Duration: 4:08. -------------------------------------------
How To Avoid Medicare Fraud - Duration: 1:41.
For more infomation >> How To Avoid Medicare Fraud - Duration: 1:41. -------------------------------------------
How To - Set Up the Lenovo Smart Assistant - Duration: 2:18.
To set up your Lenovo Smart Assistant, you will need an Android or Apple smartphone
and a Wi-Fi internet connection.
To get started, connect and plug in the power adapter.
Press the action button to power on.
After a few seconds, the light on the machine will turn yellow and you will hear:
"Please set up Wi-Fi connection following user guide and app."
Make sure your smartphone is connected to the Wi-Fi network you wish to use.
If you have a dual-band router, select the normal connection and not the 5 GHz one,
as the latter is not supported by the Smart Assistant.
Now you'll need to get the Lenovo Link app.
Scan the QR code in the quick start guide, or search for the app in the app store.
Launch the app and accept the terms and conditions.
Tap the "plus" button in the blue circle.
Sign in using your Lenovo ID.
If you don't have one already, just sign up.
Tap "Next", enter your Wi-Fi password and tap "Connect".
Wait until the process is complete.
If the connection process does not succeed, the Smart Assistant will automatically use a different method called "hotspot".
Press the action button.
You will hear:
"Wireless hotspot enabled. Please click next and follow the guide with the Lenovo Smart app."
On your smartphone, tap "Next."
After a few seconds, you will be prompted to go to your wireless settings menu and select the network named "LenovoSmartAssistant".
When you're done, tap "Next" and wait until the process is complete.
You can now change the device name and specify its location.
Tap "Complete" once you have done this.
The Lenovo Smart Assistant uses the Alexa Voice Service.
To complete the setup, sign in with Amazon.
The Smart Assistant is now ready and will greet you with: "Hello".
Check the user manual for more features and tips.
In the Lenovo Link app tap the menu list on the top right corner.
Then tap "User manual".
Enjoy your Lenovo Smart Assistant!
-------------------------------------------
Amazing rooster fighting - How to test each other - How to fight rooster fighting in my country P 3. - Duration: 12:06.
For more infomation >> Amazing rooster fighting - How to test each other - How to fight rooster fighting in my country P 3. - Duration: 12:06. -------------------------------------------
How To Make A Fish Using Paper Origami Easy Paper Folding Fish Making Tutorial For Beginners - Duration: 5:16.
Hello everyone today I will show you how to make this fish
All you need is
3 Pieces of Organge Color Paper (26*1cm each)
3 Pieces of Green Color Paper (26*1cm each)
Glue
Scissors
Pen to draw eyes
Lets begin watch till the end and subscribe us
-------------------------------------------
Kim Yoo Jung Talks About Her Carefree Style And How She Chooses Her Roles - Duration: 2:34.
Kim Yoo Jung Talks About Her Carefree Style And How She Chooses Her Roles
Actress Kim Yoo Jung recently shot a pictorial in New York for the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.
Kim Yoo Jung began her career as a child actor and has successfully broken out as a mature actress who can take on leading roles. She said, In the past, Id confer with my mom when choosing a role.
Now I still ask her for advice but its mostly my decision. There have been times when I receive a script and get so absorbed in reading it that the pages fly by.
I look for projects like that when I make a decision.. Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250. ATF.
As befitting a fashion pictorial, Kim Yoo Jung also talked about her personal style. When I work, Im a perfectionist, but since Im still young I dont have a lot of interest in beauty stuff.
I pay so little attention to makeup that sometimes I get scolded by my mom. But I find trying to maintain my image all the time to be tiring.
Even if I get a scar on my face, Ill just leave it until it heals on its own. However, she added that she does have a lot of interest in clothes and fashion rather than makeup.
About her plans for the rest of the year, she said, I only have two months left in my high school life and I want to end it well. If I have time, Id like to get my drivers license.
I want to do all the things you can only do in your teens..
The full pictorial and interview with Kim Yoo Jung can be found in the Cosmopolitan October issue as well as their official website.
-------------------------------------------
JBJ Talks About Their True Personalities Compared To How They Appeared On "Produce 101 Season 2" - Duration: 3:09.
JBJ Talks About Their True Personalities Compared To How They Appeared On "Produce 101 Season 2"
Members of JBJ have shared some insights into what theyre like in real life in comparison to how they seemed on Produce 101 Season 2.
JBJ is composed of contestants from this springs Mnet competition show "Produce 101 Season 2" that fans imagined would be great together as a group, and they will soon be making their debut.
On September 21, the guys hosted a V Live broadcast ahead of the premiere of their upcoming reality show Look Kindly On Us, JBJ (working title).
During the show, Kim Dong Han said, "When I was on 'Produce 101 Season 2,' I think people thought I had a cold and quiet image.
People told me that I went through a lot of confusing times." He said that in real life, he's very upbeat and mischievous.
Takada Kenta said, "I'm honest.
Im exactly the same.
The person that I seem to be on television is me.".
Noh Tae Hyun commented, "I think I cried a lot on the show.
I actually don't cry that much. He added, "Actually, I'm saying this because it bothers me.
I really don't cry that much normally.
I cried then because I was so choked up with emotion.
I've only been like that then.".
"Do you just cry on television?" asked Kim Dong Han, and Noh Tae Hyun joked, "My crying was all an act.
With JBJs debut coming up on October 18, the group has most recently shared some mesmerizing illustrated teasers for their first release.
-------------------------------------------
How to make CAT 6 LAN cable using RJ 45 connectors and crimping tool in Hindi - Duration: 12:38.
Hello friend welcome to Innovative Ideas Channel.
Today I want to show you How to connect RJ 45 Connectors to a networking cable (LAN or Ethernet)
I will also tell about color coding of Cable
CAT 6 cable is the best quality cable.
use branded quality connectors
for this you need Ethernet cable cat6
RJ 45 connectors
crimping tool
and a cutter or blade
first remove approx 2cm plastic cover of the cable with crimping tool
you will get 8 wires inside
series of the color code is given in description
to make speed up cable kindly pair it in cross connections
for lengthy cable there is no problem with the cross cable
for cross cable arrange wires in orange white ..... orange
then after green-white.........blue
then blue- white.........green
and at last brown-white........brown
arrange all the wires in the series which I have explained just now
now cut the zig zag wires in a proper manner with help of crimping tool
now push the wires to the connector so that wires should reach inside edge
insert the connector in the middle point of the crimping tool and press it.
now your one end of the Ethernet cable is ready
Please watch this video till end
now repeat the same for another connector and...........
to avoid breaking the cable or connector, please use electric tape
and wrap at the point of cable and connectors.
That's it
-------------------------------------------
How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster Naturally Overnight | Hair Loss Cure | Remedies One - Duration: 3:14.
For more infomation >> How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster Naturally Overnight | Hair Loss Cure | Remedies One - Duration: 3:14. -------------------------------------------
How To Start A Small Business That Makes Money - Duration: 7:02.
Kris Krohn here with Limitless TV and today we're talking about how to start
your very own business. And if you listen I'm gonna share with you two of my
favorite bonus rules of how I invent a business before I start it to make sure
that by the time I'm committed to it it's gonna do everything that I wanted
to.
When it comes to starting a small business it is amazing to me how many
individuals over complicate it. They think I need a logo, I need a website,
I need business cards, I need marketing, I need this, I need that, I need a secretary
I need an office space. When you're starting a business and you were just
talking about a home grown out of your home business, you don't need any of
those things. In fact I'm gonna share with you the one thing that's gonna save
you massive amounts of time and it'll make a difference on whether you should
even start it in the first place and it all comes down to what I call a
test. A what? a test. Now there's a first generation of testing and then a second
generation of testing and I'm gonna break both of these down for you. First
generation testing means I've got an idea, I want to start a business, and
here's the bottom line, you have no flippin idea whether your
idea is good or not until the market agrees with you in a certain amount of
volume that it's good. So don't waste your time building logos and websites
and getting incorporated unless you've done these first three simple first
generation steps. Step 1, test your idea without logo.
With out
website, without spending money. That's really what I'm sharing with you is do a
test. Number two, make money.
I did a test, I put the word out on the street, and then
number 2 I'm gonna try to make money. And then number 3 if I make enough money I'm
gonna incorporate. Most people do it backwards. I'm gonna start a corporation
like an LLC S corp, sole proprietorship, whatever. So I'm going to start my
business and then I am gonna go out there and build tools and websites and
everything and then I'm gonna see if I can make money. Don't do that. Here's my
bonus for you, I have been an entrepreneur for the last fifteen years
and having started dozens and dozens and dozens of businesses, I will tell you now
that my number one rule in starting a business is first generation testing
based on this idea, can I make money in 30 days? can you make money in 30 days
with your idea without putting all the? pieces in place that you think you need
In other words, you got to have a way of testing whether your idea is any good or
not. Now here's what's cool about my 30-day
testing model, I have an idea I think that I could make
$2,000 a month, $10,000 a month, whatever It is, if I think that I can make money I
need to do a test and your first test out of the gate, you're gonna be your
least polished state but you're also gonna have your warmest market to test
on. They're gonna balance out pretty well and here's what I'm looking for, if my
test can yield half of the results that I anticipate, I'm gonna incorporate move
on to second generation testing. I'm gonna actually choose to start a
business at that point. Can I tell you how often I is an entrepreneur have had
an idea that I thought was great? I talked to my yes men and women about it
and they're like, yes boss it's great it's awesome and I go to the market and
guess what? I just fall flat on my face. And you know what I've done? I've often
given myself 90 days for a test, I produce a tiny little fraction of what I
hope they would and then I work on it for another 90 days and I test it and I
get a little bit more out of it and a year later I'm like, freaked! I put in
this time this money this effort this energy and this idea I hate to say it
but I need to divorce you because this is no good, you suck, you stink. That's the
reality of being an entrepreneur often is that our ideas that we think are good
doesn't exactly aligned with what the market does. So what I'm doing in this
first part of the video here that I want to share with you is you got to have a
real quick and easy fast way 30-day way of testing your ideas and if the market
grabs hold of it and if you actually start generating money, now you've caught
a tiger by the tail and you know where to put your time and energy on round 2
second generation testing. We've just finished our first generation test and
good news, hahaha! the business idea was good, its
sound, it's making money. So I'm going to double down, I'm gonna invest in it, I'm
gonna systematize it all of that great stuff which means I'm ready to move on
to level number two, second generation workings. You know what that's called?
That's called cloning. What is it? It's cloning. And let me tell you about
cloning I will not get into a business that requires me personally to be the
one to make it run forever. If the business is a good idea, then I should be
able to train people that are better and smarter and brighter than me to run and
operate daily hands-on management. Phase two
second generation is always about leverage. It's about what? It's about
leverage. So when I say cloning, I mean to clone me right out of the business. I got
a friend right now he's uh he owns a mr. appliance and he's got the most
successful one in right now I think the entire country and next month he's going
off to convention with hundreds of other franchisees that are gonna ask him
questions, how did you do it? And one of his secrets to his success was starting
in the business, proving the business, being able to do the business, and then
cloning himself. Friends, this is the one thing that most people miss in business,
you get so lost in being in the business that you're actually not working on the
business. Do you understand the difference? There's a world of a
difference between getting lost in it and working on it.
Owners work on businesses, employees work in businesses. Are you the owner or are
you the employee? If you've done first one generation and you've tested it and
you know that it is promising, now you need to do test after test after test to
create a system. But once that system is in place you get to move on to the end
in mind. You want to start a successful business? it ends with you cloning
yourself so that you can either sell the business to someone else for a profit or
hang on to the business and manage the people or hire a manager, better yet who
manages the people that lets it all go. And having dozens of businesses, I will
tell you this is the only way I'll do business. So here are my two bonuses at
the end of this video. For phase one generation, a 30 day test. If I can't get
it to produce what it needs to I'm out.
Second generation test, if I can't be
cloned I'm out. If those two things don't happen I don't get into the business and
you might save yourself years of hardship and heartache by just learning
these two lessons right now.
I sure hope you've enjoyed today's video. If you're
not already, become a subscriber. Click the link and I'll send you more videos
like this to help you learn everything you need to know to take your life to
the next level
-------------------------------------------
How to Draw Fruits Step-By-Step II | Como Desenhar Frutos - Duration: 7:07.
How to Draw Fruits Step-By-Step II | Como Desenhar Frutos II
-------------------------------------------
How to Hard Reset Microsoft Lumia 640 XL with English Subtitles,हिंदी में Full HD - Duration: 3:31.
Hello friends welcome to my channel Sikho Sikhao
Today i am Showing you how to hard reset a mobile
Which is Microsoft's Lumia 640XL
there is some issues in in my mobile
so i am going to hard reset it
If your phone stuck in Pattern Lock or any type of password
or any other software issues
First you need to turn off your mobile
When your Phone switched off Completely
Press Power Key for 5 Second
when your vibrate then press volume down for 5 second
then you see a sign of exclamation
after that you need to prees Vol. up(+)
then vol down (-) after Power Key
again Vol. Down Key (-) Press all key respectively
as soon as when you press all keys
then your starts resetting
now you just need to wait
it takes 5-7 minutes wait for that
Video Faster to save our Lovely Viewers Time which is priceless
Background Music
you can see now its sucessfully reset time to setup your phone's startup Configuration
First you need select your language and press next
sim is not available so i am clicking on close
after that aceept
now follow the process its very easy
click on recommend
click on sign in later
now installing some preloaded apps
so you need to wait for that until install
Backgound Music
approx 5-6 minutes all preloaded apps installed in your phone
click on next
its almost done
again click on next
phone is sucessfully turned on
in another words reset process done now its turned on now you can use it
if you like my video plz click on like botton below the video
and Plz Subscribe my Channel
Thanks for watching Sikho SIkhao
-------------------------------------------
How To Become a South Dakota Residency | PAY LESS TAXES - Duration: 6:06.
what is up YouTube today we are talking about how to become a South Dakota
resident before we start if you aren't sure why you would change your residency
be sure to check out my last video I talked about all the different states to
become residents of the best States to be a resident of and why I chose South
Dakota so let's get started alright so the first thing you're gonna need is a
permanent street address that means that you cannot use a PO box to establish
residency in a state there are two main ways to get a physical street address
the first way is to use a friend or family members address that already
lives in the state if you know somebody who already lives in the state you're
lucky and it will probably work out really well for you if that's an option
for you awesome but if you if that's not an option for you if you don't know
anybody in the state then you will still have to find a permanent street address
to do this you will need to pay for a mail forwarding service it's important
to find a good mail forwarding service with people that you can work with that
you can talk with and that you just have a good relationship with because you're
not only gonna have to deal with them when you're trying to get your mail
forwarded to a certain location they can also provide a lot of great services
like registering your vehicle when you're not in the state I did it through
my mail forwarding service and it was awesome they were super helpful and it
just made the process of moving there so much easier because I didn't have to be
there for super long period of time and when I say moving what I mean is
becoming a resident obviously I don't actually live there as an example I use
Dakota Post and they've helped me numerous times as I said registering
vehicles and things like that but they also answered a lot of questions for me
about residency and just made the process a lot easier because I had a
resource that I could talk to in the state okay so the second step in the
residency process is actually becoming a resident that means going to the state
and getting your driver's license and a truly establishing residency now in
order to get your license you're going to need the following items one item
proving date of birth one item proving Social Security number a receipt from
your personal mailbox that's your mail forwarding service receipt a receipt
proving at least one night stay within the last year and a fully filled out
residency affidavit I'll put a link to the affidavit PDF in the description
below okay just to make it easier on you guys I'll list out the documents that I
provided to the DMV to get my license because you don't want to go to the
state and not have the correct paperwork and then have to go back that's like the
worst thing that could happen and to make another trip to the state but
that'd just be terrible so make sure you bring all the necessary paperwork all
right I brought my current license my passport
my social security card last night's hotel receipt my p.m. be my personal
mailbox receipt that's the receipt from my mail forwarding service in the fully
filled out residency affidavit an important thing to note about the
residency affidavit is that on the piece of paper it will ask you questions with
just a checkbox yes or no next to them and there's a few questions just talking
about if you're going to come back to the state after you're done traveling
and things like that and if you do not say yes to all of the questions the DMV
employee will not give you your license they will tear up the affidavit and
they'll put send you on your way you cannot get residency or claim residency
get your license in South Dakota as a permanent traveler if you do not answer
yes to all the questions on the residency affidavit I'm not telling you
to lie I'm just telling you what's going to happen if you put no on the form all
right so after you provide all these documents and get your picture taken by
the kind person at the DMV then you will
on your way and you are officially a resident of South Dakota and you can
officially claim all the benefits of being a resident of South Dakota so
welcome to the beautiful state of South Dakota you now enjoy cheap insurance no
income tax no personal property tax on vehicles cheap registration and license
fees no vehicle inspections and just so much more so it's awesome you really
doing the right thing if you're becoming a resident of this state you're just
just save money on taxes where you can and everybody needs to pay their fair
share I get that but why pay more than somebody else in a different state why
pay 30 percent of your income more or some absurd number like that make sure
if you're traveling full-time you have the ability to do to become a resident
of any state you desire and you're not gonna be in one state so you shouldn't
feel guilty about becoming a resident of a different state than is your
traditional home state you no longer have a home state you are a traveler
find the best state that works the best for you all right guys so if you learned
something from this video you got anything from it if you enjoyed
it go ahead and give it a thumbs up I greatly appreciate it make sure you
subscribe to my channel I put out at least two videos a week I've been in
kind of like traveling a lot lately but I'm trying to keep with it so I'll see
you next time
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét